UP NHM Admit Card
National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh has released the UP NHM Admit Card 2021 for 4000 Contractual Vacancies. The Phase 2 written Exam for the UP NHM Recruitment is going to be conducted on 14-02-2021. All the appearing candidates in the UP NHM Exam must download their UP NRHM Admit Card/ Hall ticket and bring it with them on the day of examination.
UP NHM ANM & Staff Nurse Admit Card: Highlights
|Name of Exam||UP NHM Phase 2 Exam 2021|
|Board of Organization||National Health Mission NHM UP|
|No of Vacancy||4000 Posts|
|Date of Exam||14-02-2021|
|Category||UP NHM Hall Ticket|
UP NHM Admit Card
How to download the NHM UP Admit Card?
- To get UP NHM Hall Ticket, go to official portal that is upnrhm.gov.in
- From home page, press on “Updates” option
- Select “E-admit Card for Written Exam scheduled to be held on dated 14.02.2021” link
- Now UP NHM Exam Admit Card login page will be displayed on screen
- Enter “APPLICATION ID/ ROLL NO./ DATE OF BIRTH (DD-MM-YYYY)” in space
- Press on “submit” tab to get UP NHM Admit Card.
- Afterwards, UP NHM call letter will appear on the device’s screen.
- Now download UP NRHM Admit Card and take printout of it.
- At last, bring UP NHM Staff Nurse Hall Ticket at the time of examination
|UP NRHM Recruitment||Press Here|
|Download UP NHM Admit Card 2021|
|UP NHM Direct Download Link||Download Here|
|UP NHM Phase 2 Exam Syllabus||Get PDF Here|
|UP NHM Official Link||Get Here|
What Are The Prohibited Items For UP NHM Exam?
- Any printed or written bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Calculator
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones/ Microphone, Pager and Health band
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet, goggles, handbags etc
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
UP NHM Exam Pattern for ANM, GNM, Staff Nurse Lab & Technician
UP NHM Written Exam is a computer based test of 2 Hours Duration. Question will be of objective type in the exam of I mark each. Total of 100 questions will be asked in exam. Question paper consists of questions from General Knowledge, Mathematics, English and Hindi sections.
|Examination Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions|
|Objective Type||General Knowledge||100|
Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission Admit Card
Admit Card of UP NHM is available now and can be downloaded from the official website of the National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh. The written exam of the Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission will be conducted on 14-02-2021.
Find Here: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Important dates for UP National Health Mission Admit Cad:
|NHM UP Admit Card 2021||Important Dates|
|Issuance of Admit Card||08 Feb 2021|
|Conduction of examination||14 Feb 2021|
For more information and updates stay connected with us on this page which is well developed by expert team members of recruitmentresult.com