Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has professed an employment advertisement regarding Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment. Applications are invited from enthusiastic and skillful candidates for filling up 08 various posts. Keen contenders, who want to clasp this current opening, can apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment as soon as possible. Aspirants must fill the application form in prescribed format and submit it on or before last date which is shown below. For getting upcoming notifications about Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016, applicants are advised to stay tuned with us on our web portal.
|Name of Post||Various|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||Check Below|
Appliers can get more important details regarding Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2015 such as essential qualification, age limitation, pay scale, assortment procedure, and way to apply, important dates etc are available on this page which is settled for you by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
- Principle: 01 Post
- Fishery Officer / Extension Officer: 07 Posts
|Principle||Applicants should have Master’s Degree and Ph.D Degree in concerned / allied / relevant discipline from recognized University Or Institutions.|
|Fishery Officer / Extension Officer||Candidates must have Bachelor Degree of fisheries science (B.F.Sc.) from GOI recognized Institute.|
- For Principle Posts: Max Age is 55 Years
- Fishery Officer / Extension Officer Posts: Age should be lying in between 18-30 years.
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per norms.
Application Fee Details:
|Posts Name||Fee Details||How to Pay|
|For General||For Reserved|
|Principle||Rs. 130/-||Rs. 70/-||Fee will be paid through demand draft or IPO in favour of Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar – 791 011|
|Fishery Officer / Extension Officer||Rs. 160/-||Rs. 100/-|
- For Principle Posts: Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/-
- Fishery Officer / Extension Officer Posts: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With Gross Pay of Rs. 4200/-
Mode of Enrollment:
- Selection of contenders for principle posts will be purely based on their performance in personal interview.
- For Fishery Officer / Extension Officer Posts, classification will be made through their concert in test or interview process.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment:
Suitable job appliers, who fulfill all eligibility criteria, can apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Openings by following below stated instructions:
- Candidates will need to visit on official web portal of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission which is www.appsc.gov.in.
- Go on ‘Notifications’ section visible at the right side of home page.
- Then choose suitable job link from this section and read all information very carefully and download application format.
- Now, must fill it carefully and correctly with exact details which they asked in application form.
- And then, attach attested photocopies of all necessary testimonials / certificates related to your qualification, proof of age, caste certificate (if required)
- The application completes in all aspects may wrap in an envelope and should be super subscribed as “Application For The Post Of _________”.
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to address mentioned below on or before last date should be reached.
To Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh
Public Service Commission,
Itanagar – 791 011
Date to Remember:
|Last Date to Submit Application Form|
|For Principle Posts||30th September 2015|
|For Fishery Officer / Extension Officer Posts||21st September 2015|
For collecting more details in concern of Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2015, you can read this Official Notice 1 & Official Notice 2. We update this page, when organization discloses any new career notification regarding Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016. So, aspirants can bookmark this page by using CTRl+D, to acquire upcoming notices regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Fresher’s|
|Best State Government Jobs||Procedure To Fill Online Form|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
Arunachal Pradesh PSC has depicted an advertisement regarding Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2015. Candidates, who are looking for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016, keep visiting this page time to time, we will soon update this page with latest details. Contenders who wish to grab this chance in government sector may apply by filing application form on or sooner than the last date.
|Posts Name||Assistant Professor/ Lecturer|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form||2nd September 2015|
You can get completed detailed information in concern to Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2015 such as Qualification required, age limit, selection process and applying process details etc which is described below in page of recruitmentresult.com.
Details of Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
|S.no.||Post Name||Discipline Name||No. of Posts|
|Post Name||Discipline Name||Essential Qualification|
|Assistant Professor||English||Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade at the Masters Degree Level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent Degree from an accredited foreign University.|
|Lecturer||Communication (English)||1st Class Masters Degree in English or equivalent at Bachelors Degree or Masters Level and on fulfilling the AICTE norms|
|Mathematics||1st Class Masters Degree in Mathematics or equivalent at Bachelors Degree or Masters Level and on fulfilling the AICTE norms,|
|Civil Engineering||1st Class Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering/ Technology OR lf the candidate has a Masters Degree in Civil Engineering/Technology, 1st Class or equivalent is required at Bachelors or Masters Level|
- Contenders minimum age should be 18 years and maximum should be 30 years as on 2nd September 2015
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category as per orders issued by the Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh
Method of selection:
Eligible candidates will have to appear in an interview/Viva-Voce test which is going to be conducted by Commission at Itanagar
Remuneration of Rs. 15600/- to Rs.39,100/- plus grade pay of Rs. 5400/- to Rs.6000/- will be taken by selected job appliers per month by organization.
Application form fee:
- APST Candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs.70/-
- General category contenders have to pay Rs.130/-
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment?
- Eligible contestants may apply by submitting prescribed application form which is obtained from commissioner’s Office from all working days from 10 AM to 4 PM by paying appropriate processing fee as tailored above.
- Aspirants must fill prescribed application form and & send it along with 2 recent passport size photograph, self attested copies of all certificates/ documents etc to the address given below.
- Envelope containing application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of———-”.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Last date to send form: 02nd September 2015
Check Official Link for Assistant Professor & Official Notice for Lecturer to get other information concerning to Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2015. Candidates need to stay connected with us to obtain latest updates related to Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D, to get most recent information regarding the same.