A vacancy notification has been asserted by Airports Authority of India related to AAI Recruitment. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 378 vacancies of Junior Executive & Manager Posts. Aspirants, satisfying the requisite eligibility norms as indicated below for declared post, can apply for AAI Recruitment 2016, by submitting their online application in correct manner as soon as possible. Candidates may attain complete information regarding this recruitment as structured below on this page before applying.
|Post Name||Junior Executive & Manager|
|No. of posts||378|
|Closing date for online registration||Check below|
Interested aspirants may go through complete information related to AAI Jobs such as educational qualification, age limitation, salary package, application fee, process to apply, important date etc from this page that is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Airports Authority of India Vacancy and Post Name:
|Name Of The Posts||Total Vacancies|
Upcoming Airlines Jobs:- Check Here
Educational Qualification Required for AAI Recruitment:
|Designation Name||Essential Qualification Required|
|Manager||Engineering Civil||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil|
|Engineering Elect||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical|
|Operations||Graduate in Science and full-time regular MBA of two years duration or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.|
|Commercial||Graduate and full-time regular MBA of 02 years duration with Marketing specialization OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.|
|Junior Executive||Finance||B.Com with ICWA/CA/MBA full-time regular (two years duration) with specialization in Finance.|
|Engineering Civil||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil|
|Engineering Electrical||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical|
|Information Technology||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Computer Science I Computer Engineering /IT or Master’s in Computer Application.|
|Airport Operations||Graduate in Science and full-time regular MBA of 2 years duration. Or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.|
You Can Check More Jobs Options:-
Mode of Payment of Application Fee:
- All General and OBC category candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs.1000/- through system generated challan at any branch of State Bank of India at the time of submission of application.
- Candidates are advised to retain the “original” challan copy and keep it safely as it will be required to be produced at the time document verification / interview.
- Women / SC / ST / PWD applicants are exempted from paying the application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Salary Details for AAI Recruitment:
Selected candidates for Junior Executive posts will get pay scale of Rs. 16400 – 40500/- with 3% HRA and those who will be appointed for Manager Post will receive the monthly salary of Rs.24900-50500 with 3% HRA.
Selection Procedure for AAI vacancy:
Selection of applying contenders will be simply based on their performance in test or interview session which will be organized by selection panel of Airports Authority of India.
Must Read Below Stated Articles:-
How to Apply Online for AAI Recruitment?
- Candidates wish to apply for AAI career must firstly visit the official site of Airports Authority of India that is www.aai.aero.
- After that, choose ‘Careers’ link which is visible at below side of homepage.
- Select “Detailed Advertisement No. 02-2016” and other appropriate link concern to the post.
- Read complete advertisement very carefully and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Enter required details in online application form correctly. After filling application form, upload recent photograph and signature and Pay application fee.
- Now, hit on “submit” button for submission of application form.
- Lastly take print out of filled in application form for further reference.
|Event||Date & Time(For Manager and Junior Executive in finance post)||Date(For Junior Executive Post)|
|Opening date for on-line registration of applications||25.04.2016 (10.00 A.M. onwards)||18.04.2016|
|Closing date for completion of Step-I of online Registration||24.05.2016 (Up to 18.00 hrs.)||17.05.2016|
|Last date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India||27.05.2016 (Banking business closing hours)||20.05.2016|
|Last date for completion of Step-II of online Registration||01.06.2016 (Up to 18.00 hrs.)||24.05.2016|
Note: For getting more details regarding AAI Recruitment 2016, contenders can go through below stated Official Notifications. You can bookmark this page by pressing Control+D, to attain up-to-date information regularly.
|Name of Post||Official Notifications|
Airports Authority of India has depicted a notification of AAI Recruitment for filling up various Assistant Vacancy. Applicants who wish to grab this job opportunity they must ensure below stated eligibility norms and may apply for AAI Recruitment 2016 by filling application form which should be written on a plain paper and must be attached with attested copies of relevant documents on or before the last date.
|Post Name||Assistant (HR)|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||29th April 2016|
For more information about AAI Recruitment 2016, such as essential qualification, age limit, salary details, mode of selection, procedure to apply, important dates to keep in mind etc you may check given details which are stated below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Educational Qualifications for AAI Recruitment:
Applicants who wish to apply for Airports Authority of India jobs they should possess Graduation from recognized University.
