SSC CHSL Notification
Check SSC CHSL Notification details from here now!!! Candidates who are willing to participate in Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam, 2021 (Tier-I & Tier-II) are advised to go through this page completely before applying for SSC CHSL Notification 2021. Due to the spread of COVID-19, Staff selection commission was decided to postponed the SSC CHSL Exam which was earlier held from 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021 but now it will be held from 04th August to 12th August 2021.
SSC CHSL 2021 Notification Details
|Name of the Commission||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam, 2021|
|SSC CHSL Apply Online 2021 Date||From Nov to Dec|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||04th Aug to 12th Aug 2021|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||To be notified|
Press Here: SSC CHSL Notification 2021
SSC CHSL Notification 2021
Q1: SSC CHSL Vacancy Details:
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
Q2: What is Nationality As per SSC CHSL Notification?
Nationality: Candidates who are either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Q3: What is the SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria?
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent exam from a recognized board to apply for SSC CHSL Notification.
- For SSC CHSL Posts of DEO in the Office of Comptroller & Auditor General of India (C&AG), candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent exam in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject.
Check Also: Jobs After Class 12th
Q4: What is the Age Limit for SSC CHSL Jobs Notification 2021?
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age 27 years
Candidates of reserved categories have SSC CHSL Criteria of upper age relaxation as follows:
- SC / ST – 5 years
- OBC – 5 years
- PwD – 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 3 years
SSC CHSL Notification Related Important Links:
|SSC CHSL Syllabus||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Cut Off||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Salary||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Books||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Previous Papers||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Exam Pattern||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Typing Test||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Result||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Answer Key||Press Here|
Q5: What is the Fee Required As per SSC CHSL Notification?
- The required application fee is Rs. 100/-.
- No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates to participate in SSC CHSL 2021 Exam.
- Applications fee should be pay only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Q6. SSC CHSL 2021 Apply Online Procedure:
- Visit official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in to check SSC CHSL Latest Notification.
- Select “Notices” followed by “CHSL” tab.
- Press on SSC CHSL Recruitment Exam Notice.
- SSC CHSL Notification PDF will show now.
- Check SSC CHSL Qualification and eligible candidates have to press “Apply Online” tab available at the home page.
- New Users have to complete SSC CHSL Registration Procedure.
- After that, go for filling up SSC CHSL Online Form 2021.
- Enter asked detail in the format of SSC CHSL Online Application Form.
- Then upload scanned copies of documents and make the payment of requisite fee.
- Upload your photograph (4 kb to 12 kb) and your signature (1 kb to 12 kb) too.
- Submit SSC CHSL Application Form and take a print out of it for the further use.
Press Here: SSC Official Portal
Q7: What is SSC CHSL Selection Process?
- Tier-I Written Examination
- Tier-II Descriptive Test
- Tier -III Skill Test/Typing Test.
Q8. Check Step by Step SSC CHSL Recruitment Process:
- Final selection will be made according to the performance of aspirants in written exam or skill test for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Notification.
- The candidates who will qualify the written examination of SSC CHSL Notification by securing the desired cutoff fixed by the Commission will be called to appear for the Descriptive Test.
- Candidates qualifying the Descriptive Test will be called for the Skill Test/Typing Test against SSC CHSL Jobs.
Get Best Answer: How to Crack SSC Exam
Q9: What is Latest SSC CHSL Salary?
Selected candidates on the basis of SSC CHSL Selection Process will be paid consolidated amount of salary will be offered by administration of Staff Selection Commission against SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification.
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Rs. 19,900-63,200|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)||Rs. 25,500-81,100|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs. 25,500-81,100|
|Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’||Rs. 25,500-81,100|
SSC CHSL 2021 Official Notification:
Candidates can grab the complete details regarding SSC CHSL Latest Vacancy with the help of this page. Candidates can grab the complete details regarding SSC CHSL Exam Date 2021 Tier 1 and procedure directly from our page.
SSC CHSL Important Dates:
|SSC CHSL 2021 Tier I Exam Dates (for Leftover candidates)|
|SSC CHSL 2021 Tier II Exam Dates||To be Notified Later|
In order to grab more details about SSC CHSL Notification 2021, you may also visit to the official portal. Apart from it, you can bookmark us for future updates related to SSC CHSL Exam Notification or subscribe our free email service.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Exam Calendar||SSC Result|
|SSC Recruitment||SSC Admit Card|
|SSC Syllabus||SSC Online|