Download WBCHSE Syllabus 2020!! Candidates who are going to appear for WBCHSE exam 2020 this year can easily get WBCHSE Syllabus in PDF format for Class XI-XII (Physics / English / Maths) in Bengali Medium here on this page.
Candidates studying in Class 11th / 12th may avail WBCHSE Class XI-XII Syllabus 2020 either from the official website of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or through the below indicated link. To give effective start to your preparation and to set your entire exam strategy, check here detailed WBCHSE Exam Syllabus and updated WBCHSE exam pattern.
Overview – WBCHSE Syllabus 2020
|Board Name||West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education|
|Examination Type||Higher Secondary|
|Exam Dates||March 2021|
To Get WBCHSE Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020: Download Here!!!
WBCHSE সিলেবাস 2020 ডাউনলোড করুন !! এই বছরের WBCHSE পরীক্ষার 2020 এর জন্য উপস্থিত হতে যাওয়া প্রার্থীরা এই পৃষ্ঠায় বাঙ্গালী মাধ্যমের ক্লাস XI-XII (পদার্থবিদ্যা / ইংরেজি / গণিত) এর জন্য PDF ফর্ম্যাটে সহজেই WBCHSE সিলেবাস পেতে পারেন। প্রার্থীরা পশ্চিমবঙ্গের উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক শিক্ষা পরিষদের অফিসিয়াল ওয়েবসাইট থেকে বা নীচের নির্দেশিত লিংকের মাধ্যমে WBCHSE ক্লাস XI-XII (সমস্ত বিষয়) কোর্স 2020 উপভোগ করতে পারে।
To get complete details on WBCHSE Syllabus 2020 or updated WBCHSE exam pattern 2020, candidates are advised to take a glance on this page which is well furnished by our team of recruitmentresult.com.
WBCHSE Syllabus 2020 – Download Pdf
|WBCHSE Syllabus 2020 for Costing & Taxation||Download Pdf|
|WBCHSE Syllabus PDF for Commercial Law & Preliminaries of Auditing||Download Pdf|
|WBCHSE Syllabus 2020 for Hindi – A||Download Pdf|
|WBCHSE Syllabus 2020 PDF for Sanskrit||Download Pdf|
|WBCHSE Exam Syllabus 2020 for Visual Arts||Download Pdf|
Note: Other Syllabus is available at WBCHSE Sales Counter
COMMERCIAL LAW AND PRELIMINARIES OF AUDITING
WBCHSE Syllabus – COMMERCIAL LAW (45 MARKS)
a) Definition of Law,
b) Meaning of Commercial Law,
c) Sources of Indian Commercial Law
Law of Contract
a) Definition and meaning of agreement and contract – Essential elements of a contract.
b) Offer and acceptance – Definition and meaning of offer, offerer, offeree, promise, promisor, promisee; Rules regarding offer – Definition and meaning of acceptance; Rules regarding acceptance – Methods of communication of offer and acceptance. Revocation of an offer and acceptance.
c) Consideration – Definition and meaning of consideration – Types of consideration – Rules regarding consideration – “No consideration No Contract;’; Exceptions to the Rule.
d) Capacity of parties – Definition and meaning of capacity of parties – Definition and meaning of minority, The Law regarding Minor’s Agreement – Definition and meaning of persons of unsound mind, effects of agreements made by persons of unsound mind – meaning of disqualified persons.
e) Free consent – Definition and meaning of free consent – coercion, undue Influence, Misrepresentation, Fraud, Mistake; meaning, Rules regarding these.
The-law relating to Sale of Goods
a) Definition of Buyer, Seller; Meaning and definition of Goods, classification of Goods – Existing, Future, Contingent – Sale and Agreement to sell, difference between these two * The essential dements of a contract for the sale of goods – conditions and warranties, Implied condition and Implied Warranties – The Doctrine of Caveat Emptor
b) Transfer of ownership – when does property pass from the seller to the Buyer – Transfer of title by Non-owner.
Must Read: Strategies To Improve Memory
WBCHSE Syllabus – PRELIMINARIBS OF AUDITING ( 45 Marks)
UNIT – I
Introduction to Auditing:
Definition of Auditing – Evolution of Auditing – Nature of Auditing – objectives of Auditing: Primary and Secondary – Importance of Auditing – Advantages of Auditing – Limitations – Relation and Differences between Accounting and Auditing – An Auditor is not an Accountant – Auditor : Professional and General Qualifications.
Errors and Frauds and Auditor:
Errors in Accounting – Detection of Errors by Auditor * Frauds: Misappropriation and Manipulation – Detection of Frauds by Auditor – Duties of Auditor in relation to Errors and Frauds.
UNIT – 3
Different Types of Audit:
On the basis of Law: Statutory Audit – Non-statutory Audit – Government Audit. – On the basis of Time: Continuous Audit – Periodical Audit – Interim Audit. – On the basis of scope of work: Complete Audit – Partial Audit. – Interval Audit – Advantages and Limitations of Each Type of Audit – Distinction between: Continuous Audit and Periodical Audit, Statutory Audit and Non-statutory Audit – Interval Audit and Interim Audit.
UNIT – 4
Internal Control System
Definition, Features, Advantages and Limitations of Internal Control System – Internal Checking System: Definition – Objectives – Advantages – Limitations – Distinctions between Internal Control System and Internal Checking System – Relevance of Internal Control System in Auditing
- Imagine yourself a buyer. Write a report of the steps you should follow in case of breach of contract of Sale of Goods.
