Assam Public Service Commission invites application form for filling 637 Junior Engineer And Assistant Engineer jobs Vacancies through release of APSC Recruitment 2020 Notice. Thus, Interested Candidates can apply for APSC Vacancy till 22nd September 2020 after referring below information.
APSC Engineer Recruitment Details 2020:
|APSC AE/ JE Recruitment|
|Assam PSC AE / JE Recruitment|
|APSC Official link||Tap Here|
APSC Vacancies Notice 2020 Overview:
|Name of Institute||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Posts||Junior And Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Posts||637|
|Category||APSC Recruitment 2020|
|Selection Phases||Screening/ Written test and|
Viva- Voice/ Interview
|Assam PSC Recruitment |
Last Date 2020
APSC Job Openings & Educational Qualification Details:
|Asst Engineer under Irrigation Dept||182||a Degree in the respective branch of Engineering from any Institute recognized by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) or a candidate having passed Part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India). Degrees obtained through distance mode of education will not be acceptable.|
|Jr Engineer under Irrigation Dept||368||Three years diploma course in the concerned Engineering discipline from an Institution recognized by the Government, SCTE (State Council for Technical Education). Diploma obtained through distance mode of education will not be acceptable.|
|Asst Engineer under Public Health Engineering Dept||87||Degree in (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Chemical) of an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Govt. or a candidate must have passed ( Parts A & B) of AMIE (India) in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Chemical Engineering|
Find More: Jobs By Qualification
Age Norms & Salary Structure for APSC Jobs:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Asst Engineer under Irrigation Dept||not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years||Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- P.B-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/- plus other allowances|
|Jr Engineer under Irrigation Dept||not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years||Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- P.B-2 with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/- plus Other allowances|
|Asst Engineer under Public Health Engineering Dept||not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years||Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- P.B-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/- plus Other allowances|
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates
More Links Related to APSC 2020:
|APSC Notification||Get Details|
|APSC Syllabus||Get Details|
|APSC Admit Card||Get Details|
|APSC Result||Get Details|
Application Fee as per APSC Notification:
At time of submission of APSC Application Form, applicants may pay fee as listed here.
- General Candidate: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.150/-
- Candidates having BPL Certificate: Nil
Mode Of Payment:
Fees should be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form. OR
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write post applied for.
Do you know: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
APSC Recruitment Process:
Through Screening/Written Test and Viva- Voice/ Interview, one’s eligibility for APSC Engineer Jobs will be judged out. Candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence,Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and VivaVoice/ Interview.
Ways for submission of Assam PSC Application Form 2020 for Engineer:
- Have a sight at official portal of institute i.e. www.apsc.nic.in
- Tap on ‘A.E, J.E under Irrigation Deptt. and AE under PHE Deptt., Assam’ from ‘Recruitment Advertisement’ section.
- Thereafter detailed APSC Vacancy Notice will display, check all details from it.
- Now, provide all details in Assam PSC Application Form 2020 carefully.
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph firmly on the space provided in the application form with good quality glue/adhesive and should also enclose another copy along with the application form. The photograph must be signed prominently.
- Now, Candidates need to send filled application form with name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the below location.
- In this way, you may register for APSC Recruitment with ease.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
Address to Forward Form:
APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara,
Check More Latest: Jobs in Assam
Documents Required At Time Of Filling Assam PSC Application Form
- Original treasury Challan depositing prescribed application fee wherever necessary as per terms of advertisement containing details of posts applied for.
- Age proof certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card or Pass Certificate).
- Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by appropriate authority.
- Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
- Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded when online mode available)
- Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of
Service/Experience with dates.
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary).
Apply for Assam PSC Jobs Now!
Graduate, Post Graduate or Diploma degree holders in Engineering from a recognized University may grab this opportunity by applying for Junior Engineer And Assistant Engineer Career openings.
Know Here: Latest PSC Exam
APSC Engineer Recruitment Last Date 2020:
It is to be noted closing date for submission of APSC Engineer Application Form is 22-09-2020. Thereafter, no form will be accepted. Moreover, it is must to forward form at above mentioned location within time.
Candidates May Also Search For:
- APSC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- APSC Recruitment 2020 Assam
- APSC Recruitment 2020 AE
- APSC Recruitment for Junior Engineer
- APSC Recruitment Process
- APSC AE Recruitment
- APSC Direct Recruitment
- APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment
- APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment
- APSC JE Recruitment
- APSC Latest Recruitment
- APSC Upcoming Recruitment
- APSC Recruitment 2021
To access more details about APSC Recruitment 2020, check its Official Link. Keep tuned with us for more updates regarding latest jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Sarkari Naukri||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|