AP Police Recruitment
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has released a notification titled as “AP Police Recruitment 2019”. Through this recruitment notification, organization aims to recruit candidates for 85 Driver Operator Posts, Candidates can check the New Dates to apply for AP Police Driver Recruitment from here.
Andhra Pradesh Police Driver Recruitment- Latest Update!!
As per the latest Notification released by the Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board, there has been change in the vacancy in Krishna and Guntur Districts. There are total of 20 vacancies for Krishna District and 18 for Guntur District.
AP Police Recruitment 2019
Candidates belonging to these two districts can apply by filling application form and submitting it between 14-02-2019 till 21-02-2019 in the office of the Superintendent of Police of the concerned district.
The Physical Measurements and Driving Tests will be held to the eligible candidates at the following venues:
Download Here: AP Police New Date Notification
AP Police Recruitment Links:
|AP Police Recruitment Notice||Press Here|
|AP Police Official Link||Check Here|
|Check More Links|
|AP Police Hall Ticket||Press Here|
|AP Police Constable Results||Press Here|
|AP Police Constable Answer Key||Press Here|
|AP Police Constable Syllabus||Press Here|
AP Police 2019 Recruitment Details:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB)|
|Name Of the Posts||Driver Operator|
|Number Of Vacancies||85|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date to apply for AP Police Notification|
AP Police Recruitment 2019
Q1: AP Police Vacancy Details:
Driver Operator-85 Posts
Q2: What is the Required Qualification for AP Police Jobs?
- The candidate should have passed SSC or any other examination recognized by the State Government as being equivalent to SSC.
- Candidates must possess current and clean Heavy Motor Vehicle License which must have been valid for a minimum period of two years as on the date of Notification.
Find More: 10th Pass Jobs
Q3: What is the Age Limit for Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment?
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates.
Q4: What is the AP Police Salary Structure?
- 21230 – 63010 (RPS-2015) and Special Pay of Rs. 500/-.
Q5: What is the AP Police Selection Process?
- Physical Measurements and Driving Tests
Q6: Is there any Application Fee?
- A prescribed fee of Rs. 25/- in cash should be remitted at the time of submission of each application form.
- Demand Drafts, Cheques, Indian Postal Order etc., will not be accepted.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying this fee.
- Applications submitted after 5.00 P.M. on 07-02-2019 will not be accepted.
- Incomplete applications or applications without prescribed enclosures also will not be entertained.
You Can Also: Find More Police Jobs
Q7: What is the Physical Standard Test Details?
- Height- Must not be less than 167.7cms
- Chest – Must not be less than 86.3cms round the chest expansion of 5cms
Q8: How to apply for AP Police Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, aspirants have to visit the official website that is slprb.ap.gov.in to apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs.
- You need to Scroll down the home page and press “A Driver Operator in A.P State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department” link.
- Read the detailed AP Police notification carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Candidates must apply in the Application Form which can be purchased from the Office of the Superintendent of Police of the concerned District against cash payment of Rs. 10/- between 10.30 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. from 29-01-2019 to 06-02-2019 on all working days.
- Eligible candidates should submit the application form along with the copies of the necessary certificates at the Office of the Superintendent of Police of the concerned District from 29-01-2019 to 07-02-2019.
Q9: What are the Important Dates?
- Last Date of offline application submission:
- Last Date of offline application Purchase: 06-02-2019
Grab More: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
AP Police Recruitment 2019:
For Andhra Pradesh Police Driver Operator Recruitment, candidates can fill the application form till 21-02-2019. Last Date of offline application Purchase is 06-02-2019. Andhra Pradesh Police is all set to engage young and capable candidates at the positions of Driver Operator. The selection for Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs will be based on the Physical Measurements and Driving Tests as per the norms.
For more updates on AP Police Recruitment 2019, candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link of the website. To get government jobs notification, stay connected with us at recruitmentresult.com
Latest Recruitment On 13-02-2019: