Air India Recruitment
A career notification has circulated related to Air India Recruitment. Qualified and career oriented job hunters who are searching job in airlines and want to do work as Expatriate Commanders, can apply against Air India Recruitment 2015. Applicants who are planning to do Job in Air India next year, can collect latest updates regarding Air India Recruitment 2016 through this page. Eligible Candidates, who consider themselves capable for said Post, can send their resume through email on or before the ending date i.e. 21st November 2015.
|Name of Position||Expatriate Commanders|
|Last date of apply||21st November 2015|
You can fetch entire acknowledgement regarding Air India Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, age limitation, pay scale, mode of selection, procedure to apply etc from this page which is written for your benefit by the group members of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates, who are suitable, can apply against Air India jobs openings, till ending date.
In the below part of this page, we are giving Eligibility Criteria for the Post for Expatriate Commanders on ATR72/600 and CRJ/700.
- Pilots must have a license of an ICAO contracting state.
- English language fluency (written and verbal comprehension); must be at least equal to ICAO English Level 4
- Valid Passport
- CRJ 700/ATR 72/600 Rating is Required
- Should have current all Licenses i.e. ATPL, RTR, IR/LR and a current Class I Medical on the date of reckoning of eligibility.
- Minimum of 4,000 hour total flying time; and
- Minimum of 2,000 hours total commander flying time on multi engine jet transport aircraft and minimum of 500 hours PIC on ATR 72/600 and CRJ 700 aircraft.
Job hunters, who are ready to apply against airlines jobs openings, should not be less than 22 years and not more than 58 years.
Mode of Assortment:
Applicants will be appointed on the basis of their performance in personal interview which will be conducting by the selection members of organization.
Procedure to Apply for Air India Recruitment:
- Interested Contenders who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against this vacancy notification, by sending their resume Addressed To Executive Director Operations along with copy of Valid Passport, ATPL License, Current IR/LR, FRTOL, Medical, Last three Pages of LOG BOOK through email to the following address which is equipped below on this page.
- Candidates should send their resume on or before the ending date i.e. 21st November 2015.
Last Date Of Apply: 21st November 2015
Note: You can read Official Advertisement, to obtain further details regarding this notification. For collecting latest updates regarding Air India Recruitment 2016, you need to stay connected with us through this page; you can also bookmark this page using ctrl+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Air India Recruitment
Air India has disclosed a notification about Air India Recruitment 2015. Air India Recruitment 2016 will also available on this page shortly, so keep visiting this page regularly. Applications are invited from well qualified and deserving job hunters for filling up the vacancy of Trainee cabin crew (On fixed term engagement). Interested aspirants may apply for Air India vacancy 2015 by filling online application form on or before closing date that is 6th October 2015.
|Posts name||Trainee cabin crew|
|Last Date To Apply Online||6th October 2015|
For more relevant information about Air India Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, required education, and applying process etc, applicants may need to read below section of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Aspirants, who want to clutch this job opportunity, must have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates who are three years’ Degree/Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be given preference
Age Limit Details:
- Age limitation of the job hunters should be in between 18 and 27 years
- Relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC/ST
- 3 years in case of OBC categories
- Eligible candidates would be required to go through a Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT) at the venues as decided by Air India Limited.
- GD & PAT shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, will appear for a Written Test
Applicants must have to pay application fee of Rs. 600/- in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED.
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment?
- Candidates, who consider themselves eligible for this recruitment, may use some below provided steps to apply online.
- First of all, applicants will have to open official website of Punjab Public Service Commission which is airindia.in
- Now, go to the Career Page and fill in the Online Application Format
- Before applying ONLINE, please ensure that you are ready with documents/ information like: A valid e-mail ID, A DIGITAL/SCANNED Passport-size Photograph (Size 10 KB to 35 KB ONLY) in JPG/JPEG format
- After filling form upload scanned photograph and signature with the form (if required) and submit it within given time period.
- Take a print out of system generated form for further use.
Closing date to apply online: 6th October 2015
Note: For more details, you may open this Official Notification
Air India Recruitment
Airline India Engineering Services Limited has circulated a notification in concern to Air India Recruitment. AIESL wants to engage skilled and talented applicants to fill up 20 Aircraft Maintenance Engg posts. Interested jobs seekers who want to grasp this chance by applying against to Air India Recruitment 2015, may attend walk-in interview on specific date. We are also trying to provide you more info on Air India Recruitment 2016 shortly so keep continue on this page.
|Posts Name||Aircraft Maintenance Engg|
|No. Of Posts||20|
|Walk-In Interview Dates||29th & 30th September 2015|
For more detailed information about Air India Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, qualification, salary packages, and applying process etc, candidates may need to go through below section of this page which is developed by our team member of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Category Name||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|1||A320 / 320 Family / B737-200 Aircraft||Aircraft Maintenance Engg||17|
Appliers, who want to grab above declared posts at Air India Vacancies, should have passed 10+2 with physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized board or institutions and having CAT A/C valid license to cover A320 / 320 Family / B737-200 Aircraft.
Age Limitations as on 01st September 2015:
|Category Wise||Max Age In Years|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||63|
|SC (Scheduled Caste) / ST (Scheduled Tribe)||65|
Candidates, who are selecting for above said posts, will get monthly remunerations of Rs. 1.3 Lakhs which is offered by Airline India Engineering Services Limited.
Application Fee Details:
All category aspirants should have to pay Rs.1000/- as an application fee that is deposited by demand draft payable to Airline India Engineering Services Limited, payable at New Delhi
- A walk-in interview will be conducted by Airline Allied Services Limited to select enthusiastic contenders for declared posts.
- Entire selection of appliers will be based on their demonstration in walk-in interview.
How to Apply Air India Recruitment?
- Eligible applicants may apply by appearing in walk-in interview and submit prescribed application form before started interview process.
- Format of prescribed application form can be downloaded from official website which is www.airindia.in under Career Page.
- Aspirants must fill prescribed application form with entire details and attach photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience etc and submit it.
- Candidates must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of entire documents.
- After that, applicants may report on time at the venue given below on specific date.
At Airline India Engineering Services Limited,
Office of General Manager (Engineering),
Northern Region, New Avionics Complex
Terminal – 2, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110 037
Walk-in Interview Will Be Held On: 29th & 30th September 2015
You may open this Official Notification to read more information about Air India Recruitment 2015 and candidates may bookmark this page to get upcoming notification for Air India Recruitment 2016.