- Aspirants should have typing speed of 40 w.p.m
- Contenders must have adequate computer knowledge.
Job hunters should have two years of experience in relevant discipline.
- Contender’s maximum age should reside upto 30 years as on 30.04.2016.
- Relaxations in upper age limit will be given to the reserved category such as by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
Selection of eligible candidates will be based on performance in Written Test & Typing Test.
- Candidates are required to deposit an application fee of Rs. 100 in the form of DD in favour of “Airports Authority of India” payable at Chennai
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of fee
How to Apply:
- Job fighters who are satisfying above sated eligibility criteria they may send their applications in prescribed format
- Candidates can download application form from official site i.e. www.airportsindia.org.in
- Application form should be written on a plain paper with all important details along with attested copies of relevant documents & application fee and send to the following address so as to reach on or before the last date.
The Regional Executive Director,
Airports Authority of India,
Southern Region, Chennai – 600027
You may also read:- Latest Jobs in Chennai
Important dates to keep in mind:
Last date to apply: 29th April 2016
For further relevant details regarding AAI Recruitment 2016, you may go through the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|
An employment Notification has been liberated related to AAI Recruitment by Airports Authority of India. AAI intends to hire eligible candidates for filling up the vacancies of Assistant & Senior Assistant post at Agatti Airport in Southern Region. Applicants who wish to apply for AAI Recruitment 2016 must send their applications on plain paper on or earlier than the last date and should appear for the interview on scheduled date that will be intimated later.
|Post Name||Assistant & Senior Assistant|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||15th April 2016|
To get rest of the details related to AAI Careers, such as qualification required, age limit, salary details, selection process, procedure to apply etc you can go through this entire page provided by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Required Qualification, Experience and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Experience Required||Pay scale|
|Assistant (Office)-||Recognized Degree with Typing Speed of 40 w.p.m. With Computer Knowledge.||Two (02) years relevant experience in concerned discipline.||Rs.14500-33500/-|
|Senior Assistant (STENO)||Graduate Degree with shorthand/typing speed of 80/40 w.p.m.||Two (2) years relevant experience and computer proficiency.||Rs.13400-30500/-|
Age Limit for Airports Authority of India Recruitment:
Aspirants who are willing to apply must have maximum age of 35 years as on 30th April 2016. Relaxable in age for PH / Ex-serviceman will be admissible as per Rules.
Candidates will be considered on the basis on their performance in Written Test, Typing Test and Interview.
Procedure to Apply for AAI Recruitment:
- Candidates those who are willing to apply for Airports Authority of India Jobs 2016 and fulfilling above stated requisite eligibility norms may submit their application on plain paper either in Hindi or English in format as given of the official site.
- For getting Performa of application format, firstly visit official portal of Airports Authority of India that is www.aai.aero.
- Now, hit on ‘careers’ tab at bottom of home page, then ‘employment news’ link on the appeared page and further ‘recruitment’ link on next page.
- This will take you to page having desired notification link as “Recruitment for the post of Sr. Asst. (Steno) & Assistant (Office) – Agatti Airport”.
- On selection of above said advertisement link, detail description of posts will get open.
- Read complete instructions regarding the post and prepare your application on plain paper in format as given below the advertisement.
- Candidates are required to carry some documents along with filled in application that are two recent passport size photographs, one must be affixed and another must be stapled on application by mentioning candidates name on reverse side of photograph.
- Attested photocopies of Certificates regarding Date of Birth (SSLC Certificate), Educational and Technical Qualification, Experience Certificate and Valid Caste Certificate in prescribed format (wherever applicable), etc. if any must be attached along with application.
- Application must be complete in all respects failing which it will be summarily rejected and complete application must be reached to below given address before last date.
The Regional Executive Director,
Airports Authority of India, Southern Region,
Chennai – 600 027
Last date of receipt of application: 15th April 2016
Note: For further details regarding AAI Recruitment 2016, you can log on to the Official Notification.