Air India Recruitment
Air India has dispersed a vacancy notification as Air India Recruitment 2016. Organization is looking up for desirous and talented candidates who are capable to fill up vacant posts of Executive-EFD. All those candidates who are eligible for the said post, they can apply through proper mode of channel mentioned below. You can follow our page regularly to check all the updated details about Air India Recruitment 2017.
Contenders who are searching job in government sector, they have a golden opportunity to apply for the said posts. Here on this page of recruitmentresult.com you can find all the details about vacancy. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
|Organization Name||Air India|
|Last Date to Apply||02nd August 2016|
- Candidates who are applying for above mention posts, they should posses BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronic from a recognized University or Institution.
- Aspirants should also have 05 years experience in the field of Engineering.
You Can Check Also More Relevant Jobs From Here:
All those applicants who will be shortlisted for jobs in Air India, they will be given an impressive salary with all the other benefits by the organization.
Check Now:- Latest Airline Jobs
Aspirants must meet the age criteria of the organization and relaxation will be applicable to reserved candidates only.
- Job seekers will be selected on the basis of two rounds that are personal interview and written examination.
- Candidates have to qualify above mention rounds for the final selection.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
Applying Procedure for Air India Vacancy
Candidates can have a look on below mention steps to fill Application Form:
- Applicants have to go to official website of the department that is airindia.in
- On the home page, select “Careers” tab which is displayed on the bottom of the page.
- Now choose “Contractual appointment EFD personnel” link.
- All the details about the posts will be displayed to you.
- Read it and fill application form.
- Candidates have to send application form through proper channel.
Last date to apply for the above mention post: 02nd August 2016
Job hunters who are applying for the required posts, they can check official website to see all the details about Air India Recruitment 2016 – 2017. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible.
Official Notification: See Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Air India Recruitment
A most recent career notification has depicted entitled as Air India Recruitment 2016. Organization intends to recruit skilled and talented aspirants for 415 various positions of Sr. Trainee Pilots. Job hunters who have required eligibility criteria for above said posts can apply for these job openings. Candidates who wish to apply for Air India Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year they are advised to connect with us on this page. We will soon update information regarding it.
Keen job seekers who are willing to apply they have to submit their application form on before the last date uttered below. For further acknowledgement regarding Air India Jobs you need to go through the page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Air India|
|Total No. of Vacancies||415|
|Last date to submit application form||1st August 2016|
Air India Vacancies:
|Sr. No||Name of Posts||Category||No. of Posts|
|1||Sr. Trainee Pilots||General||116|
Contenders who are going to apply for Air India Vacancy they must have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board/ University.
You May Also Check:- 12th Pass Jobs
The age limit of applying candidates must not be more than 40 years as on 1st Aug 2016. The relaxation will be granted to reserved category candidates as per the rules of organization.
Aspirants who are willing to fill Air India Application form, they need to pay a fee of Rs. 3000/- in the form of Demand Draft which will be drawn in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at DELHI.
- In the training period the selected candidates will get an amount of Rs. 25000/- per month.
- After the successful completion of Training period, contenders will get Rs. 80000/- per month.
- The facility of other allowance like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance etc will also be applicable to appointed candidates.
- Recruited contenders will also get Flying Allowance @ Rs.1500/- to Rs.4300/- per hour for flying up to 70 hours in a month depending upon the length service as First Officer in Air India Limited.
Mode of Selection:
The recruitment team of organization conducts Psychometric Test for the selection of applicants which will be held at Delhi and/ or Mumbai or any other place as decided by organization.
Steps to Apply:
- Firstly you need to log on to official website of organization which is airindia.in
- After that hit on “Careers’ tab available at the bottom of home page.
- Now from next page you need to hit on “Fresh Recruitment-Sr. Trainee Pilot (With A-320 Endorsement” link.
- Read complete details given in the advertisement.
- After reading complete instructions you need to download application form.
- Fill it with necessary details in accurate manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph.
- Now you need to send your application form to address customized below.
General Manager (Personnel),
AirIndia Limited, Headquarters
Airlines House, 113,
Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road, NewDelhi-110001
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Last date for submission of application form: 1st August 2016
You need to check the Official Notification to acquire complete information against this notification which is modified below.
Air India Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download Notification in PDF format