Air India Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for engagement of Supervisor (Security) in Alliance Air. Candidates can apply for Air India Recruitment till the last date that is 13th September 2019. More details about Air India Jobs are given below.
Highlights of Air India Recruitment 2019:
- Name of Association: Air India Limited
- Posts Name: Supervisor (Security)
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 13-09-2019
- Air India Recruitment Process: Written Exam
- Official Website: www.airindia.in
Air India Recruitment
Q.1 What is Air India Eligibility Criteria?
Qualification Needed for Air India Jobs:
Applicants must have Graduation Degree in any discipline from any recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English & conversant with local language. Must have basic BCAS, basic AVSEC certificate against Airline Allied Service Limited Recruitment.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs
Air India Age Limit:
Age of applicants should not be more than 33 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC and for Ex-Servicemen as per Govt rules) for Air India Vacancy 2019.
Q.2 What is Air India Salary Structure?
- Selected candidates will be paid total emoluments of Rs.22371/- per month for Air India Notification.
- No other allowance/benefit will be paid except for the above emoluments for Air India Supervisor Recruitment.
|Air India Supervisor Recruitment||Download PDF|
|Air India Result||Get Details|
|Air India Salary||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q.3 What is Air India Selection Process?
Selection of applicants will be done on basis of Written Exam which will be conducted by selection panel of association for Air India Recruitment. Candidates will be required to appear for Written Exam related to Aviation Security / General Aptitude.
Q.4 How to Download Air India Application Form?
- Go through the official portal which is www.airindia.in for Alliance Air Recruitment.
- Hit on “Careers” link available at last of the home page.
- Select “Alliance Air Recruitment for Supervisor (Security)” tab and hit “Press here to view advertisement” tab.
- Read the Air India Recruitment Notification and download the application form.
- Attach photocopies of all certificates of Educational Qualification, Experience, Date of birth, Caste and other related documents and a recent passport size colour photograph duly pasted on the application.
- The envelope should be super scribed with post name.
- The application should reach on or before 13-09-2019 at the address mentioned below.
Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan,
Domestic Terminal -1, IGI Airport, New Delhi -110037
Find Now: More Jobs in Delhi
Air India Supervisor Recruitment 2019:
To fill up vacant Post of Supervisor (Security), Air India Recruitment Advertisement has been released online. Candidates who are interested in Air India Vacancies, they can apply for available vacancies in prescribed format.
Willing candidates who are interested can apply for Air India Openings by submitting the application form till the last date that is 13-09-2019. Air India will not be responsible for any postal delay / loss of any documents during transit for Air India Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|