Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022-23 disbursements through ePass application is a brilliant initiative taken by Government of Karnataka. Eligible candidates can fill up vidyasiri scholarship application form and submit before last date. Vidyasiri Scholarship scheme is offered for the educational enhancement of students of backward class.
Highlights of Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022
|Scholarship Organized By||Karnataka State Government|
|Name of Scholarship||Epass Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship|
|Eligibility Criteria||9th to 12th and UG, PG|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
Question: What are the Scholarships Available?
- Food & Accommodation Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) For St Students
- Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship
- Class 1-10 Prematric Scholarship
- Centrally Sponsored Scheme Of Pre-Matric (Ix & X) Scholarship
- Meal & Housing Assistance Scheme
Question: What is Pre Matric and Post Matric?
Pre Matric Scholarship: Government provides the pre-matric scholarship to the children whose parents are engaged in unclean occupations. Students enrolled in class 1st to class 10th can participate in Pre-Matric Scholarships.
Post Matric Scholarship: The objective of Post Matric is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of Backward Class community so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability.
Post Matric Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh
Check Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
Question: How do I apply for Scholarships Online?
Answer: Candidates are required to follow below provided steps to fill Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Form:
- Visit the official website that is scholarships.gov.in.
- On home page of official website go to “State Scheme” and follow “Karnataka” link and hit the link according to desirability.
- Select “guidelines” tab written in front of above given link.
- Read all the provided instruction carefully and then select “Apply Now” button available on the page.
- Enter ID and password to login and then press “login” button for Vidyasiri Scholarship Registration.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Fresh Application:
- Students have to hit on the option “Student Login”, on the home page of National Scholarships Portal.
- Fill up the Vidyasiri Karnataka Scholarship Application Form as per the instructions given by the system then hit on save button. After saving, student will get a “Temporary ID”.
- The system will instruct the applicant to submit his/her Temporary ID and date of birth to fill subsequent details.
- Once Scholarship registration is complete on click of submit button, a Permanent Registration ID is generated which can be used for Renewal and tracking the status of application
Vidyasiri Scholarship Renewal Application:
- Renewal Students have to apply with their Application Id and Date of Birth which they registered previous year.
- Student can also use Forgot Application ID to retrieve their ID.
- Only those students would be able to renew who had actually got the scholarships payments last year from NSP 1.0.
- Fill the Vidyasiri Scholarship Form with all details and press on “Submit” button.
Check Out List Of: Scholarship in India
Eligibility Criteria for Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme:
- Applicant must be a resident of Karnataka State
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category can apply for Vidyasiri ePass Karnataka Scholarship.
- Aspirants (SC/ ST) parents’ Income must be less than 2 Lakh per annum and OBC Candidate family income should be less than 1 Lakh per annum
- Contenders’ must have minimum 75% attendance to apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship
ePass Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship Amount:
Selected contenders against Vidyasiri Scholarship (Fresh/Renewal) will receive Rs. 1500/- per month. Amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of applicants and offered for 10 months in a year.
How to Apply for Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022:
Follow the mentioned below steps to complete the submission process of Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Form:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.karepass.cgg.gov.in for ePass Karnataka Scholarship.
- Then check the student zone provided in the middle of the home page for Vidyasiri Scholarship ePass Karnataka.
- Select “Fresh and Renewal Registrations for PMS FAAS, FC and NUR” option.
- Download the ePass Vidyasiri Scholarship Notification and read the complete details.
- Hit “Apply Now” option and fill the correct details in Vidyasiri Scholarship Form.
- After completing the Vidyasiri Scholarship Login process, you need to check Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Status.
- At last, select “Submit” button and take a print out of Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Form for further use.
Get Details Of: Top Universities in India
- SSLC Hall Ticket Number
- Aadhaar Card or EID Number
- Caste Certificate issued by Tahsildar or Sub Tahsildar
- Income Certificate
- School and College issued Transfer certificate (TC)
- Scan copy of bank passbook
- Photo Copy Image for Student Passport size
Vidyasiri Scholarship Last Date:(Expected)
|Online application process starts from||September 2022|
|Deadline to submit the application form||October 2022|
|Fresh and Renewal Registrations||October 2022|
Vidyasiri Scholarship Karnataka!!!
The students who are not able to continue their studies because of their poverty will get a chance of availing this ePass Karnataka Scholarship. The Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme is accessible to all meritorious students of backward categories.
Applicants are required to fill the Vidyasiri Scholarship Online Application Form on or before the last date that is October 2022. You need to follow above provided instructions to fill Vidyasiri Scholarship Online Form.
Those individuals who want to get more information about Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022 can visit the Official Link. Write down your queries in mentioned below comment box, our experts will try their best to solve your problems as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship for Engg Students||Entrance Exam in India|
|How Do Toppers Study?||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||UGC Approved University List|
26 thoughts on “Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022-23 (ePass Karnataka) Application, Eligibility, Last Date”
sir Last year I applied vidyasiri schlorship, this year I want to renewal but I forgot my application ID, so what can I do sir..?
How do I knw the scholsrship sactioned to me.Last year I got only 2k but my other clg frnds received 8k…pls give me a solution
I am sanjana. I got 85% in sslc. How much i got scholarship plz reply me
Sir,I completed my sslc in Karnataka n completed my pic in Andhra
At present I m pursuing my engineering in Karnataka
Am I eligible to apply for scholarship,?
How to apply these scheme of scholarship
When scholarship is sanctions
How much fees is reduced under the fee concession scheme in vidyasiri
I was unable to renewal the vidyasiri scholarship 2018 – 19…due to the expired date of caste and income certificate… The renewal link was closed on 5-11-18. So please suggest me the alternate procedure to renewal this scholarship..
Scholarship date was extended are not? Plz meh me madam
You can submit your application form for Vidyasiri Scholarship till 31-10-2018.
I don’t have caste certificate.i born and bought up in Bangalore but my caste is not there in Karnataka. My native is Tamilnadu. Am I eligible for apply….
Is it is not applicable to BMSCE Bangalore students because it is not at all showing BMSCE Bangalore college reply meee plzz as soon as
what is the last date to apply for renewal application for degree students
Sir there is a vidya sarathi scholarship from jsw foundation,if i apply vidya sarathi and vidya siri may i get a both a scholarship or not??
What is the last date for filing vidyasiri scholarship?
please let me know the last date to fill vidyasiri scholarship
respected madam/ sir
last year scholarship not yet received. when i will get that?
now am in second year gain i have to apply for that?
Sir when is the last date to apply for vidyasiri
Sir I got seat in engennering college ,last year I applied vidyasree schlorship,but now this year I got medical seat ,so I m joining to medical.. is I m elgible to get schlorship this year,then how can I apply …plz reply
when is the last date for Vidyasiri epass scholarship
Sir I am a diploma student , studying second year in electronics and communication engineering can I apply scholarship in this e pass karnatakaka
Sir,i lost my apication number.how to get my application number by using sslc registration number
Hi Nafeesath Ameera,
You can recover you Forgot Registration ID & Password with the help of this link.
How can I know the amount sanctioned list of vidyashree scholarship for engineering students
I got only 4090/- where amount sanctioned for other college student’s are 19090/- so pls help me
Is tis only fr sslc students r also for puc students reply me as soon as possible plzzz