TNUSRB Recruitment 2019
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) is inviting applications from the eligible candidates towards TNUSRB Recruitment. Organization is in the search of deserving candidates for filling up the 9795 SI, Constable, & Other Posts. Candidates may apply online for TNUSRB Recruitment till the last date that is mentioned below.
Various Links related to TNUSRB Jobs
|TNUSRB Official Link||Press Here|
|Tamilnadu Police GR.II POLICE CONSTABLES, GR.II JAIL WARDERS, FIREMEN Recruitment||Get Details|
|TNUSRB GR.II POLICE CONSTABLES, GR.II JAIL WARDERS, FIREMEN Brochure||Download Here|
|Tamilnadu Police SI Recruitment||Get Details|
|TNUSRB GR.II POLICE CONSTABLES, GR.II JAIL WARDERS, FIREMEN Recruitment Apply Link||Press Here|
|TNUSRB Syllabus||Get Details|
|TNUSRB Hall Ticket||Get Details|
|TNUSRB Result||Get Details|
TNUSRB Notification 2019 – Highlights
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
- Category: TNUSRB Recruitment
- TNUSRB 2019 Vacancy: SI, Constable, Jail Warder Grade II & Fireman
- Number of Posts: 9795
- Last Date: Check Below
- Official Website: www.tnusrbonline.org
TNUSRB 2019 Vacancy:
- Police Constable (Grade II)
- Jail Warder (Grade II)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 8826
TNUSRB Vacancy 2019 Police Sub Inspector:
Sub- Inspector of Police (TK) – 660 Jobs
- General / Man: 462
- Women/ Transgender: 198
Sub- Inspector of Police (AR) – 276 Jobs
- General / Man: 193
- Women/ Transgender: 83
Sub- Inspector of Police (TSP) – 33 Jobs
- General / Man: 33
What Qualifications are required to apply for TNUSRB Vacancies?
Aspirants must have passed Matriculation (10th) or Intermediate (12th) Examination or must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline in order to apply for TNUSRB Jobs 2019.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Is there any prescribed Age Limit for TNUSRB SI, Constable, Jail Warder Grade II & Fireman Recruitment?
The upper and lower age limits of the applicants participating in TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 shall be determined as per the rules and regulations of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board.
For the post of Sub-Inspector, Applicants age should not be less than 20 years, not be more than 28 years as on 01st July 2019.
Furthermore, age relaxations to reserved category candidates going to enroll for TNUSRB Vacancy 2019 will be permitted on the basis of Government Reservation Policies.
What Pay Scale will be offered for TNUSRB Job Openings?
The Pay Scale of Rs.18200 – 52900/- per month shall be offered to the eligible contenders appointed to TN Police TNUSRB Posts.
Selected one as Sub-Inspector of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board will get pay in between Rs.36900-116600/-
You Can Also: Find More Police Jobs
What is the Selection Procedure?
As far as the TNUSRB Police Recruitment 2019 is concerned, appointment to the positions of Sub-Inspector, GR.II Police Constable, GR.II Jail Warder and Fireman shall be based on the assessment in the following stages:
- Stage 1: Written Exam
- Stage 2: Physical Measurement Test
- Stage 3: Endurance Test
- Stage 4: Physical Efficiency Test
- Stage 5: Certificate Verification
Application fee for applicants is Rs.500/- and for Open and Departmental Quota applicants is Rs.1000/-
How to apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2019?
- Log on to the official website of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board which is www.tnusrbonline.org
- Look out for the Ongoing Recruitment given on the homepage.
- Move under the TNUSRB Recruitment Notification given for:
COMMON RECRUITMENT – 2019
(GR.II POLICE CONSTABLES, GR.II JAIL WARDERS, FIREMEN)
“RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF SUB-INSPECTOR OF POLICE (TK, AR, TSP) – 2019”
- Press the ‘Notification’ button to read the complete TNUSRB Notification 2019.
- If eligible, then press the ‘Application Form’ button available there.
- Prescribed format TNUSRB Online Application Form will be opened on screen.
- Enter all the asked details in TNUSRB Online Form and upload requisite documents.
- Finally submit the TNUSRB Application Form online.
- You can keep a hard copy of TNUSRB Recruitment application form for further requirements.
TNUSRB Admit Card 2019
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board will release the TNUSRB Hall Ticket for the candidates appearing in Recruitment Examination for aforementioned posts. TNUSRB Admit Card shall be available to download in the official portal of TNUSRB (www.tnusrbonline.org / www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in).
TNUSRB Recruitment 2019
A total of 9795 Vacancies have been released in the Tamil Nadu Police Department. There are TNUSRB Jobs openings of SI, GR.II Police Constables, GR.II Jail Warders, and Firemen. Here in this page, we have provided all the related info regarding Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Recruitment.
Aspirants who wish to apply for TNUSRB Job are required to fill and submit their online applications on the official web portal (www.tnusrbonline.org).
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
- Opening of Online Application Process: 08-03-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-04-2019
- For TNUSRB SI Recruitment Online Application Process will start from: 20-03-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online for TNUSRB SI Recruitment: 19-04-2019
To attain more information concerning TNUSRB Recruitment 2019, visit the Official Link of the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board given above. Also stay connected to our web portal to get all the latest updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|