TNPSC Answer Key
Candidates who are going to participate in TNPSC CESE Exam are informed that TNPSC Answer Key 2021 will be released soon. Aspirants can download TNPSC Exam Solution (Paper I/II) easily from this page. For more updates regarding TNPSC CESE Response Sheet Link, you must check this page.
Overview of TNPSC Answer Key 2021:
|Conducting Body||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Combined Engineering Services Exam – CESE (Assistant Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, Junior Architect)|
|No of TNPSC Vacancies||475 posts|
|Category||TNPSC Answer Key 2021|
|Date of Examination||10-08-2021 FN & AN|
|TNPSC CESE Key Release Date||3rd Week Of August 2021– Tentatively|
|TNPSC Answer Key||Released|
|Last date for Representations made||Updating Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Oral Test in the shape of Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Answer Key
How to Download TNPSC 2021 Answer Key?
Candidates can also download TNPSC Answer Key from official website through online process by taking some below provided necessary steps:
- First of all candidates are required to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission which is www.tnpsc.gov.in to get the TNPSC Official Answer Key.
- After that aspirants are needed to move their cursor to the “Results” tab and hit the link of “Answer Keys” for TNPSC CESE Answer Key.
- Then on next page select suitable link as TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Answer Key.
- After hitting the link, TNPSC Exam Solutions will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Applicants can download the Tamil Nadu PSC Answer Key on your desktop.
- At last, aspirants can take printout of TNPSC Paper Solution and verify their answers carefully.
- Take print out of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Answer Key for future use and TNPSC Answer Key Download Links are provided below.
Grab More: Latest PSC Jobs
Minimum Qualifying Marks as per TNPSC Selection Process 2021:
- Total Marks: 570 Marks
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs: 171 Marks
- Others: 228
How to Raise Objections against TNPSC Answer Sheet?
- Right Answer has been tick marked in the respective choices for each question.
- Representations if any challenging the tentative answer keys shall be submitted only in ONLINE MODE within few days.
- Representations received by POST or EMAIL will receive no attention.
- Representations made online after due date, will also receive no attention.
Links related to TNPSC:
|TNPSC Notification||Get Here|
|TNPSC Recruitment||Get Here|
|TNPSC Hall Ticket||Get Here|
|TNPSC Result||Get Here|
|TNPSC One Time Registration||Get Here|
|TNPSC Annual Planner||Get Here|
|TNPSC Previous Year Question Paper||Get Here|
|TNPSC Books||Get Here|
|TNPSC Counselling||Get Here|
|TNPSC Official Website||Get Here|
Details Filled During Challenging TNPSC CESE Answer Key 2021:
- Name of the Recruitment
- Register Number
- Application Number
- Date of Birth (DD/ MM/ YYYY)
- Select the Subject
- Select Question No
- Make a note that you have to select the question number as per the specimen question booklet hosted in the Commission’s website.
TNPSC Representation Date:
Last Date to Submit Representation: Updating Soon
TNPSC Answer Key 2021:
Candidates can hit official link that will be updating soon to get TNPSC Exam Answer Key. To collect complete details regarding Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Answer Key, you need to go through this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look for TNPSC Answer Sheet!!!
Find Out: Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
To get more details regarding TNPSC Answer Key 2021, you need to hit this Official Link. Contenders can join us on Facebook to get latest updates regarding TNPSC Answer Key PDF. Visitors if you have any query regarding the Paper Solution, then drop the comment in the comment box which is given below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|