Airports Authority of India has published a job notification for Consultant Vacancy as AAI Recruitment 2020. Applications are invited from interested and experienced candidates for 180 Junior Executive (Civil, Electrical, Electronic) Vacancy. Eligible applicants can apply for AAI Jobs by sending an application form in prescribed format till 15.09.2020. For more essential details regarding Airports Authority of India Recruitment, you just need to go through this page.
AAI Notification 2020: Quick View
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Category||AAI Recruitment 2020|
|Post Name||Junior Executive (180 Vacancies)|
|Last Date To Apply||15.09.2020|
What is the eligibility criteria required for AAI Job Openings?
|Junior Executive (Civil)||15||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India.|
|Junior Executive (Electrical)||15||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India.|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||150||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology with minimum 60% marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India.|
Also Get: Jobs By Qualification
What is the maximum age limit for AAI Jobs?
- Maximum age limit for Unreserved/EWS is 27 years;
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC(NCL) and 5 years for SC & ST;
- Maximum age is relaxable by 10 years for PWD:UR, 13 years for PWD:OBC (NCL) and 15 years for PWD: SC/ST;
- Maximum age limit relaxable by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- Age relaxation by 5 years for Ex-Servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India.
- Upper age is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
What is the AAI Recruitment Process?
Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE 2019 Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi.
Get Details –
What is the Salary package for AAI Jobs?
Selected candidates will get a good amount as s salary Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1) Per month. In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, etc., are admissible as per AAI rules. The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 11 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive.
AAI Application Fee And Mode of Payment
Application Fee of Rs.300/- (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship training in AAI are also exempted from payment of fee. The candidates are required to deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
Must Read: How To Pay Fees Online
How to apply for available AAI Vacancies?
Individuals are required to follow below mentioned simple and basic steps to apply for AAI Recruitment 2020…
- Firstly, visit the official web portal of the organization which is www.aai.aero
- Candidates are also advised to hit on the “English” tab available on the top right of the web page.
- Now you have to hit on the “Careers” tab that is available on the left side of the home page the bottom of the page and read detailed notification.
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Candidates need to fill online AAI Application form through direct registration Link.
- Submit the dully filled application form till last date.
Important Links of AAI RECRUITMENT
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Last Date Extended||Press Here|
|Other Details||Press Here|
|Notification||English | Hindi|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Documents Required At the Time of Filled Online Application
- His/her educational qualification details with percentage of marks/GATE Score Card etc., as per eligibility criteria.
- His/her personal details.
- His/her Caste/Category Certificate (for ST/SC/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD Candidates).
- His/her Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
- His/her scanned photograph and signature (as per dimensions given below).
- Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria.
AAI Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
AAI Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published by Airports Authority of India Hiring of Retired AAI Officials as Consultant (CNS) for Dhanbad Airport under Eastern Region. Interested candidates who hold required eligibility criteria can apply for AAI Recruitment 2020 notification by submitting the application form on or before the last date.
Candidates can check official website of Airports Authority of India for more details about AAI Recruitment 2020. Stay connected to our web portal to obtain all the latest notification and recruitment activities.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Sarkari Naukri||Latest Recruitment|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|