AP Police Recruitment
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has released an advertisement about AP Police Recruitment. This advertisement is released for the engagement of capable candidates on the posts of Sub Inspector/Constable and others. Candidates who are interested in joining Police Department they can grab this chance by applying for AP Police Jobs. Candidates can apply for AP Police Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
Highlights Of This Page:
Candidates who are dream to get recruited in the Government sector of Andhra Pradesh they can take the advantage of this chance and can make their dream come true. Candidates must have to apply for their suitable post by filling and submitting their application form on or earlier than closing date. To get detailed information about AP Police Recruitment, candidates must take a visit on this page completely which is well framed by recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh|
|Last date to Apply||Check below|
AP Police Vacancy Detail:
|Post Code||Post Name||Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
|11||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police||Civil||355|
|51||Deputy Jailor in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||16|
|52||Assistant Matron in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||05|
Distribution of Vacancies:
|S.No.||Name of Zone||No. of Posts|
|Post Code No. 11||Post Code No. 12|
|S.No.||Name of Unit||No. of Posts|
|Post Code No. 14|
Check Changes in Vacancy Distribution: Download PDF
Aspirants who are willing to apply for these jobs in police department in Andhra Pradesh must possess Graduate / Post Graduate degree in any discipline with good academic record from any recognized university or institution.
Age Criteria and Salary Structure:
|Post Code||Age Limit||Remuneration|
|11||21 -27 years||Rs. 28940-78910/-|
|51||21-30 years||Rs. 26600-77030/-|
Aspirants applying for afore-mentioned vacancies in government sector are required to pay Rs. 600/- and candidates who belong to SC / ST category have to pay Rs. 300/- as an application fee through online channel.
- Initial selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary Written Test and candidates who qualify the Preliminary Written Test will be informed for appearing in the Physical Measurements Test (PMT)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) with details of Venue, Date and Time.
- Candidates who qualify in the above shall be required to appear for the Final Written Examination in four papers (each of three hours duration) as given below.
|Paper||Subject||Max. Marks for|
|Post Code Nos. 11, 51 and 52||Post Code Nos. 12, 13 and 14|
|Paper III||Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability (Objective in nature)||200||100|
|Paper IV||General Studies (Objective in nature)||200||100|
Check Below Provided Links:
How to Apply for AP Police Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format by filling online application form by visiting the official website of Andhra Pradesh, State Level Police Recruitment Board that is recruitment.appolice.gov.in.
- After that aspirants need to hit on “Recruitment” tab visible at the menu bar of home page.
- This will take you to the page having relevant post links.
- Choose suitable advertisement link by hitting on “Press Here” link against “SI (Civil), RSIs(AR/SAR CPL/APSP),Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron (Prisons)” link.
- Read the opened advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility for the applied post.
- Then, hit appropriate online applying link by revisiting the jobs page.
- Now Fill Online Application Form giving all essential details as asked and upload the digital images if required.
- Lastly submit the application form within given time and take a copy of application from for future use.
- Applications complete in all respect will only be accepted. Candidates can apply for this recruitment notification through online mode only.
Check Here: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Last date to fill online Application: As soon as possible
Candidates may go through the Official Notification to get more details about AP Police Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Find More Police Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Get Latest Defence Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|