SSC CHSL Preparation
Staff Selection Commission organizes Combined Higher Secondary Level Tier-1 Exam To select the deserving aspirants. For this, SSC CHSL preparation requires immense hard work and some strategies to crack SSC CHSL. SSC CHSL tier I exam is to be held from 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021. So with the help of given here information, candidates question – how to crack SSC CHSL will be solved easily. Check now Tips & Tricks for SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam.
Highlights of SSC CHSL Preparation:
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level Tier-1 Exam|
|Category||SSC CHSL Preparation Tips|
|Dates for submission of online applications||From 06-11-2020 to 15-12-2020|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021|
SSC CHSL Preparation
How to Crack SSC CHSL
Refer SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020-21:
At first & foremost step, you must refer SSC CHSL Syllabus. By referring syllabus, you will know about topics as well as sub topics to be asked in paper. Go through all important sections to score well in exam.
Take Help from SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2020:
One of the most important strategies for SSC CHSL Preparation is to refer latest SSC CHSL Exam Pattern. It will guide you in knowing marking scheme, time duration, number of questions asked & other details.
Refer SSC CHSL Previous Papers:
Another best way for SSC CHSL Preparation is to practice all important questions from SSC CHSL Previous Papers. It will assist you in knowing structure of paper & level of questions asked in paper.
Check Out: SSC Previous Papers
SSC CHSL Preparation for Tier 1:
Objective Test: There are four sections in this exam
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Intelligence
- English Language
- General Awareness/General Knowledge
SSC CHSL Preparation of English Language:
English Language section will have questions based on Reading Comprehension, Sentence Re-Arrangement, Sentence Improvement and Spotting Error and Cloze Test.
Around five questions are expected from this section. Please have a look at the below segment:
- Try to find out the tone or the motto of the passage.
- Facts Idea or the main idea.
- Read the asked questions so that you can immediately reach the answer you’re looking for while reading the passage.
- Practice more and more passage to gain speed.
- Results/ Implication/ Conclusions
Total five questions are expected from this section.
- It will comprise of 5 blanks inside a passage, and all you need to do is fill in the most appropriate.
- Try to eradicate the unconvincing options
- To make it easier try to find the logic behind the phrase, this will redirect you to form the correct sentence.
- Go through the grammar rules, so that you have a clear idea of sentence structuring.
Idioms & Phrases
One Word Substitution and Idioms & Phrases- This section might comprise of 4 questions only. For this section, you need to go through all the questions from previous year papers.
Synonyms & Antonyms
Almost two questions will be asked from this section. Try to grip more and more words from your environs. Try to remember each word you heard or learned and note down all the unacquainted words.
SSC CHSL Preparation | General Intelligence:
General Intelligence includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Venn Diagrams, Semantic Classification, Space Orientation, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Figural Classification, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding , Semantic Series, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Number Series, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
SSC CHSL Preparation of Quantitative Aptitude:
- Quantitative Aptitude is the most challenging and time-consuming section in SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam. Quantitative Aptitude is the only section in which you can score 50 out of 50.
- Focus more on calculations. Learn squares, cubes, square root etc. This will help you to save your time while solving the questions.
- Time, Work & Wages: The questions are of basic level, but the type of questions was varied from shift to shift. You need to practice all types of the question but of basic level.
- In Profit, Loss & Discount maximum questions were formula based. If you remember formulas or short tricks, you will get the answer easily and quickly.
Get Here: SSC Preparation Books
SSC CHSL Preparation of General Awareness:
- The General Awareness questions will be of 10+2 level. You would either know the answer or you won’t.
- It all depends upon your general knowledge. So thinking clearly and calmly to remember the correct answers, will keep you from giving inappropriate answers.
- Attempt the questions that you can answer accurately within 30 seconds, first.
- This test is meant to check the awareness of the candidates regarding ongoing affairs in the surroundings.
