Air India Recruitment 2014
Air India Limited has professed a notice as Air India Recruitment 2014 for filling up the 238 Cabin Crew Posts. Willing candidates can Apply Online/Offline mode on or before the last date that is stated below.
|No of Vacancies||238|
|Last Date to Apply|
For further info about Air India Recruitment 2014 candidates can check the details given below on this page that is designed for you by the Team of recruitmentresult.com.
Trainee Cabin Crew
|Region||No of Vacancy|
Aspirants who are willing to apply should have completed 12th with diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or must have a Graduate Degree from recognized University or Institute.
Selected candidates will get Rs. 10000/- as salary.
Age of the applier should lie between 18 and 25 years. Relaxation of 5 years is given to the SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- through the demand draft in favour of Air India Limited, payable at Delhi in case of applying for Northern Region or payable at Chennai in case of applying for Southern Region. SC/ST candidates are free to pay fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the
- Group Dynamics
- Personality Assessment Test
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply either through the offline or by online mode.
- First of all go to the official site of the Air India Limited, which is www.airindia.in
- Go to the ‘careers’ tab which is at the bottom of the home page.
- Go to the ‘view advertisement’ in front of the notification Requirement-Trainee Cabin Crew (Male/Female) in Air India Limited – on Fixed Term Engagement’.
- Select the tab ‘press here to apply online’, which is in the left side.
- Go to the ‘apply online; tab in the bottom of the page.
- Fill all the details correctly and upload your photo.
- Press the preview button.
- Take print of the application form for future use.
- Candidates should bring the original document and certificates in regard of qualification and caste and demand draft at the time of GD & PAT.
Candidates who want to apply should submit the typed and signed applications. Performa of the application can be downloaded from the official site. Application should be affixed with then pass port size photo.
Envelope containing application should be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR FEMALE/MALE TRAINEE CABIN CREW FOR REGION” (AS APPLICABLE). Candidates should send the application through the post along with the demand draft at the address given below.
|For Northern Region||For Southern Region|
|GeneralManager (Personnel) Air India Limited, Northern Region, Admin. Building, Opposite Post Office, IGIAirport,Terminal-1, NewDelhi-110037||GeneralManager (Personnel) Air India Limited, SouthernRegion, AirlinesHouse,Meenambakkam, Chennai-600027|
Last Date to Apply:
18th November 2014 Extended UPTO 09th December 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For more details you can check Official Link.