AP EAMCET Counselling
Students, who qualified AP EAMCET 2018 Exam, have to appear for AP EAMCET Counselling where seat will be allotted to students according to their rank. AP EAMCET Web Based Counseling will be organized via online mode.
AP EAMCET Counselling Schedule
AP EAMCET Web Counselling 2018 will be started from 26th May 2018. AP EAMCET is a state level entrance test organized by JNTU Kakinada on the behalf of APSCHE. Also result has been declared, now those who are shortlisted have to attempt the Counselling of AP EAMCET 2018
AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure
AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure consists of choice certificate verification, option exercise, seat allotment, etc. Main motive of organizing AP EAMCET Counselling admission in various undergraduate professional courses offered by different universities and institutions in Andhra Pradesh state.
Overview of Page:
AP EAMCET Online Seat Allotment
Appearing individuals for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Counselling have to register through online first and pay processing fees. Candidates can select college and course as per their choice and seat will be allotted as per preference and seat availability
Candidates must check AP EAMCET Counselling 2018 Schedule by scrolling down this page which is well created by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
AP EAMCET Counselling
AP EAMCET Courses:
|Engineering Category (E)||Agriculture and Medical Category (AM)|
|B.E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology||B.Sc.(Ag.)|
|B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)||B.Sc.(Hort.)|
|B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)||B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry|
|B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Diary Technology)||B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences|
|B.Tech.(Food Science & Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Science & Technology)||B.Tech. (Food Science & Technology)|
|B.Sc.(CA & BM) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (M.P.C.)||B.Sc. (CA &BM) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Sciences (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (Bi.P.C.)|
|B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)||MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery|
|Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C|
|BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery|
|BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery|
|BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery|
|BNYS – Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences|
|B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)|
|B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)|
|Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)|
Processing Fee For AP EAMCET Counselling:
Candidates who have qualified in AP EAMCET entrance exam are required to pay processing fee to appear in AP EAMCET Counselling. So, selected contenders have to pay sum of Rs.1200/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs.600/- for SC/ST candidates towards processing fee.
AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure:
AP EAMCET Counselling Notification:
- First of all State Council of Higher Education will issue a notification for selected applicants in entrance exam indicating the dates and ranks of the candidates to be attended for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule.
- For Exercising options and also notify the list of Help-line Centres will be provided.
- Applicants who missed out to report for Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the colleges.
- After the notification applicants have to report their documents at help line centres.
- Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification
- After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form, List of colleges, courses and their Codes will be given to all the Candidates.
- Based on the codes, applicants have to write College and Course code for which they intend to join and it is advised to prepare such lists in consultation with their parents and friends.
- From out of that list Contenders has to prioritize and write Priority Number in the Blank Option Form which is essential to enter the options on the web.
- Participants can exercise any number of options and can take print out if they desire. Help-Line Centres shall furnish the detailed procedure of Exercising Options.
You may Also Read: – Steps & Stages of Counseling Process
Modification of Options and Freezing:
- Contenders can change his/her options any number of times during the allotted time.
- After allotted time for option entry, If any applicant is not satisfied with the Options exercised, he/she can modify the options on the dates notified by the authority and this is final opportunity for exercising options.
Once the process of document verification gets completed candidates need to fix their seats for that a particular procedure has to be followed:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website
- After reaching the homepage candidates need to hit on the “Candidate Registration” link.
- Then have to fill their “Registration Number”, “Hall Ticket Number”, “Rank” & “Date of Birth”.
- After filling up the details aspirants need to hit on the “Generate Password” link
- After registration fill up 8 characters length password with at least one numeric digit
- Fill a password of 8 characters length with at least one numeric.
- Then candidates need to enter the “Login ID Number”, “Hall Ticket”, “Password” & “Date of Birth” in candidate’s login.
- the next step is to press the “Check Box & Option Entry” link
- afterwards candidates need to fill up the options
- The most important instruction to follow is to lock filled choices.
Final Allotments of Seats:
- Final Allotments of participated candidates will be placed on the Web. Participants, with downloaded allotment order, have to report through Self-reporting system and report at the allotted college also.
- These two stages are mandatory and mere reporting through self-reporting or reporting at the college is alone not sufficient to retain a seat.
- If applicants fail to report through self-reporting and reporting at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and applier will have no claim for further allotment of seats.
You should know: Documents Required For Counselling
Certificates To Be Produced:
For AP EAMCET counselling, all selected aspirants in entrance exam have to go through the certificate verification process. All the selected contenders have to attend any one designated Help Line Centers as per to the prescribed schedule for certificated verification process. Applicants are requested to bring the original documents with 2 sets of photocopies at the time of certificate verification. Here we have listed the list of documents that is to brought by all appliers:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like:
- APEAMCET-2017 Rank Card.
