Air India Recruitment
A current Vacancy advertisement about Air India Recruitment has been circulated by Air India Limited. The organization is looking for self-motive and career oriented applicants to select them on vacant positions of Junior Analysts.
Candidates who have a dream to nourish their career can apply for Air India Junior Analysts Posts by appearing in Walk-in-Interview which is going to be held on 04-10-2018.
Highlights of this page:
Air India Junior Analysts Recruitment:
Contenders who wish to join Air India and meet all the requirement criteria they can apply against Air India Limited Vacancy through Walk-in-process. Aspirants can gather more details related to Air India Limited Recruitment from the lower part of this page which is well equipped by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
Air India Recruitment
|Organization Name||Air India Limited|
|Post name||Junior Analysts|
|Qualification for Air India Jobs||Graduate|
|Air India Selection process||Interview|
|Mode of apply for Air India Job Vacancy||Walk-in-process|
You Can Also Check: Latest Airlines Jobs
Air India Vacancies:
- Post Name: Junior Analysts
- No. of Air India Vacancy:06
Air India Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have possessed Graduation from a recognized University/Institution with minimum One Year Experience in Reservation/Ticketing/ Pricing/Inventory Control in scheduled Airline.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Air India Age limit:
- The age of applying candidates for Air India careers must not be above 30 years.
- Upper age will be relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates as per norms of organization.
Air India Limited Application Fee:
Candidates who are willing to apply for Air India Limited Vacancies have to an Application Fee of Rs.1000/- through Demand Draft in favor of Air India Limited payable at Delhi. Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities are exempt of paying Air India Recruitment application fee.
Air India Salary:
- Selected candidates for Air India Recruitment 2018 will be paid a salary of Rs.25200/- per month (CTC) which is also inclusive of Employer’s Contribution towards PF and the same will commence after one year of service.
- Candidates will also be eligible to get Annual Increments as per rules against Air India Recruitment.
Air India Selection process:
- Candidates will be selected for Air India Recruitment 2018 on the basis of Walk-in-Interview organized by Air India Limited on04-10-2018. Selected candidates will be required to undergo Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be carried out by Company’s Medical Officer before joining.
- Only candidates found “MEDICALLY FIT” will be allowed to join. The expenses of PEME will be borne by the candidates.
- For the Air India Recruitment Process, outside candidates may require to stay back in Delhi for a day or two at their own expenses, if required.
Read Out Here: How to Answer Confusing Interview Questions
How to apply for Air India Limited Recruitment 2018?
Candidates who are interested to apply for Air India Recruitment must follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all candidates are required to visit the Official website of the organization that is www.airindia.in to apply for Air India Jobs 2018
- On the homepage go to the “Careers” tab available at the bottom side for Air India Junior Analysts Recruitment 2018.
- Then select “Requirement of Junior Analysts on Fixed Term Contract -Air India Limited” link and press on “Hit here to see the Advertisement” link.
- Read the complete Air India Advertisement carefully before applying for Air India Recruitment.
- After reading Air India Notification, revisit to previous page and press on “Application Format-Junior Analyst” to download the application format.
- Fill the downloaded Air India Application Form with all required and correct details such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph
- Aspirants have to attach all supporting documents along with duly filled application form such as qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- After that they need to appear for interview with their application along with the original documents as well as the attested copies of the required documents.
- Interview will be conducted at below given venue.
Office of General Manager (Personnel),
Air India Limited, Northern Region
Opps. Palam Airport Post Office,
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Air India Recruitment Dates:
Date of Interview for Air India Recruitment: 04-10-2018
Candidates are required to visit the Official Link to get remaining details of Air India Recruitment 2018–19. Feel free to share your queries with us by drop your comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Air India Admit Card||Air India Result|
|Latest Private Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Cabin Crew Careers in India||Air India Pilot Salary|