Telangana ITI Admission
Telangana Industrial Training Institute (ITI) is a state level admission process conducted every year by the Directorate of Employment and Training, Telangana. Students who are eager to get Telangana ITI Admission 2022 can check complete details such as Telangana ITI registration process, way to fill application form, important dates etc simply from this page.
The admission procedure will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various offered ITI courses of govt. and private ITI Institution across the Telangana state. Submit Telangana ITI Application Form after ensuring the required eligibility to apply for Telangana State ITI Admission. For more details regarding Telangana ITI Registration process, move your cursor downwards.
Highlights of ITI Admission in Telangana
|Department||Industrial Training Institute|
|Short Form||ITI, Telangana|
|Authority Responsible||Department of Employment and Training, Telangana|
|Course Duration||1 to 2 years|
Telangana ITI Admission
Telangana ITI 2022 Application Dates:
Following are the complete tentative registration dates for Telangana ITI Registration Form 2022:
|Events||Telangana ITI Admission Important Dates|
|Online application and web option starts from||1st week of June 2022|
|Verification of original Certificates||4th week of June 2022|
|Verification of Original Certificates for except PH candidates||4th week of June 2022|
|1st Phase seats allotted||2nd week of July 2022|
|Reporting to the Allotted I.T.I.||2nd week of July 2022|
|Options for second round seat allotment||3rd week of July 2022|
|Reporting to the Allotted I.T.I.||3rd week of July 2022|
|Phase 3 online application||September 2022|
|Last date for submitting your options in the fourth phase (2nd round)||3rd week of October 2022|
Top ITI Courses Offered:
- Tool & Die
- Computer Hardware and Networking
- Computer Programmer
- Plastic Engineering
- Diesel Mechanic
- Mechanic Electronics
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
Courses offered through Telangana ITI 2022:
|022||Plastic Processing Operator|
|038||Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)|
|040||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)|
|048||Mechanic Computer Hardware|
|213||Sheet Metal Worker|
|215||Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|218||Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner)|
|220||Information Communication Technology System Maintenance|
|266||Mechanic Auto Body Painting|
|267||Mechanic Auto Body Repair|
|133||Dental Laboratory Technician|
|242||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant|
|112||Health Sanitary Inspector|
|114||Hospital House Keeping|
|117||Li tho Offset Machine Minder|
|257||Pre/Preparatory School Management (Assistant)|
|259||Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)|
|076||Driver cum Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle)|
Telangana ITI Admission Criteria:
Candidates who are going to apply for ITI admission In Telangana, they should possess 8th/ 10th & 12th class Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent such as CBSE, ICSE, National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS).
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
|Welder, Wireman, Carpenter, Machinist, Foundry man, Electrician, Fitter/ Turner, Mechanic Diesel, Painter General||10th Class Passed|
|Plumber||Passed/Failed 10th class|
|Draughtsman (Civil), Machinist (Grinder), Instrument Mechanic, Electronics Mechanic, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Mechanic Auto Body Repair||10th Class Passed|
|Sheet Metal Worker||8th Class Passed|
|Plastic Processing Operator, Mechanic Auto Body Painting, Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant), Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning)||10th Class Passed|
|Dress Making||10th Class Passed||Litho Offset Machine Minder||10th Class Passed|
|Sewing Technology||Driver cum Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle)||8th Class Passed|
|Hospital House Keeping||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||10th Class Passed|
|Health Sanitary Inspector||Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)|
Telangana ITI Age Limit 2022:
- Candidates who want to get Telangana ITI Admission; they must be minimum 14 years of age.
- Upper age limit will be decided by the norms of organization.
- Candidates who are belonging to the reserved category will get the relaxation as per the norms of Industrial Training Institute, Telangana.
Telangana TS ITI 2022 Reservation:
- Female Candidates (all Co-ed ITI’s).
- Physically Disabled (PH).
- Reservation for widows/wards of Military/ Para-Military personnel.
- Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST).
- Other Backward Classes (OBC).
Telangana ITI Seat Reservation 2022:
The seat will be allotted to the Applicants on the “Merit-cum-Reservation”. The category-wise reservation is mentioned below.
