RRB Group D Question Paper
Solved RRB Group D Previous Year Question Papers PDF direct download link is available here. Candidates appearing in the upcoming Railway Group D examination must download RRB Group D Question Paper 2022 in Hindi & English language and prepare accordingly to it for scoring good marks in the competitive exam.
RRB Group D Exam Highlights:
|Exam name||RRB Group D|
|Conducting authority||Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) on behalf of Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs)|
|Job location||Across India|
|Exam subjects||General Science, Mathematics,
General Intelligence and Reasoning,
and General Awareness and Current Affairs
|Exam time||90 minutes|
|Exam mode||Computer-Based Test|
|Exam purpose||To select candidates for various posts in RRC Level 1|
RRB Group D Question Paper
RRB Group D Solved Papers and Practice Sets are the best way to prepare for the examination, as RRB Group D Question Papers will help you in knowing the complete examination format. By solving RRB Group D Previous Papers, candidates will be able to know about the marking scheme and types of questions frequently asked in the exam.
Railway Group D Previous Year Paper PDF Download
|General Awareness Question Paper||Get PDF|
|General Intelligence Old Question Paper||Get PDF|
|General Science Solved Question Papers||Get PDF|
|Group D Previous Year English Exam Paper||Get PDF|
|RRC RRB Solved General Awareness Paper Download||Get PDF|
|Railway RRC Group D Old Question Paper – Telugu||Get PDF|
|Group D General Science Last Year Question Paper||Get PDF|
RRB Group D Question Paper PDF Download:
|RRB Group D Question Paper 2018 PDF 1|
|RRB Group D Question Paper 2018 PDF 2|
|RRB Group D Question Paper 2018 PDF 3|
RRB Group D Selection Process:
Candidates needs to undergo the following selection procedure to get recruited for RRB Group D Level 1 posts.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification & Medical Examination
Read Complete Details of: RRB Group D Exam
RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2022:
- Question Papers will consists of objective multiple-choice type questions.
- Each question will be of one mark each.
- Negative marking will be there for each wrong answer and 1/3 of marks will be deducted.
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes (2 Hours for PwBD Candidates)
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
|General awareness and Current Affairs||20||20|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
Minimum qualifying marks for CBT as per category-wise is given below:
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||30%|
Check Out: Best Books for RRB Group D Exam Preparation
RRB Group D Exam Pattern for Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
Candidates qualified in the CBT round will be allowed for Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
Important Topics for RRB Group D Exam:
Section-wise important topics are given here:
- Mathematics – Number system, Decimals, Ratio and Proportion, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions etc.
- General Science – The syllabus of General Science covers Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of Class 10 level.
- General Awareness – Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics etc.
RRB Group D Question and Answers:
Question 1: A kink is made in stock rails, ahead of the toe of switch at a distance of
- 10 cm
- 15 cm
- 20 cm
- 30 cm
Question 2: Rails are bent to correct curvature if the degree of curve, is more than
Question 3: Rail section first designed on Indian railways, was
- double headed
- bull headed
- flat footed
- (A)and (B) simultaneously
Question 4: A scissors cross-over consists of
- two pairs of points, four acute angle crossings and two obtuse angle crossings
- four pairs of points, four acute angle crossings and four obtuse angle crossings
- four pairs of points, six acute angle crossings and two obtuse angle crossings
- two pairs of points, six acute angle crossings and four obtuse angle crossings.
Question 5: Distance between inner faces of the flanges, is kept
- equal to the gauge distance
- slightly less than the gauge distance
- slightly more than the gauge distance
- none of these.
Question 6: Four years ago, the average age of A and B was 18 years. At present the average age of A, B and C is 24 years. What would be the age of C after 8 years?
- 36 years
- 32 years
- 28 years
- 25 years
Question 7: There are 40 coins in a bag, consisting of Rs. 5 and Rs. 2 coins. If the total amount is Rs. 140, how many Rs. 2 and Rs. 5 coins are there in the bag?
- 20 each
- 25 and 15
- 30 and 10
- 22 and 18
Question 8: The sum of the interior angles of a polygon is twice the sum of its exterior angles. How many sides does the polygon have?
- 8 sides
- 9 sides
- 12 sides
- 6 sides
Question 9: X walked 35 metres towards South, then turned left and walked 25 metres, and again turned left and walked for 35 meters. He then turned to his right and walked 20 metres. At what distance and direction from the starting point is X now standing?
- 20m West
- 45m East
- 20m East
- 45m North
Question 10: Where is the headquarters of UNESCO located ?
Question 11: Who is the author of the book “Winning like Virat: Think & Succeed like Kohli”?
- Shri Uday Mahurkar
- Abhirup Bhattacharya
- Shri Rajesh Jain
- Aravind Adiga
Question 12: Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN in 1993, is in the continent of
Question 13: Which of the following metals forms an amalgam with other metals?
Question 14: When was barb wire patented?
Question 15: The higher the wind speed and the longer the fetch or distance of open water across which the wind blows and waves travel, the ____ waves and the ____ energy they process.
- larger, more
- larger, less
- smaller, more
- smaller, less
Question 16: How many agreements are signed between India and Uganda?
Question 17: India and this country signed an MoU to obtain help in improving overall public transport system in India.
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
Question 18: Recently, Lok Sabha Passes this bill for allowing a court trying an offence related to cheque bouncing.
- National Council For Teacher Education (NCTE) Amendment Bill
- Specific Relief (Amendment) Bill
- Negotiable Instruments (Amendment) Bill
- Prevention of Corruption (Amendment) Bill
Question 19: Which of the following Bill did Lok Sabha recently pass for the teacher education courses?
- EMPA Amendment Bill
- NCTE Amendment Bill
- Teaching and Higher Education Amendment Bill
- The School Standards and Framework Bill
Question 20: Which country has become a popular hub of medical tourism?
RRB Group D Question Paper FAQs:
Question) Railway Group D Question Paper will be set in which languages?
Answer) The question paper of RRB Group D will be set in 15 languages i.e. Hindi, English, Urdu, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu.
Question) What is the marking scheme of RRB Group D Exam?
Answer) 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Question) RRB Group D Exam will be conducted in online mode or offline mode?
Answer) The exam will be conducted in online mode.
Question) When answer key of exam will be released?
Answer) After few days of successful conduction of the examination, answer keys will be officially released by Indian Railway.
Read in Detail: RRB Group D Syllabus
Applicants appearing for RRB Group D Exam must download RRB Group D Question Paper PDF for practice from here. Solved RRB Group D Previous Year Papers PDF direct link is available on this page of recruitmentresult.com, so candidates must go through them before appearing for the actual examination.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|RRB Group D Recruitment||RRB Group D Admit Card|
|RRB Group D Salary||RRB Group D Result|
|RRB Group D Mock Test||RRB Group D Cut Off|