AP PECET Counselling
Candidates, who will be qualified in Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test, are suggested to check AP PECET Counselling Schedule from this page. This counseling process is being held for those aspirants who are willing to take admission in B.P.Ed/U.G.D.P.Ed in Acharya Nagarjuna University. Andhra Pradesh State Council of higher education will conduct AP PECET Web Counseling in the month of July 2018. Students who are going to be the part of AP PECET Counselling 2018 can check other dates and necessary detail from below section of this page.
Aspirants who are going to participate in AP PECET counseling round must carry all the credentials with the purpose of verification. Qualified aspirants against AP PECET 2018 can now appear in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under. Complete information in concern to AP PECET Counselling is well furnished on this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested applicants must have a look before applying to avoid any difficulty at time of applying.
AP PECET Counseling
AP PECET Counseling Process:
Step 1: Choice Filling Option:
- Candidates must visit the website of the organization that is www.appecet.org.in
- After that hit on the appropriate link for filling the choices given on the home page
- Now you need to choose the course and colleges as per your preferences
- At last you must take out the hard copy of your choices made.
Step 2: AP PECET Counseling Fee:
- SC/ ST category candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- as a counseling fee and others have to pay Rs 1000/-.
- Payment of fee will be paid through online or offline mode only.
Step 3: Document Verification Round:
- To get admission in U.G.D.P.Ed., and B.P.Ed., courses, students need to attend and report for certificate verification and web counseling as per Counselling Schedule.
- Below listed original certificates with one set of Xerox of all below listed documents must be brought by the aspirants and report on time at venue given in official notification.
Step 4: Allotment Of Seats:
- After the completion of the documents verification round, seats will be allotted top the candidates according to their rank, category and reservation etc so download your allotment list from official site of organization.
- Finally selected candidates on the basis of available seats in each region and category will Issue allotment letters.
Step 5: Visit Institution For Admission:
- After the seats are allotted to the students, the need to visit the to the allotted institution and pay required course fee as soon as possible and take receipt of admission.
- Those applicants who have been allotted with the seats have to submit the original documents in the college at the time of reporting.
Check Here: Counselling Schedule Notifications
Credentials To Be Produced At The Time Of Seat Allotment:
- APPECET Rank card & Hall Ticket
- Degree / Intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate & Memorandum of Marks
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Study Certificate giving the details of past seven years of study
- Residence certificate for Preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of
- BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate as per the G.O. and rules in force
- One set of Xerox copies of all certificates
AP PECET Counselling Fee:
- For SC/ ST category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For Other category candidates: Rs. 1000/-
List Of Help Line Centers:
|Place||Name of the Help Line Centre|
|Guntur||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjunanagar, Guntur|
|Tirupathi||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi|
|Visakhapatnam||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
Want To Know? Counselling Tips & Techniques
Points To Be Consider:
- CAP & NCC aspirants required reporting for Centralized Certificates verification only at Helpline Center, Acharya Nagarjuna University, and Guntur.
- For this, candidates have to submit the following original documents and also one set of Xerox copies at the time of web counseling for verification.
- After that, candidates have to attend web counseling and need to Exercise options for Web based Counselling at any Help Line centers / home / any other internet facility. Help line centers are open at 9.00am.
- Shortlisted candidates for counseling have to appear for web based counselling at their own expenses.
- If any candidates fails to appear in web based counseling as per given schedule, he/ she will not receive any intimation from the office of the Conveyer.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
AP PECET Counselling Schedule 2018:
|Verification of Original Certificates and submission of Xerox certificates at any Help Line centers||B.P.Ed||July, 2018|
|NCC & CAP Category Candidates||B.P.Ed||July, 2018|
|Exercising options for Web based Counseling at any Help Line centers / home / any other internet facility||B.P.Ed||July, 2018|
|Issue of allotment letters (Candidates can download allotment order from website: : appecet.apsche.ac.in)||Both courses||August, 2018|
|Last date for admission into colleges and payment of tuition fee and special fee||Both courses||August, 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||Both courses||August, 2018|
|Last date for submission of Vacancy positions after first phase admissions by the colleges to the Convener||Both courses||August, 2018|
You May Read This: Counselling Procedure in Details
To get more information about AP PECET Counselling 2018, you may check this Official Link. You can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D for latest updates. If candidates have any doubt then they can write in comment big which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|AP PECET Application Form||AP ECET Notification|
|AP PECET Hall Ticket||AP PECET Result|
|List of Universities in Andhra Pradesh||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|