There is an Urgent Hiring in Airports Authority of India for 384 Apprentice Posts. Interested candidates who hold required qualification can apply now for AAI Recruitment 2019 by filling application form either through online mode or offline mode. Check AAI Vacancies details from below page.
AAI Recruitment 2019 Brief Summary:
- Form Type: Online/Offline
- Last Date for Apprentice: 18-02-2019 by 18:00 hrs
- Last Date for Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Apprentice: 17-02-2019
- Company Name: Airports Authority of India
- Official Website: www.aai.aero
Question 1: Discuss the Eligibility Criteria for AAI Job Openings.
Answer: 10th/12th/Graduation/Diploma as per the post.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Question 2: What is the maximum age limit for AAI Jobs?
- For Apprentice Vacancies – Candidates must be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 24 years as on 31-12-2018 (Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC)
- For Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Apprentice: Maximum Age 26 years as on 31.03.2019
Question 3: Is there any experience required?
Answer: Yes, candidates must have minimum of 10 years’ experience in the respected fields to apply for Consultant Vacancies.
Question 4: Describe the AAI Break Up.
|Name of Airport/Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering(Auto)||06|
|Graduate Apprentice (Public Relations)||02|
|Graduate Apprentice (Airport Terminal Mgt.)||03|
|Graduate Apprentice (Finance)||25|
|Graduate Apprentice (Law)||01|
|Graduate Apprentice (Communication Navigational Serveillance)||03|
|Graduate Apprentice (lnformation Technology)||04|
|Graduate Apprentice (Engineering Civil)||35|
|Graduate Apprentice (Engineering Electrical)||14|
|Diploma Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering(Auto)||16|
|Diploma Apprentice (Communication Navigational Serveillance)||16|
|Diploma Apprentice (Computer Science)||01|
|Diploma Apprentice (Engineering Civil)||27|
|Diploma Apprentice (Engineering Electrical)||31|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Motor Vehicle Mechanic)||21|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Diesel Mechanic)||02|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Auto Electrician)||01|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Tractor Mechanic)||01|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Communication Navigational Serveillance)||18|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Engineering Electrical)||37|
|Computer Science (Graduate)||15|
|Computer Science (Diploma)||15|
|Total AAI Vacancy||384|
Check More Latest: Airline Jobs
Question 5: What is the Salary package for AAI Jobs?
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 15,000
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs. 12,000
- lTl Trade Apprentice – Rs. 9,000
Question 6: What is the AAI Recruitment Process?
Answer: Selection will be based on Interview out of the shortlisted candidates on merit basis.
Grab Here More: Upcoming Government Jobs
Question 7: What is the Period Of Engagement?
Answer: The duration of engagement for Apprentice is 1 year.
Question 8: How to apply for available AAI Vacancies?
Answer: Individuals are required to follow below mentioned simple and basic steps to apply for AAI Recruitment 2019-
For Apprentice Posts:
- Firstly, visit the official web portal of the organization which is www.aai.aero
- Candidates are also advised to hit on the “English” tab available on the top right of the web page.
- Now you have to hit on the occupation link that is available on the left side of the home page.
- Look for “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES, AAI, WESTERN REGION- ADVT NO.01/01/2019/APPRENTICE(WR)” and hit on the link.
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Further you have to hit on “Download” Link
- Go through the AAI Job Notification carefully.
- Interested candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria can download the AAI Notification-cum-Application Form by hitting on the suitable link.
- Fill the AAI Application Form carefully and send it to the mentioned address with written on the top of the envelope as Application for Land Management Consultant at_____ Airports.
- Those who wish to send through online mode, they have to send the duly filled application form to mentioned email id email.
- After that they also have the send the application form to the mentioned postal address.
For Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Apprentice:
- Visit official website that is www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Select “Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi” tab.
- After this, you may hit on ‘Apply’ tab.
- Fill apprentice registration form in details.
- Upload required documents along with Application Form.
- You may submit your AAI Online Form
- After successful application the massage will be appear “Successfully applied for the training position
- Take print copy of same for further need.
Find Out: Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers
Question 9: What is postal Address for sending offline AAI application forms?
|For Apprentice Post||Airport in Western Region to Airports Authority|
of lndia, Regional Headquarters, Western Region,
Integrated Operational Offices, Recruitment Cell,
4th floor, New Airport Colony,Hanuman Road,
Vile Parle (East),Mumbai-400 099
Question 10: What is email address for sending online AAI application forms?
Answer: Scanned copy of application form should be mailed to email@example.com for Apprentice Post.
Important Links Related to AAI
|AAI Apprentice Notification/Application Form||Hit Here|
|AAI Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Apprentice Notice||Hit Here|
|AAI Official Website||Press Here|
|AAI Admit Card||Get Here|
|AAI Syllabus||Get Here|
|AAI Answer Key||Get Here|
|AAI ATC JE Syllabus||Get Here|
AAI Recruitment 2019
Airports Authority of India has uploaded a notification regarding the vacancies of Apprentice in Mumbai and Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Apprentice. For Apprentice posts, candidates must have done 10th/12/Graduation/Diploma in the respected fields from recognized University/Institution/Board.
Interested candidates who hold required qualification can apply for AAI Recruitment Advertisement by submitting the application form on or before the last date. Stay connected to our web portal to obtain all the latest notification and recruitment activities. Join us on Facebook Or Google+ to know instant updates also you can bookmark our web page.
Latest Recruitment On 07-02-2019 –