Telangana ITI Admission
Check Telangana ITI Admission and Industrial Training Institute Entrance Competitive Examination details from this page. Submit Telangana ITI Application Form after ensuring the required eligibility to apply for Telangana State ITI Admission. For more details regarding Telangana ITI registration process, move your cursor downwards.
ITI Admission in Telangana Dates 2020
1st Round of Telangana ITI Admissions
|Events||Telangana ITI Admission Date|
|Starting date for submission of|
admission application through online
|Telangana ITI Admission Last date for submission of admission application through online||June 2020|
|Verification of Certificates (other than PH Candidates):|
|i. Telangana ITI Admission Online Registration nos. from 171000001 to 171020000||June 2020|
|ii. Registration nos. from 171020001 to 171040000||June 2020|
|iii. Registration nos. from 171040001 to 171060000||July 2020|
|iv. Registration nos. from 171060001 to 171080000||July 2020|
|Verification of Certificates for All|
PH Candidates at Special Verification Centers
|Generation of Merit list||July 2020|
|Allotment of Seats||July 2020|
|Reporting of trainees at allotted ITI||July 2020|
|Commencement of classes||August 2020|
2nd Round of Telangana ITI Admissions
|Entry of web options||July 2020|
|Seat allotment||July 2020|
|Reporting of trainee at allotted ITI||July 2020|
|Commencement of classes||August 2020|
Telangana ITI Admission 2020
Top ITI Courses Offered:
- Tool & Die
- Computer Hardware and Networking
- Computer Programmer
- Plastic Engineering
- Diesel Mechanic
- Mechanic Electronics
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
Telangana ITI Admission Criteria:
Candidates who are going to apply for ITI admission In Telangana, they should possess 8th/ 10th & 12th class Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent such as CBSE, ICSE, National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS).
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
Telangana ITI Age Limit:
- Candidates who want to get Telangana ITI Admission; they must be minimum 14 years of age.
- Upper age limit will be decided by the norms of organization.
- Candidates who are belonging to the reserved category will get the relaxation as per the norms of Industrial Training Institute, Telangana.
Telangana TS ITI 2020 Reservation:
- Female Candidates (all Co-ed ITI’s).
- Physically Disabled (PH).
- Reservation for widows/wards of Military/ Para-Military personnel.
- Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST).
- Other Backward Classes (OBC).
Telangana TS ITI 2020 Application Fee:
Regular trainees in the TS ITI Admission should pay the examination fee to the respective Principals of Govt. ITIs / Private ITIs and obtain a receipt. Private candidates (SCVT to NCVT) should pay the examination fee with Telangana ITI application at the respective ITI only.
late fees) per
|Regular Trainees of|
one year/ Two years (NCVT)
|Regular Trainees (2nd &|
per each semester
|Rs. 200/-||Rs. 210/-|
|Candidates (SCVT to NCVT)|
appearing as Private
candidates (Fresh & Ex-failed)
Know Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Mode Of Payment The Telangana ITI Application Fees
- Candidates need to submit Telangana ITI Examination fee through the medium of Demand Draft in favor of Director of Employment and Training, T.S. Hyderabad.
- All the DDs shall be drawn in the “State Bank of India” only, and payable at Hyderabad.
- The fee collected from the candidates should be submitted to the District Convener Principals concerned in the form Demand Drafts.
Industrial Training Institute Telangana Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be selected for the Industrial Training Institute Entrance Competitive Examination, on the basis of the marks earned by them in academics or equivalent qualification.
- After that, a merit list will be released.
- If there is a tie between the qualifications of candidates then preference will be given to the student who possesses more marks.
Check here: Entrance Exam in India
- Admission of the Candidates will be done on the basis of their marks scored in Industrial Training Institute Entrance Competitive Examination conducted by the selection panel.
- Those candidates who will be shortlisted will called for the Counselling procedure.
Telangana TS ITI 2020 Counselling:
- The counseling round will start after the publication of Telangana TS ITI Merit List.
- Those who get placed in Merit List will be called for the Counseling.
- Candidates, in counseling round, have to choose trade and college.
- Candidates will be allocated seats on the basis of their score and rank in the Merit List.
- Counseling round will begin in the third week of July.
- Candidates have to produce all the documents in original and one set of photocopies at the time of counseling for verification. These documents are well mentioned below.
Check Now: Counselling Procedure in Details
Rejection of Candidature
Candidates will get rejected in the following cases:
- In Case if the entrant submits incomplete application.
- In Case if the entrant furnishes false or incorrect information
- In Case if the entrant fails to satisfy the conditions of eligibility
- In Case if the entrant do not exercise the options online.
- In Case if the entrant fails to report at verification Center as per the schedule and does not get the certificates verified.
Telangana TS ITI 2020 Document required:
- 8th/10th class passing certificate cum mark sheet.
- Reservation (Cast / Category) certificate.
- Domicile (Residential) Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate(10th class mark sheet is also valid).
- Aadhaar Card as an ID proof.
- Details of Bank Account.
- One set of photocopies of all the original documents.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
How to fill Telangana ITI Admission Form?
The admission procedure will be completed in these four steps:
- Registration (Creating Login ID and Password)
- Filling of online Application.
- Exercising options for ITI and Trade.
- Verification of Certificates.
Let’s discuss the TS ITI Apply Online 2020 procedure in details:
- Candidates are required to go to the official website of Government of Telangana Directorate of Employment and Training, Hyderabad that is iti.telangana.gov.in.
- Now move your cursor towards “News & Updates” section and hit on appropriate link related to the iti.telangana.gov.in 2020 notification.
- A page will be come up having Telangana ITI Notification, Read the details and come back to the previous page.
- Now choose “Student Login” link that is available on the home page.
- After that select “New registration” tabs and then fills the details as per the requirement.
- After that, login the page and then select ‘here to Proceed’.
- Fill the online application form with proper information and upload scan copy of Photo, signature, Left Thumb Impression.
- Pay the application fee and submit the filled application form before TS ITI Admission Last Date.
- Take hard copy of filled TS ITI Admission Form and take print out of iti.telangana.gov.in admission form for future use.
|Telangana ITI Online Admission 2020|
|Telangana ITI Admission Prospectus Official Link / Telangana ITI Admission Notification||Check Here|
|Telangana ITI Admission Login Link||Check Here|
|ITI Telangana Admission Seats Availability||Check Here|
People Also Search For:
- TS ITI Admission Slot Booking
- TS ITI Admission Notification
- TS ITI Admission Online Registration
- Telangana ITI Entrance Exam
Candidates can check Official Link to apply direct for Telangana ITI Admission 2020. Candidates are advised to stay tuned with recruitmentresult.com for obtain latest information about TS ITI Admission Date.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ITI Notification||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||List Of Fake Universities|
|List Of UGC Approved University||Top Universities in India|
|Best Study Apps For College Students||How Do Toppers Study?|