AP PECET Counselling
After the result of AP PECET Entrance Exam gets released, AP PECET Counselling 2020 will immediately start executinGg. Candidates who qualify exam for B.P.Ed/U.G.D.P.Ed programs will be a part of AP PECET Web Counseling. Participants have to present for the round of certificate verification on given Date/Schedule.
Qualified contenders have to appear in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule. In order to take admission, all the participants have to appear for AP PECET 2020 Counselling round. Importantly, no call letter for counselling will be sent individually. Please have look for more details…
Quick View to: AP PECET Counselling 2020
- Exam: AP PECET Entrance Exam 2020
- Conducting Body: Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Purpose: Admissions in B.P.Ed/U.G.D.P.Ed
- Website: appecet.nic.in
Check Related Link:
AP PECET 2020 Counselling
- Candidates have to appear for the web-based counseling as per the schedule revealed officially.
- Candidates who will qualify AP PECET 2020 will be called for certificate verification and web counseling.
- No additional expenses for attending the AP PECET Web Based Counselling will be issued to participants.
- Candidates have to appear for AP PECET Counselling with original certificates too.
- The list of institutions to be allotted to the students will be announced intake in each course and category in each institution will be announced during the round of counselling.
- If any candidate don’t appear for the Counselling due to any reason, then his/her seat will be allotted to the next candidates in queue.
- If a candidate fails to be present for web-based counseling will not be allowed to get any further intimation from the office of the Convener.
AP PECET Counseling
AP PECET Counseling Process
Step 1: Choice Filling Option:
- Candidates must visit the website of the organization that is www.appecet.org.in
- After that hit on the appropriate link for filling the choices given on the home page
- Now you need to choose the course and colleges as per your preferences
- At last you must take out the hard copy of your choices made.
Step 2: AP PECET Counseling Fee:
- SC/ ST category candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- as a counseling fee and others have to pay Rs 1000/-.
- Payment of fee will be paid through online or offline mode only.
Step 3: Document Verification Round:
- To get admission in U.G.D.P.Ed., and B.P.Ed., courses, students need to attend and report for certificate verification and web counseling as per Counselling Schedule.
- Below listed original certificates with one set of Xerox of all below listed documents must be brought by the aspirants and report on time at venue given in official notification.
Know Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Documents Required At the Time of AP PECET 2020 Counselling
Along with a set of Xerox copies, candidates have to produce Original Documents at the time of counseling for the verification purposes. The original documents will be given back to the candidates as the Document Verification process get completed. Following is the list of documents and certificates to be submitted at the time of AP PECET Counselling 2020.
- Degree / Intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate & Memorandum of Marks
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Certificates carrying all the academic records of last 7 years of study.
- Residence certificate for Preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination.
- Community Certificate by the competent authority in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates
- Domicile of parents for a period of 10 years in Andhra Pradesh. This 10 year period doesn’t includes residence period of their employment outside A.P.
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate as per the G.O. and rules in force.
- One set of Xerox copies of all certificates.
- Certificate from the concerned Zilla Sainik Welfare officer along with original military discharge certificate, Identity card and pension certificate in case of a pensioner in case you want admission under CAP.
- Candidates seeking the admission under NCC category should submit N.C.C Certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
- One set of Xerox copies of all certificates
Step 4: Allotment Of Seats:
- After the completion of the documents verification round, seats will be allotted top the candidates according to their rank, category and reservation etc so download your allotment list from official site of organization.
- Finally selected candidates on the basis of available seats in each region and category will Issue allotment letters.
Step 5: Visit Institution For Admission:
- After seats are allotted to the students, they need to visit to the allotted institution and pay required course fee as soon as possible and take receipt of admission.
- Those applicants who have been allotted with the seats have to submit the original documents in the college at the time of reporting.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
AP PECET Counselling Fee:
- For SC/ ST category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For Other category candidates: Rs. 1000/-
List Of Help Line Centers:
|Place||Name of the Help Line Centre|
|Guntur||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjunanagar, Guntur|
|Tirupathi||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi|
|Visakhapatnam||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
Want To Know? How To Prepare For Group Discussion
Points To Be Consider:
- CAP & NCC aspirants required reporting for Centralized Certificates verification only at Helpline Center, Acharya Nagarjuna University, and Guntur.
- For this, candidates have to submit the following original documents and also one set of Xerox copies at the time of web counseling for verification.
- After that, candidates have to attend web counseling and need to Exercise options for Web based Counselling at any Help Line centers / home / any other internet facility. Help line centers are open at 9.00am.
- Shortlisted candidates for counseling have to appear for web based counselling at their own expenses.
- If any candidates fails to appear in web based counseling as per given schedule, he/ she will not receive any intimation from the office of the Conveyer.
AP PECET Counselling Schedule 2020:
|Verification of Original |
Certificates and submission
of Xerox certificates at
any Help Line centers
|NCC & CAP Category Candidates||B.P.Ed||October 2020|
|Exercising options for Web |
based Counseling at any
Help Line centers / home
/ any other internet facility
|Issue of allotment letters |
(Candidates can downloadallotment order from website: : appecet.apsche.ac.in)
|Both courses||November 2020|
|Last date for admission |
into colleges and payment
of tuition fee and special fee
|Both courses||November 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||Both courses||November 2020|
|Last date for submission |
of Vacancy positions after
first phase admissions
by the colleges to the Convener
|Both courses||November 2020|
Check Here: Counselling Schedule Notifications
Students May Also Search For:
- AP PECET Counselling Dates
- AP PECET Counselling Dates 2020 Rank Wise
- AP PECET 2nd Counselling Date
- AP PECET Second Counselling Date
- AP PECET Counselling Rank Wise
- AP PECET Web Counselling
To get more information about AP PECET Counselling 2020, you may check this Official Link. You can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D for latest updates. If candidates have any doubt then they can write in comment big which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||Entrance Exam in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|