Get all details about AICTE Scholarship scheme from here. Students who are financially weak may apply for JK, PG Scholarship scheme. The main motto of scheme is to offer financial assistance to students in pursuing their education. Check out eligibility criteria, applying dates prior filling of AICTE Online Application form. GATE/GPAT qualified students may apply for post graduate Scholarship. Get all details about AICTE Scholarship 2018 form from this page.
Content Of This Page:
Purpose of scheme is to offer assistance & attract young and talented graduate students to pursue education at Post Graduate Level. Interested and deserving students are required to visit aicte-india.org. for submission of Scholarship form. We, the team of recruitmentresult.com are placing all details about AICTE Scholarship 2018 on below of page, have a look!!!
Eligibility Criteria for AICTE PG Scholarship:
- Only GATE/GPAT qualified candidates admitted to AICTE approved courses in Engineering & Technology i.e. M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharm. courses in Central, State, Deemed and Private Universities are eligible to apply for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- Students admitted for part time courses may not apply for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Bank account name and candidate name should be same to enroll for AICTE Scholarship.
- Joint accounts are not permitted to apply for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- Student must have general saving account in the bank.
- GATE aspirants admitted in engineering and architecture program and GPAT candidates admitted in pharmacy program alone may apply for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- Admissions prior or after GATE/GPAT validity shall not be considered for GATE/GPAT scholarship. This is a procedure to apply for AICTE Scholarship For PG Students.
- Creamy layer OBC candidates who had qualified under OBC category are not eligible.
- Candidates qualified under SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped not having authentic certificate may not apply for AICTE GATE PG Scholarship.
Scholarships in India – Complete Details
Eligibility Criteria for AICTE JK Scholarship:
- Contenders having domicile of Jammu & Kashmir are eligible to apply for AICTE Scholarship.
- Applying aspirants for AICTE 2018 Scholarship must pass in 10+2 examination from J&K Board or CBSE located in J&K.
- Only those students who are willing to study outside the State of J&K can take advantage of this scheme.
- Contenders whose families Income is Rs. 6.00 Lakh or below per annum can also apply for AICTE Scholarship Scheme 2018.
- Those pursuing General Degree courses, Engineering and Medical studies in Govt. colleges / institutes / other non-govt. institutes recognized by AICTE or UGC may apply.
Family Annual Income:
- Aspirants who are going to apply for Scholarship Scheme, their family income must be less than Rs. 6.0 Lakhs per annum.
- Eligible aspirants will be offered by financial help under this scheme.
Time period for AICTE PG Scholarship:
GATE/GPAT scholarship will be disbursed for utmost period of 24 month or till completion of courses/date of submission of thesis whichever is earlier.
You Can Also Check: Scholarship Benefits
Terms & conditions to apply for AICTE PG Scholarship:
- Scholar shall not undertake any paid assignment (emoluments/salary/stipend) during the tenure of the scholarship.
- Candidates must obtained 60% or equivalent CGPA/Grade during the first semester, second semester and third semester examinations to become eligible for continuance of scholarship scheme.
- Foreign student are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
Nature Of Assistance:
Tenure of the scholarship is strictly two years without any further extension.
- Scholarship: Rs. 12,400/- p.m.
- Contingency: Rs. 5,000/- p.a.
How to apply for AICTE Scholarship 2018:
- Visit official website that is www.aicte-india.org.
- Hit on Scholarship 2018 notice link.
- Go through all details as listed in notification.
- Download AICTE Scholarship Application form.
- Enter all details in form like personal details, academic details and others.
- Make payment of fee.
- Upload all relevant documents such are caste certificate, recent photograph and signature & others.
- Review registration form before final submission.
- Submit your Scholarship form & carry print out of same for future need.
Want to Know? How to Apply Scholarship
Documents to be attached:
Candidates need to submit the scanned copies of the following documents in JPG/PDF/PNG format.
- Photograph in JPG/JPEG format with file size of < 200KB
- Signature in JPG/JPEG format with file size of < 50KB
- Mark sheet of SSC/Class 10 Standard.
- Mark sheet of HSC/Class 12 Standard.
- Admission letter issued by the Centralized Admission Authority to first year Degree/Diploma courses for the academic year 2017-18. (Compulsory)
- Scanned copy of Annual Family Income Certificate
- Paid receipt of Tuition fee for the academic year 2016-17.
- Scanned Copy of the first page of Bank Pass Book(Only Saving Bank Account in Candidate name) clearly indicating the following:
- Name of Account holder (candidate) with Photograph
- Name and Address of the Bank
- IFSC Code of the Bank
- Saving Bank Account Number of the account holder (candidate)
- Photograph of the candidate at the appropriate place and signed by Bank Manager
- Certificate Issued by the Director/Principal/HOD
- Declaration by Parents for Pragati Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Attested Scanned copy of Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
Must Read About: Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad
AICTE Helpline Number:
For any queries please contact at:
011-26131576-78,80 (10 AM to 5 PM)
Closing date to apply: Updating soon
Refer its Official Link to fetch more details about AICTE Scholarship 2018. You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get information about it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||How to Get Scholarship|
|Best Career Opportunities||Counselling Schedule|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|