SSC CHSL Important Links:
|SSC CHSL Notification||Details|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||Details|
|SSC CHSL Salary||Details|
|SSC CHSL Cut Off||Details|
|SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper||Details|
|SSC CHSL Syllabus||Details|
|SSC CHSL Books||Details|
|SSC CHSL Previous Papers||Details|
|SSC CHSL Mock Test||Details|
SSC CHSL Exam Preparation Tips
Tip 1: Memorize SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2020:
As only few days are left for SSC CHSL Tier I Exam. Ideally, you should be revising now. First of all, candidates should revise SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2020 and should set a time schedule accord to solve 100 questions in just 1 hour as per the new Exam Pattern.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
Also Check: SSC Exam Pattern
Tip 2: Make Yourself Aware Of The Time In Your Hands
This year, the time has been reduced to 60 minutes. SSC CHSL 2020 Exam will consist 100 questions of 200 marks. Therefore, you will get only 36 seconds per question. If you take approximately 5-6 seconds to switch between questions, you are left with 30 seconds. Now, let us look at the section-wise as well as overall Time Management Tips for SSC CHSL Exam.
Tip 3: Carefully Allot Time for Each Section
Aspirants should give time to each section according to this order given below:
- First, read entire SSC CHSL Question Paper within 3 minutes.
- First of all, read the question paper within 3 minutes.
- Attempt the English Section within the next 10 minutes.
- Not spend more than 10 minutes on GA section.
- Now, move on Quants section which is little bit confusion but spend only 15 minutes on it.
- In the end, come to the Reasoning section and solve as many questions as possible within 15 minutes.
- While reading the questions, make a mental note of the questions you can solve within 10-15 seconds. These are the questions that you need to attempt first.
- Try not to spend more than 30 seconds on a question.
- Most importantly, don’t let a question strike your ego. If you are unable to solve a question, just move on to the next one.
Do You Know: How to Crack SSC Exam
Tips 4: Make Strategy
Since, the competition level has risen very high due to huge number of students participates every year, you have to make strategies to study proportionately. You should make proper strategy according to your time table which will be helpful and can affect your study.
Tips 5: Test Your Knowledge
Preparation is the one phase in this process. Testing is another. The best way to test your knowledge for CHSL Exam is to solve SSC CHSL Old Question Papers. Preparation is the easiest and time-consuming phase. It does not guarantee your success in the exam.
In any competitive exam, you have to solve the questions in a stipulated time. Hence, the best way to increase your speed is to test yourself with Mock papers and model question papers. Mock papers /Model papers are easily available online and offline markets.
Tip 6: Assess Yourself
Now, it’s the time to revise SSC CHSL Syllabus which you have study. Don’t try to learn new things now. Just cramp all those topics which you have learned already. It is true that not all syllabus topics are equally understandable and do not require equal efforts.
Certain topic may be easy for someone but difficult for another. So, identify the easier and difficult topics and try to allocate more practice time for difficult and less time for the easier one.
Check Out Now: SSC Coaching Institutes
Tip 7: Sequence Revision:
Cover whole syllabus by plan a time slot for study. Don’t stick only one subject for study. Do revisions in sequence through which all topics of each subject get covered. . Reading chapter wise in rotation is advisable for every subject alternatively. It will result in learning speed and maximum knowledge gain.
Tip 8: Read Guidebooks:
To get success in any competitive exam, a complete study material is major and basic requirement. Choose right books which include all topics comprised of a wide range of examples & questions with proper explanation and concepts.
So, that, if you want to crack LDC/DEO exam then you must buy or issue from library best SSC CHSL Study material for SSC CHSL Exam 2020 preparation because appropriate study material minimizes your time and learning efforts.
Tip 9: Revision of SSC 10+2 Syllabus completely:
It’s the high time to revise all the topics of SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 completely. Students are suggested to don’t waste their time now to learn new topics. Just revise all those topics which you have learned till yet.
START Now: SSC Online Test Series
Tip 10: Practice and solve SSC CHSL Mock Test Papers:
It’s the best way to get prepare for SSC 10+2 Exam and so that you will become able to score highest marks. Through SSC CHSL Old question paper, you can estimate your knowledge and get aware about which type of questions are asking in the examination.
SSC CHSL Preparation Tips will guide you in best preparation. For more updates about latest updates about jobs, notification & others, stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Online Registration||SSC Exam Calendar|
|SSC Syllabus||SSC Admit Card|
|SSC Result||SSC Recruitment|