Air India Recruitment
Air India has broadcasted an employment notification about Air India Recruitment. Walk-in interview is planned to be conducted from eligible candidates for filling up the 06 vacancy of Flight Operations Operator position. Aspirants satisfying requisite eligibility for the advertised posts need to appear for the interview. Aspirants waiting to apply for Air India Recruitment 2017 are requested to stay tuned with this portal because we have shared complete details on this single page.
This page includes:
Jobs seekers, who wish to apply for Air India Vacancies, need to attend the interview on scheduled date, time and venue as specified below. Aspirants may also require attending the interview along with original particulars and other essential documents. Before applying, aspirants must read below content very carefully. So, you must scroll down this page which has made by the team of recruitmentresult.com and get entire details about Air India Recruitment 2018.
Air India Recruitment
|Organization Name||Air India|
Air India Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants, who are applying against Air India Job Openings, should have Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University, with maths and Physics as subjects in the Higher Secondary Level (12th Standard/Pre-degree).
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Salary Details for Air India Jobs:
Applicants, who will be appointed for Air India Recruitment, will get an impressive and good amount of salary of Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) per month, with annual increment of Rs.1,000/- for every completed year.
Age Limitations for Air India Careers:
The age of participating candidates should not be more than 30 years for General, 35 years for SC/ST category, 33 years for OBC as on 01-09-2017.
Get PDF >>> Air India Recruitment Notification
Candidates, who are going to fill Air India Application Form, should bring an A/c Payee Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.1000/- in favour of “Air India Limited”, payable at CHENNAI.
Selection Procedure for Air India Flight Operations Operator Recruitment:
Applicants will be appointed on the basis of their performance in personal interview. For the interview, candidates will be shortlisted after scrutiny of documents.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
How to appear in Air India Walk in interview:
- Candidates, who want to apply for Air India Job openings, have to appear in walk in interview which will be organized on specified date or venue:
- But before appearing in interview candidates have to visit the official website of organization that is www.airindia.in.
- After visiting the official website, candidates need to hit on “Careers” tab which has shown at the top side of the homepage.
- Now, hit on “Walk-in Selection for Flight Operations Operator on Fixed Term Contract basis in AIL-Southern Region” link and read the official notice carefully.
- Take a print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures that must be super scribed with “Application for the posts of……………………….” And go for the walk in interview:
Check Here: Latest Walkin Interview
Air India Community Hall, Air India Staff Housing Colony,
Meenambakkam, Chennai-600 027, (Near to Palavanthangal Railway Station / Shanthi Petrol Bunk / Trident Hotel /, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Meenambakkam)
Walk-In Time: 9.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M
Walk-in Date: 07.09.2017 (Thursday)
Interested contenders may attain complete detailed facts regarding Air India Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link. You may also bookmark this page by pressing Control + D for instant access to this page.
Air India Recruitment
New job advertisement has been published titled as Air India Recruitment. The organization wants to hire young and captivated candidates to fill the vacant post of Asst Supervisor and Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AME). Candidates who want to enhance their career in airlines sector must ensure their eligibility criteria and after that fill and send the application form through speed or registered post before its closing date that is 20/08/2017. For more updated information regarding Air India Recruitment 2017 you may scroll down this web page.
This page includes:
Air India wants to recruit enthusiastic and young candidates to fill the vacant post. For this they are inviting applications and after scrutiny of application forms those who have applied for AME Post have to appear for walk in interview on 10/08/2017. And those who apply for Assistant Supervisor Post have to appear for skill test, personality test, pre medical examination on scheduled date. To grab more detailed information regarding Air India Recruitment 2018 you have to go through this web page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Air India Recruitment
|Organization name||Air India|
|Post name||Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AME) and Assistant Supervisor|
|Number of vacancy||111|
|Important Dates||Check Below|
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AME): 26 Posts
- Assistant Supervisor: 85 posts
Qualification requirement and age details:
For Air India Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AME) Vacancy: Must possess DGCA License to certify. Age of those candidates must be not more than 45 years as on 01/07/2017. Age limit for SC/ST candidates will be not more than 50 years and 48 years for OBC category candidates.
For Air India Assistant Supervisor Vacancy: BCA/B.Sc. IT/ Graduate in IT from a recognized university or institute. Age of the candidates will not be more than 33 years. Age of the candidates belongs to SC/ST category is 38 years and 36 years for OBC Category.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineers||Rs. 95,000/-|
|Assistant Supervisor||Rs. 15180/-|
- Candidates who are going to apply for Air India Vacancies shall have to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee in the form of demand draft in favor of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi.
- Ex-Servicemen/ Applicants belonging to SC/ST communities are exempted from payment of application fee.
Download Here >> Air India AME Recruitment Notification
Download PDF>> Air India Assistant Supervisor Recruitment Notification
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Experience Certificate
- Caste certificate
For AME Post: candidates will first be shortlisted through screening of application forms and then have to reach DELHI on 10th August 2017 to appear for walk in interview. Candidates appearing for walk in interview must carry all self attested original documents with them. Final selection of candidate is based on his/her interview performance.
For Assistant Supervisor Post: candidate first has to fill the application form and then get shortlisted through scrutiny of application forms. Then those shortlisted candidates have to appear for skill test followed by personal interview. Details regarding skill test and interview will be intimated on official website on 20/09/2017. Candidates also have to qualify Pre-Employment Medical Test for final selection.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to fill Air India Recruitment Application Form:
Follow below provided steps to apply for Air India Careers:
- First of all visit the official website of organization that is www.airindia.in
- After that move your cursor to career option in below provided tabs
- Now search for the suitable post link and tap
- Advertisement for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs) and ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR” link
- After that read the given details carefully and check your eligibility
- If you found yourself suitable for Air India Job then must download the application form by scrolling down the page and take hard copy of it
- After that fill the required details also attach Xerox copy of self attested documents
- Then put the application form and documents in an envelope and super scribing “Application to the post for…”
- At last send the application form through speed or registered post at below provided address.
Air India Engineering Services Limited
Northern Region Personnel Department
A320 Avionics Complex Igi Airport, Terminal-Ii (Near New Custom House)
New Delhi-110037, Ph: 011-25652442
Walk in venue:
Air India Engineering Services Limited,
New Avionics Complex, Opposite New Custom House,
Igi Airport, Terminal 2,
New Delhi – 110037
Contact No. 011-25652442
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Date of walk in interview for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs): 10/08/2017
- Last date to send applications: 20/08/2017
- Date of details uploaded on official website: 20/09/2017
You can fetch more information regarding Air India Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. You can also bookmark this web page by tapping CTRL+D to get latest updates about Air India Recruitment Notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Part Time Jobs in India||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Online Jobs from Home|