Air India Recruitment
A new employment notification has been broadcasted titled as Air India Recruitment. Applications are invited to apply for the air India new vacancies for Accounts/Admin Officer Jobs. There are numerous Individuals have a dream to work with one of the best organization So here is the opportunity, candidates can check out Air India careers if you find yourself eligible then apply for the said post. You need to scroll down this page to get more info about Air India Recruitment 2018.
Highlights Of This Page:
Air India is one of the reputed airlines in India, there are more than 20,956 employees working in it. So, go for Air India career and apply for the Air India latest jobs. The process of air India application form has already started form 19-12-2017. The Accounts/Admin Officer Jobs are on contract basis for the period of 2 years, which can be extended for a further period as per the performance of the contenders. Interested Candidates can get all the updated details regarding Air India Recruitment 2018 at this portal of recruitmentresult.com. So have a look below and grab all the important information.
Air India Recruitment
Name of post:
- Post of Accounts/Admin officer for SHJ
Contenders who want to apply against latest recruitment must complete his/her graduation with accountancy or economics as subject from reputed college or university and must have 5 years of experience in related field. Candidates who have experience relevant in UAE will provide advantage.
Find Out: More Graduate Jobs
Minimum and the maximum Age of the candidates will be decided as per the norms of the organization, whereas relaxation in age will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
Process of Selection:
- Shortlisted candidates need to appear for further recruitment round that is personal Interview. Organization will not pay any of the expense for travel & Lodging. Candidates who perform well in this round will get selected for said Air India job.
- Contenders need to bring all the relevant documents at the time of personal interview as specified in official notification.
- Date and time of interview will be intimated later.
Read This: How to Dress for An Interview
Candidates who will get selected against Air India jobs will get Remuneration according to experience and qualification of the Individuals. Salary would be AED 5000 per month.
Procedure to apply:
Individuals can check out the below steps to apply for Air India job vacancy-
- Visit official website of the organization that is www.airindia.in
- From there hit on ’career’ tab available at the bottom of the home page
- Now, a new page will be opened contain various ‘Air India notification’.
- You have to hit on ‘Click here to see advertisement’ link available at the front of “Application for the Post of Accounts/Admin officer for SHJ’ notice.
- Now new PDF file will be open contains detail notification regarding about latest notification.
- Read all the information carefully and check out all the eligibility terms carefully.
- Now fill the application form available below at official notification page.
- After filling the application form Individuals may send their air India application form in enclosed format, BIO-DATA, and certificates/degree copy.
- The application should be sent through ‘mail’ @
- The email subject must be “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ACCOUNT/ADMIN OFFICER
Get Notification – Air India Recruitment 2018
- Start Date of Recruitment Process – 19-12-2017
- Tentative End date of Recruitment Process – 01-01-2018
Individuals can go to the Official website of the organization to get more details about Air India Recruitment 2018. Stay with us and subscribe YouTube channel Of recruitmentresult.com Feel free to Feel free to share your questions with us, write us in below provided comment box; we’ll solve your query shortly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|