AP Police Recruitment 2013
- Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has broadcast the notification for filling up 457 positions of Home Guard for Hyderabad Location.
- Candidates who want to join India Police may apply as on before 15th May 2013.
- Candidates may apply in prescribe format before the last date.
- Opening date for filling up application form 29th April 2013
- Who wish to Join Home Guard various position may send their dully fill application as on before 15th May 2013.
- Recruitmentresult.com comes out with the information about AP Police Recruitment 2013.
- Who are applying for various posts of Home Guard in Andhra Pradesh Police for Hyderabad Location must read the following instruction.
AP Police Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization
- Andhra Pradesh Police State Level Board
Total No of the Positions
- 457 Position and if you are apply you will be one of them.
|Sl. No||Post code No.||Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
|01.||Cat-A||Home Guard – General||200|
|02.||Cat-B||Home Guard – Technical||184|
|03.||Cat-A||Home Guard General (Deputation)||07|
|04.||Cat-A||Home Guard General (Deputation)||04|
|05.||Cat-A||Home Guard General (Deputation)||26|
|06.||Cat-B||Home Guard – Technical (Deputation)||15|
|07.||Cat-A||Home Guard General (Deputation)||21|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Police Recruitment 2013
- The candidate should be a citizen of India and must be a local to the Hyderabad City Police Unit Area.
- For the post Cat-A, candidate must have passed SSC or any other equivalent examination as approved by the Board of Secondary Education of Govt. A.P.
- For the post Cat-B, candidate must have passed 7th or equivalent examination as on the date of notification.
- The candidates who possess higher qualification than the prescribed on will also be considered.
- Applicants’ age must be between 18 years as on closing date of Application.
- Age relaxations will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
- Candidates must have skilled and technical for Home Guard Cat-B
- Candidates must have Valid LMV license issued by Government of Andhra Pradesh for the Post of Driver.
- Candidates must have ITI certificate with relevant specialization issued by Andhra Pradesh Government.
Candidates need to pay Rs. 25/- with application cash. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Indian Postal Order etc are not acceptable. No fee for SC/ST category candidates.
Skilled applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in Preliminary Test, Written Test and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) followed by Personal Interview.
How to Apply for AP Police Recruitment 2013:
Candidates who wish to apply must download AP Police application form from www.apstatepolice.org. Candidates may Fill form with all mandatory details and attach photograph, Copies of all relevant certificates. Application should be submitted at any of places mentioned in the notification till 15th May 2013.
Goshamahal Stadium, Hyderabad
If you are not happy with this recruitment looking for more Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
- Opening Date of Application 29th April 2013
- Last Date of submit your Application as on before 15th May 2013.