An online advertisement titled as AAI Recruitment has published for filling up 147 jobs of Junior Assistant. Airport Authority of India invites applications from the talented and enthusiastic candidates against this advertisement. Interested applicants can apply for AAI Recruitment 2017 through offline mode latest by the closing date that is 31-03-2017.
Overview Of This Page:
Airport Authority of India is offering a great opportunity for the candidates who have not possessed any higher degree and dream to enhance their career with a government organization. Interested applicants can check the complete information regarding AAI Recruitment from this page of recruitmentresult.com and then can fill application form in prescribed manner.
|Organization Name||Airport Authority of India|
|Last date to apply||31-03-2017|
AAI Vacancy Details:
Junior Assistant (Fire Service): 147 vacancies
- Interested candidates who wish to apply they must have passed 10th standard with 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR) passed 12th standard (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Candidates should also have Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR) Valid Medium Vehicle License issued before 31/03/2016 (OR) Valid LMV License issued before 31/03/2015.
Get Latest Jobs Here:
Age of the applying candidates should not be less than 18 years and it should be exceeding by following age limit as on 31-03-2017.
- UR Candidates: 30 years
- OBC Candidates: 33 years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 35 years
AAI Recruitment Notification: Check Here
Applyin g candidates must have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Airports Authority of India Airports Authority of India, payable at Chennai.
Salary Structure for Airport Authority of India Recruitment:
Candidates who will be appointed on the post of Junior Assistant they will get the salary of Rs. 12500-28500/- per months. Along with the basic pay of Rs. 12,500/- candidates will also be entitled for VDA, HRA, perquisites under cafeteria approach @ 46% and benefits such as CPF, Gratuity, medical facilities, Leave encashment etc.
Selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in following selection rounds organized by the recruitment team of organization:
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
- Driving Test
- Endurance Test
Must Check: Written Exam Techniques
Process To Apply for AAI Jobs:
- First of all, eligible candidates must have to visit the official website of Airport Authority of India that is www.airportsindia.org.in
- On the home page, press on “Careers” tab which is given at the bottom of the page.
- Now hit on “Recruitment” link and a list of latest job openings will be appeared on your screen.
- Candidates need to hit on “RECRUITMENT NOTICE -2017 for filling up the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service)/ NE(4 at various airports in the above states in Southern Region” link.
- Read the complete information from the opened notification and download the application form in prescribed format.
- Fill the complete details in application form in accurate manner.
- Paste your latest passport size photograph in the given space and attach the Self Attested photocopies of Certificates with filled application form.
- Enclose it in an envelope should be super scripted by “Application for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service).
- At last, send this complete application to the below mentioned address latest by last date.
The Regional Executive Director,
Airports Authority of India,
Southern Region, Chennai – 600 027
Find More: Jobs in Chennai
Last date for receipt of application form: 31-03-2017
Candidates can read official notification which is given above to get further details about AAI Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|