XAT Exam 2022
Latest Update: XAT Exam 2022 Registration Opened Now!!! With an intention to offer admissions to Management Programs across India, XAT Exam 2022 will be conducted on Jan 02, 2022, Sunday by XLRI- Xavier School of Management on behalf of XMRI.
XAT Notification has been released now. Let’s check out XAT Exam Date & Other Details here. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by submitting the XAT Registration Form till the last date that is November 30, 2021.
XAT 2022 Online Registration is ongoing for the interested candidates and will ends up on 30-11-2021.
XAT Exam 2022
XAT 2022: Brief Overview
|Exam Name||Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)|
|Conducting body||XLRI Jamshedpur|
|Exam type||National Level Post-Graduate exam|
|Periodicity||Once in a year|
|Score/Percentile Validity||One Year|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Exam Fees||Rs 1,750 (General category)|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into 800+ MBA colleges|
|Duration of the Exam||3 hours|
|Annual No. of Test Takers||90,000 – 1 lakh|
|Exam Pattern||100 questions in MCQ format|
|Number of questions||100|
|Syllabus||Verbal and Logical Ability, Decision Making, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, General Knowledge.|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks for each wrong answer & 0.10 marks after every 8 unattempted questions (*No negative marking for GK section)|
|Programmes Offered by XLRI||Business Management (BM), Human Resource Management (HRM) and General Management Programme (GMP)|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||18002674008|
XLRI XAT Exam 2022 Links:
|Starting of registration||4th August 2021|
|Last date of registration||30th November 2021|
|Last date of registration with late fee||30th November 2021|
|Releasing of admit card||20th December 2021|
|XAT 2022 exam date||2nd January 2022|
|Answer key release||2nd week of January 2022|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of January 2022|
XAT Exam 2022 Notification
|XAT Cut offs||2017||2018||2019||2020|
|XAT Cut offs||2017||2018||2019||2020|
Check Now: MBA Entrance Exams
B-Schools Accepting XAT Score – Location-Wise:
|MBA Colleges Accepting XAT in Telangana||MBA Colleges Accepting XAT in Madhya Pradesh|
|MBA Colleges Accepting XAT in Tamil Nadu||MBA Colleges Accepting XAT in Kerala|
|MBA Colleges Accepting XAT in Maharashtra||MBA Colleges Accepting XAT in Uttar Pradesh|
|MBA Colleges Accepting XAT in Gujarat||MBA Colleges Accepting XAT in Haryana|
|MBA Colleges Accepting XAT in Assam||MBA Colleges Accepting XAT in Karnataka|
The scoring pattern of XAT makes it difficult for students to score beyond this point. Because +1 mark is awarded for each correct answer and -0.25 marks is deducted for every wrong answer. It is anticipated that a score of 34 marks in XAT may lead to 95 high percentile.
The XAT cutoff for XIMB usually stays above 90 percentile. Below given is the last year’s XAT cutoff. Candidates are informed that Previous Year XIMB XAT cutoff was Around 92+ percentile.
Check Here: List Of Top MBA Colleges in India
There will be no age criteria for XAT
Candidate should have the bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university. The duration of the graduation programme should be three. You may also apply if you are in the final year of graduation.
Foreigners and NRI:
Foreigners and NRIs with valid GMAT scores are also eligible for taking admission in XLRI or other associated institutes.
Check More Links Related To XAT Exam 2022
|XAT Syllabus||XAT Admit Card|
|XAT Result||XAT Cut Off|
To apply for XAT Notification, candidates need to follow below given simple steps:
Step 1: XAT Login
- Visit the XAT Official Website that is www.xatonline.in for XAT Online Application Form.
- Follow suitable link regarding XAT Notification.
- Read XAT Details very carefully and ensure eligibility from XAT Exam Notification.
- Eligible candidates need to go for “Login” by entering the asked details.
- After the completion of login procedure, candidates need to fill XAT Form with complete details.
Step 2: XAT Registration
- New users need to create a new account with your personal E-mail Id.
- After the completion of registration procedure, candidates will get receive XAT ID and registration link.
- You need to go for login by entering the received ID and password.
Step 3: XAT Online Form
- Fill XAT Application form in correct manner with complete details.
- Enter all required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Category and Phone Number, qualification and others.
- Select the exam center and upload the scanned images of photograph & signature and pay your application fee through online or offline mode.
- Press submit button to record entire details filled in Xavier Aptitude Test Application Form.
