AP Police Recruitment 2014
- Andhra Pradesh Police has broadcasted a notification as Recruitment 2014 for filling up various Vacancies. Willing aspirants may download the Application Form and apply for the various posts in AP Police.
- Applicants can fill the application form in the prescribed format and send it on or before the last date that is 20/02/2014.
- Candidates who are looking jobs in the Government Sector, this is the best chance for them. Before applying they must check the eligibility and other details.
- Who are applying for various posts of Home Guard in Andhra Pradesh Police for Hyderabad Location must read the following instruction.
Name of the Organization:
Andhra Pradesh Police State Level Board
Name of the Posts:
Total No of the Positions:
Post, Vacancies and Consolidate Pay details:
|Post Name||Total No. of Vacancies||Consolidate Pay (Per month)|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Police Recruitment 2014:
Job hunters who are applying for these posts, they must possess the following Qualification.
- For Master & Sarang/ Navigator:
They must have completed Graduation in any discipline or Master Certificate issued by Central or State inland Water Transport Authority.
- Engine Driver:
They should have professional Diploma in Mechanical/Marine Engineering or Graduate in any discipline.
- For Kalasi/ Seaman/Mechanic:
ITI from recognized Institution or 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics
- Application Screening
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Final selection
How to Prepare For Written Exam-Complete Details
Why should we hire you? ->Complete Details
How to Apply for AP Police Recruitment 2014:
Candidates who wish to apply must download AP Police application form www.apstatepolice.org. Candidates may fill form with all mandatory details and affix your passport size photograph and put the signature on the space provided. Copies of all relevant certificates should be attached with the application form.
Application should be enclosed in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the Post of Master/Engine Driver/Sarang/Kalasi in Andhra Pradesh Coastal Security Police” and it must be submitted at the place mentioned in the notification till 20 February 2014.
“The Inspector General of Police,
Coastal Security Police, A.P.
Door No.6-45, China Rushikonda,
Vishakhapatnam, Pin- 530045”
|Last date for the submission of the application||20/02/2014|
|Date of Written Examination||09/03/2014|
|Date of Physical Efficiency Test||02/04/2014|
|Date of commencement of Interview||15/04/2014|
Job hunter can also check the Syllabus for the Written Examination through the link which is mentioned below.
For more details, candidates can check for the Official Notification.