Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification regarding Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment. Organization has invited applications from enthusiastic and meticulous candidates for filling the non-gazetted post of field officer. Contenders, who want to grasp this latest opening, can apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2015 as soon as possible. Aspirants must fill the application form in prescribed format and submit it on or prior to the last date. For getting upcoming information about Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016, applicants are advised to stay tuned with this web portal.
|Name of Post||Field officer|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||11th December 2015|
To get the rest details regarding Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2015 such as essential qualification, age limitation, pay scale, selection procedure, and mode to apply, important dates etc you can check the entire page which is settled by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicant must have completed Graduation and should have the diploma in disaster management from recognized University/Institute as well.
Candidate applying must have attained maximum 30 years of age and relaxation to the reserved category candidate will be given as per the directives of the Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
Appointed candidates will be offered the pay band of Rs.9300-34800+G.P.4200/-
Applicants need to pay Rs.100/- as application fee in the form of DD in favor of the secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar. Candidates can also obtain the application form from commission’s office on the cash payment of Rs. 100/-.
Candidates will be firstly considered for the examination if he/she will be completing the eligibility criteria and further they have to appear in the written examination followed by viva-voce test/interview to be conducted for final selection.
Written examination will be conducted in the following pattern:
|1.||English||3 hours||100 marks|
|2.||General Knowledge||1hour 30 min||100 marks|
|3.||Elementary Maths||3 hours||100 marks|
Candidate who will be securing minimum of 33% or more marks in each of the above subject and 45% or more out of the aggregate total marks in the written examinations shall be eligible for further and final appearance in the viva-voce.
Process to Apply:
- Candidates firstly need to visit the official web site of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission which is www.appsc.gov.in.
- Now on the home page hit the blue link on the left side as “download application form FIELD OFFICER” for downloading the application format.
- Then choose suitable advertisement link from the right section of the home page and read all information very carefully and after that download the application form and take a print out of the same.
- Now, must fill it carefully and correctly with exact details which they asked in application form, then attach attested photocopies of all necessary testimonials / certificates related to your qualification, proof of age, caste certificate (if required)
- The application completes in all aspects must be enclosed in an envelope and should be super subscribed as “Application for the Post Of _________”.
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to address mentioned below on or before last date.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Itanagar – 791 011
Date to Remember:
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 11th December 2015
Note: For collecting more details in concern of Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2015, you can read this Official Notification. We’ll be updating this page, regarding Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016. So, aspirants can bookmark this page by using CTRl+D, to acquire upcoming details regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On