How To Crack SSC Exam
Candidates who are planning to appear in SSC Exam might be thinking How to Crack SSC Exam without Coaching. Here on this page we have provided tips and strategies to prepare for SSC CGL LDC CHSL JE MTS Translator Exam 2022. Have a look at the below segment.
How to Crack SSC Exam
Who can apply for SSC Exam?
- Only graduate students can apply for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam.
- Those who have completed 12th Standard or equivalent can apply for LDC, Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL), Multi-Tasking Staff, and Translator Post.
- For Junior Engineer Post (JE) applicant must possess diploma or degree in engineering to apply for the exam.
Basically these Exams contain 4 sections which include:
- General English
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
Let’s discuss about how to prepare for Reasoning, General English, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude subjects:
Get Here: SSC Online Application Form
Prepare for Reasoning Section:
Reasoning section examine your mental and problem solving ability. There are no formulas to solve these questions you need to solve them with your presence of mind. This section mainly covered these given topics you need to prepare well for all these topics:
- Seating Arrangements
- Statement and Conclusions
- Blood Relations
- Series problems
- Data sufficiency
- Assumptions and Directions
Best books to Prepare for Reasoning Subject:
|Books Name||Author Name|
|Analytical Reasoning||M K Pandey|
|Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||R S Aggarwal|
|Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Hindi||Kiran Publication|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal English||B S Sijwali, Indu Sijwali|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning – English||A K Gupta|
You May Read This: How to Prepare for Reasoning
Prepare for General English Section:
Through this section organizations find out aspirants capability to remember main ideas and important details. Generally this section covers topics on:
- Error Correction
- Synonyms & Antonyms
Apart from this study material you must focus on these points also:
- Read English newspapers on daily basis.
- Improve your vocabulary by knowing 10 new words everyday along with its Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Watch good English news channels.
Best books to Prepare for English:
|Books Name||Author Name|
|Quick learning Objective General English||RS Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal|
|Perfect Competitive English||V. K. Sinha|
|Competitive General English||Kiran Prakshan|
|Objective General English||S P Bakshi|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
Read Now: How to Prepare for English
Prepare for General Awareness:
You can save your precious time by answering quickly or attempting General Awareness questions on the other side this section can be highly scoring. For good preparation you must follow these given points:
- Read carefully those books or magazines which cover the General Awareness section such as Competition Master, Competition Success Review or Pratiyogita Darpan.
- Keep studying the topics like last financial plan passed by the Central Government.
- Be conscious about all changes around the world 6-7 months before the exam.
- Go through the topics such as Basic General Knowledge, Important Days, Important Persons, Award Winners, Books and Authors, Games and Cups and Abbreviations.
Best books to Prepare for General Awareness:
- Lucent’s general knowledge
- Study Material of Grade Up
Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude Section:
You have to learn basic mathematics formulas which can save your lots of time. In this section, the questions asked on the topic:
- Number Systems
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest& Compound Interest
- Time & Distance
- Bar graph & Pie-chart
Best books to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude:
|Books Name||Author Name|
|Quantum CAT||Sarvesh Verma|
|How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT||Arun Sharma|
|Quicker Mathematics||M. Tyra|
|“Platform Series”||Rukmini Publications|
|Quantitative Aptitude||K. Tyra|
|Chapter-wise Quantitative Aptitude||Kiran Publications|
Read Now: Latest Aptitude Questions & Answers
Importance Of Self Study
Self-studies strengthen the entire concepts and helps candidate to boost confidence. Now your mind is asking HOW TO DO SELF STUDY? HOW TO DO IT ON DAILY BASIS??
How To Do Self Study On Regular Basis?
To continue self-studies on a regular basis follow these mantras:
- Remind your career goal every day.
- Exercise daily so that you have enough energy to study.
- If any day you do not feel like studying then also do not skip. Pick up your favorite chapter and revise it.
- If you are not well on any particular day make sure to take proper rest and medication so that you recover faster and not lose more time.
Strategies and Tips to prepare for SSC Exam
- First Make A Proper Time Table For Every Subject:
Make proper time table for each and every subject. If you find there is a hard subject and you are weak than you have to give more time and easy subject ones should be given less time with enough intervals among each subject.
- Try To Solve Previous Years Question Papers:
By solving previous years question papers your concentration level will be increase. So try to crack previous years question papers for every subjects.
You Can Also Check: Latest SSC Previous Papers
- Make easy Notes & don’t cram:
Cramming the whole thing may affect your learning in forgetting the whole thing and creation to the point notes can help in remembering all steps while revise the subject.
- Take Best Study Material:
Applicants you may purchase books which are easily available in the market and you can save your time by purchasing books through online.
Check Now: SSC Preparation Books
How to Crack SSC Exam in 1 Month?
It is recommended that at least 3 months preparation is necessary for cracking SSC Exams. But if you have left with only one month to prepare for Staff Selection Commission Exam then follow the below stated strategy:
Solve last 10 year question papers. But remember you’ve to follow the shortest method (tricks) to solve every quantitative apt and reasoning question. By doing this you’ll be able to concentrate more on high priority topics of preparation in the coming exams.
Check Also: SSC Exam Calendar
Work on the topics which will grab you more marks. In this way, keep working efficiently and prepare the high priority topics first. Do not waste time on topics which amount for only 2-3 questions every year.
Solve mock papers and analyze your preparation.
Study Plan- How to Crack SSC Exams:
Many of the students study online, or some do self-study and they are able to clear the exam. So, here we have discussed how you can crack SSC exam without coaching. Those, who want to appear in SSC Exam they can get SSC Exam Preparation Tips & Strategy from this page of by which they can clear SSC Exam without coaching centers.
It is not an easy task to clear any competitive exam it needs great practice and devotion towards your aim. Contenders who desire to appear in SSC Exam first of all they should know How To Crack SSC Exam. As, we all know everyone is preparing for the examination like SSC CGL, LDC, CHSL, JE, MTS and Translator to get a job in the government sector.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|SSC Online Test Series||SSC Admit Card|
|SSC Exam Pattern||SSC Recruitment|