Update for the month of Sep, 2018 is issued by Air India Air Transport Services Limited to fill up 64 Security Agent Posts. Walk-In interview will be conducted for AIATSL Recruitment 2018-19 by the screening authority for such hirings.
Those candidates who are willing and eligible as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement for Walk-In Recruitment for the Post of Security Agent can download the application format available at its official portal and apply for the same.
Highlights of This Page:
Download AIATSL Application for 64 Security Agent Vacancies Here!!!
Interview for Security Agent is to be held on the basis of their qualifications on 29-09-2018 and 30-09-2018 by the authorized committee of the organization. Applicant can follow the steps or the direct link given below for offline application process.
Team members of recruitmentresult.com has provided all the detailed information like vacancy details, eligibility criteria etc regarding AIATSL Recruitment 2018-19 in the below section of this page.
- Post Name: Security Agent
- of Vacancies: 64
Essentially Required Qualifications:
Applicants are required with Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university With Valid Basic AVSEC or Without Basic AVSEC as per the norms of Air India Air Transport Services Limited.
Those contenders who are willing to apply for AIATSL Jobs shall not be more than the age as mentioned below according to their category and qualifications:
|Qualifications||Category||Upper Age Limit|
AVSEC qualified candidates
Direct Links for AIATSL Recruitment 2018:
Aspirants who will get selected for the vacant posts of Security Agent under AIATSL Recruitment will be paid Rs. 18,360/- per month. Those who are having Basic AVSEC qualification will be paid Rs.1000/- and those who acquire X-BIS will get Rs.1500/- as additional allowances.
Also Get: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
|AVSEC qualified candidates||Personal interview and Personality Assessment|
Medical Standards for AIATSL Recruitment:
|General||170 cms||157 cms|
|SC and OBC||165 cms||155 cms|
|ST, Gorkhas and those hailing from North-East States and hilly areas||162.5 cms||150 cms|
Process to Attend Walk-In Interview for AIATSL Recruitment:
- To get details for AIATSL Walk-In Interview, aspirants need to visit the official site of Air India Air Transport Services Limited that is www.airindia.in or the direct link given below.
- Scroll down the home page of the official portal and hit on “Careers” link which is available at the left end of the page.
- After getting redirected to the new page you need to search the suitable link for “Advertisement for the post of Security Agent at Goa” and press the same.
- Read the instructions mentioned in the advertisement properly and if you satisfy all the requirements then go back to the previous page and tap on the specific link to download “Application Format”.
- Take print out of the appeared AIATSL application and fill it with all the correct required information.
- Take the duly filled in application form along with the relevant documents on the day of interview as scheduled by the authority.
Find Out More: Latest Walkin
AIATSL Walk-In Interview Details:
|Date & Time||Venue|
|Graduate With Valid Basic AVSEC||29-09-2018 (Saturday)|
Time: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
|Air India Limited Dempo House, Ground Floor, Campal, D.B. Marg, Panaji, Goa-403001.|
|Graduate Without Basic AVSEC||30-09-2018 (Sunday)|
Time: 7:00 am to 11:00 pm
Don Bosco High School M.G. Road, Near Muncipal Market, Panaji, Goa-403001
In order to attain more important information and all the latest updates regarding AIATSL Recruitment 2018-19, candidates are advised to have a look on its Official Website. In case of any difficulty they may also drop down their query in the comment box below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Airline Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|