RBSE Question Papers
RBSE Previous Year Question Papers Available Here. Rajasthan Board of secondary education is the best board known for its quality of education. This board was come into existence in the year 1957 with the purpose to promote secondary education in the state. Before appearing in Class 10th/12th Board examination, candidates are advised to prepare from Rajasthan Board Previous Year Question Papers on regular basis.
RBSE Question Papers plays an important role in preparation of the examination, as it helps in gaining the confidence level before the actual board exam. Download RBSE Previous Year Question Papers PDF for preparation of 2022 examination through the below segment of this page.
RBSE Question Papers helps the students to get familiar with the marking scheme, question pattern, knowing the frequently asked questions and in improving the speed by focusing on the time management. So, hurry up and press on the direct given links to download the PDF file.
RBSE Question Papers
RBSE 10th Question Papers:
|Sanskritam Paper II||Download|
Rajasthan Board 12th Question Papers:
RBSE Previous Year Question Papers
Rajasthan Board Previous Year Question Papers:
How to download RBSE Question Papers from the official website?
- Students can visit the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan i.e. rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- After visiting the site, press on “Books/Old Papers/Model Questions” link appearing on the left side of the home page.
- A new page will appear containing “DOWNLOAD BOOK / OLD PAPERS / MODEL QUESTIONS” link.
- Hit on this link and get Rajasthan Board Model Papers as well as Rajasthan Board Old Papers of exams held in the previous years.
- Download the PDF file and start studying these papers.
RBSE Previous Year Question & Answers:
Question 1: Which of the following correctly represents a balanced chemical equation?
- Fe(s) + 4H2O(g) → Fe3O4 (s) + 4H2(g)
- 3Fe(s) + 4H2O(g) → Fe3O4 (s) + 4H2(g)
- 3Fe(s) + H2O(g) → Fe3O4 (s) + H2(g)
- 3Fe(s) + 4H2O(g) → Fe3O4 (s) + H2(g)
Answer: 2. 3Fe(s) + 4H2O(g) → Fe3O4 (s) + 4H2(g)
Question 2: The chemical reaction between copper and oxygen can be categorized as:
- Displacement reaction
- Decomposition reaction
- Combination reaction
- Double displacement reaction
Answer: 3. Combination reaction
Question 3: How will you protect yourself from the heat generated while diluting a concentrated acid?
- By adding acid to water with constant stirring.
- By adding water to acid with constant stirring.
- By adding water to acid followed by base.
- By adding base to acid with constant stirring.
Answer: 1. By adding acid to water with constant stirring.
Question 4: Why is it important to balance a skeletal chemical equation?
- To verify law of conservation of energy.
- To verify the law of constant proportion.
- To verify the law of conservation of mass.
- To verify the l0aw of conservation of momentum.
Answer: 3. To verify the Law of conservation of mass
Question 5: Opening and closing of stomatal pore depends on:
- Atmospheric temperature
- oxygen concentration around stomata
- carbon dioxide concentration around stomata
- water content in the guard cells
Answer: 4. water content in the guard cells
Question 6: Which of the following can make a parallel beam of light when light from a point source is incident on it?
- Concave mirror as well as convex lens.
- Convex mirror as well as concave lens.
- Two plane mirrors placed at 90° to each others.
- Concave mirror as well as concave lens.
Answer: 1. Concave mirror as well as convex lens
Question 7: Consider these indices of refraction: glass: 1.52; air: 1.0003; water: 1.333. Based on the refractive indices of three materials, arrange the speed of light through them in decreasing order.
- The speed of light in water > the speed of light in air > the speed of light in glass.
- The speed of light in glass > the speed of light in water > the speed of light in air.
- The speed of light in air > the speed of light in water > the speed of light in glass.
- The speed of light in glass > the speed of light in air > the speed of light in water.
Answer: C. The speed of light in air > the speed of light in water > the speed of light in glass.
Question 8: Who among the following was the founder of ‘Young Europe’ underground secret society in Berne?
- Giuseppe Garibaldi
- Giuseppe Mazzini
- Count Cavour
- Otto von Bismark
Answer: 2. Giuseppe Mazzini
Question 9: Which of the following was the result of the Act of Union, 1707?
