Latest career declaration has been made by Airtel, India’s leading telecommunication company titled as Airtel Recruitment. This telecommunication company intends to hire eligible aspirants for filling up various NMT Engineer, Manager and other positions in different disciplines. Fresher’s holding B.E. / B.TECH degree are eligible to apply for theses vacancies and may get themselves registered for Airtel Recruitment 2017 though online registration link given below.
Interested candidates, seeking for challenging jobs in India can apply for Airtel Careers through online procedure customized below. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing entire details concerning to Airtel openings on this page below. All willing aspirant must go through this acknowledgement completely before applying.
|Name of organization||Airtel|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2017|
- Territory Sales Manager – DTH – Asst. Manager
- TSM – Rural Prepaid
- NMT Engineer
- TSM – DTH
- Territory Service Manager- Sr. Executive
- ZSM – Franchise Retail – Manager
- Enterprise Architect- Manager
- Transmission Planning
- DSS Analyst- Finance- Asst. Manager
- VAS Manager- Asst. Manager
- TSM – Rural Prepaid
- Order Entry SME- Enterprises- Executive
- Franchise Retail Manager – Assistant Manager
- ZSM – Postpaid – Sr. Manager
- Project Manager
- TSM – Key Account- Corporate Business
- Feasibility Executive
- Store Manager
- Circle Head – O&M
Fascinated contenders looking for jobs in private sector, should have attain Graduate / Post Graduate Degree from a repudiated university or an institute according to the applying post.
Other Skills Required:
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Product knowledge
- Enterprising and entrepreneurial
- Analytical and problems Solving
- Leadership qualities
- Networking and inter-personal skills
Those candidates who will be considered for Airtel Job Vacancy will be getting an expressive amount of salary and other allowances will also get according to their performance and skills from the organization.
Selection Mode for Airtel Vacancy:
- Appointment of deserving aspirants will be initially made based on screening of applications and then may need to undergo through written Test / Skill Test / Interview.
- Further selection process will be conducted by the selection panel of concerned authority. So, contenders need to perform their level best for selection.
Read Below Given Articles:
Way to Fill Online Application Form for Airtel Recruitment:
Eligible candidates wish to apply for these latest openings in private sector are required follow the below furnished steps for registering themselves for desired jobs.
- First of all contenders need to visit the official website that is www.airtel.in.
- After that you need to scroll down the complete home page and switch on to “Careers” option available at the bottom.
- Thereafter, hit on “Current Openings” link available on next page.
- This will open the page having various job titles, from where you need to choose appropriate job link.
- Go through entire details carefully and completely regarding the applied post.
- Press “Apply Now” link and log in with user name and password.
- Fill Online Application Form with relevant details and upload your images and other documents (if necessary)
- Recheck your filled application form.
- Hit on “Submit” button for final completion of application form.
- Lastly get a hard copy of filled application for future use.
Last date to submit online Application form: April 2017
Eligible and interested candidates can check the Official Link for more information related to Airtel Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants must stay connected with web portal to achieve latest updates regarding relevant Recruitment. You can also subscribe your e-mail address by getting direct e-mail in your mail box and interested aspirants can also join us on Facebook / Google Plus for more upcoming notifications and updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Online Jobs from Home||Free Job Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Part Time Jobs in India|