Air India Recruitment
Latest careers advertisement has promulgated entitled as Air India Recruitment for the engagement of enthusiastic and success-oriented candidates. Organization invites applications for filling up the vacant job positions of Co-Pilot (P2). Aspirants, who meet all the eligibility requirement of the Air India Recruitment 2017, may avail these current job openings as soon as possible.
This page Highlights:
Candidates who want to make their career in this reputed organization may apply for Air India Jobs 2017 by sending their filled application forms at the below specified postal address before the deadline that is “17-03-2017”. For collecting whole in detailed information about Air India latest Vacancy, you need to read out this page thoroughly which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Air India Limited|
|Closing date of Applying||17-03-2017|
Air India Recruitment
Air India Vacancies:
Candidates are you looking for the Qualifications? If yes, then must have a look…. Candidates should have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board or institute with good academic record.
- TR Endorsement should be valid for minimum of 08 (Eight) months from the date of the application.
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India. Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India. Valid ELP.
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available , proof of submission of application to be attached.
- Valid IR Endorsement
Age of the candidates must be 45 years and relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
Aspirants who will be selected for the Co-Pilot (P2) Jobs will get the attractive amount of salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Candidates need to pay an application fees of Rs.3000/- in the form of Demand in favour of AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED, payable at DELHI.
Look: How To Pay Fees Online
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance level in Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC) followed by the Personal Interview.
- This selection process will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization and no TA/DA will be allowed.
Read Below Given Articles:
How to apply for Air India Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.airindia.com”.
- Now scroll down the mouse to the “careers” tab present underneath list of the homepage and open it.
- Choose the appropriate link of advertisement and read it carefully.
- Then candidates need to download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill the application form correctly in prescribed manner including all the details.
- Now attach all the Self-attested copies of Testimonials and Certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position________”.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address which is mentioned below.
Find Out: How to Write a Good Resume
The Office of ED (NR),
Air India Limited, Terminal -1B,
New Delhi-110 037
Get More: Airline Jobs
Last date of Applying: 17-03-2017
To attain more info on Air India Recruitment 2017 aspirants may check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Part Time Jobs in India||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Online Jobs from Home|