- APEAMCET-2017 Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate.
- Transfer certificate
- S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- VI to Inter Study Certificate OR Residence Certificate for 10 years (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) OR Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates,
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2014 OR White ration card issued by competent authority of A.P for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates (BC/SC/ST).
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
You May Also Read: – Ways To Get Right Study Loan
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
- PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC & Sports- Produce Original Certificates issued by the competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of A.P
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
List Of Help Line Centre:
- Anantapuranantapur District
- Hindupur, Anantapur District
- Kalyandurg, Anantapur District
- Chittoor, Chittoor District
- Tirupati, Chittoor District
- Madanapalli,Chittoor District
- Kakinada, East Godavari District
- Rajamundry, East Godavari District
- Guntur, Guntur District
- Narasaraopet, Guntur District
- Kadapa, Kadapa District
- Proddatur, Kadapa District
- Rajampet, Kadapa District
- Vijayawada, Krishna District
- Gannavaram, Krishna District
- Machilipattanam, Krishna District
- Kurnool Kurnool District
- Nandyal, Kurnool District
- Srisailamkurnool District
- Nellore, Nellore District
- Gudur, Nellore District
- Ongole, Prakasam District
- Kandukur, Prakasam District
- Srikakulam, Srikakulam District
- Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam District
- Narsipatnam, Visakhapatnam District
- Bheemunipatnam, Visakhapatnam District
- Vizianagaram, Vizianagaram District
- Eluru, West Godavari District
- Tanuku, West Godavari District
- Bhimavaram, West Godavari District
Must Read Here: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Spot Round (if Any):
If vacancies due to cancellation or any other reason for all programmes will be computed and notified then appeared candidates can be given a chance. Minority applicants who are not qualified and not appeared for APECET/ APICET/ APEAMCET-2018, are informed to apply to consider them for the leftover seats if any, after exhausting all the APECET/APICET/APEAMCET-2018 qualified minority candidates in Minority Engineering/Pharmacy, MBA/MCA colleges opting for admission through Convenor (SW-I). The candidates are not eligible for fee reimbursement scheme.
AP EAMCET Online Counseling Instructions
Here are the instructions regarding AP EAMCET Counseling Online schedule, remember these points if you are also going to participate in the counseling
- AP EAMCET Counseling 2018 will be held via online mode
- Only Qualified students can appear for AP EAMCET 2018 counselling session
- Students need to bring AP EAMCET Counselling call letter with original and self-attested photocopies of documents.
- Once choice filled is locked then no changes will be entertained in any circumstances
- You also need to pay fees for confirmation of seats
- AP EAMCET Seat Allotment will be done, as per preference, ranking and availability of seats
- If seats left vacant, students will be called for next AP EAMCET Counselling round
- Spot counselling Round also held if any seat left over.
Check Out: Counselling Schedule
List of AP EAMCET 2018 Accepting Institutes
Here is the list of Institutes Accepting AP EAMCET Scores 2018. Below listed institutes will offer admission to various B.Techprogrammes on the basis of entrance exam. Candidates will have to choose the participating institutes of AP EAMCET 2018 while choice filling during counselling
- JNTU College of Engineering
- University College of Engineering Osmania University
- AU College of Engineering
- Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering
- Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences
- Vasavi College of Engineering
- University College of Technology
- GokarajuRangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
- KoneruLakshmaiah University – College of Engineering
- JNTUH College of Engineering
- Decentralized Web Counseling Schedule (FOR OC/BC/SC/ST/Minority): June 2018
- Reporting Time: 09.00 A.M Every Day
Check here the tentative schedule of AP EAMCET 2018 counselling process for MPC & BiPC stream:
|Events||Dates (MPC Stream)||Dates (BiPC Stream)|
|Certificate Verification||2nd week of June to 3rd week of June 2018||2nd week of August 2018|
|Option Entry||2nd week of June to 3rd week of June 2018||2nd week of August 2018|
|Change of Options||4th week of June 2018||–|
|Release of Allotments on Web||4th week of June 2018||4th week of August 2018|
|Certificate Verification & Exercising Options||3rd week of July 2018||2nd week of September 2018|
|Allotment Release||4th week of July 2018||2nd week of September 2018|
Centralized Certificate Verification (For Ph, Cap, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian) Only At Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada: 9:00 AM Every Day
Check Now: Best Medical Colleges in India
To know more details about AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 visit Official Link. If you want to get more details related to the Web Based Counseling Schedule, then stay connected with our web portal on the regular basis for more updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|AP EAMCET Hall Ticket||AP EAMCET Application Form|
|AP EAMCET Results||AP EAMCET Cut Off|
|AP EAMCET Syllabus||AP EAMCET Model Papers|
|AP EAMCET Mock Test||AP EAMCET Answer Key|