Airports Authority of India has published a job notification for Apprenticeship Training Program, Manager & Junior Executive Vacancy as AAI Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited from interested and experienced candidates for ITI Trade Apprentice, Manager & Junior Executive Vacancy.
Eligible applicants can apply for AAI Jobs by submitting application form till last date. For more essential details regarding Airports Authority of India Recruitment, you just need to go through this page.
AAI Notification 2021: Quick View
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Post Name||Apprenticeship Training Program, Manager & Junior Executive|
|Last Date To Apply For Apprenticeship Training Program||24-01-2021|
|Last Date To Apply For Manager & Junior Executive Posts||14-01-2021|
What is the eligibility criteria required for AAI Job Openings?
For Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Post:
- Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible.
- Candidates passed degree/diploma in or after 2018 only are eligible.
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Computer Science/ IT Engineers||08|
|Computer Science/ IT Engineers||07|
|Aeronautics/ Aerospace Engineers||08|
|Total No of Posts||166|
Graduate Apprentice: A Degree in Engineering OR Technology in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT/ Automobile/ Aeronautics/ Aerospace/ Fire Service Engineering from recognized by AICTE, GOI.
Diploma Apprentice: A Diploma in Engineering OR Technology in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT/ Automobile/ Aeronautics/ Aerospace/ Fire Service Engineering from recognized by AICTE, GOI for AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
For Manager & Junior Executive Posts:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Manager (Fire Services)||11||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Fire Engg./ Mechanical Engg./Automobile Engg.|
|Manager (Technical)||02||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||264||Bachelor’s Degree of Three Years in Science (B. Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline|
|Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||83||Graduate in Science and MBA of 2 years duration. OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.|
|Junior Executive (Technical)||08||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile|
Also Get: Jobs By Qualification
What is the maximum age limit for AAI Jobs?
- Apprentice: Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 01.07.2020
- Manager: Maximum age 32 years as on 30.11.2020
- Junior Executive: Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2020
Relaxation In Age For ITI Trade Apprentice Posts:
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Relaxation In Age For Manager & Junior Executive Posts:
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC(NCL) and 5 years for SC & ST;
- Maximum age is relaxable by 10 years for PWD, 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates.
- Maximum age limit relaxable by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- Age relaxation by 5 years for Ex-Servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India.
- Upper age is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
What is the AAI Recruitment Process?
- Apprentice: Selection will be on merit-based in the qualifying examination. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/Document verification round. Final selection will be based on Interview/ verification of certificates/ testimonials and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- Manager & Junior Executive: Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. The criteria for selection would be the performance of candidates in Online examination and will be called for Documents Verification/Interview / Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/ Voice test, as applicable for the post.
Get Details –
What is the Salary package for AAI Jobs?
- Graduate (Degree) Apprentices: Rs.15000/-
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs. 12000/-
- Manager (E-3): Rs.60000-3%-180000
- Junior Executive (E-1): – Rs.40000-3%-140000
In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, etc., are admissible as per AAI rules. The Cost to Company per annum for Manager Posts would be around Rs. 18 lakhs approximately and for the post of Junior Executive it would be around Rs. 12 Lacs approx.
AAI Application Fee And Mode of Payment
For Apprentice Posts:
No Application Fee.
For Manager & Junior Executive Posts:
Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates have to pay only Rs. 170/- ((Rupees One hundred and seventy only). Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. The candidates are required to deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
Must Read: How To Pay Fees Online
How to apply for available AAI Vacancies?
Individuals are required to follow below mentioned simple and basic steps to apply for AAI Recruitment 2021…
- Firstly, visit the official web portal of the organization which is www.aai.aero
- Candidates are also advised to hit on the “English” tab available on the top right of the web page.
- Now you have to hit on the “Careers” tab that is available on the left side of the home page the bottom of the page and read detailed notification.
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Candidates need to fill online AAI Application form through direct registration Link.
- Submit the dully filled application form till last date.
Applying Process: AAI Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Recruitment
Documents Required At the Time of Filled Online Application
- His/her educational qualification details with percentage of marks/GATE Score Card etc., as per eligibility criteria.
- His/her personal details.
- His/her Caste/Category Certificate (for ST/SC/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD Candidates).
- His/her Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
- His/her scanned photograph and signature (as per dimensions given below).
- Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria.
AAI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
AAI Recruitment 2021 advertisement has been published by Airports Authority of India Hiring of Retired AAI Officials as Consultant (CNS) for Dhanbad Airport under Eastern Region. Interested candidates who hold required eligibility criteria can apply for AAI Recruitment 2021 notification by submitting the application form on or before the last date.
Candidates can check Official Website of Airports Authority of India for more details about AAI Recruitment 2021. Stay connected to our web portal to obtain all the latest notification and recruitment activities.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Sarkari Naukri||Latest Recruitment|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|