A newest career advertisement has been published by Airtel stated as Airtel Recruitment. For various vacant posts of Engineer, Spoke Manager, Integrated Voice Core Lead, Lead – Quality, Store Manager, Zonal Customer Service Manager and others, organization is inviting applications through online mode. Contenders, who have completed their BE/B.Tech degree and looking for Freshers Jobs, should grab this great chance by applying againstAirtel Recruitment 2018.Have a look below to know about Airtel Vacancies.
This Page Contains:
The contenders will have to undergo through written test & personal interview, because on the basis of their performance in selection round, candidates will be appointed. Job seekers may fill application form through online mode on or before the last date that is mentioned below.Further information about Airtel Recruitment 2018 is available below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Posts for Airtel Recruitment:
- Engineer – NWI
- Spoke Manager
- Integrated Voice Core Lead
- Lead – Quality
- Zonal Customer Service Manager
- Key Accounts (Voice)
Education Qualification for Airtel Vacancy:
- Contenders, who are applying for Airtel Jobs, should have completed Graduation /diploma degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Contenders must have relevant experience in allied discipline according to Post.
Age Limitations for Airtel Career Openings:
- The age of participants should be between 21 to 35 yearsfor general and two years relaxation for OBC, 5 year relaxation for SC/ ST.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
- Contenders, who have decided to apply for Airtel Job Openings, need to pay an amount of fee of Rs.50/- forSC/ST/PWD/EXS and Rs.250 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges).
- Fee can be paid through online mode.
- Selected candidates will get an impressive and good amount of salary which will be provided by the organizationas per decided by the norms of Government at the time of joining.
- Organization will also pay many allowances including travel allowance, petrol allowance, HRA, etc and other benefits as per the norms of organization.
Know about: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Mode of Appointment:
Appointment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in written exam and personal interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
What is the process to apply for Airtel Application Form?
- First of all, contenders are suggested to log on to the official website of organization that isairtel.in.
- From the homepage, hit on “Careers” tab that is given at the bottom of the homepage.
- Then, hit on “Current Openings” option which you will get at the new page.
- Follow “my account option” and candidates who are already registered yourself with airtel, you need to login with your user name and password and apply through further process.
- New user need to register yourself by hitting “new user” and accept the privacy agreement and create an account and register yourself.
- Thereafter, you need to select suitable for that posts which you want to apply and read all the details carefully.
- After that, fill the application form with complete details in correct manner.
- After filling the form, must upload all relevant updated testimonials in support of education, caste, DOB, recent passport size photograph if required.
- Finally, take a printout of it and keep the copy of the same for future reference.
Last Date to apply: Apply Now
For more details about Airtel Recruitment 2018, you need to visit the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Part Time Jobs in India|
|Latest Walkin||10 Ways to Make Money Online|
|Online Jobs from Home||Free Job Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|