AAU VET 2020-21 is conducted by Assam Agricultural University for the admission of students into various UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. Assam Agricultural University Veterinary Entrance Test is for B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Programme. Those candidates who want to fill AAU VET Application Form must be residents of Assam and meets all the required eligibility criteria. Applicants can check all details related to AAU VET Exam such as AAU VET Exam Dates, AAU VET Syllabus, AAU VET Exam Pattern and other from below section of this page.
Latest Update On AAU VET Merit List
Assam Agricultural University has released AAU VET 2020 Merit List on its official website. AAU VET Merit List has been released for various Degree programs. Visit the direct link to check the AAU Merit List. The University has also released the list of the rejected candidates list.
Press Here For: Direct Link To Download AAU VET Merit List
The eligible candidates for entrance exam, will have to appear in a center based online test scheduled to be held from 10th to 12th October, 2020. The candidates will have to pay ₹ 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred) only as examination fee.
Overview of AAU VET 2020-21
|Exam Name||Assam Agriculture University VET|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Course offered||UG courses in Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Sciences|
|Seat Intake||300 seats|
AAU VET 2020 Courses Offered
|Undergraduate||B.V.Sc. and A.H.|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Community Science|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Sericulture|
|M.Sc. (Food Technology)|
|M.Sc. (Community Science)|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
AAU VET Eligibility Criteria
All the Candidates who are going to apply for this AAU VET 2020 must have to fulfill the AAU VET Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidate must complete 17 years of age on or before 31 December, 2020 while maximum age limit is set at the age of 25 years.
- Those belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Other Backward Class (OBC) are given a relaxation of 5 years in maximum age limit
Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam and possess the certificate for the same OR Candidate must be ward of defense/para-military personnel posted in Assam for a minimum duration of one year
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology as compulsory core subjects OR
- Candidate must have passed an examination that is equivalent to intermediate science examination of a university or board, which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (with practical test in each) and English as compulsory subjects
- Aspirants belonging to General category must secure a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in qualifying examination, along with passing in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology individually as well
- Minimum aggregate marks in qualifying examination required to be scored by candidates belonging to SC, ST or other special category (as specified by the Government) is 47.5%
Candidates with following disabilities will not be allowed admission into B.V.Sc and A.H. degree course-
- Disability of total body inclusive of more than 50 % disability of chest or spine
- More than 50 % disability of lower limb
- Disability of upper limb
- Candidates with visual and hearing disabilities
- Candidates suffering from progressive diseases like myopathies etc.
- Disabilities that will not allow the candidate to perform duties of a veterinarian
Check Now: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
AAU VET Reservation Category Wise
Check the category wise reservation down below:
|Persons with Disabilities(PWD)||3%|
AAU VET Application Fees:
The candidates can check the details for AAU VET Registration Fee 2020 below:
- Mode of Payment – Online via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Pay the application fee of Rs 1100/-
- Acknowledgment of successful online registration will be sent to candidates through email or SMS.
- The application fee of AAU VET 2020 is non-refundable.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online
How To Fill AAU VET Application Form 2020-21?
Those Candidates who meet required eligibility criteria need to follow simple steps for online submission of AAU VET 2020 Application Form:
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website of AAU – aau.ac.in
- From the top menu bar of home page, Under drop down list of ‘Admission’ select Apply Online for VET 2020.
- Now, Press ‘New Registration’ tab and Sign Up by filling these details – Complete Name, Create a Username, Create a Password, Email and Mobile Number.
- Now, Candidates need to upload scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature (Both should be in .jpg, .png or .gif format).
- Attach required files and press on ‘Upload’ tab.
- After attachment of essential documents, applicants need to make payment of INR 1100/- towards Application and Test fees through credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- Now, Applicants can fill in these details: Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Gender, Marital Status, Religion, Communication address, Permanent address, Mobile number, basic Academic details regarding class 10 and 10+2 examination.
- Also Personal details such as, Father’s/Guardian Name, Father’s Occupation, Mother’s Name, Mother’s Occupation, Any gap in study period and reason, Admitted in AAU before and details, along with requirement of hostel will be asked.
- Recheck your filled in AAU VET Application Form carefully and at last press on ‘Submit Application’ tab for final submission of AAU VET Online Application Form.
