Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
Latest Jobs Advertisement related to Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment has been pronounced by Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. Organization has invited applications from capable and eligible candidates to fill up Law Officer- Cum- Junior Draftsman positions. Those candidates who are willing to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 can go through this complete page, as we have provided entire details regarding the same on this page.
Overview About Page:
Contenders who are interested for government jobs and satisfy all eligibility criteria may apply for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment by submitting duly filled application form latest by the last date of receipt of application that is 16.06.2017. We the team of recruitmentresult.com has comprehended all the entire details about APPSC Recruitment 2017–2018, to you on this page about this latest vacancy notification so you should read till the end before applying.
|Name of the Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Law Officer- Cum- Junior Draftsman|
|Last date of Applying||16.06.2017|
Name of the post:
Law Officer- Cum- Junior Draftsman
- Aspirants who are interested in applying for stated position must have done Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognized university/ institute. Candidate pursuing Law Degree and going to appear for the final year are eligible to apply.
- All those who will declared qualified by the Commission in the written competitive examination, need to produce original certificate / Mark sheets Of passing their degree examination which is issued by the Assistant Registrar / Regstrar / Controller of examination / Vice Chancellor Of the concerned University and it will be accepted only by the Commission before the date of Interview/ Viva-voce.
- Candidates must not be more than 30 years of age and not less than 18 years as on 16.06.2017.
- Relaxation in age for SC, ST candidates is applicable as per the government Rules.
Remuneration for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs:
Contenders who will be selected for APPSC Vacancy will get the monthly salary that is Rs. 15600 – 39100 + GP Rs. 5400/- per month.
Download PDF -> Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017
On the basis of candidates performance in below given tests, applicant are shortlisted for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancies –
- Written Examination
- Viva-Voce/ Interview
Must Go Through These Articles:
Application form for APPSC Jobs:
Appliers need to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- for APST Candidates and Rs. 160/- for general candidates paid in cash or through Demand Draft / IPO drawn in favour of Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar-791111.
How to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment?
- Job appliers need to visit the Official Website of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission that is appsc.gov.in
- Now, hit on “Advertisement for the post of Law Officer-cum-Junior Draftsman” link which is given at the right side of home page under “Photo Gallery” section.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and must ensure your eligibility.
- Take a print out of application format or you can type it.
- Fill the application carefully with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age
- Attach various other particulars/ document as asked in the notification.
- Duly filled application form in prescribed format with self attested copies of certificates etc. should be reach through post / courier at the below given address before last date.
Check Now: Government Jobs In Arunachal Pradesh
Arunachal Pradesh, Public Service Commission,
Itanagar- 791 111
Last Date for Submission of Application: 16.06.2017
Candidates may check Official Link, for acquiring further facts regarding Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has liberated an advertisement as Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017. In accordance to fill 57 vacancies of APCS, APPS, Director and other positions, online applications are invited by the commission. Proficient and willing candidates who are looking for government job in Arunachal Pradesh must apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs on or before the last date that is specified below. Job seekers are requested to check the website frequently those who are keenly waiting for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018 as we are going to cover it shortly.
This Page Includes:
Candidates may provide their interest for aforesaid vacancies by submitting their filled in applications in prescribed format as soon as possible. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete details about Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment, below on this page. You may go through complete details before applying for getting rest details about this notification.
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|No. of Seats||57|
|Last Date For Submission Of Applications||22-06-2017|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|APCS (EG) Group A||40|
|APPS (EG) Group A||04|
|Child Development Project Officer||08|
|District food Supply Officer||02|
|Assistant Station Superintendent||02|
Educational Qualification for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs:
Applying candidate who are going to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment should have Bachelor degree in relevant field from any recognized university or institution.
Applicant’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years as on 22-06-2017. However the upper age limit is relaxable in accordance with the instruction issued by the government of Arunachal Pradesh from time to time.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment: Official Notification
Scale of Pay:
Candidate selected for the any declared vacancy will be getting a suitable and impressive pay scale which will be offered by the commission.
Application Fee Detail:
Appliers are required to pay Rs. 250/- (cash payment) in case of APST candidate and Rs. 300/- as application fee only for General Category aspirants in favor of Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar 791111.
Method of Selection:
Willing aspirants will have to undergo through a written examination and in written test based on its “ratio” of 1:3 (meaning 3 candidates shall be selected for each vacancy or 3 (three) times of the number of vacancies) will be selected followed by personal Interview that will be conducted by the selection committee of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission at Itanagar.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017?
Candidates, who accomplish all the requisite eligibility criteria, can apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC vacancy against stated post by following below equipped steps. Please have a look…….
- Applying candidate need to firstly log on to the official website of organization i.e. www.appsc.gov.in.
- After this, seek for the right side of home page and select “Advertisements for posts under Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh” link under ‘Notice’ section.
- Now on the new page hit on “Advertisement for the post of APCS (EG),APPS (EG),CDPO, Asst Dir(Ind), DFCSO, Asst Station Superintendent” link available in the list.
- Thereafter download the required application form; fill it with proper and correct details as asked.
- After filling the form attach photocopies of all essential documents and affix a recent passport size photograph in the space provided on the application.
- The application complete in all respect must be envelope and should be super subscribed as “Application for the Post of….”.
- Lastly, send it to the below mentioned address within a given time period.
8000 Bumper Vacancies In PSC!!!: Grab Today
To Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh
Public Service Commission,
Itanagar – 791 011
Important Date to be kept in Mind:
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 22-06-2017
To acquire more detailed facts related to Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, check the Official Notification link given above on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|