TSPSC Departmental Test 2021
Telangana State Public Service Commission has released the TSPSC Departmental Test 2021 Notification for November Session. Applications are invited from interested candidates via online mode. So, contenders who are interested to apply for TS Departmental Test can submit Online Applications till 30th October 2021.
Highlights of TSPSC Departmental Test 2021:
|Telangana State Public Service Commission
|TSPSC Departmental Test 2021
|Last Date to Apply for TSPSC 2021 Departmental Test
|Last date for payment of fee
|30-10-2021 by 11.59 PM
|Schedule of Examinations
|22-11-2021 to 01-12-2021
|Hall Tickets will be hosted on official Web-site for downloading
|07 days Before Commencement Of Exam
TSPSC Departmental Test
తెలంగాణ స్టేట్ పబ్లిక్ సర్వీస్ కమిషన్ మే సెషన్ కోసం టిఎస్ఎస్ఎస్ డిపార్ట్మెంటల్ టెస్ట్ 2021 నోటిఫికేషన్ను విడుదల చేసింది. ఆన్లైన్ మోడ్ ద్వారా ఆసక్తి అభ్యర్థుల నుండి దరఖాస్తులు ఆహ్వానించబడతాయి. సో, TS విభాగ పరీక్ష కోసం దరఖాస్తు ఆసక్తి ఉన్న పోటీదారులు గత తేదీ వరకు ఆన్లైన్ అప్లికేషన్లు సమర్పించవచ్చు.
Name of Departments
- Commercial Taxes Department
- Treasuries & Accounts Department
- Sericulture Department
- Mines & Geology Department
- Divisional Test
- Works Accounts Service
- Workshop Officers
- S. Public Service Commission
TSPSC Departmental Test 2021 Eligibility
- The employees working in the respective departments of Telangana State are eligible to apply for TSPSC Departmental Test Notification.
- However, Secretariat employees, wherever the rules permit, are allowed to appear for TSPSC Departmental Test November in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer / promotion to other Services.
Get Here: Jobs by Qualification
Aspirants who are going to apply for TSPSC Departmental Exam Notification are required to submit Rs.200/- as application fee. However, Appliers need to pay Rs.100/- for each paper towards Examination fee in addition to the Application fee payable to the Secretary, T.S. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad.
Something You Should Put An Eye Upon!!
Mode of Paying Application Fee
Application Fees can be deposited through online mode via Net-Banking, Debit or Credit Card in TS On-line or through e-pay.
Check Here: How to Pay Fees Online
Selection Process for Telangana Departmental Test
Candidates will get selected on the basis of their performance in TSPSC Departmental Test November 2021.
How to Apply for TSPSC Departmental Test 2021?
Contenders who want to apply for Telangana Departmental Test Notification need to follow underneath mentioned instructions. Have a look!!
- Firstly, go to the official web page of Telangana State Public Service Commission that is tspsc.gov.in
- Under “CANDIDATE SERVICES” section, press on “Departmental Test” link.
- On pressing above given link, a new page showing various link will appear.
- Now, press on “Notification No: 7/2021” link.
- A new page showing TS Departmental Test Notification will display.
- Go through TSPSC Departmental Test Notification November 2021 carefully.
- After that, come back on previous page and hit on “Online Application Submission” link present in front of “Notification No: 7/2021”.
- Then, register yourself by hitting on “Registration” tab.
- Afterwards, fill TSPSC Departmental Test Application Form with required details.
- Upload required documents and pay application fee.
- Finally, submit dully filled application form and take a print out of same for further reference.
TSPSC Departmental Test Apply Online Links
|TSPSC Nov Departmental Test Notification
|TSPSC Departmental Test Apply Online Link
TSPSC Departmental Exam Scheme
- All the TS Departmental Test will be in Objective Mode expect Language and Survey Tests.
- There will be two papers – Objective Type and Conventional Type.
- Objective Papers will be organized in online mode.
- Telangana State Departmental Test will be held in two shifts namely, Forenoon and Afternoon.
|Mode of Exam
|Duration of Exam
|2 Hours (120 Minutes)
|3 Hours (180 Minutes)
Check Here: How to Prepare for Written Exam
TSPSC Departmental Exam Centres
|Ranga Reddy / Hyderabad
|Commission has the right to allot candidates to any centre other than the centre chosen, where the candidate is working or to cancel a centre and or to create a new centre for administrative reasons & may also be allotted in jurisdiction of HMDA in Hyderabad & RangaReddy as per the availability of infrastructure
TSPSC Departmental Test Hall Tickets
Candidates who are going to participate in TS Departmental Test going to schedule from 22-11-2021 to 01-12-2021 will able to download Telangana Departmental Test Hall Ticket 07 days prior to the examination.
TSPSC Departmental Test Results
Aspirants will able to check their tspsc.gov.in Departmental Test Results by visiting the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission. However, individuals will be allowed to download the marks after one week from the date of declaration of results.
Also Check: Telangana Govt Jobs
Whom Should I Contact in Case of Emergency?
Candidates who are facing any technical problems related to online submission and downloading of TSPSC Departmental Exam Hall tickets can contact through below given contact details:
|TSPSC Helpline Number
|TSPSC Email Id
Aspirants Also Search For:
- TSPSC Departmental Test Dates
- Departmental Test TSPSC
- gov.in Departmental Test
This is all about TSPSC Departmental Test 2021. Aspirants who wish to acquire further information are advised to stay in touch with recruitmentresult.com.
Here Something Interesting For You!!
|TSPSC Jobs Notification
|TSPSC Admit Card
|Upcoming Government Jobs
|Best State Government Jobs
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
|Jobs by Organization