All India Council for Technical Education provides AICTE Scholarships for Girl Students under (PRAGATI) scheme. AICTE Pragati Scholarship is provided only for one girl from a family who are pursuing Undergraduate Degree level from All India Council for Technical Education approved institution programmes / courses and Diploma. Candidates who want to apply for AICTE Scholarship 2017 should submit their AICTE Online Application Form in prescribed format till date of closing date that is 03-02-2017.
Content Of This Page
You may also read this page to complete details about this scheme. You can check the details related to this scheme and applying procedure by the help of the information provided on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Selected girl students will receive a total amount of Rs. 4000/- per annum.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
|Class/ Age||First year undergraduate students|
It should be less than Rs. 8 lakhs per annum. Earlier it was six lakhs per annum.
In this case income of parents/ in-laws whichever is higher
Get Here: Scholarship Benefits
AICTE Pragathi Scholarship Rewards
Number of Scholarships:
Selected girl students will receive a total amount of Rs. 4000/- per annum.
Amount of Scholarships:
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has the tuition fees of the college and contingency allowance to students under the scheme.
- Tuition Fees: Rs. 30,000 or at actual whichever is less
- Contingency allowance: Rs. 2,000 per month for ten months in a year.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
Rs.30, 000 will be reimbursed for the following things:
- Purchasing books for the academic studies
- Purchasing laptop/ desktop/ software/equipment
- Purchase of Vehicle
- Application Fee paid for competitive examination/fee paid for all exams for higher education or employment.
General Scholarships are provided to the candidates for their higher education. Under this scheme there are so many programs such as State Scholarship foundation of Greece, The J.N. Tata Endowment Fund, Rotary Scholarship, RD Sethna Scholarship, American Alumni Association, Lotus Trust, Bal Shrinbai and Seth Horusji Mody Trust, Currimiji Jiwanji Moriswala Charity Trust etc.
Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT):
The All India Council For Technical Education offers AICTE Scholarship for post Graduate programmes like M.E./ M.Tech/ M.Pharma programmes. Only GATE / GPAT qualified candidates can apply for this scheme. Students who will grab this chance will get AICTE Scholarship for 2 year or till finishing of courses/ date of submission of thesis whichever is earlier.
Read Now: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Scholarships for students with Disabilities:
National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation offer two schemes of Scholarship for Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment for the students with disabilities. 2500 new schemes are provided per year. For this candidates have to fill online application form. Programs are available for Degree and Post Graduate level professional and technical courses.
Sri Lanka Presidential Scholarships for PG Education:
This scheme is provided for Foreign Students. Candidates who want to get Post Graduate qualification such as M.Sc. in Molecular Life Science / Agriculture/ Environmental Management/ Business Administration. Awards will be given for Two year Degree Programme. Candidates who are willing to apply map fill online application as soon as possible.
Process To Apply:
- Candidates who want to apply may visit the official website of the council that is www.aicte-india.org.
- After visiting home page follow ‘students’ section available at top menu bar.
- A drop- down list will be opened you need to choose ‘Scholarship’ tab from it.
- Now choose suitable link of the scheme for which you want to apply.
- Read all details and Fill Online Application Form.
- Upload all required documents such as mentioned below.
- Press submit tab and take hard copy of application form for future use.
You May Read This: How to Apply Scholarship
Documents to be attached:
Candidates need to submit the scanned copies of the following documents in JPG/PDF/PNG format.
- Photograph in JPG/JPEG format with file size of < 200KB
- Signature in JPG/JPEG format with file size of < 50KB
- Mark sheet of SSC/Class 10 Standard.
- Mark sheet of HSC/Class 12 Standard.
- Admission letter issued by the Centralized Admission Authority to first year Degree/Diploma courses for the academic year 2016-17. (Compulsory)
- Scanned copy of Annual Family Income Certificate
- Paid receipt of Tuition fee for the academic year 2016-17.
- Scanned Copy of the first page of Bank Pass Book(Only Saving Bank Account in Candidate name) clearly indicating the following:
- Name of Account holder (candidate) with Photograph
- Name and Address of the Bank
- IFSC Code of the Bank
- Saving Bank Account Number of the account holder (candidate)
- Photograph of the candidate at the appropriate place and signed by Bank Manager
- Certificate Issued by the Director/Principal/HOD
- Declaration by Parents for Pragati Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Attested Scanned copy of Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
Get Also: More Scholarships in India
Candidates need not upload any documents, in case if the remark in Remarks column says “All documents are OK”
Pragati Scholarship 2017 Reservation:
|Category||Seats (in percentage)|
AICTE Pragati Scholarship Address:
All India Council for Technical Education-AICTE
7th Floor, Chanderlok Building
Janpath, New Delhi-110 001
AICTE Pragati Scholarship Contact Details:
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Now: Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad
Last Date for the Receipt of Application Form: 03-02-2017
To get further details about AICTE Scholarship 2017 you may check this Official Link. If you want to get latest updates time to time you may add this page as bookmarks by pressing key Ctrl+ D.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get information about any exam, job and result etc on your timeline. If you have any query you may ask in comment box and we will try best to solve your problem soon.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Get Free College Education|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||UGC Approved University List|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||How Do Toppers Study?|