AIATSL Recruitment Procedure for the assortment of the candidates on 105 positions of Security Agent and Screener has been started. Candidates can apply for AIATSL Vacancy Notification by submitting their forms. Afterwards candidates need to participate in selection procedure comprising interview and Physical Endurance Test (PET) as per their post. Aspirants are informed that applying dates for AIATSL Jobs is different according to their location, so check it to be very carefully by moving your cursor downwards.
Air India AIATSL Recruitment
|Name of Post||Security Agent and Screener|
|No. of vacancies||105|
|Job Location||Kerala, Lucknow and Varanasi|
|Graduate in any discipline from any|
recognized University with BCAS
Basic AVSEC (12 days new pattern) Certificate.
|Upper Age Limit||28 Years|
|Lucknow||Rs. 19,188/- (Non-AVSEC) and Rs. 21,688/-(AVSEC)|
|Varanasi||Rs. 17,654/- (Non-AVSEC) and Rs. 20,154/-(AVSEC)|
Important Links for AIATSL Recruitment
|AIATSL Security Agent Kerala Notification|
and Application form
|AIATSL Security Agent Varanasi and|
|AIATSL Security Agent Varanasi and|
Lucknow Apply Online
|AIR India Career||Press Here|
|AIATSL Official Link||Press Here|
What is the Eligibility Criteria for AIATSL Vacancies?
- Qualification Required: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with valid BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days new pattern) Certificate.
- Preferred: BCAS Certified X BIS Screener (Valid Certification) OR BCAS Certified In-Line Screener (Valid certification)
- Age Limitation: Not More than 28 Years
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
How candidates will be selected for the Air India Vacancy?
Selection of candidates for the Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment will be done on the basis of given procedure:
For AVSEC and/or Screener Certificate Candidates:
- Candidates who are Graduates and holding valid Basic AVSEC and/or Screener Certificate would be required to undergo only Professional Competency Assessment on the same or next day.
- There will be no Physical Endurance Test (PET) and Written test for these candidates.
Candidates who are Graduates in any Discipline (Non- AVSEC and/or Screener Certificate Candidates):
- Candidates who are Graduates will have to undergo a Physical Endurance Test (PET) comprising running of 100 meters in 16 seconds OR 1000 meters in 4.5 minutes as opted by the candidates, on the same day / following day(s).
- A relaxation of 6 seconds will be given to female candidates for running of 100 meters in Physical Endurance Test (PET).
- The PET will be an elimination round although no weightage will be given to PET for preparing Final Result.
- Candidates who qualify in the PET would be required to undergo a Written Test with regard to Aviation Security Awareness on the same/ following day.
- There will be no negative marking in the written examination.
- This round is also an elimination round.
- Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidate in written test.
- Those who qualify in Written Examination would then be required to undergo the Professional Competency Assessment (PCA) on the same/following day which will again be elimination round.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How much is the Application Fee for Air India Job Openings?
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex Servicemen: No Fees
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft in favor of “Air India Ltd.”, payable at DELHI
How To Apply For AIATSL Recruitment 2019?
- Visit to official site that is www.airindia.in to apply for AIATSL 2019 Recruitment
- Press “Career” link from bottom left side of page.
- Hit on the appropriate link of the notification.
- AIATSL Recruitment Advertisement PDF will appear, go through AIATSL Notification completely.
- Prepare application form in prescribed form with complete details for AIATSL Recruitment 2019.
- Also, prepare your all documents and carry them at the time of interview for Kerala location.
“General Manager-Personnel, Air India Limited, Airlines House,
St.Thomas Mount Post Office, Meenambakkam,
What are the documents that are required to send with AIATSL Application form?
- Demand Draft, wherever applicable
- 10thStd / Matriculation Mark-sheet &Passing Certificate
- 12thStd / Pre-Degree Mark-sheet and Passing Certificate
- 1st /2nd /3rd year of Graduation Mark-sheets
- Graduation Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate
- Basic AVSEC12 days new pattern Certificate
- Doctor’s Certificate (in original) for Height &Weight
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ ST/OBC candidates
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen
- Experience Certificate
- Nationality/ Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar Card Copy
About Air India Air Transport Services Limited
Air India is the largest airline company of India and was founded by was founded by J. R. D. Tata. Air India serves 60 international destinations across four continents and is a member of Star Alliance. Air India Limited is headquartered at the Indian Airlines House, New Delhi. Its primary hub is located at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi.
Get Here: Latest Airline Jobs
Career Prospects at Air India limited:
Air India limited hires candidates for Engineers, Security agent, ground staff, trainee cabin crew, technical officer etc posts. Every year thousands of freshers and experienced candidates across India apply for various positions at Air India Air Transport Services Limited .candidates who wishes to be a part of such esteemed organization can apply for the Air India limited Recruitment.
Why Recruitmentresult.com to apply for AIATSL Recruitment?
We, the efficient team of Recruitmentresult.com always try to give the most relevant and latest information to our readers. You can be assured that the information provided in our website is 100% correct. We try to bring the all the possible details of any recruitment as soon as it is available so you don’t have to go look for other sources.
Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
AIATSL Security Agent Recruitment
Air Transport Services Limited recently released a notification for the recruitment of Security Agent. Candidates can check their eligibility for the job posts and apply for it as soon as possible. Applying process of AIATSL Recruitment is offline. Candidates have to fill application form attached with the AIATSL Advertisement and send it to the given address before the last date. Shortlisted candidates will be then called for Interview.
Get every update of AIATSL in an Instant
Candidates you can get the every detail about the AIATSL Recruitment here as soon as it is released. You can bookmark this page to know about the AIATSL Job Openings. If you are interested to find very single update of Employment News and Sarkari Naukri you can subscribe to our free mail service. Through this page you will get to know many updates of same.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
AIATSL 2019 Recruitment Overview
Candidates, in this page you can found all the details for the AIATSL Recruitment like the Eligibility criteria, Salary Structure, Educational qualification, Application procedure, Application fees, Selection procedure, Last Date for application etc. If you wish to apply for the AIATSL 2019 Recruitment, we are here to help you and guide you in every step. We regularly update this page, so keep visiting us on our web portal Recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Walkin||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|