Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
A recent advertisement has transmitted regarding Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment with the purpose to select highly motivated and hard working contenders. Through this notification, Applications are invited for filling up the Assistant Audit Officer Posts. Eligible candidates may register themselves for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017, as quickly as you can.
This Page Highlights
Contenders, who meet all the mentioned requirements, may apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs by sending their filled application forms at the stated postal address on or before the last date that is 16th January 2017. Job seekers are advised to read the further acknowledgement about Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. You can also bookmark this page by using cntrl+d.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Closing date of Applying||16th January 2017|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC vacancy:
Assistant Audit Officer- 09 vacancies
Candidates should have completed their graduation in any discipline from recognized University or Institutions with excellent academic record.
We Have More Job Options for Graduates: Check Now
- Age Limit of the contenders must be above 18 years and below 30 years as on 16th December 2017.
- 5 years of relaxation will be providing to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of government of India.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment Official Notice: Get Here
Aspirants who will be appointed for the positions will receive the pay band of Rs. 9,300- 34,800 including grade pay of Rs. 4,600/-.
Mode of Selection:
Contenders will be appointed on the basis of written examination followed by interview/viva-voce test conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Procedure to obtain Application form:
- Obtain the application form from the cash payment of Rs. 100/- for APST Candidates and Rs. 160/- for general contenders.
- Candidates who will download the application form from the official website need to send the required fees in the form of Demand Draft/ IPO in the favour of the Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh, Public Service Commission, Itanagar.
Check Here: Latest PSC Jobs
How to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment?
- Firstly, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “appsc.gov.in”.
- Now select and press on the “Advertisement for the post of Assistant Audit Officer” link given on the right side of the homepage.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Now fill the application form with the required details in correct way.
- Attach all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enfold the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the positions………”
- Send the application form at the postal address.
Arunachal Pradesh, Public Service Commission, Itanagar
Last date of Applying: 16th January 2017
Candidates may check above mention official notification for detail information about Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||PSC Previous Years Question Papers|
|PSC Exam Books||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|