AP Police Recruitment
Latest employment advertisement as AP Police Recruitment has been depicted. Organization is ready to hire 800 individuals for CT (Constable bharti), SI (Sub Inspector) and ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector) Job Positions. Interested and keen aspirants are required to fill Andhra Pradesh Police online Application form by visiting @appolice.gov.in in order to get registered for AP Police vacancies. Aspirants must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for AP Police Recruitment 2017.
Highlights Of This Page:
Those who are seeking for latest jobs in Andhra Pradesh may grab this chance. As per AP Police Notification, your final placement for Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs is based on performance in Prelims Exam, Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Mains Exam. For more details regarding AP Police Recruitment 2018, have a look on this page well customized by team of recruitmentresult.com
AP Police Recruitment
|Organizing Body||State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh|
|Last date to Apply||Check below|
Andhra Pradesh Police Vacancy:
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Commissioner of Police
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Home Guard
- Head Constable
What should be your minimum qualifications to apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment?
Have a glance on table to know qualification required for AP police sub inspector recruitment, AP Police Assistant sub inspector jobs and AP Police CT Bharti Jobs.
|Sub Inspector/ Assistant Sub Inspector|| Graduate|
|Assistant Commissioner of Police|
|Constable/ Head Constable||12th Pass|
|Home Guard||10th Pass|
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
What should be your minimum age?
Age of applying personal for AP Police Vacancy should be minimum 18 years while maximum age is as per norms of institution. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
What you need to pay for getting registered?
Aspirants applying under AP Police ASI recruitment, Andhra Pradesh Police ASI Jobs and AP Police constable Bharti recruitment are required to pay relevant amount of application fee. On release of official notification, we will tell you exact amount of application fee.
What will you get after selection for AP Police Jobs?
Aspirants finally selected for Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Bharti recruitment, AP Police SI Recruitment and ASI Jobs will receive suitable amount of pay scale as per rules and regulations of organization.
How will you get hired for Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs?
Selection authority is going to inspect your knowledge as well as skills based on performance in rounds such as Prelims Exam, Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Mains Exam.
AP Police Standards:
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Constable Medical Standards:
|Eye Sight||Right Eye||Left Eye|
PET for SCT (Civil) and Warder (Male/Female):
Aspirants applying for SCT (Civil) and Warder have to qualify 1600 meters run round or one-mile event session.
|100 meters Run||15 Seconds||16.5 seconds||18 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.80 meters||3.65 meters||2.75 meters|
|1600 meters run||8 minutes||9 minutes 30 sec||10 min 30 sec|
PET for SCT (AR):
This test is of 100 marks. It is mandatory to appear in each and every round in order to ensure final selection for Andhra Pradesh Police Vacancies.
|100 meters Run||15 sec||16.5 sec||18 sec||30|
|Long Jump||3.80 meters||3.65 meters||2.75 meters||30|
|1600 meters run||8 min||9 min 30 sec||10 min 30 sec||40|
Preliminary Written test exam pattern:
- This exam will be held in single attempt with time duration of 180 minutes.
- It is an objective type paper conducted in three languages such as English, Telugu, and Urdu.
- PWT Exam consists of 200 questions and each question carries 1 mark each.
Final Exam Pattern:
- Here is detailed exam pattern of Final written exam for SCT (Civil), Warder (Male/Female) posts. It consists of only one paper which is of 200 marks.
- Time duration for written examination is 3 hours.
Pattern of final examination for SCT (AR) posts:
- There is only one paper consisting 200 questions.
- Time duration of paper is of 3 hours.
- Remember, final examination is conducted for 100 marks.
Get Revised: AP Police Constable Exam Syllabus
AP Police Exam Syllabus:
Get equipped with topics covered in Andhra Pradesh Police Paper.
- Arithmetic section
- General Science
- History of India
- India Culture
- India National Movement
- Indian Geography
- and Economy
- Current events of National and International Importance
- Reasoning/Mental Ability Test
Steps to fill AP Police online Application form:
Eligible candidates may apply for AP Police SI jobs, Andhra Pradesh Police Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment and constable vacancies by following steps listed below.
- Candidates may visit official site which is appolice.gov.in
- Go under “Recruitment” tab visible at home page.
- This will take you to the page having relevant links.
- Select Andhra Pradesh Police Notification for post for which you want to apply.
- Read the opened advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Hit appropriate online applying link.
- Fill all information in AP Police Application form.
- Upload the digital images, photograph if required.
- Press on submit option for final submission of application form.
- Obtain a hard copy of it for future need.
Check Here: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
|Starting Date for filling Online Application from||Update soon|
|Last date to submit Application Form|
Note: Candidates may go through the Official Link to get more details about AP Police Recruitment 2017–2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Find More Police Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|