www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment 2014
Assam Public Service Commission has issued a notification regarding APSC recruitment 2014 for fill up the various vacancies. Eligible and talented job hunters who are willing to apply they must fill the APSC online application form 2014 before the last date.
Assam Public Service Commission will hold the Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination 2014 to recruit the talented candidates.
To grab this chance aspirants must read the full acknowledgement regarding this recruitment like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc which is given below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the organization:
Assam Public Service Commission
Name of the post:
Total number of vacancies:
Further detail regarding www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment 2014
Post and vacancy Details:
|S. No||Name of the Service||Vacancies|
|1||Assam Civil Service Disabled) (Jr.Grade)||49|
|2||Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade)||24|
|4||Superintendent of Taxes||04|
|5||Superintendent of Excise||-|
|6||District Transport Officer||05|
|7||Inspector of Labour||-|
|8||Inspector of Taxes||10|
|9||Inspector of Excise||01|
Aspirants must hold a degree in relevant field form a recognized university / institute.
- Age Limitation of the job hunters should be in between 21 years to 38 years as on 1st January 2014.
- Relaxation will be given for the reserved category job fighters a per the government norms.
- Applicants must have to pay examination fee of Rs 25/- for SC/ ST (P) / ST (H).
- For others Rs 50/- to be deposited only through e-Challan with State Bank of India.
Stages of the examination
- The Preliminary Examination and
- The Main Examination (Written and Interview).
Written Exam Techniques – Complete Details
Interview Tips – Complete Details
How to Apply:
Eligible and talented job hunters who are interested to apply they must have to fill the application form through the online mode form the official website that is www.apsc.nic.in upload the scanned photograph and signature and submit it before 15th May 2014.
Online application date: 10th April 2014 to 15th May 2014
Note: for more details must check this official Notification