VSAT Application Form Available Now!!! VSAT 2022 (Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test) will be organized by Vignan’s University in state of AP for admission to B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Course. VSAT 2022 Exam will be held on 25-04-2022 to 30-04-2022 in 3-time slots i.e.
- 8:am to 10:30 am (Slot 1),
- 11 am to 1: 30 pm (Slot 2),
- 2:30 pm to 5 pm (Slot 3)
After the exam is over, VSAT 2022 result will be declared on 08-05-2022. Only those candidates can fill the VSAT Application Form who has passed 10+2 from And hra State with minimum 60% minimum marks. Candidates can check rest of details regarding VSAT 2022 such as Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Qualifying marks etc from this page.
VSAT 2022 Overview:
Students can check the VSAT 2022 details in a minute from below table.
|Exam Name||VSAT 2022|
|Full Form||Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test|
|Conducting body||Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology and Research|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, B.Pharm and B.Sc (Hons)|
|Level of the examination||UG Level|
|Mode of the examination||Online|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application fees||Rs 1200/-|
|Syllabus for test||Math, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology & English/Aptitude|
VSAT 2022 Dates:
Candidates can check the complete schedule for VSAT 2022 from the table below.
|VSAT 2022||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||Started|
|Last date for receipt of filled in applications||To be announced|
|Release of VSAT Admit Card||A week before the test|
|VSAT 2022 Online Exam Dates||25-04-2022 to 30-04-2022|
|Declaration of VSAT 2022 Result||08-05-2022|
|Counseling of merit listed candidates for admission||To be announced|
Streams for VSAT 2022:
Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT are eligible only for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering & Food Technology Programmes.
Must Check: Best Career Opportunities
VSAT 2022 Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- And they should score at least 60% marks in aggregate. Candidates appearing in class 12 exams can also apply.
- Candidates qualified in AP or TS EAMCET/JEE(Mains) /JEE(Advanced) with a minimum of B2 grade / CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana State in the +2 / Intermediate examination.
Candidates born on or after 1st July, 1998 and a pass in above Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum B2 grade / CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana State are eligible to appear for the admission test.
Applicants can pay fee of Rs. 1200/- in form of DD drawn in favour of VFSTR Application Account, payable at Guntur should be sent to concerned address. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD.
VSAT 2022 Admission Process
- The admission will be on the basis of the performance in the V-SAT /EAMCET/JEE.
- The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the RANK obtained in V-SAT /EAMCET/JEE.
- A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the entrance test and they will be called for the counseling
Get Here List of: Entrance Exam in India
Submission Of Documents On Admission:
The following original documents are required to be submitted at the time of admission.
- V-SAT / JEE / EAMCET hall ticket
- V-SAT / JEE / EAMCET rank card
- Provisional letter of admission offer
- Qualifying examination marks sheet
- 10th Class marks memo
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Conduct Certificate
- Aadhar Card
VSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the exam: Online Computer-Based Test
- Duration of the exam: 2 1/2 hours (150 minutes)
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice objective type questions.
- Language of the test: English language only.
- Number of questions: 120 number of questions
- Number of section: Four sections which are Mathematics or Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English/Aptitude.
- Total Marks: 120 marks
- Marking scheme: For a correct answer, +01 marks.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for an incorrect answer.
- Number of Slots: There are 3 numbers of slots for exam.
- Slot 1 – 8 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
- Slot 2 – 11 a.m. 1.30 p.m.
- Slot 3 – 2.30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Candidates can check the distribution of questions in each of these sections from the table below.
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Section I – Mathematics or Biology||30||20|
|Section II – Physics||30||30|
|Section III – Chemistry||30||30|
|Section IV – English/Aptitude||30||30|
Read Here: How Do Toppers Study?
Scholarships offered for B.Tech. / B.Pharm
|75%||1 – 100|
|50%||101 – 200|
|25%||201 – 400|
|10%||401 – 2000|
How to Apply for VSAT 2022 Exam?
- Candidates can obtain applications by post from the University Office on payment of Rs. 1200/-. OR
- Applications can also be obtained from Indian Bank branches throughout the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. OR
- Application form can be downloaded from the University website and should be sent to Dean-Admissions: Vignan’s Deemed to be University, Vadlamudi, Guntur – 522 213 (A.P). OR
- Candidates can also apply online from the University website that is www.vignan.ac.in and hit V-SAT 2022 Apply Online.
- VSAT 2022 Registration form will be displayed.
- Fill VSAT 2022 Online Application Form carefully
- Make payment of fee.
- Press “Submit” button after completion of VSAT 2022 Online Form.
Press Here: VIGNAN’s Official Website
VSAT Exam Centers:
|Test Centre||Test Centre|
Scholarships offered for B.Tech. & B.Pharmacy programmes (As per previous stats):
|V-SAT (Rank)||1 – 50||51 – 100|
|JEE Mains (Marks)*||30 Marks above Qualifying mark||15 Marks above Qualifying mark|
|EAMCET (Rank) (AP & TS)||Below 10000||10001 – 20000|
|CBSE + 2||Above 450||426 – 450|
|AP Inter (CGPA)||Civil / EEE / Mech||–||10|
|All other branches||–||–|
|Telangana Inter (Marks)||Civil / EEE / Mech||Above 975||960 – 974|
|All other branches||Above 975||960 – 974|
Read More About: Scholarship in India
|V-SAT (Rank)||101 – 200||201 – 2000|
|JEE Mains (Marks)*||10 Marks below Qualifying mark||20 Marks below Qualifying mark|
|EAMCET (Rank) (AP & TS)||20001 – 35000||35001 – 40000|
|CBSE + 2||401 – 425||350 – 400|
|AP Inter (CGPA)||Civil / EEE / Mech||9.83||9.67|
|All other branches||10||9.83|
|Telangana Inter (Marks)||Civil / EEE / Mech||930-959||900-929|
|All other branches||940 – 959||920 – 939|
Information at Different Stages
Candidates will be informed about the status of the application and hall ticket as under:
Receipt of application: Through Phone / SMS/ e-mail ([email protected]) using the application number about 10 days after dispatching the application.
Hall Ticket: Mentioning application number and the test centre after processing the application.
FAQs for VSAT 2022
Question 1: What is the mode of the examination?
Answer: The entrance test is conducted online.
Question 2: What course is offered through VSAT?
Answer: B.Tech, B.Pharm and B.Sc (Hons) course offered through VSAT. You can go through this page.
Question 3: Where can I check the result of VSAT?
Answer: Candidates can check their result online- vignan.ac.in.
Question 4: Who is the main conducting body of VSAT?
Answer: Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology and Research.
Question 5: When will the VSAT 2022 exam be held?
Answer: VSAT 2022 exam will be held from April 25 to 30.
Question 6: What are the eligibility criteria for VSAT?
Answer: Candidate must pass class 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board. And they should score at least 60% marks in aggregate. Candidates appearing in class 12 exams can also apply.
Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test 2022 Details:
Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test (V-SAT) or VSAT 2022 Entrance Exam is a computer based online test conducted on an all India basis for admission into B.Tech./B.Pharmacy in Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University), Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
VSAT 2022 Online Registration has been started. Before appearing in exam candidates must ensure above framed eligibility norms and may apply by filling form on or before the end date. Applicants can fill VSAT 2022 Application Form till last date.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Students’ Horoscope||Top 10 Job Oriented Courses|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||–|