Sharda University Admission 2022
Sharda University Admission 2022-23 Process has been started for various UG & PG courses. The university will conduct its own university level examination known as SUAT. Candidates can fill the SUAT Application Form by visiting the official website of Sharda University that is sharda.ac.in.
Admission will be offered by the university under various fields such as engineering, law, medicine, science etc. Before applying, candidates are advised to check complete details regarding Sharda University Admission such as eligibility criteria, the application process and others.
Sharda University Admission
Sharda University Highlights:
|Full-Form||Sharda University Admission Test|
|Exam Types||UG Level, PG Level|
|Exam Level||National & State Level|
|Courses Offered||All UG, PG & Ph.D. Courses|
|Conducting Body||Sharda University|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Sharda University Admission 2022-23 Applying Link
SUAT Programmes Offered:
|Undergraduate Courses||Post Graduate Courses|
Sharda University 2022 Exam Dates
|Starting of application form||Started|
|Last date to submit applications||July 2022|
|Slot booking starts from||June 2022|
|Availability of admit card||–|
|SUAT 2022 Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
|Counseling starts from||To be Announced|
|The admission process starts with||To be Announced|
Get Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
SUAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are going to apply for all Under Graduate Programs, they should have completed their class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India.
- Those attaining graduation degree from any recognized college / university in India and should meet the university admission criteria for getting admission into all Post Graduate Programs.
Candidates, who want to get admission in Sharda University into under graduate courses, must be attaining at least 17 years till 31st December of the academic year to which they are seeking admission.
- Candidates who will successfully qualify SUAT (Sharda University Admission Test) will be called for Personal Interview (and Group Discussion – incase of MBA candidates) to Sharda University campus / regional offices.
- Selection will be purely done on the final merit list of the eligible candidates.
For Best Preparation Tips Of GD/interview, must go through: Interview Preparation Tips
SUAT 2022 Admission Scholarships:
(i) Bachelor of Technology:
|% marks PCM in SSE / equivalent examination||JEE Rank||Scholarship|
|95.00 & above||Upto 25,000||80%|
|90.00 – 94.99||25,001 – 40,000||60%|
|85.00 – 89.99||40,001 – 55,000||40%|
|80.00 – 84.99||55,001 – 70,000||20%|
|75.00 – 79.99||70,001 – 1,00,000||10%|
(ii) Master of Business Administration:
|MAT / XAT percentile||CAT percentile||Graduation %||Scholarship|
|99.00 & above||95.00 & above||95 & above||75%|
|95.00 – 98.99||90 – 94.99||90 – 94.99||60%|
|90.00 – 94.99||80 – 89.99||80 – 89.99||40%|
|85.00 – 89.99||70 – 79.99||75 – 79.99||25%|
Check here: Scholarship in India
(iii) UG Programmes: BBA, BCA,B.Com (Hons.), BA (Journalism and Mass Communication), B.Des, BA (Hons), LLB (Integrated), B.Sc, MSc (Hons):
|% marks PCM in SSE / equivalent examination (overall)||Scholarship|
|95.00 & above||80%|
|90.00 – 94.99||60%|
|85.00 – 89.99||40%|
|80.00 – 84.99||20%|
|75.00 – 79.99||10%|
(iv) PG Programme: M.Sc, M.Tech, M.A.(Journalism and Mass Communication), Master of Physiotherapy:
|% marks in Graduation (overall)||Scholarship|
|95.00 & above||75%|
|90.00 – 94.99||60%|
|85.00 – 89.99||40%|
|80.00 – 84.99||20%|
|75.00 – 79.99||10%|
(v) Integrated Law- (Scholarship for LSAT Qualified Candidate):
|95.00 – 99.00||75%|
|85.00 – 94.99||50%|
|75.00 – 84.99||25%|
How to fill Sharda University Online Admission form?
- Candidates have to visit to the official website of Sharda University that is www.sharda.ac.in.
- Now move the cursor towards the “SUAT 2022-23” present on the top of the homepage.
- Then a new website including all the information and applying links will be appeared on your screen.
- Now read the whole instruction given on the SUAT.
- After that, select the “Apply Online” tab which is given at the top side of the homepage of website.
- Then choose the course name and fill complete application form in correct manner by giving complete details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photo and submit the filled SUAT Online Application form within given time.
- Now, pay the registration fee through proper channel.
- Candidates must get the print out of filled application for future use.
- Then, candidates are required to book the slot for SAUT by either of the available options.
- Candidates will now be required to appear for SUAT along with downloaded admit card.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Sharda University Admit Card
As soon as the slot booking process is complete, candidates can download their Sharda University Admit Card 2022-23. Also, after taking a printout of the SUAT Admit Card candidates need to paste a passport size photograph on it. Candidates must then report at the centre on his selected date & time with a copy of the hall ticket and any Govt. issued photo-ID card.
SUAT Admission 2022
Sharda University is a Private university established in the year 2009 at Greater Noida. This university provides a wide range of undergraduate & postgraduate courses. It offers courses in the field of engineering, science, medical, law, etc.
Candidates who attain the requisite eligibility criteria set for getting admission, they may apply by submitting the Sharda University online application form 2022 via online mode with the help of the below indicated steps. More important facts related to Sharda University Admission 2022 are presented on this single page that is well shaped by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Sharda University Sample Papers
Here are the sample papers that you can use for practice and reference for SUAT 2022.
|Logical Reasoning/ Critical Thinking||Download|
|SUAT UG Engg.|
Sharda University 2022 Result
The result will be declared by the university through online mode. SUAT result 2022 will be announced in the month of July 2022.
The candidates will have to visit the homepage and then click on the respective link for results. It will be opened in a PDF format file that they can view and download. The candidates will be able to see their respective roll number along with name in the result.
Sharda University Counselling 2022
Successful candidates are required to verify their documents in order to proceed further with the admission procedure. The candidates are required to submit original documents including educational, proof of address, Unique Govt. ID certificates in order to show their eligibility status.
Sharda University Counselling procedure will be started from the month of June or July 2022. Successful candidates will be called for Personal Interview (and Group Discussion for MBA candidates) at Sharda University campus/ regional offices.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
- You are required to carry two copies of hall ticket at examination centre with their recent passport size photograph pasted on it.
- Candidate should bring their Photo ID proof (original) and need to deposit application fee at the time of SUAT, as candidate will not be eligible to sit for the test without these credentials.
- Candidate’s hall ticket will be checked at the examination centre and will retain one copy which will be submitted to Sharda University for verification / validation during the time of Personal Interview.
- Use of mobile phones and calculators are not allowed inside the test room.
- Centre verifies the candidates based on hall ticket, photo ID card & Attendance Roster for that centre. Centre takes the candidate’s signature on Attendance roster and helps the candidates to login & start his/her exam.
- Candidate takes up his exam at centre.
- Result will be sent to Sharda University after the examination cycle gets completed.
SUAT Exam Centres:
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
For attaining additional facts regarding Sharda University Admission 2022 you may visit the Official Link.
Aspirants are requested to visit the university website frequently for getting further information regarding latest recruitments, admit card and others that will be available time to time. Sub-scribe our web- portal through mail address to obtain latest upcoming career related notification regarding result/ admit card/ recruitment and others directly in your mail- box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Online Quiz||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||How Do Toppers Study?|
|UGC Approved University List||List of Fake Universities|