APSC Recruitment 2015
Assam Public Service Commission requires self-driven and enthusiastic individuals against an advt. titled as www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment 2015 for filling vacancies of Post of Insurance Medical Officer under Labour and Employment Deptt. Qualified Job Seekers who are looking for Government Jobs can apply for APSC Jobs 2015 Advt by submitting Application in prescribed format latest by 17th June 2015.
|Name of Post||Insurance Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||18|
|Closing date for receipt of Application Form||17th June 2015|
Other significant details regarding www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment 2015 including qualification requisites, age bracket, salary details, procedure to apply etc are well furnished below by squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants applying for above stated post should have possessed MBBS from a recognized University/Institute and should be registered under Assam Medical Council, 1960.
Age of an applier should not be below 21 years and not more than 38 years as on 01st January 2015. Applicants belonging to reserved categories will be allowed age relaxation as per existing Rules.
Selected aspirants will get salary Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- and other allowances according to organization norms.
Mode of Selection:
Organization will conduct written test/Interview to select talented and brilliant individuals for post of Insurance Medical Officer.
Procedure to apply for www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment 2015:
- Application form can be downloaded from Official Portal of Assam Public Service Commission which is www.apsc.nic.in.
- Fill all relevant details in an Application Form in prescribed format. Affix recent passport size photograph and do signature in space provided in form.
- Attach photo copies of particulars/certificates in support of qualification, caste etc to it. Enclose filled-in form along with prescribed enclosures in an envelope.
- The envelope should be superscibed with the name of Post applied for. Send this envelope to address mentioned below before closing date of submitting Application.
Assam Public Service Commission
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
Closing date for receipt of Application Form: 17th June 2015
Note: It is advised to contenders to check Official Advertisement to gather more information.
www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment 2015
Assam Public Service Commission is looking forward for the hiring of endowed and keen individuals regarding the advertisement as www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment 2015. Applications are invited from the permanent residents of Assam for Junior Administrative Assistant Job. Willing and fanatical contenders may apply for APSC Vacancy 2015 Advt by filling Application in correct manner on or before closing date, which is tuned below.
|Post Name||Junior Administrative Assistant|
|Last date to Apply Online||31st May 2015|
To get more information about APSC Recruitment 2015 like age limit, qualification, salary details, etc you can check this page which is well structured below by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
Job Seekers who wish to grab this opportunity should hold a Graduate degree in Arts/Commerce/Science from a deemed University.
Age of an applier should not be below 18 years and above 38 years as on 01st January 2015. Relaxation in an Upper age limit is 5 years for SC/ST category and others as per the norms of govt.
Applicants need to remit an Application Fee of Rs 50/- for Preliminary screening Test for SC, ST(P) & ST(H) category candidates and Rs 100/- for others. Fee is to be deposited only by the means of e-Challan with State Bank of India
Hired contenders will be paid a monthly remuneration of Rs.5200/-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 3000/- and other allowances as applicable.
Selection of Aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in Preliminary screening Test, Written Test and other tests as conducted by an organization for selection.
How to apply for www.apsc.nic.in Jr Administrative Asst Jobs Advt?
- Contenders who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above can apply online by visiting the Official Portal of an Organization that is www.apsc.nic.in.
- Select the notification of the relevant posts on visiting there. Go to option as “Apply Online”.
- Fill the Application Form with proper information about qualification, date of birth, email id etc.
- Upload the photograph and signature in digital form as per the specifications required.
- Press “Submit” button to submit the duly filled Form.
- Get a print out of it for future use.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2015
Note: You can check the Official Advertisement to collect more details about www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On