APSC Recruitment 2014
Assam Public Service Commission has depicted an online advertisement regarding APSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up the various vacancies of Forest Rangers in the Assam Forest Service under Environment and Forest Deptt. Applicants may fill the APSC application form 2014 before the last date that is 8th August 2014.
Applications are invited form the deserving and skilled aspirants to recruit them for the vacant positions. Career oriented contenders must apply for the APSC notification 2014 to clutch this opportunity.
Recruitmentresult.com is presenting the entire details related to APSC vacancy 2014 like eligibility criteria, application fee how to apply etc in the below module.
Assam Public Service Commission
Total No of Vacancies:
Job hunters must have possessed a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering of any recognized University with the relevant subjects
- Age limitation of the candidate should be minimum 21 years to maximum 38 years as on 1st January, 2014.
- The upper age limit will be relax-able for Schedule Caste/Tribes candidates up to 5 years
Selected applicants will get the Pay Band 3(PB-3), Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 35000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4500/- per month.
- Application fee: Original Treasury Receipt for Rs. 5.00 (Rs. 2.50 for SC/ST candidates)
- Examination fee: Rs. 50.00/- (Rs. 25.00/- for SC/ST candidates)
Selection of the contenders will be made on the basis of:
- Written test
- Physical Test
Procedure to Apply:
- Aspirants who are willing to apply for APSC recruitment they must download the application format from the official website i.e. www.apsc.nic.in
- Fill the application form properly and must attach the required credentials with the form and send to the below mentioned address:
Commission’s Office, Jawaharnagar,
Last date of receipt the Application: 8th August 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Get more details through this Official Notification.