SBI Answer Key
SBI Answer Key 2021 will be released soon for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam !!! Candidates who have appeared for the SBI Clerk Prelims Junior Associates Exam on 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th July 2021, can download the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Key for Prelims Shift 1, 2 Exam (All Sets) from this page.So, students are advised to stay with us through this page to download SBI Prelims Answer Key and Exam Solution Sheet PDF soon from here.
However, some coaching institutions releases the SBI Answer Key 2021 based on memory and the same will be provided on this page. Using SBI Exam Answer Key, candidates will be able to calculate their scores based on the number of correct and incorrect answers.
SBI Answer Key
SBI Clerk Answer Key 2021:
Recently, State Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification to fill up 5454 Posts of Clerk. Candidates can fill SBI Clerk Application Form till the last date that is 20-05-2021. SBI Clerk Pre Exam will be conducted on 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th July 2021. SBI Prelims Answer Key will be released in July Week of July 2021.
|Name of Association||State Bank of India|
|SBI Clerk Vacancies Name||Junior Associates
(Customer Support & Sales)
|SBI Clerk Vacancy||5454|
|Category||SBI Clerk Prelims Answer Key|
|Status of SBI Clerk Answer Key for Prelims Exam||Available Now|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date||10th, 11th, 12th, 13th July 2021|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date||31-07-2021|
SBI Clerk Related Links:
|SBI Clerk Result||SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus||SBI Clerk Salary Structure|
|SBI Clerk Question Paper||SBI Clerk Exam Books|
SBI PO Answer Key 2021:
Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Interested candidates can fill the application form from Sep/Oct 2021. Online Preliminary Examination will be conducted on December 2021. SBI Pre Answer Key will be released soon.
|On-line registration including Editing/
Modification of Application by candidates
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary
|3rd week of Novemeber
|Online Preliminary Examination||December 2021|
|SBI PO Pre Answer Key||Updating Soon|
|Result of Online Preliminary Examination||1st week of January 2022|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||2nd week of January 2022|
|Conduct of Online Main Examination||February 2022|
|SBI PO Mains Answer Key||Third Week of March 2022|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||4th week of March 2022|
|Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises &
SBI PO Related Links:
SBI SO Answer Key 2021:
State Bank of India (SBI) is released the recruitment notification for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer on Contractual Basis in Mumbai. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online for the posts from 05 April to 25 April 2021. SBI SO Exam Date will be released soon on its official website.
|Starting Date of Online Application and Fee Submission||Sep/Oct 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application and Fee Submission||Sep/Oct 2021|
|Last Date of Submitting of Print Application||Sep/Oct 2021|
|SBI SO Exam Date||Updating Soon|
|SBI SO Answer Key||Updating Soon|
SBI SO Related Links:
|SBI SO Exam Pattern||SBI Specialist Officer Result|
|SBI SO Admit Card||How To Prepare For SO Exam|
|SBI Specialist Officer Syllabus|
How to Check SBI Official Answer Key 2021 ?
- First of all you have to visit the official site, which is www.sbi.co.in for SBI Answer Key.
- Go to the ‘Career With Us’ link that is given at the below side of the home page.
- Select the particular advertisement for which you have applied.
- Choose the appropriate link from the available links related to SBI 2021 Answer Key.
- SBI Paper Solution will display on the computer screen.
- Match your answers with help of Answer Key of SBI.
- Download SBI Answer Sheet on your desktop and take print out of State Bank of India Answer Key for future use.
How to calculate SBI Scores?
For calculating the probable score of SBI 2021, candidates will have to follow the same marking scheme as prescribed by the exam conducting body. The steps to calculate the probable score with the help of SBI Answer Key are given below:
- Calculate all the number of correct answers and allocate the marks accordingly
- Now, count the number of incorrect answers
- To know the total marks obtained,
- Total marks obtained for correct answer – negative marks for incorrect answers and you will know your probable score.
Go Through Below Given SBI Related Links:
|SBI Official Website||Press Here|
|SBI New Rules From April 2021||Get Details|
|SBI Notification||Get Details|
|SBI Admit Card||Get Details|
|SBI Challan Form||Get Details|
|SBI Result||Get Details|
|SBI Placement Papers||Get Details|
Marking Scheme of SBI Exam 2021:
To calculate the probable SBI Marks, candidates must know the marking scheme of SBI 2021. As per the prescribed marking scheme one-fourth of the marks will be deducted for every wrong answer (prelims and mains)
One mark will be awarded if the answer is correct in prelims exam. However, if the answer is left blank or unattended then there will be no negative marking.
Advantages of SBI Answer Key 2021:
- Candidates will be able to know their probable scores on basis of the number of correct and incorrect responses.
- The SBI Answer Key will help the candidates to know their performance in Pre/ Main Examination.
- They can also compare their probable score with the expected cutoff of SBI to know their chances of selection.
- Candidates can also raise objection against State Bank of India Answer, by submitting the representation with valid proof till last date.
Grab Now: Latest 5000 Bank Vacancies
SBI Answer Key Download Here:
State Bank of India, which is one of the top Government Banks in India, conducts various examinations per year to fill up the various vacancies. A huge amount of candidates participates for Clerk, PO & SO vacancies.
Aspirants may download SBI Solution via online process by visiting the official portal that is sbi.co.in. Candidates can subscribe our free email service to get latest updates about SBI Answer Key PDF. Follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Sarkari Exam Result||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|