Air India Recruitment 2019
Air India Openings in Mumbai & Pune for Medical Doctors!!! Applications are invited from Indian Nationals, fulfilling the eligibility criteria for engagement of Medical Doctors through Air India Recruitment 2019.
Willing candidates who are interested can apply for Air India Openings by submitting the application form or attending the walk-in-interview on scheduled date. Air India will not be responsible for any postal delay / loss of any documents during transit.
Highlights of This Page:
Air India Medical Doctors Recruitment!!!
Walk–In Interview will be organized on 07-12-2018 for Air India Recruitment in Pune. To apply against Air India Recruitment in Mumbai, applicants must submit the application form till the last date that is 26-12-2018.
Candidates can get complete details regarding Air India Recruitment 2019 Notification from below section of this page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Air India Recruitment
Air India Vacancies:
|Posts Name/ Location||Vacancy Distribution|
|Medical Doctor in Pune||01|
|Medical Doctor in Mumbai||08|
|Total Air India Vacancy||09|
Essential Qualification for Air India Jobs:
To apply against Air India Medical Doctors Recruitment, applicants should possess MBBS Degree from an Indian University recognized by the Medical Council of India. Preference will be given to candidates trained in Aviation Medicine. A minimum of (02) two years’ experience as medical practitioner is needed.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Limitation on Age for Air India Notification:
Candidate should not be more than 62 years of age as on November 01, 2018 against Air India Recruitment Advertisement.
Emoluments for Air India Recruitment Notification:
For Medical Doctor in Pune: Contractual Doctor will be paid Rs.32, 500/- per month with annual increment of Rs.250/-. The post also carries other benefits such as Leave, Medical and Air Passages, as applicable for Air India Advertisement.
For Medical Doctor in Mumbai: Contractual Doctor will be paid Rs.65,000/- per month break-up of which, is: Remuneration : Rs, 59,800/- and Conveyance : Rs. 5,200/-.
Download Here: Air India Mumbai Medical Doctor Recruitment Notice
Download Here: Air India Pune Medical Doctor Recruitment Notice
Application Fee for Air India 2019 Recruitment:
Candidates are also required to bring Application Fees in form of Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) in favour of “Air India Ltd.”, payable at Mumbai at time of Interview for Medical Doctor in Pune. No fees to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
Mode of Selection for Air India Recruitment:
- After scrutiny of applications, only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, will be allowed to appear for Personal Interview for Air India Recruitment.
- Candidates who qualify in the Interview will be placed on the Panel as per merit on the basis of marks obtained by them in the said Interview. Such selected candidates will have to undergo Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
You Can Also Get: Latest Airline Jobs
Way to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2019:
For Medical Doctor in Pune:
Applicants meeting with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, as on 1st November 2018, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified below along with the Application Form.
Attach photocopies of documents & application fee (if applicable) along with application. Applicants are required to bring all Original Certificates for verification purpose. Candidates may appear for interview at the correct Walk-in-venue and time which is given below.
AIR INDIA LIMITED Airlines House 39/B,
Dr.Ambedkar Road (Wellesley Road) Opp. RTO,
Near Sangam Bridge, Pune – 411 001
Find More: Jobs in Pune
For Medical Doctor in Mumbai:
- To download the application form, candidates first visit the official site that is www.airindia.in
- On home page of official site select and hit “Careers” link.
- Select “Recruitment for Medical Officer at Mumbai” and hit “Application Format” link.
- First read the notification carefully and download the application format.
- Now type the Air India Application Form as per format in A-4 size paper and fill it with all required information carefully and correctly in an appropriate manner.
- Application should be attached with self-attested photo copies of original educational / experience certificates, documents and CV.
- Keep the application form along with documents in an envelope that should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST” and submit it to below given address.
Air India Limited: Western Region,
Recruitment Section, Ground Floor,
Technical (THQ) Bldg., Old Airport,
Kalina, Santa Cruz East, Mumbai 400029
Also: Find Jobs in Mumbai
|Posts Name/ Location||Important Dates|
|Medical Doctor in Pune||Walk-in Date: 07-12-2018|
|Medical Doctor in Mumbai||Last Date to Submit Form: 26-12-2018|
Check More Related Links:
For acquiring more details regarding Air India Recruitment 2019, you need to hit this Official Link.
Latest Recruitment Today