Air India Recruitment
Air India Limited has broadcasted a recent job notification entitled as Air India Recruitment. Organization is looking for skilled and talented contenders for filling up the post of Radio Telephony Operator. Concerned applicants who accomplish the requisite eligibility criteria can apply for Air India Recruitment 2016.
Interested job seekers may apply by sending their application form in prescribed format till the last date expressed below. Contenders who want to get more information related to Air India Jobs you need to go through the page which is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Air India Limited|
|Last date of submission of application form||1st June 2016|
Qualification Details for Air India Recruitment:
Applying aspirants for said post must have degree of Graduate from recognized University/ Institutions and applicants must have computer knowledge.
The age of contenders who will be applying for Air India Vacancy should be between 18 years to 30 years. Relaxation in age will be provided are as follows:
- 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
- 3 years for OBC category aspirants.
- For Ex- Serviceman as per Govt. rules.
Applicants need to pay a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- as an application fee in favor of “Air India Limited” payable at Chennai. The application fee will not be charged by SC/ST/Ex- Serviceman.
Contenders who will be successful appointed for Air India Vacancies will get a pay scale of Rs. 20000/- per month from the organization.
Personal Interview will be criteria to select the applicants which will be conducted by the selection team of organization. So, applicants need to give their best in interview for selection.
How to apply for Air India Recruitment?
Applicants may apply by filling Air India Application Form before last date for this they need to follow below provided steps:
- First of all you need to visit the official website of organization www.airindia.in
- Now you need to hit the “Careers” section available at the bottom of the home page.
- A page will be open with different links you need to go R.T Operator Link and hit “Advertisement”.
- Now you should read all the instructions properly.
- After reading the complete details of advertisement you need to download the application form presented at the bottom of the advertisement.
- Now fill it with all the mandatory details like name, permanent address, contact details, valid e-mail and other significant information.
- Affix the recent colored passport size photograph.
- Attach all the self-attested copies of necessary documents/ testimonials along with application fee.
- Now check the application form and prepare the envelope and super subscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF RADIO TELEPHONE OPERATOR”.
- At last you need to send the application form to the address framed below.
General Manager – Personnel,
Southern Region, Air India Limited
Air Lines House, Meenambakkam,
Latest Jobs in Chennai:- Get Details
Last Date of submission of Application Form: 1st June 2016
Contenders can get rest information against this notification by visiting the Official Notification. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D and for more information related to this notification you can connect with web portal.
Air India Recruitment 2016: Check Notification in PDF Form
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Air India Recruitment
Air India Limited has released a vacancy notification related to Air India Recruitment. Online applications are invited by the organization from eligible candidates to fill up 300 vacancies for Trainee Cabin Crew post. Contenders willing to make their career in aviation sector may apply for Air India Recruitment 2016.
Interested aspirants, who are satisfying the requisite eligibility norms, may apply for Air India Vacancy by submitting the completely filled application form in prescribed format. Applications need to fill application through online mode before the last date ends that is well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organization||Air India Limited|
|Number of posts||300|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||23rd May 2016|
Essential Qualification Required for Air India Recruitment:
Candidates wish to apply must have completed their 10+2(Intermediate) or its equivalent from recognized Board or Institute. Candidates who are three years’ Degree/Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be given preference.
You Can Also Check:- Latest 12th Pass Jobs
General category candidate’s age must be resid3ed between 18-27 years as on application closing date. Age relaxation for reserved category candidate is applicable for SC/ST candidates 5 years and for OBC candidates 3 years as per rules and regulations of Air India.
- During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.15000/- per month.
- After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw Rs.35075/- per month (Under revision). The above salary includes Fixed pay of Rs.16675/- and Rs.18400/- as Flying Allowance for 70 hours of flying in a month.
Application Fee Air India Jobs:
- Applying candidates belong to General / OBC candidates, need to pay Rs.1000/- as application fee (through demand draft in favour of ‘Air India Limited’, payable at Delhi.
- Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of GD & PAT.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from application fee.
10000 Latest Airline Vacancies:- Grab Now
Eligible candidates would be required to go through a Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT) at the venues as decided by Air India Limited. GD & PAT shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, will be required to appear for a Written Test.
How to fill online application for www.airindia.co.in career 2016?
- First of all applying candidates are required to visit the official site that is www.airindia.in.
- Hit on “careers” tab visible at menu bar of the home page.
- Select suitable link of advertisement for ‘Recruitment of Trainee Cabin Crew’ and go through complete details carefully.
- After going through notification completely, aspirants must hit on online applying link as “Press Here To Apply Online” visible below the advertisement link.
- Fill Online Application Form with entire details and also upload scanned Passport-size Photograph (Size 10 KB to 35 KB ONLY) in JPG / JPEG format & other required documents. Details of demand draft should be entered in application form.
- Lastly submit the application form within given time period and retain a copy of filled application for future reference.
- Eligible candidates would be required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience, Caste and Medical certificate along with originals.
- Candidates would also be required to bring Demand Draft (if applicable) & domicile proof (if claiming relaxation in height) at the time of appearing for GD & PAT.
Last Date for submission of Online Application: 23rd May 2016
Willing candidates may go through this Official Notification for getting more detailed information about Air India Recruitment 2016.