SRMJEEE 2022 Result for phase 2 is declared now. SRMJEEE is a University Level Entrance Exam which is conducted by SRM University to get admissions in Engineering Courses. SRMJEEE 2022 Registration has been started online. Applicants can fill SRMJEEE Application Form till last date. Check SRM Joint Engg Entrance Exam Details, SRMJEEE Dates etc through this page.
SRMJEEE Result 2022:
SRMJEEE Result has been declared on the official website via online mode. The Results has been announced on 30th April 2022. Contenders can check their merit list by using their roll number and password in the space provided in dialog boxes for SRMJEEE Cut Off.
Press Here for: SRMJEEE Result Online Link
Quick Facts about SRMJEEE Exam 2022:
|Examination Name||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Known As||SRMJEEE|
|Conducting Authority||SRM University|
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Level of Examination||National Level|
|Category of Examination||Undergraduate|
|Selection Process||SRMJEEE Entrance Exam and Counselling|
|Number of Examinees||1.80 Lakh (approx)|
Courses Offered through SRMJEEE 2022:
- Automobile Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Genetic Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Engineering
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- Resident Indian, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India is eligible to apply for SRMJEEE.
- NRIs, holders of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India who have not taken the SRMJEEE must apply under International student category only.
SRMJEE Qualification Needed:
|Academic Qualification for B.Tech Programmes|
|Academic Qualification for B.Tech|
Biomedical Engineering and B.Tech Genetic Engineering
|Academic Qualification for Direct Admission|
Campus-specific and Programme-specific eligibility criteria:
|University||Campuses||Aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|SRM University – Chennai||KattankulathurRamapuram|
|SRM University – AP||Amaravati||75%|
|SRM University – Haryana||Sonepat||50%|
- Undergraduate programmes – Only candidates who have born between 1st July 1998 and 1st July 2003 are eligible.
- Postgraduate programmes – Only candidates who have born between 1st July 1994 and 1st July 2000.
SRMJEEE Application Fee 2022:
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1100/- (Non- Refundable) through online mode by using debit/credit cards or through net banking.
Candidates can also pay their fee through offline mode, the fee can be paid through DD drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
SRMJEEE Admission Process 2022:
Candidates will be selected for Admission 2022 on the basis of their performance level in entrance examination and Interview conducted by the selection team of SRM University.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2022:
- Mode: Entrance examination will be held only through online mode.
- Language: Question paper will be published in English language.
- Negative marking: There will be no provision for negative marking.
- Duration: The total time provided for the whole exam is 2:30 hours.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- Question Type: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be given to candidates for correct answer
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks/Question||Marks|
|Part 1 – Physics||35||3||105|
|Part 2 – Chemistry||35||3||105|
|Part 3 – Mathematics||35||3||105|
|Part 4 – Biology||50||2.1|
SRMJEEE 2022 Syllabus:
Syllabus mostly comes from the 11th & 12th subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics & Biology. Check the detailed syllabuses from below:
|Physics:Units and Measurement, Mechanics, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Oscillations and Wave Motions, Heat and Thermodynamics, Ray and Wave Optics, Electricity and Magnetism, Atomic Physics and Relatively, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, Electronics & Communication.|
|Chemistry:Atomic Structure, States of matter, Chemical Families: Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure and s & p- block elements, Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetic, Solutions, Chemical Equilibrium, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Polymers, BioMolecules.|
|Mathematics:Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrices, Determinants and their Applications, Combinatorics, Algebra, Differential Calculus and its applications, Integral Calculus & Differential Equations of First order, Analytical Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics, and Probability.|
|Biology: Botany: Taxonomy of Angiosperm, Plant Anatomy, Cell Biology and Genetics, Biotechnology, Plant Physiology, Biology in Human Welfare.Zoology: Human Physiology, Microbiology, Immunology, Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Applied Biology, Theories of Evolution.|
Must Check: How Do Toppers Study?
SRMJEEE Exam Centers 2022:
|SRM University, AP, Amaravati||Ghaziabad|
|SRM University, Main Campus (Kattankulathur, Chennai)||Guntur|
|SRM University, Ramapuram Campus, Chennai||Gurgaon|
|SRM University, Vadapalani Campus, Chennai||Guwahati|
|SRM University, Sonepat, Haryana||Gwalior|
|Agra||Hyderabad / Secunderabad|
|Bokaro Steel City||Kozhikodu|
Get Here: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
How to Fill SRMJEEE Application Form 2022?
Candidates can follow the below given steps to fill Application Form:
- First of all, candidates have to visit to the official website of the SRM University that is “www.srmuniv.ac.in” for SRMJEEE Login.
- After that, press on the “Admission-India” tab available under the “Admissions” link for SRMJEEE Apply Online.
- The candidates will have to register themselves by filling the SRMJEEE Online Application Form present at the right side of the homepage including personal details such as Name, date of birth, email ID and the phone number of the candidates.
- Then hit on the “Register” button.
- After that, the user ID and password will be sent to the registered email ID of the candidates.
- Using the received user ID and password, the candidates will have to log into their accounts to fill and submit the SRMJEEE Registration Form.
- Now choose the suitable link related to SRMJEEE notification and press on it.
- Now PDF file be appeared on your screen including all the details, must read it very carefully before filling SRMJEEE Online Form.
- After that hit on apply online link
- Now fill the required details in SRMJEEE Online Registration Form like your personal, qualification, experience and other relevant details
- Then upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- After that make payment of application fee through online mode
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of form 2022 for future reference.
Check Out: List Of Entrance Exam in India
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203”
Requirements for Filling Application Form:
- Scanned copy of Class X and XII mark sheets.
- Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature
- Valid E-mail ID
- Phone Number
- Net banking or Debit/Credit Card Details
SRMJEEE Slot Booking 2022:
Candidates will be able to book the slot for the exam. Candidates can book their exam slot soon after filling the Form . The SRMJEEE Slot Booking have to be done before downloading the admit card. The slot booking process of EXAM will be done on first come first serve basis.
SRMJEEE Admit Card 2022:
Before the conduction of exam, candidates have to download their Admit Card which will be issued only to those candidates successfully submitted their application form. Candidates have to enter their login details to get Admit Card.
SRMJEEE Mock Test 2022:
To help candidates to understand and become familiar with the test, the University will organize the mock test. Through this mock test candidates can get to feel of the exam and understand the mode and structure of exam.
SRMJEEE Counselling 2022:
- The admission will be purely done on the basis of the performance of candidates in the entrance examination.
- The counselling will be conducted through offline and online mode.
- Through the Counselling Procedure, candidates will be allotted seats and branches in the universities.
- After seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted college to complete admission process.
Documents required at the time of Counselling:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Hall ticket
- Counselling call letter
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Demand draft of amount defined in counselling call letter
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
SRM Joint Engg Entrance Exam 2022:
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam Phase 3 will be conducted on 25 Jun, 2022 – 26 Jun, 2022. Through this university level entrance examination, the SRM University will give admission in the 7000 B.Tech & M.Tech seats in its campuses and group universities
SRM Joint Engg Entrance Exam result will be announced in the month of May and counselling will be organized for candidates who qualify in SRMJEEE Entrance Exam. For more information about SRM Joint Engg Entrance Exam 2022, keep reading this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Through Official Link, you can get more information regarding SRMJEEE 2022. Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+ D. If you have any query, comment in the below given comment box. Check SRMJEEE Exam Date and other SRMJEEE Dates from here.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||Best Career Opportunities|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||Top Universities in India|