Airports Authority of India has publicized a latest job notification regarding AAI Recruitment. Organization wants to hire deserving and qualified candidates in order to fill 84 unoccupied positions of Junior Executive in different departments through GATE. Those aspirants, who want to apply for AAI Recruitment 2017, may grab this opportunity by filling the AAI Application form on or before the last date that is 14-10-2017. Candidates who have the requisite eligibility criteria can apply further for by moving to its official aai.aero.
This Page Includes
Candidates, who want to be a part of Airports Authority of India and are keen to grab this opportunity, should apply against AAI Junior Assistant Notification. Applicants just need to submit the AAI Junior Executive application form via online mode. It is to inform the candidates that only those individuals, who will fulfill the eligibility criteria, will be allowed to take part in employment procedure, so eager candidates are advised to go through the notification cautiously before submitting their application. For more information about AAI Recruitment 2018, candidates are suggested to read the whole page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Airports Authority of India|
|Name of the post||Junior Assistant|
|Last date to apply||14-10-2017|
Junior Assistant- 84 posts
Qualification Required for AAI Recruitment:
Aspirants who are going to apply for AAI Jobs must possess with graduation or post graduation degree in concerned discipline with good academic record from any well known University or Institution.
- Those candidates who are applying for Airports Authority of India Junior Assistant Recruitment should remind that it is necessary for them to meet with the age requirements. Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years whereas the maximum age relies on the organization norms.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidate’s as per the rules and norms of organization.
AAI Recruitment Notification
Shortlisted contenders will get an impressive and suitable amount of salary Rs. 12,500-28,500/- per month plus additional benefits and allowances as per the directives of organization.
- To apply for AAI JA Vacancy, aspirants have to go through selection process which consists of written exam, personal interview and AAIGATE scores
- Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in both rounds and on the basis of Gate scores which will be conducted by the selection panel of Airports Authority of India.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment:
- First of candidates need to log on to the official website of Airports Authority of India Official Website that is www.aai.aero
- On the home page you have to select “Careers” tab
- Then, you will be navigated to the new page where you will see various links but you are suggested to choose suitable link for www.aai.aero Recruitment
- AAI Recruitment Notification will appear on your desktop screen in PDF format, you need to read the complete advertisement cautiously and check your eligibility criteria
- Aspirants who found themselves appropriate for AAI JA Vacancies, are required to hit apply online link
- After that fill the important details in AAI Junior Assistant Online Application Form suitably, upload scanned passport size photograph and signature
- Then aspirants can re-check filled particulars and then press on ‘Submit’ button
- At last take a print out of your filled application form and keep it safe for future use
- Ending date to submit 1 & 2nd part of Application Form: 14/10/2017
- Last date to submit complete Online Application Form: 16/10/2017
For more information regarding AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017-2018, aspirants are suggested to go through the Official Link of organization. And if you have any query or doubt regarding this post then you are free to ask in the below given comment box.
Airports Authority of India has asserted recent Jobs notice regarding AAI Recruitment. Well talented and qualified aspirants are invited by the organization in order to fill 200 vacant positions of Junior Executive in different departments through GATE 2016. Contenders who have the required eligibility criteria can apply further for AAI Recruitment 2017 by moving to its official aai.aero.
Contenders who have participated in GATE 2016 are required to submit their filled application forms via online mode by following some of the essential steps on or before the deadline date that is “17.10.2017”. Now fetch complete information related to AAI Recruitment 2018 from the beneath segment of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Airport Authority of India|
|No. of Positions||200|
|Last Date To Apply||17.10.2017|
|Name of the Positions||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)||50|
|Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical)||50|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||100|
Qualification Details for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Qualification||GATE Branch/ GATE Code|
|Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)||Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016||Civil /CE|
|Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical)||Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.||Electrical/EE|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60%marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India and having valid GATE Marks for the year 2016.||Electronics and Communication /EC|
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
- Contenders who are applying for AAI recruitment through gate 2016 should not be more than 27 years for general/ 30 years for OBC candidates and 32 years for SC/ST Candidates.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category contenders as per the norms of the Government of India.
- Contenders are required to Pay an Application Fee of Rs.300/- through Online Mode Only.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted
Official Notice: AAI Recruitment
Monthly Pay Scale:
Contenders who will be appointed for AAI junior executive recruitment through gate will receive an attractive amount of pay scale of Rs. 16400-3%-40500 (E-1) plus Basic Pay, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 46% of Basic Pay, HRA and other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, uniform allowance etc., are admissible as per AAI rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Contenders will be assorted for the AAI Jobs on the basis of the details provided by the candidates and GATE Marks.
- Those who will be shortlisted after screening process will be called directly for document verification that will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi.
Procedure To Fill AAI Application Form:
- First of all, Job seekers have to undergo through the official web portal of the Airport Authority of India that is “www.aai.aero”.
- Now scroll down the cursor and press on the “Careers” tab available at the end of the homepage.
- Now new page will appear on your screen where you have to hit on “Recruitment for the post of Junior Executive (Engg-Civil), Junior Executive (Engg-Electrical) and Junior Executive (Electronics) through GATE-2016” link.
- Download the AAI Recruitment Notification.
- A PDF file will be opened on your screen where you have to read the details carefully.
- Then press on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now candidates have to fill the online application form correctly including all the required details.
- Now upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then submit the application form.
- At last, take print out of application form for future use.
Check Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Last Date to submit Online Application forms: 17.10.2017
Go through the Official Link to fetch rest of the details about AAI Recruitment 2017-2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Airline Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|