Young India Fellowship
Young India Fellowship is one-year multidisciplinary postgraduate diploma programme in Liberal Studies. Students who are interested in Ashoka University YIF for Class of 2022 can check details of application fee, YIF Placements on below page.
Young India Fellowship
YIF Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have below given Young India Fellowship Eligibility:
- Must have undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline
- Maximum age should be 28 years.
- Should have strong academic record and extra-curricular engagement
- Must have the strong written and verbal Communication Skills
You Can Also Check: List Of Scholarships
Requirements For YIF:
A Young India Fellowship Ashoka University could be someone who has:
- A deep-rooted ambition to solve problems and make an impact on society
- Passion for an idea or issue which could have wider social/ business/ academic implications
- The humility to believe that they need to learn more
- The willingness to think differently and chart a new course
- A demonstrated ability to overcome challenges
- Qualities of integrity, self-awareness, energy, initiative and open-mindedness
- An above-average academic record
|Scholarships||Scholarship Amount ( INR)|
|Merit Scholarship on tuition||50,000|
|25% Scholarship on tuition||1,65,000|
|50% Scholarship on tuition||3,30,000|
|75% Scholarship on tuition||4,95,000|
Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship?
YIF Admission Criteria:
The selection of the applying contenders for Young India Fellowship Scholarship will be based on the cumulative score of below listed all the 3 stages, take a look…
- Application Assessment: Assortment Of application form will be done on the basis of their academic performance through school and college and their involvement in extra-curricular activities.
- Telephonic Interview: Shortlisted Candidates will be interviewed on telephones. The duration of the interview is usually around 20 minutes
- Comprehension Test and Personal Interview : Candidates need to appear in Comprehension Test which includes their reading, understanding, articulation skills and critical thinking ability. After this, Candidates will be called for YIF personal interview.
Apply For Young India Fellowship:
Follow these guidelines to apply for Ashoka University Young India Fellowship…
- Go to official web portal of University which is www.ashoka.edu.in.
- Tap the “Admissions>>YIF Admissions” from top menu bar.
- Read entire eligibility criteria from next opened page.
- Select the “Press Here” to Apply link from “Admissions” sections.
Online Registration For YIF Admissions:
- If you’re new contenders, then hit the “Register to Apply” button.
- Fill all asked details in Online Registration Form very carefully.
- Hit the Please keep me updated on the YIF admission process and other news by email.
- At last, press “Submit” button to record entire details.
- Consequently, a unique User ID and Password will be sent through registered e-mail / mobile no.
How To Fill Online Application Form?
- First of all, contenders need to follow above listed first 4 steps.
- By doing so, Applicant Login page will appear on your screen.
- Enter register User ID and Password in blank textboxes.
- Fill Young India Fellowship Online Form with required details.
- After filling entire information, recheck the online form once.
- Then, hit the “Submit” button to feed entered details.
- At last, don’t forget to take printout of filled form.
Application Overview and Requirements
The online application form has the following sections, not all parts are mandatory:
- Personal Information
- Academic Information
- Professional Information (as applicable)
- Non-Academic Engagement
- Essay Questions
- Support at Ashoka (as applicable)
- Letter of Recommendation (optional during application submission)
There is no Young India Fellowship Fees to apply to the Young India Fellowship programme.
What Is the Objective of Young India Fellowship?
The aim of Young India Fellowship 2022 is to help Fellows become well-versed individuals who are capable to think analytically from multiple perceptions, connect successfully and become front runners with a commitment to public service.
What is the Refund Policy on Withdrawal of Admission from?
If there is a case of withdrawal of Young India Fellowship Application, the contender will be compensated a certain percentage of their deposited fees depending upon the date of their withdrawal.
|Date of Withdrawal||Refund Percentage|
|Between June to July||80%|
Read Out Here: Scholarship for 10th Passed Students
Objectives Of YIF
The Fellowship is offered by Ashoka University with the aim to make Fellows well-rounded individuals who are able to think critically from multiple perspectives, communicate effectively and become leaders with a commitment to public service.
The Young India Fellowship carries together a group of 250+ bright students, who, show excellent intellectual capability and leadership prospective from across the nation, and trains them to become socially committed agents of change.
Candidates, who’re interested to apply for Young India Fellowship Programme, follow above listed guidelines to fill & submit online form. To download more information about Ashoka Young India Fellowship, you need to go through this page of recruitmentresult.com
YIF Contact Details:
You can Press this given link for any assistance regarding YIF Scholarship: YIF Contact Us
Candidates may go through this Official Website Link to read more additional information about Young India Fellowship 2022. Bookmark our web portal, in order to get updated details related to Young India Fellowship Placements and Young India Fellowship Interview Questions etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship for Engg Students||Best Career Opportunities|
|How Do Toppers Study?||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|List of Fake Universities||List Of Entrance Exam in India|
|Top Colleges in India||UGC Approved University List|