- Unification of Germany
- Unification of the kingdom of Great Britain
- Unification of Italy
- Unification of Vietnam
Answer: 2. Unification of the kingdom of Great Britain
Question 10: Identify the correct statement with regard to the ‘Zollverein’ from the following options:
- It was a coalition of Prussian states formed to manage political alliances.
- Its aim was to bind the Prussia politically into an association.
- It was a Custom Union at the initiative of Prussia.
- It helped to awaken and raise national sentiment in Europe.
Answer: 3. It was a Custom Union at the initiative of Prussia
Question 11: Which of the following countries were involved in the Three Wars with Prussia and ended with victory and unification of Germany?
- Austria, Poland and France
- Austria, Denmark and France
- Austria, Turkey and France
- Austria, England and France
Answer: 2-Austria, Denmark and France
Question 12: Identify the ideology under which people demanded freedom of markets in earlynineteenth-century Europe.
Question 13: Choose the correctly matched pair about the crops and the areas they are grown in:
- Groundnut- Assam
- Tea- Gujarat
- Coffee- Karnataka
- Sugarcane – Chhattisgarh
Answer: 3. Coffee- Karnataka
Question 14: The piece of land left uncultivated for the past 1 to 5 agricultural years is called _________. Choose the correct option:
- Barren land
- Forest land
- Grazing land
- Fallow land
Answer: 4- Fallow land
Question 15: Which one of the following conferences was convened to discuss environmental protection and socio-economic development at the global level in 1992?
- Kyoto Protocol
- Montreal Protocol
- Rio de Janeiro Earth Summit
- World Summit on Sustainable Development
Answer: 3-Rio de Janeiro Earth Summit
Question 16: India has land under a variety of relief features. Which of the following features ensure perennial flow of some rivers, provide facilities for tourism and ecological aspects?
Question 17: Which one of the following human activities has contributed significantly in land degradation?
- Crop rotation
- Shelter belts
Question 18: Which one of the following countries adopted majoritarianism in their Constitution?
- Sri Lanka
Answer: 3-Sri Lanka
Question 19: Identify the significant reason of power sharing from the following options.
- Reduces socio-economic conflicts
- Provides ethnic -cultural development
- Allows people to enjoy specific rights
- Restricts supremacy of one party
Answer: 1.-Reduces socio-economic conflict
Question 20: Apart from the Central and the State Government, Belgium has a third kind of government as well. Identify this third kind of government from the following options:
- Democratic Government
- Socialist Government
- Community Government
- Liberal Government
Answer: 3-Community Government
Question 21: Which of the following countries is an example of ‘Coming Together Federation’?
- Sri Lanka
Question 22: Why is the power shared amongst different organs of government called as horizontal distribution of power? Identify the correct reason.
- It gives judiciary more power than legislature and executive.
- It allows different organs of government to be placed at the same level.
- It gives representation to different ideologies at political level.
- It influences and coordinates in the decision-making process.
Answer: 2. It allows different organs of government to be placed at the same level
Question 23: In India’s federal system, the Central and the State governments have the power to legislate on all those subjects which are included in the:
- Union list
- State list
- Concurrent list
- Residuary subjects
Answer: 3- Concurrent list
Question 24: Which of the following states of India enjoy special powers under Article 371A of the Constitution of India?
- Himachal Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
Answer: 1. Nagaland
Question 25: Which one the following is an example of Primary Sector activity?
Last 5 Year Question Papers of RBSE as per class wise is mentioned on this page, so students after completing the preparation of exams can make an evaluation of their performance by solving these given question papers. If any case, they are not getting good scores at the time of performance evaluation, then there is a chance for them to get expertise in that particular topic/ subject before actual starting of the examination.
Press Here For:
So, these RBSE Previous Year Papers will help the students to make them free from stress and worry of examination, so that they can sit with their full confidence at the examination hall.
Students are advised to visit our web portal recruitmentresult.com on regular basis for getting latest updates regarding RBSE Question Papers or to get other useful material regarding Rajasthan Board 2022 examination. Stay in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RBSE Admit Card||Rajasthan Board Result|
|Board Exam Preparation Tips||How To Prepare For Board Exams|
|Board Exams in India|