AP EAMCET Counselling
JNTU Kakinada on the behalf of APSCHE had conducted AP EAMCET exam and now selected applicants have to appear for AP EAMCET Counselling. Students appeared in examination for Engineering and Agriculture and Medical courses to get admission in various undergraduate professional courses offered by different universities and institutions in Andhra Pradesh state. Now, it’s time to check Web Based Counseling Schedule for appearing in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET counseling according to rank obtained in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET exam. Go through below section of page carefully and check AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 dates as per rank obtained.
Overview of Page:
Appearing individuals for EAMCET counseling have to register through online and also need to pay processing fee. Web based counseling procedure is done so that candidate can exercise options and can select a college and course as per their choice. Eagerly waiting candidates for Web Based Counselling in Andhra Pradesh can download now counseling dates from this page which is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are going to appear in counseling of Andhra Pradesh, they must look once whole page for getting complete information related to AP EAMCET Counselling Schedule.
AP EAMCET Counselling
AP EAMCET Courses:
|Engineering Category (E)||Agriculture and Medical Category (AM)|
|B.E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology||B.Sc.(Ag.)|
|B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)||B.Sc.(Hort.)|
|B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)||B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry|
|B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Diary Technology)||B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences|
|B.Tech.(Food Science & Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Science & Technology)||B.Tech. (Food Science & Technology)|
|B.Sc.(CA & BM) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (M.P.C.)||B.Sc. (CA &BM) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Sciences (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (Bi.P.C.)|
|B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)||MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery|
|Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C|
|BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery|
|BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery|
|BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery|
|BNYS – Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences|
|B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)|
|B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)|
|Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)|
Candidates who have qualified in AP EAMCET entrance exam are required to pay processing fee to appear in AP EAMCET Counselling. So, selected contenders have to pay sum of Rs.1200/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs.600/- for SC/ST candidates towards processing fee.
AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure:
Issue of Notification:
- First of all State Council of Higher Education will issue a notification for selected applicants in entrance exam indicating the dates and ranks of the candidates to be attended for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule.
- For Exercising options and also notify the list of Help-line Centres will be provided.
- Applicants who missed out to report for Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the colleges.
- After the notification applicants have to report their documents at help line centres.
- Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification
- After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form, List of colleges, courses and their Codes will be given to all the Candidates.
- Based on the codes, applicants have to write College and Course code for which they intend to join and it is advised to prepare such lists in consultation with their parents and friends.
- From out of that list Contenders has to prioritize and write Priority Number in the Blank Option Form which is essential to enter the options on the web.
- Participants can exercise any number of options and can take print out if they desire. Help-Line Centres shall furnish the detailed procedure of Exercising Options.
You may Also Read: – Steps & Stages of Counseling Process
Modification of Options and Freezing:
- Contenders can change his/her options any number of times during the allotted time.
- After allotted time for option entry, If any applicant is not satisfied with the Options exercised, he/she can modify the options on the dates notified by the authority and this is final opportunity for exercising options.
Final Allotments of Seats:
- Final Allotments of participated candidates will be placed on the Web. Participants, with downloaded allotment order, have to report through Self-reporting system and report at the allotted college also.
- These two stages are mandatory and mere reporting through self-reporting or reporting at the college is alone not sufficient to retain a seat.
- If applicants fail to report through self-reporting and reporting at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and applier will have no claim for further allotment of seats.
You should know: Documents Required For Counselling
Certificates To Be Produced:
For AP EAMCET counselling, all selected aspirants in entrance exam have to go through the certificate verification process. All the selected contenders have to attend any one designated Help Line Centers as per to the prescribed schedule for certificated verification process. Applicants are requested to bring the original documents with 2 sets of photocopies at the time of certificate verification. Here we have listed the list of documents that is to brought by all appliers:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like:
- APEAMCET-2017 Rank Card.
- APEAMCET-2017 Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate.
- Transfer certificate
- S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- VI to Inter Study Certificate OR Residence Certificate for 10 years (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) OR Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates,
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2014 OR White ration card issued by competent authority of A.P for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates (BC/SC/ST).
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
You May Also Read: – Ways To Get Right Study Loan
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
- PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC & Sports- Produce Original Certificates issued by the competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of A.P
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
List Of Help Line Centre:
- Anantapuranantapur District
- Hindupur, Anantapur District
- Kalyandurg, Anantapur District
- Chittoor, Chittoor District
- Tirupati, Chittoor District
- Madanapalli,Chittoor District
- Kakinada, East Godavari District
- Rajamundry, East Godavari District
- Guntur, Guntur District
- Narasaraopet, Guntur District
- Kadapa, Kadapa District
- Proddatur, Kadapa District
- Rajampet, Kadapa District
- Vijayawada, Krishna District
- Gannavaram, Krishna District
- Machilipattanam, Krishna District
- Kurnool Kurnool District
- Nandyal, Kurnool District
- Srisailamkurnool District
- Nellore, Nellore District
- Gudur, Nellore District
- Ongole, Prakasam District
- Kandukur, Prakasam District
- Srikakulam, Srikakulam District
- Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam District
- Narsipatnam, Visakhapatnam District
- Bheemunipatnam, Visakhapatnam District
- Vizianagaram, Vizianagaram District
- Eluru, West Godavari District
- Tanuku, West Godavari District
- Bhimavaram, West Godavari District
Must Read Here: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Spot Round (if Any):
If vacancies due to cancellation or any other reason for all programmes will be computed and notified then appeared candidates can be given a chance. Minority applicants who are not qualified and not appeared for APECET/ APICET/ APEAMCET-2017, are informed to apply to consider them for the leftover seats if any, after exhausting all the APECET/APICET/APEAMCET-2017 qualified minority candidates in Minority Engineering/Pharmacy, MBA/MCA colleges opting for admission through Convenor (SW-I). The candidates are not eligible for fee reimbursement scheme.
Decentralized Web Counseling Schedule (FOR OC/BC/SC/ST/Minority):
Reporting Time: 09.00 A.M Every Day
|08-06-2017||1 to 8000|
|09-06-2017||8001 to 16000|
|10-06-2017||16001 to 30000|
|1-06-2017||30001 to 45000|
|12-06-2017||45001 to 60000|
|13-06-2017||60001 to 78000|
|14-06-2017||78001 to 95000|
|15-06-2017||95001 to 115000|
|16-06-2017||115001 to 130000|
|17-06-2017||130001 to Last|
|11-06-2017||1 to 30000|
|13-06-2017||30001 to 60000|
|15-06-2017||60001 to 90000|
|17-06-2017||90001 to 120000|
|19-06-2017||120001 to Last|
|Change of Options||21st & 22-06- 2017|
|Release of Allotments on Web||25-06-2017|
Centralized Certificate Verification (For Ph, Cap, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian) Only At Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada:
Reporting Time: 9:00 AM Every Day
Detailed Notification Web Based Counselling 2017>>> Press Here
To know more details about AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 visit Official Link. If you want to get more details related to the Web Based Counseling Schedule, then stay connected with our web portal on the regular basis for more updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|AP EAMCET Hall Ticket||AP EAMCET Application Form|
|AP EAMCET Results||How To Prepare For EAMCET|
|Best Medical Colleges in India||Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|