SSC CPO Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission has released SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 notification to fill up 1564 vacancies of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPF. Eligible male/female candidates can go through this page to know complete details about SSC CPO Vacancy and then apply for it. SSC CPO Exam Dates for Paper-I and II has also been released by the officials.
Highlights Of SSC CPO Exam:
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Sub-Inspector (SI)|
|Exam Name||Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2020|
SSC CPO 2020 Important Dates:
|SSC CPO 2020 Exam||Important Dates|
|Opening and Closing of Online Application||17-06-2020 to 16-07-2020 (11:30 PM)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||18-07-2020 (11:30 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||20-07-2020 (11:30 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||22-07-2020|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)||29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020|
|Date of Paper-II Examination||01-03-2021|
SSC CPO Recruitment
SSC CPO Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces||1395|
|Sub-Inspector SI in Delhi Police (Male)||91|
|Sub-Inspector SI in Delhi Police (Female)||78|
Required SSC CPO Recruitment Qualifications:
- Candidate’s want to apply for SSC CPO Jobs should have Graduation Degree in any of the disciplines from some recognized education board can apply for the exam
- Also, male candidates those who aspire for Delhi Police Sub-Inspector post must be possessed with the valid driving license can also apply for the examination.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Staff Selection Commission has also set SSC CPO Recruitment Age Limit as mentioned below:
- 20 years, the minimum age limit
- 25 years, the maximum age limit
There will be age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST category candidates and 3 years relaxation for those belonging to OBC category to apply for SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2020.
Check Here: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
SSC CPO Upcoming Recruitment Application Fee:
Candidates applying for SSC CPO 2020 Exam they have to pay Fee for UR/OBC & SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman & Female candidates:
- For UR/OBC, application fee amount will be Rs. 100
- No application fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Female
Know Here: How To Pay Fees Online Through Net Banking
SSC CPO Recruitment Process 2020:
Staff Selection Commission will organize Written Exam and Physical Endurance Test to appoint eligible candidates for SSC CPO Delhi Police Recruitment 2020.
Candidates are advised to read complete official notification of SSC CPO Post before applying online for the examination:
Download: SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 Notification
SSC CPO Exam Pattern:
- Stage I: Two Exams will take place Paper-I and Paper-II
- Paper-I, online mode or entirely Computer-Based Test
- Paper-II is also Computer-Based Test
- Stage II: Clear Stage I examination then only candidates can go ahead for PET
- Stage III-PET or Physical Endurance Test and PST or Physical Standard Test
- Stage IV: Clear Paper-II for selection
SSC CPO Paper 1 Exam Pattern :
- Total Duration 120 Minutes
- Negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in Paper-I
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A- General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|Part B- General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Part C- Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|Part D- English Comprehension||50||50|
SSC CPO Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-II.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language &|
SSC CPO Physical Endurance Test (PET) for Female Candidates:
- 100 Meters Race in 18 Seconds
- 800 Metres Race in 4 Minutes
- 3 Chances for 2.7 Metres (9 Feet) Long Jump
- 3 Chances for 0.9 Metres (3 Feet) High Jump
Physical Endurance Test (PET) for Male Candidates:
- 100 Meters Race in 16 Seconds
- 6 Km Race in 6.5 Minutes
- 65 Metres Long Jump gave 3 Chances
- 2 Metres High Jump given 3 Chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 Metres given 3 Chances
Check Here- Upcoming Government Jobs
SSC CPO Recruitment Salary:
Applicants who will be selected for SSC CPO Upcoming Recruitment 2020 will receive impressive amount of salary by the authorized department.
Procedure to apply for SSC CPO Exam Recruitment 2020:
To fill SSC CPO Online Application Form, candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all aspirants have to visit the official website of staff selection commission that is ssc.nic.in to apply for SSC CPO Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020.
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to the latest news section mentioned at the home page.
- Then hit at an appropriate link of SSC CPO Recruitment Notification 2020.
- Now on reaching new page read the SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility details carefully in SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 Official Notification.
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then hit apply online tab.
- If, you are new candidate, then you are needed to hit on “register” tab.
- Fill complete SSC CPO Online Registration Form with relevant info.
- Then, hit on “submit” button.
- If, you have already registered then you have to enter registration number and password for SSC CPO Recruitment Apply Online.
- Then, hit on “submit” button for SSC CPO SI Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- After that fill the details in SSC CPO Online Recruitment Form.
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of SSC CPO Online Application Form for further use.
Press Here: SSC Official Website
People May Also Search For:
Get the complete details about SSC CPO Recruitment 2020-21 from this page, for more updates about the SSC CPO Notification PDF you can check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CPO Exam Pattern||SSC CPO Admit Card|
|SSC CPO Previous Year Papers||SSC CPO Syllabus|
|SSC CPO Result||SSC CPO Answer Key|
|Top SSC Coaching Classes||SSC Previous Year Papers|