RTO Full Form
Today almost every second person owns a vehicle. Even every vehicle owner knows about RTO Office. But do they also know about the RTO Full Form, what are their responsibilities, what are their activities etc…. Don’t worry we are not checking your IQ. Here we are providing the detailed information about आरटीओ along with RTO Ka Meaning in Hindi & English. Check now……
Every district has a separate RTO Office. Main working of RTO is registration of all vehicles either 02 tiers or 04 tiers. The Registration number given to Vehicles gets stated at the back side or front of them as Number Plate.
Now let’s get back to the point as discuss about R T O Full Form in Hindi, English & Marathi (आरटीओ फुल फॉर्म), with the assistance of this page of recruitmentresult.com you will get to know that RTO Ka Full Form kya hota hai.
RTO Full Form
Meaning of RTO in Hindi & English
अगर आपके पास अपना खुद का वाहन है तो RTO का नाम जरूर सुना होगा. बल्कि आप काफी बार RTO Office गए होंगे. पर क्या आप जानते है की R.T.O Full Form क्या है. नहीं जानते तो कोई बात नहीं यहाँ हम आपको बताने जा रहे है (आरटीओ) R T O Meaning in Hindi & English both languages.
RTO Full Form in Hindi
RTO Full Name (RTO ka pura naam): RTO Hindi Meaning / R.T.O Full Form in Hindi
Many of us, don’t know “What is RTO in hindi”. So, First of all let’s start with RTO meaning in Hindi (आरटीओ का फुल फॉर्म क्या है ). क्षेत्रीय परिवहन कार्यालय का काम वाहनका रजिस्ट्रेशनकरना, वाहनको क़ानूनी तौर पर चलाने के लिएड्राइविंग लाइसेंसबनाना, रोड टैक्सवसूल करना आदि जैसे कार्य करना है.भारत के विभिन्न राज्यों के लिए ड्राइवरों के डाटाबेस और वाहनों का डेटाबेस बनाए रखने के लिए जिम्मेदार भारतीय सरकार का संगठन हैक्षेत्रीय परिवहन कार्यालय। Thus, what RTO means in Hindi (रतो फुल फॉर्म इन हिंदी) is given below:
RTO full form hindi – हिंदी में आरटीओ – RTO ka Full form kya hai in Hindi है: “रीजनल ट्रांसपोर्ट ऑफिस” जिसका मतलब है “क्षेत्रीय परिवहन कार्यालय”।
ARTO full form in Hindi: Assistant Regional Transport Officer जिसका मतलब है “सहायक क्षेत्रीय परिवहन अधिकारी” ।
RTO Full Form In English
Along with Hindi, you must know about the RTO Full Form (आरटीओ की फुल फॉर्म) in English, In English Language, RTO Stands for Regional Transport Office and RTA Stands for Regional Transport Authority. Each Regional Transport Office has a separate code. Even the area code of that Regional Transport Office also displays on the Number Plate of Vehicle. In the below section, we are providing RTO meaning in English and also list of Regional Transport Office Codes for all states.
RTO Stands for “Regional Transport Office”
RTA Stands for “Regional Transport Authority”
RTO Full Form In Marathi
RTO Long Form in Marathi or you can say RTO meaning in Marathi is given below:
RTO Long Form Marathi i.e. RTO Marathi Meaning: प्रादेशिक परिवहन अधिकारी
What is RTO (RTO kya hai) – RTO Full Form and Meaning?
RTO Full Form Meaning:- From the first line of this page we are discussing about RTO Full Form (आर्तो फुल फॉर्म), but one more thing that matters is What RTO Exactly is? Or What are the functions of Regional Transport Office?
Well, RTO (Regional Transport Office) is an Indian government bureau responsible for registration of vehicles. The authority of issuing Driving Licence and Vehicle Registration number comes under the Regional Transport Authority.
Must Check- How To Apply Online For PAN Card
Responsibility Of RTO
Here are some of the important roles that are performed by RTO –
- New vehicle registration.
- RTO maintains the record of all registered automobiles.
- RTO issues the license of an automobile driver or owner.
- Routine inspection of automobiles.
- RTO issues the documents to assert automobile fitness.
- RTO Collects the once-in-a-lifetime road tax from automobile owners.
- Manage licenses offered to autos, trucks, taxis, etc.
- RTO implements the new rules and regulations issued by the Government concerning automobiles.
- Checking the emission levels and issuing pollution documents for automobiles.
RTO State Wise Code List:
Along with Full form of RTO in Hindi, English & Marathi (रटो फुल फॉर्म) , you must know some other details about it. As the duties of Regional Transport Office are very important, hence each state has its own RTO Officer and each RTO has is identified with a separate code. Here we are tabulating the Regional Transport Office Code list. Have a look over the State Wise RTO Code List:
Regional Transport Office Code list – State
|RTO LOCATIONS||RTO CODE|
|Jammu and Kashmir||JK|
RTO Code of Union Territories
|RTO LOCATIONS||RTO CODE|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||AN|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||DN|
|Daman and Diu||DD|
|National Capital Territory of Delhi||DL|
Functions of RTO (Regional Transport Office or Regional Transport Authority):
If in case you face a question that do you know the Full form RTO and working of RTO, then you must know the exact answer. R T O ka Full form is discussed above and Here are the Roles that RTO Play:
There are 04 major Roles of Regional Transport Office that are:
- Driving Licence(ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस)
- Vehicle Registration (वाहन पंजीकरण)
- Pollution Test (प्रदूषण टेस्ट)
- Insurance (बीमा)
Must Read: How to Choose Right Career
Transfer of Vehicle Ownership at Regional Transport Office
Transfer of vehicle ownership at RTO can be done by –
- Application for transfer of vehicle ownership which has to be made in Form 29 and 30
- If the vehicle is registered in another state, No Objection Certificate (NOC) has to be obtained from the RTO where the vehicle was first registered.
