SSC CGL Result
The Staff Selection Commission has conducted the Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-II), 2019 from 15.11.2020 to 18.11.2020 and Tier-III (Descriptive Paper) on 22-11-2020. Final SSC CGL Result for Tier II has been declared on 19-02-2021! Here we have provided some salient features of the examination including details about SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Results with Marks, Stats. So, please check..
Overview of SSC CGL Exam
|Exam Name||SSC CGL 2019|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Date||15.11.2020 to 18.11.2020|
|Staff Selection Commission CGL Result Status||Declared|
|SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Date||22-11-2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-II 2019 Result Date||19-02-2021|
SSC CGL Result
How To Get SSC CGL 2021 Result?
Aspirants may get Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Result by following mentioned below steps.
- Visit official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in to get Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Result.
- After navigating home page, press on ‘Result’ tab visible at top menu bar.
- Choose ‘CGL’ link from top menu bar at next page to get your SSC Combined Graduate Level Result
- You will view various links of SSC CGL over there.
- Select “Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE), 2019 – Declaration of result of Tier-II examination to shortlist candidates for evaluation of Tier-III (Descriptive Paper)” link.
- Get SSC CGL Result 2019 Tier II in PDF form.
- Now, you can download SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Result
- Access print copy of SSC CGL 2019 Result with Marks and keep SSC CGL Results safe for further reference.
SSC CGL Exam Result>> Check Here
SSC CGL Result Stats>>> Check Here
SSC Official Link>> Get Here
Mode to download SSC CGL Result:
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam Result will be available through online mode. Contenders may view their SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 Result by visiting official portal of organization. Applicants can also get SSC CGL Result 2019 from this page by hitting direct link.
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
What After SSC CGL Result?
Aspirants who qualify Tier-II examination are eligible to attend for next round of selection i.e. Tier III exam i.e. Objective Type Computer Based Test. Then qualified candidates can appear in SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam. Appointment of aspirants for SSC CGL Recruitment like Assistant Audit Officer, Inspector of Income Tax, Sub Inspector and several others in Ministries/Deptt/ Offices/ Cadre is on the basis of SSC CGL 2019 Final Result/ Merit List.
Hit on its Official Link for knowing more details about SSC CGL Result 2021. On release of SSC Combined Graduate Level Results, we will update you. Stay connected with us for knowing more updates about SSC CGL recruitment, examination, result, cut off & others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CGL Exam||SSC Exam Calendar|
|SSC Online Application Form||SSC CGL Salary|
|SSC CGL Answer Key||SSC CGL Cut Off|