Telangana TS ITI 2022 Application Fee:
Regular trainees in the TS ITI Admission should pay the examination fee to the respective Principals of Govt. ITIs / Private ITIs and obtain a receipt. Private candidates (SCVT to NCVT) should pay the examination fee with Telangana ITI application at the respective ITI only.
late fees) per
|Regular Trainees of|
one year/ Two years (NCVT)
|Regular Trainees (2nd &|
per each semester
|Rs. 200/-||Rs. 210/-|
|Candidates (SCVT to NCVT)|
appearing as Private
candidates (Fresh & Ex-failed)
Mode Of Payment The Telangana ITI Application Fees 2022:
- Candidates need to submit Telangana ITI Examination fee through the medium of Demand Draft in favor of Director of Employment and Training, T.S. Hyderabad.
- All the DDs shall be drawn in the “State Bank of India” only, and payable at Hyderabad.
- The fee collected from the candidates should be submitted to the District Convener Principals concerned in the form Demand Drafts.
Industrial Training Institute Telangana Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be selected for the Industrial Training Institute Entrance Competitive Examination, on the basis of the marks earned by them in academics or equivalent qualification.
- After that, a merit list will be released.
- If there is a tie between the qualifications of candidates then preference will be given to the student who possesses more marks.
Check here: Entrance Exam in India
- Admission of the Candidates will be done on the basis of their marks scored in Industrial Training Institute Entrance Competitive Examination conducted by the selection panel.
- Those candidates who will be shortlisted will called for the Counselling procedure.
Telangana TS ITI 2022 Counselling:
- The counseling round will start after the publication of Telangana TS ITI Merit List.
- Those who get placed in Merit List will be called for the Counseling.
- Candidates, in counseling round, have to choose trade and college.
- Candidates will be allocated seats on the basis of their score and rank in the Merit List.
- Counseling round will begin in the third week of July.
- Candidates have to produce all the documents in original and one set of photocopies at the time of counseling for verification. These documents are well mentioned below.
Check Now: Counselling Procedure in Details
Rejection of Candidature
Candidates will get rejected in the following cases:
- In Case if the entrant submits incomplete application.
- In Case if the entrant furnishes false or incorrect information
- In Case if the entrant fails to satisfy the conditions of eligibility
- In Case if the entrant do not exercise the options online.
- In Case if the entrant fails to report at verification Center as per the schedule and does not get the certificates verified.
Required Documents for Verification:
Applicants should have to carry these required documents for verification
- The hard copy of the filled-in Application Form
- SSC Memo marks (Class 10th Mark sheet)
- Bonafide certificate
- Conduct certificate from the last studied institution
- Ex-serviceman certificate/ Parent’s Discharge Certificate
- Date of Birth certificates (For those who have not qualified SSC)
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Certificate of residence
- Income Certificate
- Physical Handicapped certificate
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
How to fill Telangana ITI Admission Form 2022?
The admission procedure will be completed in these four steps:
- Registration (Creating Login ID and Password)
- Filling of online Application.
- Exercising options for ITI and Trade.
- Verification of Certificates.
Let’s discuss the TS ITI Apply Online 2022 procedure in details:
- Candidates are required to go to the official website of Government of Telangana Directorate of Employment and Training, Hyderabad that is iti.telangana.gov.in.
- Now move your cursor towards “News & Updates” section and hit on appropriate link related to the iti.telangana.gov.in 2022 notification.
- A page will be come up having Telangana ITI Notification, Read the details and come back to the previous page.
- Now choose “Student Login” link that is available on the home page.
- After that select “New registration” tabs and then fills the details as per the requirement.
- After that, login the page and then select ‘here to Proceed’.
- Fill the online application form with proper information and upload scan copy of Photo, signature, Left Thumb Impression.
- Pay the application fee and submit the filled application form before TS ITI Admission Last Date.
- Take hard copy of filled TS ITI Admission Form and take print out of iti.telangana.gov.in admission form for future use.
Govt. ITI’s (District-wise):
|Old City||Mandamarri||Bodhan (Minorities)|
People Also Search For:
- TS ITI Admission Slot Booking
- TS ITI Admission Notification
- TS ITI Admission Online Registration
- Telangana ITI Entrance Exam
Candidates can check Official Link to apply direct for Telangana ITI Admission 2022. Candidates are advised to stay tuned with recruitmentresult.com for obtain latest information about TS ITI Admission Date.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ITI Notification||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||List Of Fake Universities|
|List Of UGC Approved University||Top Universities in India|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||How Do Toppers Study?|