TS TET 2021
According to latest information, TS TET 2021 Notification will be released online. Candidates who are looking for Teaching Job in Government Schools can apply for TS TET 2021 Exam by filling the application form till the last date. Check Telangana State TET Notification details such as exam date, eligibility etc from below page.
Overview of TS TET 2021:
- Name of Conducting Body: Department Of School Education, Telagana
- Opening Date for TS TET 2021 Apply Online: Check Below
- TS TET 2021 Apply Online Last Date: Check Below
- TS TET 2021 Exam Dates: Check Below
- Official Website: tstet.cgg.gov.in
TS TET 2021
Q- What is TS TET 2021 Eligibility Criteria?
For TS-TET Paper-I (Classes I TO V):
(i) Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks. However in case of SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%. AND pass in 2 – year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
(ii) Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks. In respect of SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 40%. AND pass in 2 – year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education (Special Education) in case of the candidates who have passed or admitted to D.El.Ed / D.Ed., course.
Check Now: Latest B.Ed Jobs
For TS-TET paper – II (Classes VI to VIII):
(i) B.A./B.Sc./B.Com., with at least 50% marks. In case of SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%. AND pass in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course / Bachelor of Education (B.Ed -Special Education).
(ii) B.A./B.Sc./B.Com., with at least 50% marks. In respect of SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 40%. AND pass in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course / Bachelor of Education (B.Ed -Special Education) in case of the candidates who have passed or admitted to B.Ed., course prior to issue of these guidelines (23-12-2015).
(iii) 4-year B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed., with at least 50% marks, in case of SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%.
(iv) Graduation with language concerned as one of the optional subjects OR Bachelor of oriental language (or its equivalent) OR Graduation in literature OR Post Graduation in language concerned AND Language Pandit Training Certificate/ B.Ed with language concerned as one of the Methodologies, in respect of Language Teachers.
You Can Also Check: Latest Teaching Jobs
Pass Criteria in TET:
|General||60% and above|
|BC||50% and above|
|SC/ST/ Differently abled (PH)**||40% and above|
Q- What is TS TET 2021 Application Fee?
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 200/- as the application fee for only Paper I or only Paper II or both.
- Fee can be paid through TS online or Payment gateway through offline mode. The relaxation notification for the reserved category aspirants will be released very soon by the organization.
Must Check TS TET Important Links:
|TS TET Syllabus||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q- What is TS TET 2021 Selection Process?
Admission will be done on basis of marks obtained in Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test.
Q- What is New TS TET 2021 Exam Pattern?
Paper I: Structure
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
Paper II: Structure
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science or any other subjects teacher||60 MCQs||60|
Download Free: TET Model Question Paper
Q- What is New in TS TET 2021 Syllabus?
- Aspirants who are going to appear in TS Teacher Eligibility Test are advised to prepare according to below given TS TET Syllabus 2021. For qualify any exam, syllabus plays an important role for best preparation.
- Without exact and proper knowledge of syllabus, this is going to be tough to clear any competition exam. So, participating candidates can check Telangana State TET syllabus by going through the content given below.
Get In Detail: TET Syllabus
Q- How to fill Telangana TET Online Application Form?
- Interested candidates need to visit the official portal that is tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- Select ‘Notification’ link that is given at the home page and read the complete notification.
- If you are matching with the given conditions, select link to apply online.
- Fill the Telangana TET Application Form properly with proper information.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature etc as per the requirement.
- Pay application fee through proper channel and submit the filled application form.
- Take hard copy of Telangana TET Online Form and keep it for future use.
Check Here Detailed: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Telangana TET 2021 Admit Card:
Telangana Education Board will issue TS Teacher Eligibility Test admit card before the 15 days of the exam. So, applicants should download TS TET Hall Ticket through online mode by visiting its official website. It plays an important role while appearing for examination. So, candidates are advised to check it once at the time of downloading.
Here in below section of the page, we are describing the details which are indicating by the admit card and should be correct. If, not then it is the responsibility of the aspirants to correct it by contact to the organization.
- Date of Birth
- Roll no.
- Father’s name
- Date & timings
- Venue of the examination
- Instructions to be followed during examination.
Must Read: How Do Toppers Study?
TS TET Result:
After completion of exam procedure, Telangana State School Education Department will declare TS TET Results. Aspirants can download TS Teacher Eligibility Test through online mode by visiting its official website. Contenders are required to enter registration number, roll number and other kind of info for check Telangana State TET score card. After getting score card, candidates are advised to download it and take print out copy of it for future use.
TS TET 2021 Important Dates:
|Events||TS TET 2021 Dates|
|TS TET 2021 Notification releases on||May 2021|
|TS TET 2021 Online Application starts from||May 2021|
|Last date to Fill TS TET 2021 Online Form||May 2021|
|Correction period in Online Application||June 2021|
|TS TET 2021 Admit Card on||June 2021|
|TS TET 2021 Exam Date||July 2021|
|TS TET 2021 Result Declaration||July 2021|
|Posting orders||August 2021|
TS TET 2021 Notification Details:
Telangana State School Education Department conducts basically two exams, Paper-I is for the Primary Teacher level that is (I-V), and Paper-II is for the Upper Primary level that is (VI-VIII). Aspirants can apply for both the exams.
This is great chance for all those candidates who have always dream to become government teacher at Telangana state. Candidate has to fill the application form online with applicant details such as name, date of birth, Education etc. Application form will be available online at its official website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Best Career Opportunities||TET Entrance Exam|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|