All India Council for Technical Education New Delhi, Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India offers AICTE Scholarship for JK/Girls/Disabled Students with the intention of providing financial support.
Submission of the AICTE Scholarship 2018 Application will begin on scheduled date and students, meeting the requirement are suggested to check AICTE Scholarship Dates directly from this page for each scheme.
Content Of This Page:
Purpose of scheme is to offer assistance & attract young and talented graduate students to pursue education at Post Graduate Level. Interested and deserving students are suggested to ensure the complete details regarding AICTE Scholarship 2018-19 which is provided on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com
AICTE JK Scholarship Latest News!!!
Online Registration for AICTE JK Scholarship under PMSSS has started from 10/04/2018 for 10+2 and for Lateral Entry Admission (II year) Diploma Holders will start from 17/04/2018. Students, residing in Jammu & Kashmir and qualified in entrance examination conducted by Central/ State Govt. can submit their PMSSS Form on or before 09/05/2018 (for 10+2) and 16/05/2018 (for Diploma passed).
Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) 2018-19 is special scheme of AICTE Scholarship For J&K Students. This year All India Council for Technical Education New Delhi, Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India has provided 5000 scholarships for “General” stream and for 2830 “Engineering” stream. In order to grab more details regarding AICTE JK Scholarship 2018-19, you need to press given link by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Press Here>>>> AICTE JK Scholarship
Offered AICTE Scholarship 2018:
- Pragati Scholarship Scheme For Girls (Degree) For Technical Education
- Pragati Scholarship Scheme For Girls (Diploma) For Technical Education
- Saksham Scholarship Scheme For Differenly Abled Students (Degree) For Technical Education
- Saksham Scholarship Scheme For Differenly Abled Students (Diploma) For Technical Education
Objectives of AICTE Scholarship 2018-19:
- Building capacities of the youth of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Educating, enabling and empowering them to compete in the normal course.
- Enhancing and formulating employment opportunities in Jammu & Kashmir.
- Boosting employment potential of students of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Making the Scheme student friendly.
Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for AICTE PG Scholarship 2018:
- Only GATE/GPAT qualified candidates admitted to AICTE approved courses in Engineering & Technology i.e. M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharm. courses in Central, State, Deemed and Private Universities are eligible to apply for AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2018-19.
- Students admitted for part time courses may not apply for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Bank account name and candidate name should be same to enroll for AICTE Pragati Scholarship.
- Joint accounts are not permitted to apply for PG Scholarship AICTE.
- Student must have general saving account in the bank.
- GATE aspirants admitted in engineering and architecture program and GPAT candidates admitted in pharmacy program alone may apply for AICTE PG Scholarship 2018-19.
- Admissions prior or after GATE/GPAT validity shall not be considered for GATE/GPAT scholarship. This is a procedure to apply for AICTE Scholarship For PG Students.
- Creamy layer OBC candidates who had qualified under OBC category are not eligible.
- Candidates qualified under SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped not having authentic certificate may not apply for AICTE GATE PG Scholarship.
Scholarships in India – Complete Details
Eligibility Criteria for AICTE JK Scholarship 2018:
- Contenders having domicile of Jammu & Kashmir are eligible to apply for AICTE Scholarship.
- Applying aspirants for AICTE 2018 Scholarship must pass in 10+2 examination from J&K Board or CBSE located in J&K.
- Only those students who are willing to study outside the State of J&K can take advantage of this JK AICTE Scholarship scheme.
- Contenders whose families Income is Rs. 6.00 Lakh or below per annum can also apply for AICTE Scholarship Scheme 2018.
- Those pursuing General Degree courses, Engineering and Medical studies in Govt. colleges / institutes / other non-govt. institutes recognized by AICTE or UGC may apply for AICTE JK Scholarship 2018-19.
Family Annual Income for AICTE Scholarship 2018-19:
- Aspirants who are going to apply for Scholarship Scheme, their family income must be less than Rs. 6.0 Lakhs per annum.
- Eligible aspirants will be offered by financial help under under AICTE Scholarship scheme.
Time period for AICTE PG Scholarship:
AICTE Gate Scholarship 2018 will be disbursed for utmost period of 24 month or till completion of courses/date of submission of thesis whichever is earlier.
You Can Also Check: Scholarship Benefits
Terms & conditions to apply for AICTE PG Scholarship:
- Scholar shall not undertake any paid assignment (emoluments/salary/stipend) during the tenure of AICTE Scholarship Gov.
- Candidates must obtained 60% or equivalent CGPA/Grade during the first semester, second semester and third semester examinations to become eligible for continuance of AICTE Gate Scholarship 2018 scheme.
- Foreign student are not eligible for AICTE JK Scholarship Renewal.
Nature Of Assistance:
Tenure of the AICTE Scholarship is strictly two years without any further extension.
- Scholarship: Rs. 12,400/- p.m.
- Contingency: Rs. 5,000/- p.a.
How to apply for AICTE Scholarship 2018 ?
In order to apply for AICTE Scholarship For Engineering Students or others, you have to go through the given guidelines.
- First of all, you have to visit Scholarship Portal that is www.aicte-india.org.
- Hit on the appropriate link of AICTE Scholarship as per your need or choice.
- Read the AICTE Scholarship notification and afterwards you have to go through “Apply Online” link.
- Already registered contenders have to enter details for AICTE Gate Scholarship Student Login.
- Download AICTE Scholarship Application form and enter all details in form like personal details, academic details and others.
- Upload all relevant documents such are caste certificate, recent photograph and signature & others.
- Review AICTE Scholarship for B Tech registration form before final submission.
- Submit your AICTE Scholarship for J&K Students form & carry print out of same for future need.
Want to Know? How to Apply Scholarship
AICTE Scholarship Dates:
AICTE GATE Scholarship Last Date: Updating Soon
|AICTE-JK-scholarship-gov.in for 10+2||10/04/2018||09/05/2018|
|AICTE JK Scholarship 2018-19 for|
Lateral Entry Admission (II year)
Documents to be attached AICTE Scholarship:
Candidates need to submit the scanned copies of the following documents in JPG/PDF/PNG format.
- Photograph in JPG/JPEG format with file size of < 200KB
- Signature in JPG/JPEG format with file size of < 50KB
- Mark sheet of SSC/Class 10 Standard.
- Mark sheet of HSC/Class 12 Standard.
- Admission letter issued by the Centralized Admission Authority to first year Degree/Diploma courses for the academic year 2017-18. (Compulsory)
- Scanned copy of Annual Family Income Certificate
- Paid receipt of Tuition fee for the academic year 2016-17.
- Scanned Copy of the first page of Bank Pass Book(Only Saving Bank Account in Candidate name) clearly indicating the following:
- Name of Account holder (candidate) with Photograph
- Name and Address of the Bank
- IFSC Code of the Bank
- Saving Bank Account Number of the account holder (candidate)
- Photograph of the candidate at the appropriate place and signed by Bank Manager
- Certificate Issued by the Director/Principal/HOD
- Declaration by Parents for Pragati Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Attested Scanned copy of Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
Must Read About: Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad
AICTE Helpline Number:
For any queries please contact at:
011-26131576-78,80 (10 AM to 5 PM)
Refer its Official Link to fetch more details about AICTE Scholarship 2018-19. You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get information about it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||What Makes a Successful Student|
|Best Career Opportunities||Counselling Schedule|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|