Candidates who are browsing for latest Airports Jobs are notified about AAI Recruitment which is getting organized by Airport Authority of India to fill up 685 various vacancies of Apprentices, Pilot and others Posts. Aspirants who have required eligibility as per posts can apply for AAI Recruitment 2017 before the closing dates.
Fresher’s as well as experienced candidates, planning to get hired under this Airport Organization, may enroll against Airport Authority of India Jobs through online process as well as walk-in-interview. To attain additional facts regarding the latest AAI Vacancies, contenders are requested to go through entire details as indicated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Airport Authority of India|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
|CP & MS|
AAI Recruitment Official Notice
|Pilot / Co‐Pilot||Official Notification|
Qualification & Pay Scale for Airport Authority of India Recruitment:
|Name of Post||Qualification||Salary|
|Pilot / Co‐Pilot||Passed 10+2 (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized Board/University||Rs.43,200/- to Rs.51,300/- (per month)|
|Apprentice||Graduate/ Post Graduate in relevant discipline (as per post) from a recognized Board/University||Rs.6000/- to Rs.7500/- (per month)|
Get More Job Options:
Restrictions of age for AAI Jobs:
|Post Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Co‐Pilot||21 Years||53 Years|
|Pilot||21 Years||57 Years|
|Apprentice||18 Years (as on 31.12.2016)||24 Years (as on 31.12.2016)|
Attention: Upper age will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government rules.
Hiring Process for Airport Authority of India Vacancies:
The enrolment of applicants for vacancies in airport will be done on the basis of performance level in Written Test and Walk-in-Interview which will be organized by the expert committee of reputed organization.
Way to Apply for AAI Recruitment:
- Log on to official website of commission that is www.aai.aero
- After that go to “Recruitment/ Notice” tab present on the home page.
- On the next pages various advertisement notifications links are available
- Applier has to hit on appropriate link related to your posts.
- Now read all the details properly.
- After reading complete information candidate is required to proceed further.
- Hit on “Apply Now” online application form will appear in front of you.
- Fill Online Application Form with required necessary details.
- Upload photograph, signature and all testimonials/ certificates/ documents.
- On completion of the AAI Online Application Form, recheck it.
- Press on “Submit” button.
- Lastly, take a printout of the submitted application form for future use.
For Pilot / Co‐Pilot-
- Download the application format from website.
- Fill up the all details, affix photograph in box.
- Carry photocopies of testimonials/ certificates/ documents for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience , Identity Card, filled application form etc. along with ORIGINAL certificates & documents (for verification) at the time of Interview to the below given venue and dates.
Get Here: Latest Airline Jobs
The Executive Director (CNS-OM)
3rd Floor, ‘A’ Block
Rajiv Gandhi Bhavan
Read Also: More Jobs in Delhi
|Pilot / Co‐Pilot||Walk-In-Interview:06th December, 2016 between 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM|
|Apprentice||Last date for Submission of Online Application: 30th November, 2016|
Candidates are required to read Official Notification which is clearly mentioned above to obtain all the information related to AAI Recruitment 2017.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: