1089 Vacancies in Tamil Nadu!!! The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, TNPSC is hiring eligible Indians through TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification to fill up post of Field Surveyor, Draftsman and Surveyor cum Assistant Draughtsman
Candidates who are interested in applying for the aforementioned Field Surveyor and other posts must go through the notification to get complete details such as eligibility criteria, vacancies, qualifications, fees etc. The last date to apply for the TNPSC Recruitment 2022 is on 27-08-2022.
TNPSC 2022 Recruitment Highlights:
|Conducted by||Tamil Nadu Public Service Selection [TNPSC]|
|Post name||Field Surveyor, Draftsman and other posts|
|Application started on||29-07-2022|
|Last date to apply||27-08-2022|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Dates:
|Date of Notification||29-07-2022|
|Last date for submission of online application||27-08-2022|
|Application Correction Window Period||01-09-2022, 12:01 am to 03-09-2022, 11:59 pm|
|Paper-I||06-11-2022 FN (09:30 am to 12:30 pm)|
|Paper-II||06-11-2022 AN (02:00 pm to 05:00 pm)|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is hiring eligible and deserving candidates for various job posts. There are total 1089 Field Surveyor, Draftsman and other Posts under Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. They’re hiring candidates through Recruitment Examinations.
|Name of Post||No. of TNPSC Vacancy|
|Surveyor cum Assistant Draftsman||55|
TNPSC Eligibility Criteria:
Applying candidates should possess Diploma (Civil Engineering)/ (Relevant Trade Certificate) from recognized Institutions.
TNPSC Age Limit:
|Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|Field Surveyor in Survey and settlement wing||32 Years|
|Draftsman in Survey and settlement wing|
|Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman in Town and Country Planning Department|
|For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only||37 Years|
Relaxation (in Upper age limit)
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
TNPSC Pay Scale:
Selected contenders will receive an impressive salary of Rs. 19500-71900/- (Level-8) from the concerned department of organization.
TNPSC Application Fee:
- One-time registration: Rs.150/-
- Exam fee- Rs. 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
TNPSC Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected for TNPSC Jobs on the basis of written test followed by interview taken by the experts of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The exam will consist of 2 objectives Type Paper
- Paper –I (Objective Type) – (Subject Paper) (ITI Standard)
- Paper II (Objective Type) – Part-A-Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard) and Part-B-General Studies (ITI Standard)
Must Read: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Check TNPSC Related links:
|TNPSC Notification||Press Here|
|TNPSC Result||Press Here|
|TNPSC Answer Key||Press Here|
|TNPSC One Time Registration||Press Here|
|TNPSC Previous Year Question Paper||Press Here|
|TNPSC Current Affairs||Press Here|
|TNPSC Study Materials In Tamil||Press Here|
|TNPSC Hall Ticket||Press Here|
Grab Today: Latest PSC Jobs
TNPSC Exam Centres:
|Name of the Centre||Centre Code|
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022?
- First, you need to visit Commission’s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.in
- If you visit www.tnpsc.gov.in, then you need to hit the “Notifications” button given in the middle of the Home page.
- Select the “Apply Online” tab from the new page.
- New user must register you by entering the basics details and “Submit” button.
- Now login again with new id and password
- Fill the TNPSC Online Registration Form with all details
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with TNPSC Application Form
- Make payment of application fees through online mode against TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- At last, press “Submit” button and take printed copy of TNPSC Online Application Form for future use.
Official Links Of TNPSC Recruitment
|TNPSC Recruitment Notification||Get PDF Here|
|TNPSC Apply Online||Press Here|
|TNPSC Website||Press Here|
TNPSC Hall Tickets:
Admit Card for TNPSC Recruitment Exam will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in for downloading by applicants. TNPSC Admit Card will not be sent by post for TNPSC Recruitment 2022.
TNPSC Vacancies Apply Online:
This is a great career opportunity for candidates who wish to get government job in Tamil Nadu. Candidates have to apply online on the official website of TNPSC and fill application form before last date. Also, candidates have to pay application fee while filling the form. Selection of candidates for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment will be done on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
For more information and updates about TNPSC Recruitment 2022, stay connected with our web portal recruitmentresult.com. You may also subscribe for free to get latest updates about TNPSC Jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|