AP Police Recruitment
Apply here for 3137 SI, PC, RSI, Fireman Vacancies!! Andhra Pradesh State Police Department is going to hire eligible and deserving candidates through AP Police Recruitment process. Interested candidates for AP Police Recruitment 2018-19 must check eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates etc. here on this page.
For SI, RSI, station fire and Dy. jailor posts, the online process to fill AP Police application form has been commenced from 05-11-2018 and continues till 24-11-2018. For PC, warden, firemen posts, the online link is activated from 12-11-2018 to 07-12-2018.
Highlights Of The Page
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 Details: Check Here!!!
Andhra Pradesh Police is all set to engage young and result-oriented candidates at reputed positions in Police, Prisons, Fire Services and Prosecutions Departments. The selection for Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs will be based on the merit prepared by marks obtained in written test as per the norms.
To collect detailed information about AP Police Recruitment 2018 or much more related updates, he/she must go through the content of this page which is well designed by our team of recruitmentresult.com.
AP Police Recruitment 2018
AP Police 2018 Recruitment Details:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB)|
|Name Of the Posts||Constable and Assistant Sub-inspector (ASI)|
|Number Of Vacancies||3137 Vacancy|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Start Date to apply for AP Police Recruitment||Started|
|Last Date to apply for AP Police Notification||Check Below|
|Official Websitefirstname.lastname@example.org or slprb.ap.gov.in|
AP Police vacancy details:
|Name of the Post||Number of AP Police vacancies|
|Asst Public Prosecutor||50|
|Station Fire Officer||20|
|Total AP Police Vacancies||3137|
Educational qualification for AP Police Constable SI Recruitment:
For AP Police vacancies, Candidates should have passed 10th / 12th and must have done Graduation in relevant field from Recognized Board or University.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age limit For AP Police Jobs 2018:
- The minimum and maximum age limit for AP Police jobs should be between 21 years to 25 years as on the last date of submission of application form.
- Age Relaxations shall be provided to SC/ST/BC/PWD Contenders as per the Andhra Pradesh government norms.
Application fee for AP Police Latest Recruitment:
|S.l., R.S.I., Station Fire Officer, Dy.Jailor||Rs.600/-||Rs.300|
|P.C., Warder and Firemen||Rs.300/-||Rs.150|
You Can Also: Find More Police Jobs
Salary structure for Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment:
Candidates who are going to be shortlisted for Andhra Pradesh police jobs will be offered attractive and impressive salary package plus other benefits admissible under Andhra Pradesh government norms.
Selection process for AP State Police Jobs:
Candidates are going to be selected through Andhra Pradesh police constable recruitment process on the basis of following rounds that are listed below:
AP Police preliminary written exam consists of two papers and the dates of the exam are mentioned below.
Physical Standard Test Details For Male:
- Height- Must not be less than 167.7cms
- Chest – Must not be less than 86.3cms round the chest expansion of 5cms
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Details For Women/Female:
Race: Women candidate needs to run 2.5 Kms in 16 minutes. Men have to run for 5 km within 25 minutes.
- Long Jump: 11 Feet
- High Jump: 3 1/2 Feet
- Long Jump: 9 Feet
- High Jump: 3 Feet
Also Get: Police Exam Preparation Book
How to apply for AP Police Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, aspirants have to visit the official website that is www.appolice.gov.in to apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs.
- You need to Scroll down the home page and press “Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board” link.
- Select appropriate link related to Andhra Pradesh State Police Driver Recruitment from the next page.
- Read the detailed AP Police notification carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Next, hit on “apply online” link to fill AP Police online form with correct details.
- Fill Online AP Police Application Form with correct details in proper manner.
- Upload relevant documents and certificates with Andhra Pradesh Police application form.
- Now, hit on “submit” tab for final completion of application form and move to payment section.
- At last, take a printout copy of it to avoid any trouble in future.
Get Here: AP Police Recruitment Notification 2018
Important Dates for APSLPRB Police Recruitment:
|Post name||Starting Date To Apply||Closing Date To Apply||Date of Preliminary Exam|
|S.I., R.S.I., Station Fire Officer, Dy.Jailor||05-11-2018||24-11-2018||16-12-2018|
|P.C., Warder and Firemen||12-11-2018||07-12-2018||06-01-2019|
Grab More: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
For more updates on AP Police Recruitment 2018-19, candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link of the website. To get government jobs notification, stay connected with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP Police Constable Exam Syllabus||AP Police Results|
|AP Police Answer Key||AP Police Hall Tickets|
|Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs by Organization||Employment News This Week|