Air India Recruitment
Recently a current opening has been instructed titled as Air India Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible aspirants for filling 150 Pilot jobs. Contenders willing to make their career in aviation sector and wish to apply for the stated posts may apply for Air India Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants may show their interest towards this latest opening by either forwarding the filled application form in prescribed format or appearing for walk-in process as per the post you are applying for. Remaining details regarding Air India Jobs can be availed through below section of this page which is created by the team member of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organizing Body||Air India Limited|
|Last Date of registration for Walk-in For Co-Pilots||14th December 2016|
|Last Date To Submission Of Application For Sr. Trainee Pilots||23rd December 2016|
Name of Posts:
- Sr. Trainee Pilots
Aspirants who are going to apply for latest Aviation Sector Jobs must have completed 10+2 qualification from any recognized Board.
Check Now: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
Age Limitation and Pay Scale for Air India Vacancy:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Sr. Trainee Pilots||35 Years||Rs.25,000/-|
|Co-Pilots||45 Years||As per norms|
Air India Recruitment: Official Notification
- Aspirants are required to submit an amount of Rs.3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only) in the form of Demand Draft payable to Air India Limited, Delhi being the Application Fee.
- Application fee is not applicable for SC/ST & Ex. SM candidates.
Selection Process for Air India Job Vacancy:
Selection of applicants for Co-Pilots posts will be solely based on their performance in Walk-in-Selection process whereas appointment of Sr. Trainee Pilots will be made on the basis of their qualification and skills.
Want to Get The Tips to Prepare for Interview In Best Way:
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment?
Appliers need to go through below modified steps for applying against any stated post.
For Co-Pilots Posts:
- Those who are willing to apply for this post are required to appear for walk-in selection process need to report for registration between 09:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. at the following Venue and date.
- After Registration, scrutiny of documents / Licences / Endorsement etc. is done and on scrutiny, eligible candidates are required to appear for Personal Interview on the same day or next day.
- Aspirants are required to carry relevant documents such as filled Application Form in prescribed format, recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format, One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience, Demand Draft, Caste Certificate (if required) etc.
Office of Executive Director-Operations,
Air India Limited, 1st Floor, Main Reservation Building,
Safdarjang Airport, Aurobindo Marg.
New Delhi-110003 (Near Jor Bagh Metro Station)
Get Here: More Jobs in Delhi
For Sr. Trainee Pilots Post:
- Desirous and Eligible applicants may apply by sending their typed and signed application through the Department in the prescribed format on or before last date as indicated below.
- Format of application can be downloaded from official website which is www.airindia.in by firstly visiting the “Career” tab that is available at the bottom of the home page.
- Aspirants must fill prescribed application form with entire details and attach photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience etc.
- Filled application form must be enclosed in an envelope and super scribed with name “Application for the Post of…………”.
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to below given address before last date that is specified below.
General Manager (Personnel),
Air India Limited, Headquarters Airlines House,
113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road,
You Can Also Check: Latest Recruitment Notifications
- Last Date of registration for Walk-in for Co-Pilots: 14th December 2016
- Last Date to Submission of Application for Sr. Trainee Pilots: 23rd December 2016
Aspirants may check Official Notification available above on this page for getting additional detailed information about Air India Recruitment 2017.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Opportunities:
Air India Recruitment
A current career opening advertisement has promulgated entitled as Air India Recruitment with intention to recruit bright and energetic candidates. Organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview for filling up position of Deputy Manager (Flight Dispatch). Contenders who want to grasp this amazing opportunity may apply for Air India Recruitment 2017, by attending walk-in-interview at the tailored venue on the schedule date that is 30th November 2016.
Aspirants need to bring original hard copy of all the documents and certificates along with the application form at the time of interview. For further details regarding Air India Careers, aspirants must scroll the page, which is well created by our team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Air India Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Air India Limited|
|Interview Date||30th November 2016|
Air India Vacancy:
Deputy Manager (Flight Dispatch)
Air India Recruitment Notice: Download PDF
Essential Criteria for Air India Jobs:
- Candidates should have 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board with Physics and Mathematics and Holding current DGCA (India) Approval as Flight Despatcher on Jet Aircraft is required.
- Aspirants who qualified BE, Science Graduate, MBA from a recognized University/Institute COP/RTR or experience in relevant field will be given preference.
- General candidates must be Maximum 35 years of age, SC/ST 40 years and OBC candidates is of 38 years is required for the position.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category contenders as per the Government of India norms.
Aspirants who will be selected for the Deputy Manager (Flight Dispatch) position will get the inclusive amount of salary of Rs. 20600 – 46500/- including Company’s Contribution to Provident Fund and other allowances.
Candidates need to bring an A/c Payee Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “Air India Ltd.”, payable at DELHI.
Way to get hired:
- Selection of the Contenders will be done on the basis of their performance in walk-in-interview organized by the Air India Limited.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for Air India Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.airindia.com”.
- Now move the cursor to the end of the page and select “Careers” tab from the list provided.
- Now choose and hit on the appropriate link of advertisement that is “Walk-In-Selection for Recruitment of Deputy Manager (Flight Dispatch)”.
- Here is the advertisement, read the instructions attentively with care.
- Then download the application format.
- Now fill the application form with correct details.
- Attach self attested copies of all the certificates/ testimonials and 2 recent passport size photographs along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope.
- Now the candidates who are going to appear in walk-in-interview must bring Application form and all original Certificates/Testimonials in support of Date of Birth, Technical Qualification, Educational Qualification, and Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC Candidates) along with them.
Office of Executive Director (Operations)
Air India Limited, Safdarjung Airport,
New Delhi – 110003
Date to Remember:
Date of Interview: 30th November 2016
For more details regarding Air India Recruitment 2017 visit above mentioned link. To get latest upcoming career related notifications you can join us on Face book/ Google Plus and bookmark this page by using CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|