Apply Now for AAI Recruitment 2019!!! Individuals fulfilling all the eligibility criteria mention in AAI Recruitment Notification can now get the Consultant application form from official web portal by following below mentioned simple process. Hit on the below provided direct link to get AAI Job application form for the latest AAI Job Openings.
AAI Recruitment 2019 Brief Summary
- Form Type: Online/Offline
- Last Date: 28-01-2019
- Post Name: Consultant
- Company: AAI Recruitment
- Airport Name: Bangalore & Mysore and Vijayawada & Rajahmundry
Question 1: Discuss the Eligibility Criteria for AAI Job Openings.
- Individuals must be retired from State Govt. Land / Revenue Officer(s) / Tehsildar(s)
- Also, applying candidate must be free from vigilance / disciplinary angle at the time of retirement
- Should be medically fit
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Question 2: What is the maximum age limit for AAI Jobs?
Answer: Individuals must not be above the age of 65 years.
Question 3: Is there any experience required?
Answer: Yes, candidates must have minimum of 10 years’ experience in the respected fields.
Question 4: Describe the AAI Break Up.
|Name of Airport||No. of Consultant|
|Bangalore & Mysore||01|
|Vijayawada & Rajahmundry||01|
Check More Latest: Airline Jobs
Question 5: What is the Salary package for AAI Jobs?
Answer: Selected candidates are going to obtain a lump sum remuneration of the last pay drawn by the official from his last employer i.e. last Pay Drawn + DA – (Basic Pension + Dearness Relief on the Basic Pension).
Question 6: What is the AAI Recruitment Process?
Answer: Candidates will be hired for AAI Vacancies on the basis of –
- After that the selection of the eligible candidates is based on prevailing AAI Policy.
Grab Here More: Upcoming Government Jobs
Question 7: What is the Period Of Engagement?
Answer: The duration of engagement of AAI Consultant Job, shall be for 03 years with review and renewal of each case, every year.
Question 8: How to apply for available AAI Vacancies?
Answer: Individuals are required to follow below mentioned simple and basic steps to apply for AAI Recruitment 2019-
- Firstly, visit the official web portal of the organization which is www.aai.aero
- Candidates are also advised to hit on the “English” tab available on the top right of the web page.
- Now you have to hit on the occupation link that is available on the left side of the home page.
- Look for “Engagement of Consultant in Land Management Directorate at Southern Region Airport” and hit on the link.
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Further you have to hit on “Download” Link
- Go through the AAI Job Notification carefully.
- Interested candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria can download the AAI Notification-cum-Application Form by hitting on the suitable link.
- Fill the AAI Application Form carefully and send it to the mentioned address with written on the top of the envelope as Application for Land Management Consultant at_____ Airports.
- Those who wish to send through online mode, they have to send the duly filled application form to mentioned email id email.
- After that they also have the send the application form to the mentioned postal address.
Find Out: Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers
Question 9: What is postal Address for sending offline AAI application forms?
Answer: General Manager(HR),
Airports Authority of India,
RHQ, SR, CHENNAI-27
Question 10: What is email address for sending online AAI application forms?
Answer: Scanned copy of application form should be mailed to email@example.com
Important Links Related to AAI
|AAI Notification/Application Form||Hit Here|
|AAI Official Website||Press Here|
|AAI Admit Card||Get Here|
|AAI Syllabus||Get Here|
|AAI Answer Key||Get Here|
|AAI ATC JE Syllabus||Get Here|
Airports Authority of India has uploaded a notification regarding the vacancies of Consultant in the in Land Management Directorate at Southern Region Airports (Bangalore & Mysore and Vijayawada & Rajahmundry).
The Organization is inviting online/offline applications from retired State Govt. Land / Revenue Officers / Tahsildars for the vacant positions. Individuals must be below the maximum age limit i.e. 65 years. Also candidates have to submit supporting documents for vigilance / disciplinary angle at the time of retirement.
Apply Now For Airports Authority of India Recruitment
The selection of the eligible candidates is based on screening and prevailing AAI Policy. Hit on the provided links to apply for Airports Authority of India Recruitment or simply follow some of the necessary and basic steps that are explained above.
Stay connected to our web portal to obtain all the latest notification and recruitment activities. Join us on Facebook Or Google+ to know instant updates also you can bookmark our web page. Do mention your problem related to above provided information in the comment box.
Latest Recruitment On 15-01-2019:
- ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 18-01-2019
- UPSC Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 31-01-2019
- IPR Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 31-01-2019
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 21-01-2019
- AIESL Recruitment 2019– Walk-in Date: Any Working Day