WBPSC Recruitment 2023 : West Bengal Public Service Commission has released a vacancy notification for filling up 480 vacant position of Sub Inspector . Eligible Candidates may apply online on or before 20 September, 2023. Interested Candidates may read the required details in regard of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply etc. written below –
WBPSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Recruitment Organization||Public Service Commission, West Bengal|
|Head Quarter Address||161 A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700026|
|Recruitment Notification No. –||04/2023|
|Name of Recruitment||WBPSC Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Article||WBPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 480 Sub Inspector Post|
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector|
|Total Number of Vacancies||480|
|Type of Article||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Nationals|
|Read the official Notification Details|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23rd August, 2023|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||21st September, 2023|
|Official Website –||www.wbpsc.gov.in|
WBPSC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Name of Examination – Competitive Examination for Recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector in the Subordinate
Food & Supplies Service, Grade-III, under Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal, 2022
Name of Post – Sub Inspector
Total Number of Vacancies – 480 Posts
Also Read :
- Indian Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment 2023: 10वीं और 12वीं पास अभ्यर्थियों के लिए इंडियन कोस्ट गार्ड मे निकली भर्ती
- SAIL Rourkela Trainee Recruitment 2023: Notification Out for 202 Trainee Post
- NCL HEMM Operator Vacancy 2023: नॉर्दर्न कोलफील्ड्स लिमिटेड के 338 पदों पर भर्ती शुरू, यहाँ से करें आवेदन
- ADA Recruitment 2023 Walk in Interview for 100 Project Assistant Post
- SSC JHT Recruitment 2023 Notification Out Apply Online
WBPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria –
Educational Qualification – (As on 01/01/2022) –
Candidate must have following qualification –
- Should have passed the Madhyamik Examination of the WBSE Board or its equivalent
- Candidate should be able to read, write, and speak Bengali/Nepali (Not required for those whose mother tongue is Nepali)
Age Limit – 18 to 40 years.
Age Relaxation in upper Limit – SC/ST – 05 Years, BC (Creamy layer) / ESM – 03 Years, PWD – up to 45 years.
Pay Scale – Rs. 22,700/- to 58,500/- Per Month
Selection Process – Written Test and Interview
Job Location – West Bengal
Application Fee – Gen/ OBC – Rs. 110/- SC/ST of West Bengal and PH – No Fee
Payment Mode – Through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
Last Date to Payment of Fee – 21st September 2023
How to Apply – Interested Candidates are required to read the full details of official notification before applying. Suitable and Eligible Candidates are suggested go through the link provided below for applying online. Follow these steps to apply online –
- Go to the official website of WBPSC
- Log in with your Enrollment/Registration ID and Password.
- After login, click on the link to apply for the WBPSC Food Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2023.
- Fill out the WBPSC Food SI Application Form upload the document, photo, and signature, and pay the application fee (if applicable).
- Submit and Take a printout of the application form.
Important Dates –
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23 August, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online –||20 September, 2023.|
Important Links –
|Recruitment Notification Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here
|Official Website –||Click Here|