Air India Recruitment 2015
Air India Limited requires capable and talented aspirants for which it has dispersed an employment advertisement as www.airindia.in Recruitment 2015. Applications are invited from Indian Candidates for the Posts of Pharmacist and Clerk of works on Fixed Term Contract basis. Job hunters who wish to enhance their career in leading organization can apply for Air India Limited Vacancy 2015 Notification on or earlier the last date.
|Name of Posts||Pharmacist and Clerk of works|
|Total Number of Vacancies||11|
|Closing date for the receipt of Application Form||25th May 2015|
If you want to get more information about Air India Limited Jobs Notice such as related to the qualification, selection process and how to apply you can check this page, which is organized by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants should possess the requisite qualifications as follows:
- Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy from a Govt. recognized Institute and should be registered with State Pharmacy Council.
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University
Age Limit and Salary Scale:
|Post name||Age Limit in years as on 01st May 2015||Salary per month|
|Clerk of works||30||Rs. 20000/-|
Age relaxation will be provided to reserve category applicants as per the rules applicable.
Applying contenders need to remit an Application Fee of Rs. 500/- through Bank Draft in favour of Air India Ltd payable at Delhi. SC/ST candidates are not required to pay an Application Fee.
Air India Limited will conduct Personal Interview to select appropriate and deserving candidates for the specified Positions.
Process to Apply for www.airindia.in Recruitment 2015:
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the Official site, which is www.airindia.in. Select ‘Careers’ link given at bottom of home page.
- Follow advt. “Pharmacist and Clerk of works”. Read the details of the advertisement carefully.
- Type the Application Form on plain paper available in Advertisement for the Post you wish to apply for.
- Fill the details in an Application Form and pay the requisite Application Fee through bank draft.
- Attach the photo copies of testimonials/certificates in support of qualification, caste etc, recent Passport size Photo and Demand Draft to the duly filled Application Form.
- Enclose this set containing Application Form, recent photograph and copies of testimonials in an envelope and forward it to the address provided below before 25th May 2015
Address to send Application:
Office of General Manager (Personnel),
Air India Limited, Northern Region,
Admin. Building, Opposite Post Office,
IGI Airport, Terminal – I,
New Delhi-110 037.
Closing date for the receipt of Application Form: 25th May 2015
Note: You can check the Official Advertisement to get more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On