- Take a printout of XAT Application Form for future need.
|Particulars||XAT 2022 Application Fee|
|XAT 2022 Registration Fee (Without Late fee)||Rs.1750/-Additional fee for every XLRI programs– Rs.300/- each|
|XAT 2022 Registration Fee (With Late Fee Charges)||Rs.2050/- Additional fee for every XLRI programs– Rs.500/- each|
|Indian candidates applying for GMP through GMAT||Rs.2500|
|NRI and Foreign for one or more programme through GMAT||Rs. 5000/-|
Mode of Payment
Online: Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Offline: You should need to download the Challan Form and visit nearest IDBI Bank and make the payment. OR Make a DD made from any bank in favour of “XLRI JAMSHEDPUR” payable at JAMSHEDPUR.
XLRI & Other Top MBA Colleges Cut offs, Fee, Intake
|Institute Name||Fee (Rs.in Lakhs)*||Seats*||Flagship PGDM Programme|
|XLRI Jamshedpur||23.60||360||PGDM-BM; PGDM-HR|
|IRMA Anand (Gujarat)||12.10||180||PGDRM|
|XLRI Jamshedpur||Xavier School of Management|
|SPJIMR Mumbai||SP Jain Institute of Management & Research|
|IMT Ghaziabad||Institute of Management Technology|
|TAPMI Manipal|| T A Pai Management Institute|
Xavier Institute of Management, XIMB
|GIM Goa||Goa Institute of Management|
|SIMSR Mumbai|| K J Somaiya Institute of|
Management Studies And Research
|BIMTECH Greater Noida||Birla Institute of Management Technology|
|LIBA Chennai|| Loyola Institute of Business Administration|
L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management
Development & Research
- Business Management (BM)
- Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (PMIR)
- General Management Program (GMP)
- Global MBA
- PGDM etc
Stage I: Shortlisted on the Basis of XAT Cut Off
Stage II: Written Ability Test
Stage IV: Final Merit List
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based ( Online Mode)
- Question Types: MCQ ( Multiple Choice Questions)
- Examination Timing: The total duration of the XAT exam will be 205 Minutes.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- For non- attempted questions more than 12, there will be a negative marking of 0.05 marks
|Sections||Total Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|English Language and Logical Reasoning||72||170 min|
|General Knowledge||25||35 min|
Applicants applying for Xavier Aptitude Test should know about type of questions asked in the exam. On the basis of previous years’ question papers, there are several topics that are covered in XAT Exam Syllabus.
- Wiley’s ExamXpert XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test)
- Verbal Ability & Comprehension for XAT
- Jabbing the XAT Mock Tests & Solved Papers
- XAT (Solved Papers)
- Target XAT (Past Papers + 5 Mock Tests)
- Gather all XAT Study material such as complete XAT syllabus as well as XAT exam pattern.
- Use the best XAT books and study materials to prepare well for exam.
- Practice previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Make a time-table for preparation and allot proper time to each topic.
- Recognize your strong and weak sections and study accordingly.
- Make a habit of solving XAT Previous Year Papers as you will become familiar with the questions that will come in exam.
|Agra||Bhopal||Durgapur / Asansol||Jabalpur||Lucknow||Rajahmundry||Udaipur|
|Allahabad||Bokaro Steel City||Gandhinagar||Jammu||Madurai||Roorkee||Vadodara|
|Aurangabad||Chandigarh / Mohali||Goa||Jamshedpur||Mangalore||Rourkela||Varanasi|
All those candidates who are going to appear in Xavier Aptitude Test can download their XAT Hall ticket from here. We have provided the direct link of XAT Exam Admit Card at the above section. You will be able to check XAT Call Letter when it will be issued.
Appearing candidates in the XAT Exam will be able to check their qualifying status as well as percentile before the declaration of result with the help of answer key. XLRI will also offer the facility to file objections and challenge the answer key of XAT for candidates. To raise objections, candidates must write to firstname.lastname@example.org
After the commencement of XAT Exam, individuals may download their Xavier Aptitude Test Results. Link of XAT Exam Results has been provided at the above section of this page. Candidates, qualify after the declaration of XAT Test Results will participate in GD or PI.
Press Here: XAT Official Website
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – XAT Exam 2022 – Announced by XLRI
Question 1: What is the mode in which XAT 2022 will be conducted?
Answer: XAT 2022 will be conducted in an online mode on January 2, 2022.
Question 2: When will XAT 2022 registration start?
Answer: XAT registration will commence anytime soon.
Question 3: What is the last date to fill the XAT 2022 application form?
Answer: The last date to fill XAT application form is November 30, 2021.
Question 4: What is the XAT 2022 exam date?
Answer: XAT exam date is January 2, 2022.
Question 5: How many times is XAT conducted in a year?
Answer: XAT is conducted only in once in a year.
Candidates can grab more details regarding XAT Exam 2022 by going through the official portal easily.