Stock Broker Salary
Fresher and Experience candidates who want to start their career in this field must know the Stock Broker Salary in India for various companies. On this page we are providing the Average Stock Broker Pay Scale range for different profiles. Interested Ones can check details on Stock Broker Starting Salary Package, Stock Broker Salaries, and Stock Broker Per Month Salary in India by going through the below section.
Average Salary of Stock Broker in India
The average salary for a Stock Broker is ₹3,65,400 per year (₹19,790 per month), which is ₹22,100 (-6%) lower than the national average salary in India. A Stock Broker can expect an average starting salary of ₹2,44,800. The highest salaries can exceed ₹6,00,000.
Stock Broker Salary
Stockbrokers are the individual who buys and sell stocks, shares and other securities on behalf of private and commercial clients, through a stock exchange or over the counter, in return for a fee or a commission. Candidates who want to become a stock broker must have Patience & Confident, Logical Thinking, Good business acumen, Ability to solve complicated issues, Good Communication skill, Good mathematical skills, Analytical mind and Responsible attitude.
Stock Broker Salaries in India
|Base Salary||₹198k – ₹2m|
|Bonus||₹10k – ₹824k|
|Profit Sharing||₹2k – ₹50k|
|Commission||₹35k – ₹1m|
|Total Pay||₹201k – ₹2m|
You Can Also Check Updated: Investment Manager Salary
Stock Broker Pay On The Basis of Experience Level
- An entry-level Stock Broker with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹300,000 based on 12 salaries.
- An early career Stock Broker with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹305,194 based on 22 salaries.
- A mid-career Stock Broker with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹374,000 based on 10 salaries.
- An experienced Stock Broker with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹541,000 based on 10 salaries.
- In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of ₹750,000.
Stock Broker Salaries by Company
|Company||Average Base Salaries in (INR)|
|IIFL||₹47K – ₹51K|
|Angel Broking||₹230K – ₹253K|
|Karvy Stock Broking||₹288K – ₹311K|
|Knoll||₹160K – ₹175K|
|Angel Broking||₹46K – ₹161K|
|First Student||₹14K – ₹16K|
|Nasdaq||₹354K – ₹385K|
|Upstox||₹291K – ₹310K|
|Ambalal Shares & Stocks||₹1,154K – ₹1,268K|
|Biren Gurjar||₹10K – ₹11K|
Find Here: Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers
What Are Popular Skills for Stock Brokers?
|Stock Plan Administration||₹1,489,500|
Skills That Affect Stock Broker Salaries
Different skills can affect your salary. Below are the most popular skills and their effect on salary.
- Stock Plan Administration: ▲282%
- Market Analysis: ▲73%
- Sales: ▲28%
- Financial Analysis: ▲2%
Stock Broker Salary Based on Location
Employees with Stock Broker in their job title in Bangalore, Karnataka earn an average of 53.7% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Delhi, Delhi (44.7% more) and Pune, Maharashtra (28.1% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Mumbai, Maharashtra (20.4% less) and Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh (10.3% less).
|Mumbai, Maharashtra||▼ 20%|
|Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh||▼ 10%|
|Bangalore, Karnataka||▲ 54%|
|Pune, Maharashtra||▲ 28%|
|Delhi, Delhi||▲ 45%|
Grab Today: Latest Jobs In Private Sector
Courses to Become Stock Broker
- NSE’s Certification in Financial Markets
- NSE’s Certified Market Professional
- Certificate Programme on Capital Markets
- Post Graduate Diploma in Capital Market and Financial Services
- Post Graduate Diploma in Fundamentals of Capital Market Development
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/ Mathematics/Accounting/ Economics/ Business Management
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
Qualifications Required for Stock Broker
Employers will look for candidates with a good degree. The following degree subjects, in particular, may increase your chances of success:
- Business Studies
Also Get: Latest Recruitments
Employment Opportunities for Stockbroker
Stockbrokers can work in the following areas:
- Investment Firms
- Financial Advising Firms
- Corporate Giants
- Investment Banking Firms
- Broking Firms
- Traditional Banks
- Insurance Companies
- Mutual Funds
- Magazines and Newspapers
- Pension Funds
Top Recruiters for a Stockbroker
Stockbrokers usually work in independent firms but here are the top recruiters in the fields that candidates can explore.
- Reliance Capital Ltd
- JP Morgan
- ICICI Direct
- Angel Broking Limited
- India Infoline
- Sharekhan Limited
- Karvy Consultancy
- Kotak Securities Ltd
On recruitmentresult.com, you can check the information about Stock Broker Salaries in India. Stock Broker Salary as per month and on yearly basis is given here. For more information about Stock Broker Salaries stay in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Part Time Jobs|
|Jobs As Per Your Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Best Career Opportunities|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|