Air India Recruitment
Apply for Air India Recruitment if you want to make your career in airlines. Air India Limited is looking for bright and energetic Indian candidates with pleasing personality to be engaged as Male/Female Cabin Crew.
There are 295 vacancies are available for the post of Cabin Crew for its Northern Region, Delhi. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment via online process till the last date that is 02-05-2018.
Highlights of this page:
Air India Notification
Applicants may apply for Air India Recruitment 2018–19 by following the guidelines mentioned on the below section of this page, which is well tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Air India Recruitment
Air India Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Cabin Crew
- Number of Vacancies: 295
Candidates, who want to apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment, they must have following qualifications:
For Experienced Cabin Crew: 10+2 from a Government recognized Board/ University
For Trainee Cabin Crew: Graduation OR 10+2 and Three years degree/diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism (Government recognized courses)
Find Latest: Jobs after 12th Class
Candidates, applying for Air India Cabin Crew Vacancies, their age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years (for experienced) and 27 years (for Trainee) as on 02-05-2018. Upper age is Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC.
Physical And Medical Standards for Jobs in Air India:
- Male: Minimum 172 cms
- Female: Minimum 160 cms
BMI (Body Mass Index):
- Male : Between 18 to 25
- Female : Between 18 to 22
- Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye
- Spectacles not allowed.
- Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted
Check Here: Latest Airline Jobs
Selected aspirants for Air India Jobs will be given a stipend of Rs.15,000/- per month During the period of training and After successful completion of the training, during the first year of the engagement candidates will draw monthly salary and allowances of Rs. 18,400/-.
Download >> Air India Recruitment Notification
To apply for Air India Vacancies, candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at Delhi.
For the Selection procedure, candidates have to undergo Medical Examination consisting of Height and BMI check followed by Personality Assessment Round(PAR) at the venue as decided by Air India Limited. PAR shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same will be required to appear for a Written Test.
Read About: Effective Communication Strategies
Guidelines to apply for Air India Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for Air India 295 Cabin Crew Vacancies by following the steps mentioned below:
- first of all you have to go through the official website of Air India that is www.airindia.in
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” link, available at the bottom of home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you have to hit on “Press here to download Advertisement” link, available under “Advertisement for the Experienced and Trainee Cabin Crew for Northern Region, Delhi” title.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file having all details of Air India Job.
- You must read all the details mentioned in it.
- Thereafter you have to go back to the previous page and hit on “Press here to apply Online” link.
- Read the instructions very carefully and hit on “Press here to Apply Online for Experience Cabin Crew” or “Press here to Apply Online for Trainee Cabin Crew” link as per your eligibility.
- You are required to fill Air India Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you have to take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Hit Here >> Air India Apply Online
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 02-05-2018
- Tentative Date of Written Test for Experienced Cabin Crew : 06-05-2018
Candidates are required to visit the Official Link to get remaining details of Air India Recruitment 2018–19. Feel free to share your queries with us by drop your comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Air India Admit Card||Air India Result|
|Latest Private Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Cabin Crew Careers in India||Air India Pilot Salary|