Air India Limited has issued an employment notice for Air India Recruitment. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for engagement as 80 Cockpit Crew, Flight Dispatcher and Chief of Marketing vacancy. Aspirants, who are interested to apply for Air India Recruitment 2016, can submit prescribed application form before last date which is 15th July 2016.
Appliers, who are willing to make their career in Aviation sector, may apply as soon as possible and follow below provided steps to submit application form. For more detailed information about Air India Recruitment Notification, candidates may need to go through below section of this page which is developed by our team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Air India Limited|
|Last Date To Submission Of Application||15th July 2016|
Air India Vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|1||Cockpit Crew (Co-Pilot (P2))||
|3||Chief of Marketing||01|
Air Indian Eligibility Criteria:
|Cockpit Crew (Co-Pilot (P2))||Applicants must be 10+2 passed from recognized Board or Institutions.|
|Chief of Marketing||Appliers must hold Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing or its equivalent with working experience in Sales and Marketing in Aviation and or Tourism.|
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Technical / License Qualifications For Cockpit Crew:
Candidates should be in possession of Indian:
- Current valid CPL issued by DGCA, India
- Valid ATR Endorsement with IR
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- IR Endorsement for CPL
- Current RTR (A) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid ELP
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available , proof of submission of application to be attached.
Salary Structure For Air India Jobs:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Cockpit Crew (Co-Pilot (P2))||
|Chief of Marketing||Rs. 80,000 /-|
- Candidates’ maximum age should be 45 years (For Chief of Marketing / Cockpit Crew) and 40 years (For Flight Dispatcher) posts.
- To reserved category appliers, relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
Application Fee For AIR India Vacancy:
|Post Wise||Fee Details|
|For General||For Reserved|
|Cockpit Crew (Co-Pilot (P2))||Rs. 3000/-||No Fee|
|Flight Dispatcher||Rs. 1000/-|
|Chief of Marketing|
Mode Of Payment:
Fee will be deposited through demand draft drawn in favour of AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED, payable at DELHI.
Selection Process for Air India Recruitment:
- Selection of applicants for Cockpit Crew posts will be solely based on below stated process, please have a look…
- Psychometric Test
- Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC)
- Classification for other posts will be made through their performance in personal interview which will be held on stipulated date.
|Preparation Tips for Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
How to Apply www.airindia.in Recruitment?
Eligible applicants may apply by submitting prescribed application form on or before last date should be reached.
- Format of prescribed application form can be downloaded from official website which is www.airindia.in under “Careers” Page.
- Aspirants must fill prescribed application form with entire details and attach photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience etc.
- Filled application form may wrap in an envelope and super scribed with name “Application for the Post of___________”.
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to below given address before last date which is 15th July 2016.
To Alliance Air, Personnel Department
Lufthansa Hangar Building,
Adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),
Air India Limited, Terminal -1B,
IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110 037
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Last Date To Submission Of Application: 15th July 2016
You may open this Official Link to read more information about Air India Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest PSU Jobs|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Current Affairs Updates|
Air India Recruitment
Air India has promulgated a vacancy notification as Air India Recruitment. Organization is recruiting talented and brilliant aspirants to fill up 135 vacant posts of Customer Agent and Handyman. All those candidates who are willing to apply for Air India Recruitment 2016, they can attend walk-in interview on the scheduled date mentioned below.
Air India, Air Transport Services Limited is providing a golden chance to all the job seekers who are seeking jobs here and there. So all those candidates who are waiting to be a part of this organization they can attend interview with all the required documents mentioned below. Here we are providing you complete details about Air India vacancy which you can see by following this page created by the professionals of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Air India|
|Mo. Of vacancies||135|
|Date of walk-in interview||1st July 2016|
Air India Vacancies and Qualification Details
|1||Customer Agent||35||Graduate in any discipline with a basic knowledge of computer operations||Minimum experience of one year in fares, reservation, ticketing, computerized passenger check-in/ cargo|
|2||Handyman||100||SSC / 10th Standard Pass|
Selected candidates will be given salary in the following basis:
- Customer Agent – Rs.14610/- Per Month
- Handyman – Rs.11040/- Per Month
- Higher remuneration will be given to the candidates according to their experience in the aviation industry.
Latest Airline Jobs:- Check Now
Application Fee for Air India Recruitment
- Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee through a Demand Draft in favor of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai.
- Ex-servicemen / SC/ST community’s candidates are exempted to pay application fee.
|Posts Name||Upper Age Limit (as on 01st July 2016)|
|Customer Agent||General||Below 30 years (born between 02nd July 1986 and 01st July 1998)|
|OBC||Below 33 years (born between 02nd July 1983 and 01st July 1998)|
|SC/ST||Below 35 years (born between 02nd July 1981 and 01st July 1998)|
GeneralBelow 28 years (born between 02nd July 1988 and 01st July 1998)OBCBelow 31 years (born between 02nd July 1985 and 01st July 1998)SC/STBelow 33 years (born between 02nd July 1983 and 01st July 1998)
After screening of application form candidates will be called up for written examination followed up by personal interview.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
How to Apply
Candidates who are applying for Air Indian vacancy, they can have a look on below mention procedure:
- You have to visit official website of Air India that is airindia.in
- On the home page, select “Careers” tab which is available at the bottom of the page.
- Choose “Hit here to see the Complete Advertisement” under “Recruitment of Customer Agent” link.
- Now read all the information available there and download application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form and affix a recent passport size photo.
- Attach all the testimonials regarding qualification etc. with application form.
- Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates on the day of interview.
- Aspirants should reach in time on the following venue for interview.
Important Date and Venue
|Posts Name||Date and Time||Venue|
|Customer Agent||01st July 2016 from 09:00 A.M to 12:00 P.M.||Systems & Training Division 2 nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Gate No-5, Sahar, Andheri-E, Mumbai – 400099|
|Handyman||02nd July 2016 from 09:00 A.M to 12:00 P.M.|
Find Jobs in Mumbai:- From Here
You can also go through official notification to see all the latest updates regarding this advertisement.