UPPSC Admit Card
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released UPPSC Admit Card for सम्मिलित राज्य/प्रवर अधीनस्थ सेवा 2019 Interview. UPPSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Interview is going to be held from 28-01-2021 to 04-02-2021. Candidates can download UPPSC Call Letter from this page.
UPPSC Admit Card Highlights:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||UPPSC Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Interview|
|UPPSC Call Letter Status||Available Now|
|UPPSC Interview Date||From 28-01-2021 to 04-02-2021|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Participants must bring call letter at the time of Exam along with required documents. All the details mentioned on this page is written by recruitmentresult.com, read steps to download admit card from here.
UPPSC Admit Card
How to Download Uttar Pradesh PSC Admit Card 2021?
Get your UPPSC PCS Admit Card 2021 by following the guidelines mentioned below:
- Log on to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission that is uppsc.up.nic.in to get Uttar Pradesh PSC Hall Ticket.
- Then hit on “Interview Letter :- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD INTERVIEW LETTER FOR ADVT. NO-A-2/E-1/2019, COMBINED STATE /UPPER SUBORDINATE SERVICES EXAM-2019 ” link.
- Now, enter registration number, DOB, and other details.
- Afterwards press on “Download Admit Card” button to get UP PSC Admit Card.
- Then within few seconds, hall ticket will be shown at your computer screen.
- Download UP PSC Interview Admit Card or take a print out of it for further use.
Download Here: UPPSC PCS Interview Letter Online
Mandatory Details To Download UPPSC सम्मिलित राज्य/प्रवर अधीनस्थ सेवा Admit Card 2021:
- Application Number/ Registration ID
- Date of Birth/ Password
Admit Card Details:
- Name and address of candidate
- Category, Gender
- Roll number, Seat number
- Date of birth, Category
- Name and address of center
- Date of examination
- Name of paper
- Exam paper timings
- Reporting time in UPPSC Admit Card
- Instructions for examination
Check Related Links
|UPPSC Notification||UPPSC Recruitment|
|UPPSC Syllabus||UPPSC Question Papers|
|UPPSC Result||UPPSC Answer Key|
|UPPSC Calendar||UPPSC Official Website|
Documents Required With UPPSC Admit Card:
Candidates have to take a photo identity proof (original and two photocopy of same photo identity proof), two passport size photo along with UPPSC Hall Ticket.
- College ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
Read Out: Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs
UPPSC Admit Card 2021:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has organized UPPSC सम्मिलित राज्य/प्रवर अधीनस्थ सेवा Examination. Individuals who had applied for UPPSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Recruitment was appeared for interview on scheduled date. The recruitment process will consist of these selection stages i.e. Prelims, Mains Exam and Interview. Those who will qualify the Preliminary & Main Exam will be admitted to Interview.
Qualified candidates in mains exam will be called for interview round. While appearing for the interview, candidates must bring their hall ticket along with necessary documents. Individuals must know there registration number to get the UPPSC Call Letter.
Visit this Official Link to get complete details regarding UPPSC Admit Card 2021. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal for more details about Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Admit Card.