Air India Recruitment
Air India Limited has issued an employment notice for Air India Recruitment. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for engagement as Clerk of Works (Electrical) in Air India Limited Chennai. Aspirants, who are interested to apply for Air India Recruitment 2015, can submit prescribed applications form before last date which is 15th July 2015. We’re also trying to gather detailed information about Air India Recruitment 2016, so you may keep in touch with us.
|Last Date To Submission Of Application||15th July 2015|
For more detailed information about www.airindia.in Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, qualification, salary packages, and applying process etc, candidates may need to go through below section of this page which is developed by our team member of recruitmentresult.com.
- Job finders, who wish to grasp clerk posts Air India Vacancies, should have degree or diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized university or institutions with relevant working experience in Construction / Maintenance of Buildings after getting the diploma / degree.
- Aspirants should possess Supervisory Competency Certificate ‘C’ issued by Tamil Nadu Electrical Licencing Board.
Applying contestants’ age should not below 18 years and not more than 30 years.
- For SC / ST: Up to 05 Years
- For OBC: Up to 03 Years
- For Ex-Serviceman: As Per Govt. Rules
Selected job appliers for clerk posts will get remunerations of Rs. 15,000/- per month which is offered by Air India Limited.
Application Fee Details:
- All category aspirants should have to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee
- Fee will deposited by demand draft drawn in favour of “Air India Limited” payable at Chennai
Selection of applicants for clerk posts will be solely based on their performance in personal interview which will be conducted by reputed organization.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply www.airindia.in Recruitment?
- Eligible applicants may apply by submitting prescribed application form on or before last date should be reached.
- Format of prescribed application form can be downloaded from official website which is www.airindia.in under Career Page or through official notification.
- Aspirants must fill prescribed application form with entire details and attach photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience etc.
- Filled application form may wrap in an envelope and super scribed with name Application for the Post of “Clerk Of Works (Electrical)”.
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to below given address before last date which is 15th July 2015.
To General Manager-Personnel,
Southern Region, Air India Limited,
Airlines House, Meenambakkam, Chennai 600 027
Last Date To Submission Of Application: 15th July 2015
You may open this Official Notification to read more information about Air India Recruitment and candidates may bookmark this page to get upcoming notification for www.airindia.in Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Air India Recruitment
A vacancy notification regarding Air India Recruitment has declared by Air India to fill up Pharmacist post. Application invites for Air India Recruitment 2015 from interested and eligible Job hunters who have desire to grow their career in government sector. We are shortly provided complete information related to Air India Recruitment 2016, here on this page as soon as possible. Contenders can apply by appearing in Walk- In- Interview on below mentioned date.
|Name of Post||Pharmacist|
|Date of Walk- In- Interview||23rd July 2015|
For obtaining further details related to Air India Recruitment such as Vacancy Details, age limit, Required qualification, Age Limit, Salary Details, Process of Selection , Procedure to Apply etc you can read the given announcement which is furnished below by the group members of recruitmentresult.com
Applicants who are eager to apply for Air India Recruitment must have attained Diploma in Pharmacy from an institution recognized by Government of India. He/ She must be registered with the state pharmacy council. Pharmacist having minimum one year or more experience will be given more preference.
Lower age limit of aspirants should be 18 years and upper age limit of candidates should be 65 years. Relaxation in age will be allowable only to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/OBC) as per rules and regulations of Air India.
Contenders who get elected will be entitled to receive a consolidated amount of salary package of Rs. 20800/- per month. In addition to this, job finders will be permitted for 10 days leave in a year on pro- rata basis. Along with this, they will also get two economy class subject- to- load passages on domestic services only.
Contenders willing to apply for Air India Recruitment should pay non- refundable amount of application fee of Rs. 500/- in form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Air India Limited payable at Kolkata. There is no application cost for applying job seekers belonging to reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC).
Mode of Appointment:
Job finders who will meet the requirements for Air India Recruitment should appear in Walk- In- Interview on below tuned date. Selection of job appliers for Air India Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in interview which will be conducted by selection authority. It is recommended to produce in person original document at time of interview for the purpose of verification.
How to apply for Air India Recruitment:
- First of all, job finders should visit official website that is www.airindia.in to obtain Performa of application form.
- Press “Career” option which is mentioned at the end of home page and go to “Recruitment Notification”.
- Hit link “Application” according to the post you applied for.
- Download the format of online application form for acquiescence.
- Fill application form carefully with necessary and vital information.
- Attach photocopies of SSC mark sheet/ Date of Birth Certificate, academic qualification, technical qualification (Diploma in Pharmacy, registration with the state pharmacy council), Experience certificate and certificate of SC/ ST/ OBC.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph on space provided in application form.
- Applicants should bring application form along with all documents and bank draft at time of interview.
- It is advised to reach at venue before 15 minutes from interview reporting time.
Walk- In- Interview Address:
Air India Limited, Engineering Complex,
NTA, Dum Dum, Kolkata- 700052
Date to Remember:
|Date of Interview||23rd July 2015 at 0900 hours|
You can acquire detailed and vital information regarding Air India Recruitment through Official Notification. For obtaining latest information regarding Air India Recruitment, candidates need to stay connected with us through this portal.