For interview process, Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC CMS 2021 application form. Candidates who are going to appear in written exam on 21-11-2021 need to fill up UPSC CMS Application form. UPSC CMS notification start date is 07-07-2021 till 27-07-2021. UPSC CMS exam is conducted to recruit candidates as Medical Officers and Junior Scale Posts in Indian governmental departments.
UPSC CMS 2021 Brief Overview
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name Of Exam||Combined Medical Services Examination, 2021|
|Date of notification||07-07-2021|
|Starting date of application form||07-07-2021|
|Ending date of application form||27-07-2021|
|CMS Exam Date||21-11-2021|
|CMS Application form||Available|
UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria
All the aspirants are advised to check required eligibility criteria such as nationality/ educational qualification etc. from here.
Candidate must be attaining the nationality as he / she must be
- A Citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
UPSC CMS 2021 Educational Qualification:
Applicants who have desire to apply for these job openings should have passed the written and practical parts of the final MBBS Examination.
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
UPSC 2021 CMS Age Limit:
To apply for UPSC CMS 2021 contenders must have completing 32 years. The upper age limit prescribed above will be offered age moderation to
- Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe: Upto a maximum of five years
- Other Backward Classes: Upto a maximum of three years
- State of Jammu and Kashmir (took residence from1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989): Upto a maximum of five years.
- Defence Services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof: Upto a maximum of three years
- For other age relaxation see official notification
UPSC CMS Application Fee:
- Contenders belonging to General category should pay Rs.200/- as application fee.
- Candidates can pay fee either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using net banking facility of SBI
- Female Candidates / SC / ST / PH / women category candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Level 10 of Pay Matrix (Pre Revised PB-3,
Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400
|Pay level 10 of the pay matrix plus NPA|
|Junior Scale Posts||Medical Officer of CHS is in the Level-10
(Rs. 56,100 to Rs.1,77,500/-) of the pay
matrix and NPA
|Pay Matrix Level-10 Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
+ restricted Non-practicing allowance (NPA)
|Rs.56,100/- in the level 10 of the Pay
Matrix under 7th CPC
As per UPSC CMS 2021 Selection Process, the engagement of appliers will be purely based on their qualifying marks in Combined Medical Services exam and Personality Test/personal Interview which will be taken by selection panel of Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who have been successfully obtaining the scores in the online exam will be eligible to appear in Interview cum personality test.
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern:
Examination will be held in two parts Part-I & Part-II.
Part-I Computer Based Examination– (500 marks):
Computer based examination will be held in two papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks.
Paper – I:
|Code No. 1||Questions||Maximum
Paper – II:
|Code No. 3||Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40|
Part-II Personality Test: (100 Marks):
Candidates who qualified written examination then will be called for personal interview/personality test. This test is of 100 marks. This is done by the recruitment panel of union public service commission to recruit eligible candidates to fill the vacant post. Candidates who get selected through personal interview then will have to appear for document verification process.
Read Also: How to Prepare for Written Exam
UPSC CMS 2021 Exam Centres:
How to Apply For UPSC CMS 2021 Exam?
- To apply for UPSC exam may apply online through the official site that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- From homepage, hit “Examination Notification” tab to obtain UPSC CMS Advertisement.
- Look for “Combined Medical Services Examination, 2021” and hit on document link
- Read entire details from UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification and then hit on apply online link.
- From home page, hit on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” available on the middle side.
- After that, hit “Press Here for PART I भाग- I के लिए यहां क्लिक करें” and Read & Understood all ‘Important Instructions and Detailed Instructions’.
- Then, hit “Yes” option and fill UPSC CMS Online Registration form with all personal details and hit “Continue” button to complete the online registration process.
- Thereafter, select “Press Here for Part II भाग- II के लिए यहां क्लिक करें” link to fill UPSC CMS Application Form.
- Now, Fill all the details in UPSC CMS Online Form in correct manner and attach the required documents / certificates with the application form and hit on “submit” button.
- At last, take print out of filled Union Public Service Commission application form for future use.
Direct Links Related to UPSC Combined Medical Service 2021
|UPSC CMS Notification||Get PDF Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
|Other Links Related to UPSC CMS|
|UPSC CMS Result|
UPSC Combined Medical Service 2021
Medical services Department are just as important as administrative affairs, revenue, engineering or any other service are important. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for UPSC CMS 2021. UPSC is leading this CMS exam every year to enroll candidates in medical graduates Central Government Organizations and Services.
Check Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC CMS 2021 Notification for Combined Medical Services Examination in order to recruit medical officers in different departments of central government like railways, ordinance factory etc. So, check UPSC CMS Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria and other important details from here. The mode of application will be online only.
Candidates need to open the Official Link for collecting more information regarding UPSC Combined Medical Service 2021. Dear aspirants to get latest updates about this notification through this web page, you may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Notification||Online Test for UPSC|
|UPSC Admit Card||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs As Per Your Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Best State Government Jobs|