SSC Online Application Form
Check Last Date To submit SSC Online Application Form for all examination such as CGL/ Steno/ JE/ MTS and others. Candidates, want to appoint on offered jobs by the commission need to go for SSC Online Registration and then submit SSC Online Form on or before the last date. In order to grab details regarding Exam Wise SSC Application Form 2021 Submission are suggested to check this page.
SSC Online Application Form
Latest SSC Online Application Dates:
Details of exams to be held during the period (01-10-2020 to 31-08-2021) is given here:
|Name of Examination||Tier/Phase||Date of Exam|
|Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) LevelExamination, 2019||Tier-II(DES)**||14-02-2021|
|Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Examination,2020||Paper-II (DES)**||14-02-2021|
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2019||Paper-II (DES)**||21-03-2021|
SSC Exam Schedule:
|Name of Examination||Tier/Phase||Date of Advt.||Closing date||Date of Exam|
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2020||Paper-I (CBE)*||01-10-2020||30-10-2020||22-03-2021 to 25-03-2021|
|Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector In CISF Examination,2019||Paper-II (CBE)*||—||—||26-03-2021|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2020||(CBE)*||10-10-2020||04-11-2020||29-03-2021 to 31-03-2021|
|Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2020||Tier-I (CBE)*||06-11-2020||15-12-2020||12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021|
|Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2020||Tier-I (CBE)*||21-12-2020||25-01-2021||29-05-2021 to 07-06-2021|
|Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2020||Paper-II (CBE)*||—||—||12-07-2021|
|Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2020||Paper-I (CBE)*||02-02-2021||18-03-2021||01-07-2021 to 20-07-2021|
|Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2020 ++||(CBE)*||25-03-2021||10-05-2021||02-08-2021 to 25-08-2021|
Download Official: SSC Exam Calendar PDF
How To Fill SSC Online Application Form?
Here we are providing the complete details to submit SSC Online Form 2021. So, go ahead and follow the given guidelines in appropriate manner:
Step 1: SSC Online Registration Part–I
- Visit to the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- New Users have to move their cursor towards the right side for SSC Registration.
- Fill the required information in blank boxes correctly and hit “Enter” link.
- Now, you will get Registration Id and Password.
Step 2: SSC Login 2021 Part – II
- Appliers need to login their ID by using Registration Id and Password.
- Afterwards, you have to fill asked details in the format of SSC Online Application Form.
Step 3: SSC Online Application Form
- Recheck the entered details in the format of SSC Application Form 2021.
- Make the payment of requisite fee in appropriate manner.
- Upload scanned photographs and documents.
- Take a preview of SSC Online Application Form and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Candidates are suggested to take a print out of SSC 2021 Application Form for future reference.
SSC Online Application Form Related Links
|SSC Apply Online Link||Link|
|SSC Notices Official Link||Link|
|SSC Online Registration||Link|
|SSC Official Portal||Link|
How To Recover Forgot Password?
In case, candidates forget their password while login SSC Account they may follow the below given guidelines:
- Visit to the official portal of Staff Selection Commission which is ssc.nic.in
- Move your cursor towards the right side at Login section.
- Hit on “Forgot Password” link and enter Permanent State, Email ID or Mobile Number.
- Recheck the details and press “Submit” tab.
- Now, you will be able to get your password or can create a new password.
SSC Online Application Fee:
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown as “Incomplete‟ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form printout. Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the “Payment Status” link provided in the candidate‟s login screen.
Apply For SSC Recruitment Notifications:
|SSC CHSL Notification||SSC JE Recruitment|
|SSC CGL Exam||SSC Junior Translator Recruitment|
|SSC CPO Recruitment||SSC Stenographer Recruitment|
|SSC GD Constable Recruitment||–|
Reason Of SSC Online Application Form Rejection:
- Applications being incomplete.
- Any variation in the Signatures (signatures done on the Print out of the Application Form and also on other Documents must be the same).
- SSC Application without clear photograph and legible signature.
- Non-payment of Examination Fees by the fee non-exempted candidates.
- Fee not paid as per instructions.
- Under-aged /over aged candidates.
- Non-forwarding of self attested legible copies of all the relevant certificates/ documents issued by the competent authority, along with the print out of SSC Online Application Forms, in support of the information given in their online Application Forms about their educational qualifications, experiences, percentage of marks obtained, proof of age, proof of category [SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwD/ ESM/ CGCE, etc], as and when called for by the Commission after conduct of Computer Based Examination(s).
- Not having the requisite educational qualification/ experience/ age, etc
- Incorrect information or misrepresentation or suppression of material facts.
- Non-receipt/ late receipt of the printout of SSC Online Application Form along with self-attested copies of the relevant documents.
- For carrying prohibitive items to the Examination premises/ Hall.
- Non-production of original certificates at the time of Document Verification.
- Candidates appearing twice in the Computer Based Examination for the same level of EQ (i.e. Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels).
- Candidates who are found in an inebriated condition in the Examination Hall.
- Any other irregularity
Aspirants, if you want to get latest updates about SSC Online Application 2021, then bookmark our portal.
More Important Links Related To SSC
|SSC Exam Calendar||SSC Result|
|SSC Recruitment||SSC Admit Card|
|SSC Online Test Series||SSC Preparation Books|
|SSC Exam Pattern||SSC Previous Year Papers|
|SSC Syllabus||How To Crack SSC Exam|