Telangana Epass Scholarship
Government of Telangana State announces various scholarship schemes for the students. You have to go to the ePass to apply for these scholarships. Telangana ePASS Scholarship 2022-23 is a scholarship portal of the Telangana state. TS Epass Scholarship is an Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships. Well, go through this page to know more about Fresh Registration/ Renewal of Telangana ePASS Scholarship.
By using this portal, people belongs to Telangana state can apply for Pre Matric Scholarship, Post Metric Scholarship, Overseas Scholarship Services, Corporate Admissions, Skill Upgradation Services, Kalyani Lakshmi and Shadi Mubarak.
From this article you will get all the required details of the scholarship schemes, its eligibility criteria, applying procedure, documents needed and other mandatory information from further stated content of this page.
Highlights of TS ePass Scholarship 2022:
|Governing Authority||Government of Telangana|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Launched in the State||Telangana|
|System of Scholarship||ePass: Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships|
|Name of Scholarship||Telangana ePass Scholarship|
|Commonly Known as||TS ePass Scholarship|
|Launched For||The Students of The State|
|Reserved For||OBS, SC/ST and Minority Students|
|Type of Scheme||State Government|
|TS ePASS For||Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, and Overseas Scholarship|
Telangana ePASS Scholarship 2022
Detailed List of Telangana Scholarships
|Scholarship Name||Provider Name||Application Period*|
|Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare||Government of Telangana||Always open|
|Telangana Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare||Government of Telangana||Between January and May|
|Mahatma Jyothiba Phule BC Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana||Government of Telangana||Between December and January|
|Telangana National Talent Search Examination||Director of Government Examinations, Telangana||Between August and September|
|Telangana National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS)||Director of Government Examinations, Telangana||Between August and October|
|Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities||Government of Telangana||Between June and July|
|Vidyadhan Scholarship Program||Sarojini Damodaran Foundation||Between May and June|
Courses Covered In ePass Scholarship
- C.A./ I.C.W.A./ C.S
- Certificate courses
- Degree in Agriculture,
- Degree in Business administration
- The Degree in Business Finance,
- Degree in Commercial pilot License
- Degree in Computer Applications
- The Degree in Computer Science,
- Degree in Engineering,
- Degree in Management,
- The Degree in Medicine,
- Degree in Technology,
- The Degree in Veterinary and Allied Sciences,
- Graduate and post graduate diploma courses
- ITI/ ITCs
- National Institute of Fashion Technology courses
- Other post-doctoral research
- Post-Graduation Degree in Agriculture,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Business administration
- The Post-Graduation Degree in Business Finance,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Commercial pilot License
- Post-Graduation Degree in Computer Applications
- The Post-Graduation Degree in Computer Science,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Engineering,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Management,
- The Post-Graduation Degree in Medicine,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Technology,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Veterinary and Allied Sciences,
- Vocational courses (Intermediate level)
Check Now: Scholarship in India
Telangana ePASS Post Matric Scholarship
Eligible Courses For Telangana ePASS Post Matric Scholarship:
Telangana Epass Scholarship scheme will be offered for students who are pursuing Post Matric Courses approved by the concerned University/Board having duration of 1 year.
- Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Business Finance, Business administration and Computer Applications/ Science, Commercial pilot License course)
- Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil, PhD and post doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses
- All post graduate, graduate level diploma courses
- All certificate level courses.
Eligibility Criteria For Students:
- Those students who belong to SC, ST categories and whose annual parental income from all the sources is Rs. Two Lakhs or below can apply for this scheme.
- Candidates who are belonging to BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare communities and whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below are also eligible to apply.
- The attendance of students should be 75% at the end of each quarter.
All Post Matric Colleges in Telangana which are recognized by Government of Telangana/Competent Authority are eligible for Telangana Epass Post Matric Scholarship. The reputed head of the department or Universities will verify the appropriate list of colleges.
Get Details of: Scholarship For 10th Passed Students
Telangana ePASS Pre Matric Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana ePASS Pre Matric Scholarship:
- Those applicants who are under Class 9 and 10 can apply for Telangana ePASS Pre Matric Scholarship.
- Students who belong to the categories of SC/ST whose annual parental income is Rs. 200000 (Two Lakhs) or below.
- BC & Minority Welfare Students who belong to rural area family; whose annual parental income is Rs. 150000 (One Lakh Fifty Thousand) or below.
- BC & Minority Welfare Students who belong to Urban area family, whose annual parental income is Rs. 200000 (Two Lakhs) or below.
- EBC/Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. 100000( 1 Lakh) or below.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Telangana ePASS Scholarship Amount:
- 100 per month for Boys for 10 months
- 150 per month for girls for 10 months.
