Air India Recruitment
Air India Limited has circulated a Current Opening Advertisement for Air India Recruitment. Organization intends to hire dynamic candidates for the posts of Technical Assistants & Managers. Interested aspirants who want to enhance their career can apply for Air India Recruitment 2017 by submitting application form on or before the last date as specified below.
About this Page:
Hurry Up..!!! Grab this latest opportunity for the advertised posts by attending Walk-In-Interview which is scheduled to be held on the date and venue that is stated below. Rest of the details about the Air India Limited Job is well framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Take a look….
Air India Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Air India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||20|
|Last Date to Apply||Check Below|
Air India Limited Vacancies:
- Technical Assistants
- Manager Training
- Manager Operations
- Manager Flight Operations
|Post Name||Required Qualification|
|Technical Assistants||AME Diploma or 3 years full time AME Training course completion certificate, from DGCA approved Institute|
|Manager Training||Masters Degree in Business Administration & equivalent Diploma in Management / Business Administration|
|Manager Flight Operations||B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering or its equivalent OR DGCA approved Flight dispatcher License|
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Restrictions on age & Offered Remuneration:
|Name of Position||Age Limit (as on 01st January, 2017)||Details of Salaries|
|Technical Assistants||30 years||Rs. 18000/- p.m.|
|Manager Training|| |
|Rs. 55000/- p.m.|
|Manager Flight Operations|
Candidate need to pay an application fee of Rs.1,000/- (except Technical Assistants Post) as Demand Draft payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi.
Selection will be done on the basis of Screening of application, Walk- in- Interview or Witten Test that is going to be organized by selection panel of concerned department.
Steps to Apply:
- First of all visit the official website of organization that is airindia.in.
- Now choose “careers” tab visible on the bottom of the home page.
- On the new page you need to hit on appropriate notification.
- Read the complete details as displayed on your computer screen.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form correctly in prescribed manner.
For Technical Assistants Post:
- Attach all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Application for the Post of…..”.
- At last send the Application fat the postal address given below.
For Rest Others Post:
- Applicants may appear for walk in interview for suitable post.
- You should bring your bio-data, attested copies of certificates & mark sheets in proof of qualification, age, experience and testimonials at time of interview.
- Candidates should reach at below stated venue on scheduled date in time.
- Applicants who will reach late will not be allowed to attend interview.
Check Now: Latest Airline Jobs
Address & Important Dates:
|Post Name||Dates||Postal Address/ Walk-in Venue|
|Technical Assistants||03-02-2017||Alliance Air|
Lufthansa Hangar Building, (Alliance Bhawan) adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),
Air India Limited, Terminal -1B, IGI Airport,
New Delhi – 110037
|Manager Training||02-03-2017||Alliance Air|
Old Lufthansa Hangar Building (Alliance Bhawan) Adjacent to Office of ED(NR),
Air India Ltd., Terminal – 1, IGI Airport,
New Delhi – 110037
|Manager Flight Operations||31-01-2017|
You can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Delhi
You may check this Official Link to get details about Air India Recruitment 2017. Stay in touch with us to get latest updates about this job opening.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Part Time Jobs in India||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Online Jobs from Home|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|