SBI Answer Key
State Bank of India releases SBI Answer Key within few days after completion of Clerk, PO and SO Exam. SBI Exam Answer Key contains all he correct answers to questions asked in the recruitment exam. Check and download SBI Exam Solutions (Prelims/Mains) of all sets through this page.
However, some coaching institutions releases the SBI Answer Key 2019 based on memory and the same will be provided on this page. Using SBI Exam Answer Key, candidates will be able to calculate their scores based on the number of correct and incorrect answers.
SBI Answer Key
SBI Clerk Answer Key 2019:
Recently, State Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification to fill up 9086 Posts of Clerk. Candidates can fill SBI Clerk Application Form till the last date that is 03-05-2019. SBI Clerk Pre Exam will be conducted June 2019. SBI Prelims Answer Key will be released in Second Week of May 2019.
|SBI Clerk Vacancies Name||Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)|
|SBI Clerk Vacancy||9086|
|Opening Date for SBI Clerk Apply Online||12-04-2019|
|Last Date for SBI Clerk Recruitment Apply Online||03-05-2019|
|SBI Clerk Pre Exam Date||June 2019|
|SBI Clerk Pre Answer Key||Second Week of May 2019|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam Date||tentatively on 10.08.2019|
|SBI Mains Answer Key||August 2019|
SBI Clerk Related Links:
SBI PO Answer Key 2019:
Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Interested candidates can fill the application form from 02-04-2019 to 22-04-2019. Online Preliminary Examination will be conducted on 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019. SBI Pre Answer Key will be released soon.
|On-line registration including Editing/|
Modification of Application by candidates
|02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019|
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary|
|3rd week of May 2019 |
|Online Preliminary Examination||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th|
|SBI PO Pre Answer Key||Updating Soon|
|Result of Online Preliminary Examination||1st week of July 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||2nd week of July 2019|
|Conduct of Online Main Examination||20.07.2019|
|SBI PO Mains Answer Key||Third Week of July 2019|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||3rd week of August 2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises &|
|4th week of August 2019|
SBI PO Related Links:
SBI SO Answer Key 2019:
State Bank of India (SBI) is released the recruitment notification for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer on Contractual Basis in Mumbai. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online for the posts from 05 April to 25 April 2019. SBI SO Exam Date will be released soon on its official website.
|Starting Date of Online Application and Fee Submission||05-04-2019|
|Last Date of Online Application and Fee Submission||24-04-2019|
|Last Date of Submitting of Print Application||30-04-2019|
|SBI SO Exam Date||Updating Soon|
|SBI SO Answer Key||Updating Soon|
SBI SO Related Links:
|SBI SO Exam Pattern||SBI Specialist Officer Result|
|SBI SO Admit Card||How To Prepare For SO Exam|
|SBI Specialist Officer Syllabus|
How to Check SBI Official Answer Key 2019 ?
- First of all you have to visit the official site, which is www.sbi.co.in for SBI Answer Key.
- Go to the ‘Career With Us’ link that is given at the below side of the home page.
- Select the particular advertisement for which you have applied.
- Choose the appropriate link from the available links related to SBI 2019 Answer Key.
- SBI Paper Solution will display on the computer screen.
- Match your answers with help of Answer Key of SBI.
- Download SBI Answer Sheet on your desktop and take print out of State Bank of India Answer Key for future use.
How to calculate SBI Scores?
For calculating the probable score of SBI 2019, candidates will have to follow the same marking scheme as prescribed by the exam conducting body. The steps to calculate the probable score with the help of SBI Answer Key are given below:
- Calculate all the number of correct answers and allocate the marks accordingly
- Now, count the number of incorrect answers
- To know the total marks obtained,
- Total marks obtained for correct answer – negative marks for incorrect answers and you will know your probable score.
Go Through Below Given SBI Related Links:
|SBI Official Website||Press Here|
|SBI New Rules From April 2019||Get Details|
|SBI Notification||Get Details|
|SBI Admit Card||Get Details|
|SBI Challan Form||Get Details|
|SBI Result||Get Details|
|SBI Placement Papers||Get Details|
Marking Scheme of SBI Exam 2019:
To calculate the probable SBI Marks, candidates must know the marking scheme of SBI 2019. As per the prescribed marking scheme one-fourth of the marks will be deducted for every wrong answer (prelims and mains)
One mark will be awarded if the answer is correct in prelims exam. However, if the answer is left blank or unattended then there will be no negative marking.
Advantages of SBI Answer Key 2019:
- Candidates will be able to know their probable scores on basis of the number of correct and incorrect responses.
- The SBI Answer Key will help the candidates to know their performance in Pre/ Main Examination.
- They can also compare their probable score with the expected cutoff of SBI to know their chances of selection.
- Candidates can also raise objection against State Bank of India Answer, by submitting the representation with valid proof till last date.
Grab Now: Latest 5000 Bank Vacancies
SBI Answer Key Download Here:
State Bank of India, which is one of the top Government Banks in India, conducts various examinations per year to fill up the various vacancies. A huge amount of candidates participates for Clerk, PO & SO vacancies.
Aspirants may download SBI Solution via online process by visiting the official portal that is sbi.co.in. Candidates can subscribe our free email service to get latest updates about SBI Answer Key PDF. Follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Sarkari Exam Result||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|