AP EAMCET Counselling
APSCHE & Department of Technical Education has released detailed notification and schedule for certificate verification on apeamcet.nic.in for AP EAMCET Counselling 2019-20. Students can participate in AP EAMCET Web Counseling for the seats available in Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in the State (both University and Private) for the academic year 2019-20.
AP EAMCET Counselling
AP EAMCET Counselling 2019-20 Schedule
|Schedule For Verification Of Certificates (Whose Data Is Incomplete) At Help Line Centers [ Ranks Called]|
Candidates have to visit the nearest Help Line Centers for certificate verification. After that they have to proceed for Option Entry.
Revised Schedule for Option Entry – Check New Dates (Latest Update Released)
Certificate verification is also extended upto 11.07.2019. Option entry will commence after 12.07.2019 instead of 08.07.2019
Official Notification – AP EAMCET Counselling 2019-20 [Option Entry (Again Rescheduled)]
Candidates who is PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) and Anglo-Indian have to visit the Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada for certificate verification.
|SPORTS & GAMES||1||30000|
|SPORTS & GAMES||30001||60000|
|SPORTS & GAMES||60001||90000|
|SPORTS & GAMES||90001||Last|
Official Link Related to AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling
AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure
AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure consists of payment of fee, document verification, choice filling, seat allotment, etc. Main motive of organizing AP EAMCET Counselling admission in various undergraduate professional courses offered by different universities and institutions in Andhra Pradesh state.
Get Details – Counselling Procedure In Details
AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure
Step 1: Payment of Fee
- To participate in AP EAMCET Counselling 2019 Procedure, contenders have to pay processing fee – Rs.1200/- for OC/BC category and Rs.600/- for SC/ST category.
- Mode To Pay Fee: Online (Through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking)
- To pay candidates have to login by using their hall ticket number and rank
- After Payment of Fee, a separate registration number and login ID will be sent through SMS
Step 2: Document Verification
- Candidates will have to report at Helpline Centres (HLC) for Document Verification
- Candidates must bring both original & photocopy of documents at Helpline Centres
- After successfully verification of documents, a slip or receipt will be given to the candidates
Step 3: Create Password
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website
- After reaching the homepage candidates need to hit on the “Candidate Registration” link.
- Then have to fill their “Registration Number”, “Hall Ticket Number”, “Rank” & “Date of Birth”.
- After filling up the details aspirants need to hit on the “Generate Password” link
Step 4: Choice Filling
- For Choice Filling need to login again by candidates by entering “Registration Number”, “Hall Ticket Number”, “Rank”, “Date of Birth” & “Password”.
- Press on generate OTP. An OTP will be sent to the candidates mobile. After entering OTP, list of available institutes, courses and seats will be displayed on the screen.
- After that next step is to select institutes & courses as per your interest & choice
- Modification of choices will be done before the locking of choice. No changes will be done after the choices are locked.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- Seat Allotment will be done on the basis of marks, rank, seat availability, category & reservation of candidates
- Candidates can download their Allotment letter by login their details
Know About – Documents Required For Counselling
Certificates to Be Produced By Candidates at the time of AP EAMCET Counselling
All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies:
- AP EAMCET-2019 Rank card
- AP EAMCET-2019 Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent)
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo)
- Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/Degree in respect of Non-Local Candidates
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates
- Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification)
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of oBC / ST / SC issued by the competent authority
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2016 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
- Local status certificate if applicable
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC / Sports / PH / CAP shall bring the original certificates
Check Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
List of Help Line Centers
- Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
- MRAGR Government Polytechnic, Vizianagram
- Andhra University counseling centre, opposite School of Distance Education, Visakhapatnam
- Government Polytechnic, Kancharapalem, Visakhapatnam
- Government Institute of Chemical Engineering, Visakhapatnam
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- S.M.V.M Polytechnic, Tanuku, West Godavari dist
- Andhra Loyola Degree College, Benz Circle, Vijayawada
- SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada
- Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada
- JNTU College Of Engineering, Narasaraopet
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- MBTS Government Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur
- D.A Government Polytechnic, Ongole
- Government Polytechnic, Venkateswarapuram, Nellore
- S.V Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi
- Sri Venkateswara University, Old MLA Building Tirupathi
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuram
- Government Polytechnic, Ananthapuram
- Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic, Kurnool
- ESC, Government Polytechnic, Nandyala
- YSR Engineering College, Proddatur
- Government Polytechnic for women, Kadapa
Other Important Links Related To AP EAMCET
|AP EAMCET Application Form||AP EAMCET Syllabus|
|AP EAMCET Question Paper||AP EAMCET Mock Test|
|AP EAMCET Cut Off||AP EAMCET Answer Key|
|AP EAMCET Hall Ticket||AP EAMCET Results|
Things to Remember about AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling
- All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the fee from 29.06.2019 to 08.07.2019
- All the candidates no need to go to Help Line Centers for verification of certificates and candidates whose data is verified and data displayed and agreed by the candidates can directly proceed for option entry as per the schedule.
- Candidate can visit the nearest Help Line Centers for any help with proof
Convener Office Address:
CONVENER, APEAMCET-2019 ADMISSIONS,
Flat. No: 104, ANR towers, Jammichettu Street,
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help Line Numbers: 7995645692 (or) 7995845619 and 9100998075
AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling FAQs
Question: Is there any way through which I can change date and time of AP EAMCET counselling 2019?
Question: How long should I reach for counseling at counselling venue?
Answer: At least two hours before counselling starts
To know more details about AP EAMCET Counselling 2019 visit Official Link. If you want to get more details related to the Web Counseling Schedule, then stay connected with our web portal on the regular basis for more updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Universities In India||List Of Fake Universities|
|List Of UGC Approved University||Top Colleges In India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Best Study Apps For College Students|