- NOC has to be obtained from the financer if the vehicle is purchased through finance
- Pollution Under Control (PUC) Certificate
- Vehicle insurance certificate
- Applicable application fees and road taxes
- Registration certificate of the vehicle
- Affidavit stating the sale and purchase of the vehicle
- Age and address proof documents along with passport size photographs
Let’s discuss each role:
Driving Licence (ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस)
- RTO handles a database that contains information regarding Vehicles and Drivers.
- RTO provides Driving Licence to the vehicle holder after taking some driving tests.
Vehicle Registration (वाहन पंजीकरण)
- To get registered the vehicle every vehicle owner needs to visit Regional Transport Office.
- This Registration number is mandatory for every vehicle owner as driving without the Number is a legal offence.
Pollution Test (प्रदूषण टेस्ट)
- Regional Transport Office also checks the density over the Pollution
- In other words, if the vehicle is over polluting, then RTO can cancel its license.
- Providing Insurance to vehicles is also done by Regional Transport Office.
- If, you want get your vehicle insure then you need to visit the RTO Office
RTO से Vehicle Information कैसे निकलते है?
- अगर आपका कोई वहां खो गया है या फिर किसी औए वजह से आप अपने वाहन की जानकारी निकलना चाहते है तो आपको RTO की वेबसाइट vahan.nic.in पर जाना होगा.
- उसके बाद आपको side menu में Vehicle Status के Option को चुनना होगा
- इसे चुनने के बाद आपको Vehicle No और Verification Code डालकर Search Vehicle का आप्शन चुनना होगा
- इसके बाद वाहन की सारी जानकारी आपके कंप्यूटर स्क्रीन पर आ जाएगी
Some Important Terms
1) Ownership Change:
If any person, want to transfer their vehicle to someone else’s name, then the person has to submit required documents at Regional Transport Office.
2) Vehicle NOC:
If anyone wants to transfer their vehicle to some other state, then they need to visit RTO office of the state in which their vehicle is already registered to get NOC.
3) HP Deletion:
If the vehicle is bought through Bank Financing and once your loan is cleared, you need to move further for HP Deletion.
4) Duplicate RC:
If your RC book has been lost, then you need to visit Regional Transport Office and does necessary documentation process for issuance of Duplicate RC Book.
5) Vehicle Re-Registration:
The vehicle for which NOC has been taken up, then its re-registration work has to be done. Re-registration work contains Re-registration, Road tax payment and new number.
Below are the documents given that is required for registration process of Vehicle at Regional Transport Office.
- Application form for registration of the vehicle
- Age and address proof documents
- Passport size photographs
- sales certificate of the vehicle
- road worthiness certificate
- PUC certificate
- Insurance of the vehicle to be registered
- For registration of an imported vehicle, customs clearance certificate is required
- Sales tax certificate ( if the vehicle has been bought from one state and has to be registered in the other).
- No Objection Certificate from Regional Transport Office and dealer has to be submitted (if the vehicle is bought in one state and registered in another state)
- Temporary registration number
- Invoice of the vehicle
FAQs on Regional Transport Office (RTO)
Question: How long is a learner licence valid?
Answer: For 6 months, learner licence is valid.
Question: What is PSV number?
Answer: PSV is Public Service Vehicle (PSV) badge that is issued to drivers of public transport vehicles by zonal and regional transport offices.
Question: Can vehicle tax be paid online?
Answer: Yes, you can pay vehicle tax can be paid online at respective state government’s transport website.
Question: On which days Regional Transport Office is closed?
Answer: On 2nd and 4th Saturdays of every month, RTO office is closed.
Question: What is the RTO exam?
Answer: RTO or IMV (Inspector of Motor Vehicles) which are all Group B posts carrying a Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-. Public Service Commission of the respective state conducts exam for these posts.
Question: What is FORM 20 in RTO?
Answer: FORM 20 is Form of Application for Registration of Motor Vehicle.
Question: What is FORM 28 in RTO?
Answer: FORM 28 is the Application and Grant Of No Objection Certificate.
Question: What is FORM 29 in RTO?
Answer: Form 29 is for the seller (a transferor). This form means that the seller has sold the vehicle on such day and date to the buyer.
Question: What is FORM 30 in RTO?
Answer: Form 30 is for the buyer (a transferee).
Question: What is FC RTO?
Answer: FC is Fitness certificate is issued to check the pollution caused from the vehicles, maintenance of vehicle so as to avoid accidents.
We hope with the help of this page you get all the answers regarding RTO Full Form (फुल फॉर्म ऑफ रतो) or RTO Long Form. Along with R.T.O ka full form , here we have also tried to provide some additional information.
If you are satisfied with the details given about RTO Full Form (रतो का फुल फॉर्म) and want to keep this page safe then you can bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab. On case you have any query regarding RTO Full Form (आर टी ओ की फुल फॉर्म) or any other question regarding RTO ki full form (आर टी ओ का फुल फॉर्म), then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|What is the Full Form of ICSE/ISC?||What is the full form of UIDAI?|
|What is the Full Form of BEL?||What is the Full Form of CRPF?|
|What Is The Full Form Of GNM?||What Is The Full Form Of CISF?|