AAI Recruitment 2015
Airports Authority of India has revealed a job advertisement as AAI Recruitment 2015 to fill up the Junior Executive posts through gate. Interested applicants may apply by submitting the online application form on or before the last date should be reached as shown below:
|No. of Posts||09|
|Last date to apply online||26th December 2014|
|Last date for depositing examination fee||29th December 2014|
You may fetch the detailed information related to AAI Recruitment 2015 such as post name, no. of post, essential qualification, and salary details etc, which is provided below on the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Posts Details:
|Post Code||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|11||Junior Executive (Technical)||01|
|12||Junior Executive (Architecture)||02|
|13||Junior Executive (Human Resources)||06|
The appliers, who want to grab this job at Airports Authority of India (AAI), must possess the Graduate Degree in Engineering/Technology in Mechanical or Automobile / Architecture / full time regular MBA or Equivalent with 60 % marks from recognized University Or Institutions.
Age Limits Details:
- SC aspirant’s age is not more than the 32 years.
- OBC applicant’s age should not more than 30 years.
- Relaxation in age to other category’s candidates will give as per Govt. Norms.
- OBC Male candidates only including ex-servicemen must pay Rs. 500 as an application fee.
- SC/PWD/Women/Ex-Servicemen (SC) applicants will not pay any fee.
- The payment of fee will pay through System Generated Challan of SBI only.
Contenders will be selected on the basis of Written Examination followed by Interview.
How to Apply:
Appliers may apply to the Junior Technical post by filling the online registration form that is available on the official website www.aai.aero under the ‘Career’ link.
The applicants may fill the form in two steps:
- Contenders must fill the application form with all the desired information and get the valid registration id and password.
- Now, aspirants will pay the application fee that is mentioned in the above section of this page.
- After submitting the application fee, appliers need to upload the digital images of their photograph and signature.
- There is no need to send the hardcopy of an application form, and may apply on or before the last date that is 26th December 2014.
|Last date for completion of Step-1 of On-Line Registration||26th December 2014|
|Last date for depositing examination fee at SBI||29th December 2014|
|Last date for completion of Step-2 of on-line registration||05th January 2015|
Note: You may read the other details through the Official Notification.
AAI Recruitment 2015:
Airports Authority of India has liberated a vacancy advt titled as AAI Recruitment 2015 to recruit the suitable candidates for the various posts of AAI Junior Executive through GATE-2015.
Applicants who consider themselves capable and want to gear up their career at this alleged organization must apply for the AAI Vacancies on or before the last date.
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon as Possible|
More information regarding AAI jobs 2014 such as eligibility criterion, how to apply etc are well framed in the underneath section of this page by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Junior Executive (CNS)
Aspirants who want to apply need to hold a full time regular bachelor degree in engineering / technology in electronics / telecommunications / electrical with specialization in electronics to apply for the post of Jr. Executive.
Appliers will be hired on the basis of their performance in GATE-2015
Get More Details > GATE 2015
How to apply?
Willing candidates will have to fill the application form for GATE to apply for this job opportunity and for this the candidates need to visit the appropriate official website to apply for GATE 2015
Important Dates and time:
|GATE 2015 Online Examination||31st January, 1st, 7th, 8th and 14th February 2015||Forenoon : 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Afternoon : 2:00PM to 5:00 PM
For more details, check the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On