Telangana Epass Online Application Process 2022:
- First of all, aspirants must reach at the official website of that is telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in to fill the Telangana Epass Scholarship Application Form.
- On the home page, you need to choose the suitable link of TS Epass Scholarship from/ Telangana Epass Application Form below given options:
- Post Matric Scholarship Services
- Pre Matric Scholarship Services
- Now select the appropriate link such as Fresh / Renewal Registration and then fill the TS Epass Application Form with correct and accurate information.
- After filling the details of Telangana ePASS Scholarship Online Registration, candidates must have to upload the below mentioned documents in the proper manner.
- After that, recheck your filled details and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last, candidates must take a print out of duly filled Telangana ePASS Scholarship Fresh Application or Telangana ePASS Scholarship Renewal Application form for future reference.
Required Documents for Epass Telangana Scholarship:
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Bank Pass Book first page ( showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch(Not required for EBC students)
- Study/ Bonafide Certificate for the last Seven consecutive years of Study CET (Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
- Original Income Affidavit (signed by the Student & the Parent) Download format for affidavit.
- Caste Certificate
- Bonafied certificate
Press Here For: Telangana Epass Scholarship Official Link
Students who will be selected for this scholarship they will be awarded by RTF that is reimbursement of Complete Tuition Fee which will be provided twice in a year i.e. September and March of the Academic Year. Selected candidates will also get the MTF that means Maintenance charges or Mess charges which are allowed every month as per the rates decided by the govt.
Telangana Epass Scholarship Application Status 2022:
- The first and foremost step is to reach at the official website of the Telangana Epass that is telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Choose the link of “Know your Application Status” from the page.
- Now fill essential details as Application Number, Academic year, SSC Pass type, Year of Pass, Date of Birth
- Once individuals fill required details then press the “Get Status” button.
- Within the few seconds, you can see your application status.
About Telangana Scholarship scheme:
Telangana ePASS Scholarship 2022 is distributed to the students from the economically weaker section categories (SC, ST, BC, EBC, and DW & MW). The link to Fresh/ Renewal Applications of Pre Matric and Post Matric TS ePASS scholarship is given above on this page.
Telangana ePASS Scholarship Last Date!!!
For Telangana ePASS Post Matric Scholarship, the last date to fill the online application form is updating soon. For Telangana ePASS Pre Matric Scholarship, applicants can submit the form as soon as possible because the last date is not yet released.
TS EPASS Scholarship Reasons For Rejection
- Incorrect caste information
- Incorrect income information
- Candidate not being a Bonafide student
- Incorrect course and year of study information
- If the candidate fails to submit a caste and income certificate
- If the student is absent
- And If the student is admitted under management quota
- Recommendation not given by field officer
- Non-receiving of the renewal proposal
- Previous sanction verification for renewal
- Detained students
- Claiming scholarship for the same level of course
FAQ’s Related to Telangana ePASS Scholarship
Question: Can I register after the last date??
Answer: unless the date for registration has been extended you cannot register as the epass portal will not allow you to register. Please register in time to avoid disappointment.
Question: Why should I get a bank account??
Answer: To receive a scholarship, every student must have a bank account in any of the nationalised scheduled banks.
Question: How do I change my bank account from the one that is registered on the epass website?
Answer: Every student or college who desires to change his bank account to the one given on the website will have to submit the original bank documents with account particulars to the concerned welfare officers who can then submit a change request to the PMU.
Where colleges want to change thier bank account they wil have to furnish a no objection certificate from the exisiting bank and a no objectiion from the new bank for making a change request for the bank account
Question: Can I be eligible for a scholarship if i study in a college out side the state of Andhra Pradesh?
Answer: Students of AP belonging to SC & ST Community are eligible for a scholarship when they study in the Premier institutions notified by the Ministry of Social Justice. You may visit the website of the Ministry of Social Justice & empowerment under the title “Central sector scheme for top class education”.
Question: Is the scholarship registration available through out the year?
Answer: The scholarship registration is open only for a specific period of time by the government. All students and colleges must file their application for registration only during this period of time. once the period is over the facilitiy for registration will no longer be available on the website. No scholarship can be given to the student who has not registered on the epass website
- General Issue- 040-23390228
- Technical Issue- 040-23120311
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who are willing to get more details regarding Telangana ePASS Scholarship 2022, they can visit this Official Link. Those candidates who wish to get every latest update regarding Telangana Epass Minority Scholarship Status on time they must stay connected with our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|Best Career Opportunities||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List of Fake Universities||Top Colleges in India|