Supreme Court of India Recruitment
A latest employment notification has been broadcasted towards Supreme Court of India Recruitment. There is urgent requirement of most eligible candidates in order to fill Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts in the organization. Those, who are concerned to apply for SCI Recruitment, must submit the application form before the last date that is 28-02-2021.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment Links:
|Supreme Court of India Recruitment Notice||Download|
|Supreme Court of India Official Link||Link|
Highlights of Supreme Court Recruitment:
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Post Name||Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant|
|Category||Supreme Court of India Recruitment|
|Last Date To Apply||28-02-2021|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment
Q1: Supreme Court of India Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
Grab Here: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q2: What is the Required Qualification for Supreme Court of India Jobs?
The candidate must be a law graduate having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any College/University/Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
Q3: What is the Age Limit for Supreme Court Recruitment 2021?
Candidate age should be between 18 – 27 years.
Q4: What is the Supreme Court Salary Slab?
- Selected candidates will get consolidated fee of Rs. 65,000/- per month.
Check Highly Paid: Latest Recruitments
Q5: What is the Selection Process for Supreme Court of India Recruitment?
- Written Test
- Test Centres: Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata.
Q6: How to Fill Supreme Court of India Application Form?
- Visit the official website of the organization that is www.sci.gov.in.
- On home page of official website you have to go through “Navigation” section visible at left side and hit on “Recruitment” link.
- This will open the list of the links having latest openings and you have to select appropriate link regarding Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Recruitment.
- This will open Supreme Court of India Advertisement having further details regarding Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021.
- Applicants have to read the complete details carefully and fill Supreme Court of India Online Application Form with required and correct details.
- Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format to the below mentioned address.
You Can Also Find: Jobs by Organization
Q7: What are the Important Dates?
|Commencement of Online Registration||01st February 2021 at 00.00 hours|
|Last Date of Online Registration||28th February 2021 at 24.00 hours|
|Uploading of Admit Cards for Written Test to the website of provisionally eligible candidates (It may be noted that admit cards for written test will not be sent by post. Candidates have to download them from the website only.)||16th March 2021|
|Written Test Date||04th April 2021 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Result||11th April 2021|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021:
Eligible contenders who are searching for government jobs in New Delhi they can apply against Supreme Court of India Recruitment by submitting their dully filled application form on or before the last date that is 28-02-2021.
Candidates can acquire whole acknowledge regarding Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021 through this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Aspirants may get more information related to Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021 by going through Official Link.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs By Qualification||Scholarship in India|
|Private Jobs In India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|