Press Here For: AAU VET Apply Online Link
Details Required At Time Of Filling AAU VET 2020 Application Form
- Name: Enter his/her complete name (First, Middle and Last)
- Email ID: Mention Email ID for future correspondence
- Mobile No.: Mention Mobile Number for future correspondence
- Username: Create a username for login purpose
- Password: Create a password of minimum 5 characters for logging in
- Date of Birth: Enter date of birth mentioned in 10th certificate
- Gender: Chose between male or female
- Marital Status: Whether married or single
- Nationality: Write the country you belong to
- Religion: Whether Hindu, Islam, Christian, Buddhist, Sikhs, Jain or Others
- Nationality: Country to which candidate belongs
- Communication and permanent Address: Address on which candidate wants to receive correspondence regarding exam
- Basic Academic details & quota: Mention Board/University, Institution, Year of Passing and Percentage of Aggregate Marks secured in 10th and 10+2 examination & quota details (if applicable)
- Class XII Records: Marks and percentage secured in individual subjects in 10+2 examination
- Name of Father/Guardian: Mention name of father correctly
- Father’s Occupation: Occupational details of father
- Name of Mother: Mention name of mother correctly
- Mother’s Occupation: Occupational details of mother
AAU VET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates who will be appearing in AAU VET 2020 examination must know the exam pattern so that they can be well prepared on the day of the examination. AAU VET is a pen and paper-based examination. The highlight of AAU VET 2020 Exam Pattern is listed in the table below:
|AAU VET 2020 Exam Pattern|
|Mode of examination||Offline (Pen and paper-based)|
|Duration of examination||2 hours|
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Number of sections||3 (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)|
|Number of questions||150|
|Language of question paper||English|
|Marking Scheme||+1 mark will be awarded to candidates for every right answer|
|Negative marking||-0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.|
The subjects covered under AAU VET 2020 are Biology (Zoology and Botany), Chemistry and Physics. The division of marks is listed in the table below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Biology (Zoology and Botany)||60||60|
Candidates must devote time to all the three subjects in order to score well in the entrance examination. In the biology section, 30 questions will be asked from Zoology and 30 questions will be asked from Botany.
Read Here: How to Prepare for Written Exam
AAU VET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of AAU VET 2020 comprises topics from Biology (Zoology and Botany), Chemistry and Physics subjects. The syllabus of the subjects will be of 10+2 level. Candidates can solve previous year question papers of AAU VET 2020 for scoring well in the examination. Candidates can also solve mock tests to improve their time management skills.
AAU VET 2020 Exam Centre
Exam Centre: AAU VET 2020 Exam will be conducted in 3 different AAU VET 2020 Exam Centres in the state of Assam.
Centre Cities: The Exam Centres where the Assam Agricultural University Veterinary Entrance Test will be conducted is Biswanath Chariali, Guwahati, and Jorhat.
Change of Centre: Once opted for the exam centre, no request for changing the exam centre shall be entertained in any case.
Id Proof: Candidates must carry valid id proof along with the admit card to the exam centre without fail.
Must Read: Written Exam Techniques
AAU VET 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of online application form||August 1, 2020|
|Last date for submitting the application form||September 06, 2020 (Extended)|
|Availability of admit card||To be announced|
|Date of examination||Cancelled|
|Publication of Merit List / Result||To be announced|
|Release of AAU VET Cutoff||To be announced|
|First Round of AAU VET Counselling||To be announced|
AAU VET 2020 Cut Off
The cut off marks for AAU VET 2020 will be published by AAU on the official website during the releasement of results. Aspirants can understand if they have qualified for further admission procedure by checking the cut off marks prescribed by the university.
Counseling of AAU VET 2020
Aspirants who have qualified for AAU VET 2020 will be called for counseling by AAU. Aspirants whose names appear in the merit list will be applicable to attend the counseling. The documents that aspirants required to carry on the day of counseling are as follows:
- Passport size photographs
- Permanent resident certificate of Assam
- Category certificate (if eligible)
- AAU VET 2020 Scorecard
- AAU VET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Mark sheet and certificate of 10+2
The final admission will be on the basis of merit of aspirants, reservation policy and availability of seats.
Must Read: How Do Toppers Study?
Students May Also Search Related To:
- AAU VET 2020 Registration
- AAU VET 2020 Official Website
- AAU VET Cut Off
- AAU VET 2020 Application Form Date
- AAU VET Exam
- AAU VET Merit List
- AAU VET Admit Card
- AAU VET Exam Date
- AAU VET Form Fill Up
- AAU VET Online Application Form
- AAU VET Result
- AAU VET Registration
I hope that this page Of AAU VET 2020-21 is helpful for. Candidates can stay connected with us for more details regarding Assam Agriculture University VET. You can also bookmark our web portal recruitmentresult.com for more future updates.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Choose Right Career||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||List Of Entrance Exam in India|