UPPSC Admit Card
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC has released the UPPSC Admit Card 2022 for the ADVT. NO. A-5/E-1/2021, Combined State Engineering (GEN./SPL. RECT) Exam- 2021 to be held on 29-05-2022 (Sunday).
All the candidates who are registered in this exam can download their UPPSC Hall Ticket. Candidates can simply get UPPSC State Engg Services Exam AE Call Letter through direct Official Link given below.
The UPPSC AE Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 29 May 2022 at five district exam centres in UP: Lucknow, Prayagraj, Meerut, Gorakhpur and Bareilly. Details regarding exam timing, venue, rules, etc will be given in the admit card.
UPPSC AE Admit Card Highlights:
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined State Engineering Services Exam 2021|
|Posts Name||Assistant Engineer (AE)|
|UPPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card||Available|
|Exam Date||29-05-2022 (Sunday)|
|Category||UPPSC AE Admit Card|
|Location||Lucknow, Prayagraj, Meerut, Gorakhpur and Bareilly|
UPPSC Admit Card
UPPSC AE Exam Pattern
The UPPSC AE Exam Pattern has been explained to you below.
- The UPPSC AE Exam will have two papers, Paper 1 And Paper 2
- All the questions will be objective multiple choice questions.
- Paper 1 will have two subjects General Hindi and core subject paper based on your educational qualification.
- Paper 2 will also have two subjects, General Studies and core subject paper 2 based on your educational qualification.
- Both the papers will be of 375 marks each, thereby, the total paper will be of 750 marks.
- The duration of each UPPSC AE paper, i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2 is 2 hours 30 minutes.
|Paper||Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||General Hindi||25||75|
|Core Subject Paper- 1||100||300|
|Paper 2||General Studies||25||75|
|Core Subject Paper- 2||100||300|
|Total||250 Questions||750 Marks|
Candidates who will qualify the written exam of the UPPSC AE exam will be called to appear for the interview. The interview of UPPSC AE is of 100 marks. Thus, your selection for UPPSC Asst. Engg. will be out of 850 marks
Download Uttar Pradesh PSC Admit Card 2022:
Get your UPPSC Admit Card 2022 by following the guidelines mentioned below:
- Log on to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission that is uppsc.up.nic.in to get Uttar Pradesh PSC Hall Ticket.
- Then hit on “Admit Card:- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR ADVT. NO. A-5/E-1/2021, COMBINED STATE ENGINEERING (GEN./SPL. RECT) EXAM- 2021” link from right side.
- Check UPPSC AE Exam Schedule.
- Then, choose suitable link to download UPPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Admit Card
- Now, enter registration number, DOB, and other details for UPPSC Exam Hall Ticket.
- Afterwards press on “Download Admit Card” button to get UP PSC Admit Card.
- Then within few seconds, UPPSC Hall Ticket will be shown at your computer screen.
- Download UP PSC Exam Admit Card or take a print out of it for further use.
Mandatory Details To Download UPPSC Admit Card 2022:
|Candidate Name||Name of Exam Centre|
|Father’s/ Mother’s Name||Gender (Male/ Female)|
|Post Name||Exam Centre Code|
|Essential instructions for the examination||Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)|
|Applicant Roll Number||Examination Name|
|Test Centre Address||Time Duration of the Exam|
|Signature of candidate and exam counselor||Applicant Photograph|
|Exam Date and Time||Candidate Date of Birth|
UPPSC Exam Details:
- Invigilator’s Signature
- Applicant Signature
- UPPSC Exam Centre Code
- Test Centre Details
- Registration Number
Check Related Links
|UPPSC Notification||UPPSC Recruitment|
|UPPSC Syllabus||UPPSC Calendar|
|UPPSC Result||UPPSC Answer Key|
Required Documents with Admit Card:
Candidates have to take a photo identity proof (original and two photocopy of same photo identity proof), two passport size photo along with UPPSC Exam Hall Ticket.
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
Read Out: Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs
UPPSC Admit Card 2022:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has organized UPPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Examination. Individuals who have applied can now download UPPSC Call Letter for AE Exam to be held on 29-05-2022. The recruitment process will consist of these selection stages i.e. Exam and Interview. Those who will qualify the Exam will be admitted to Interview.
Qualifying candidates in exam will be called for interview round. While appearing for the interview, candidates must bring their UPPSC Exam Admit Card along with necessary documents. Individuals must know there registration number to get the UPPSC Hall Ticket.
Visit this Official Link to get complete details regarding UPPSC Admit Card 2022. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal for more details about Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Admit Card.