- Visit a big Shopping Mall and prepare a report on its internal control/internal checking system.
Check Here – Board Exam Preparation Tips
COMMERCIAL LAW AND PRELIMINARIBS OF AUDITING
CLASS – XII
WBCHSE Syllabus for 12th – COMMBRCIAL LAW (40 MARKS)
The Law of partnership
a) Introduction – Definition of partnership from, essential elements of a partnership – who can be a partner? -Legal status of partnership firms – classification of partnership and partners – Partnership Deed.
b) Registration of Partnership firms – The formalities of registration – Consequences of non-registration
c) Rights and liabilities of partner – Mutual rights and duties u/s 12,13 – The authority of a partner, Express and Implied authority, Limitations of implied authority, Alteration of authority, Authority in an emergency – Liability of partners to outsiders – Rights and duties of partners – Position of minor in partnership firm.
The Law relating to Negotiable Instruments
a) Introduction – Concept of Negotiable Instruments, Essential features of Negotiable Instruments, Types of Negotiable Instruments – Promissory Note: definition and essential elements – Bills of Exchange; definition and essential elements – Cheque : Definition, Features, Types – Difference between promissory Note and Bill of Exchange, Difference between bill of exchange and Cheque – Meaning of Holder and Holder in due course, Rights of a Holder in due course.
b) Acceptance, Negotiation, Endorsement – Acceptance: Definition, Types, When acceptance is not necessary; Time and place of presentment for acceptance, – Negotiation: Meaning, Negotiation by delivery, Negotiation by endorsement, Who may negotiate? – Endorsement: Definition, Effect, Types, Rules of endorsement
The Law of Insurance
a) Principles – Objects of insurance – contract of insurance; characteristics – meaning of the terms insurer, insured, insurance policy, premium, risk, cover note.
b) Life insurance – Definition, difference between life insurance and property insurance, types of life insurance, meaning of surrender value, Nomination, procedures, Effects of suicide.
c) Marine Insurance – Definition, features, types. Fire Insurance – Definition, features, types.
WBCHSE Class XII Syllabus – PRELIMINARIES OF AUDITING (40 MARKS)
UNIT – I
New Branches of Auditing
- Cost Audit : Definition – Objectives – Advantages – Limitations
- Management Audit : Definition – Objectives – Advantages – Limitations
- Performance Audit : Definition – Objectives – Advantages – Limitations
- Social Audit : Definition – objectives – Advantages – Limitations
UNIT – 2
- Preparatory Steps before commencement of new audit
- Audit Programme : Definition – Objectives – Features – Advantages – Limitations
- Audit Memorandum : Definition – General Contents.
- Explanation of the Terms : Audit File – Audit planning – Audit working papers (excluding detailed discussion)
- Routine Checking : Definition – Scope – Objectives – Advantages – Limitations.
- Test Checking : Definition – Factors to be considered – Advantages – Limitations
UNIT – 3
Vouching of Transactions
- Vouching : Definition – Features – objectives – Importance – Important Factors to be considered in vouching.
- Voucher : Definition – classification – Features
- Comparison between Routing checking and vouching.
- Visit an Audit Firm, collect data on the pre-audit procedure and prepare a report.
- Visit two partnership firms, go through their Partnership Deed and write a report.
Get Details – How To Prepare For Board Exams
How To Download WBCHSE Syllabus 2020?
- To Get WBCHSE Syllabus, Log on to the official website i.e. wbchse.nic.in
- After reaching the homepage move your cursor towards the left side
- Select and hit on WBCHSE Syllabus link
- A new page will come out along with various subject links
- Hit on appropriate course link
- Once you hit a new page will come out along with the PDF containing the WBCHSE Syllabus of that course
- Check out the WBCHSE Syllabus and download it
- Keep it safe and prepare for your examination according to it.
Students May Also Search For:
- WBCHSE Physics Syllabus
- WBCHSE Syllabus of Class 12 Arts
- WBCHSE Syllabus of Mathematics
- WBCHSE Syllabus Class 12
- WBCHSE Syllabus Class 11
- WBCHSE Syllabus Reduction
- WBCHSE Syllabus 2021
- WBCHSE Syllabus of Mathematics Class 11
- WBCHSE Syllabus Reduced
- WBCHSE Syllabus 2021 PDF
- WBCHSE Syllabus of Class 12 Science
- WBCHSE Computer Application Syllabus
- WBCHSE Bengali Syllabus
- WBCHSE Biology Syllabus
- WBCHSE Chemistry Syllabus
- WBCHSE Commerce Syllabus
- WBCHSE English Syllabus
- WBCHSE Education Syllabus
- WBCHSE Maths Syllabus
- WBCHSE Geography Syllabus
- WBCHSE History Syllabus
- WBCHSE Latest Syllabus
- WBCHSE Math Syllabus
- WBCHSE Mathematics Syllabus
- WBCHSE New Syllabus
- WBCHSE Class 12 New Syllabus
- WBCHSE Science Syllabus
- WBCHSE Vocational Syllabus
To avail more details about WBCHSE Syllabus 2020 candidates may also go through Official Link. Candidates who are satisfied with the details given here on this page and are willing to keep this page safe may bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab. Candidates having any query regarding the details given here on this page may mention their comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Written Exam Techniques||How to Make a Study Guide|
|Last Minute Exam Study – Tips||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How To Score Good Grades||How To Prepare For Written Examination|