Air India Recruitment
Recently, Air India Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released to fill up 150+ Posts of Apprentice, Cabin Crew & Others. Candidates who wish to be a part of Air India and fulfill the requisite eligibility must grab this opportunity and apply for Air India Jobs till last date. More details about Air India Vacancy are given below.
|Air India Apprentices Recruitment Notice||Press Here|
|Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment Notification||Press Here|
|Air India Co-Pilot (P2) Recruitment Notification||Press Here|
|Air India Commander Recruitment Notification||Press Here|
|Air India Careers Official Link||Press Here|
|Air India Official Link||Press Here|
Air India Notification 2019 Overview:
- Name of the Organization: Air India Limited
- Name of the Air India Vacancies: Co-Pilot (P2), Commander, Apprentice and Cabin Crew
- No of Vacancies: 150+
- Last Date To Send Air India Pilots (Commander) in AASL Application Form: 13-11-2019
- Last Date To Send Co-Pilot (P2) Application Form: 30-11-2019
- Last Date for submission of Online Application for Cabin Crew: 15-03-2019
- Last Date to Air India Apply Online for Apprentice: 25-03-2019
Air India Recruitment
Q1. Air India Vacancies Detail
|Name of the Post||Air India Vacancies|
|Sr. Tr. Pilots||20|
Q2. What Is The Required Qualification for Air India Jobs?
Candidates passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board are eligible to apply for Air India Notification 2019.
For Graduate & Diploma Apprentices:
A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline for Graduate Apprentices
A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline for Diploma Apprentices
Get Here: Latest Airline Jobs
Q3. What Should Be The Age Criteria To Apply for Air India Vacancies?
- P1 Commander: 55 Years
- Trainee Pilots: 53 Years
- Co-Pilot (P2): 45 Years
- Cabin crew: 35 Years
- Graduate & Diploma Apprentices: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules for Air India Notification
Q4. What Is The Criteria Of Age Relaxation?
The Upper age of the candidates will be relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST & 3 years for OBC Candidates. Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per the govt. rules.
Q5. How Much Should I Pay as Application Fee?
Applying Candidates for Co-Pilot are required to pay application fee Rs 3000/- through bank draft in the favor of Airline service limited payable at New Delhi.
For the post of Cabin crew A NON-REFUNDABLE Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- has to be submitted. Candidates would be required to fill the details of Demand Draft in the Online Application Form and submit the same at the time of Selection Exercise
No Application Fee is required to apply for Graduate & Diploma Apprentices Posts.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Q6. What Is The Selection Procedure For Air India Pilots Recruitment?
For Other Posts:
After scrutiny of applications, candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria will be required to appear for a Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC). The Cost of Simulator Check will be borne by the candidates. Candidates, who qualify the SPAC, will be required to appear for a Personal Interview. Other terms and conditions will remain the same.
For Graduate & Diploma Apprentices Posts:
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
Q7. How Much Salary Would Be Paid To The Candidates?
- Co-Pilot: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- P1 Commander: Rs.42-600/ 72-500/72- 600
- Tr. Pilots: Rs.42-600/ 72-500/72- 600
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 4984 /-
- For Diploma Apprentice: Rs. 3542/-
Subscribe Now For: Free Job Updates
Q8. How Can I Apply for Air India Pilot and Commander Recruitment?
Step1: Go through the official portal of the organization which is www.airindia.in
Step2: Hit on “Careers” link available at last of the home page.
Step3: Hit the appropriate link of Air India Advertisement as per your need.
Step4: Ensure requirements in appropriate manner and eligible candidates have to download Air India Application Form.
Step5: Enter correct details in the form and send the prescribed form to the correct postal address.
Q9. Where Would I Need To Send Prescribed Application Fee?
Alliance Air Personnel Department Lufthansa Hangar Building, (Alliance Bhawan) adjacent to the Office of ED (NR), Air India Limited, Terminal -1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi-110037
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Q10. How Can I Apply for Air India Apprentice Recruitment?
- First of all, visit the official site that is www.airindia.in for Air India Recruitment Apply Online.
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit link.
- Select “NOTIFICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF GRADUATE/DIPLOMA APPRENTICES UNDER APPRENTICESHIP (AMENDMENT) ACT1973”.
- Press “Hit Here to Apply Online” tab.
- If you are a new user then hit on “New” link
- Fill the application if not registered earlier to get ID and registered candidates can hit the suitable link to fill for directly.
- Air India Online Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the Air India Online Form with all necessary information
- Upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Now make payment of requisite application fee.
- After completion of Air India Application Form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Air India Recruitment Advertisement
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals, fulfilling the eligibility criteria for engagement on above mentioned positions such as Co-Pilot (P2), Commander, Apprentice and Cabin Crew under Air India Recruitment 2019.
Willing candidates who are interested can apply for Air India Openings by submitting the application form on scheduled date. Air India will not be responsible for any postal delay / loss of any documents during transit.
For acquiring more details regarding Air India Recruitment 2019, you need to hit this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|