Applications are invited for APSC Recruitment as per the Advt. No.12/2018 recently published by Assam Public Service Commission. Candidates can apply against 34 APSC Class-I, Grade-III Vacancies latest by
24th August, 2018 07-09-2018.
Last Date Has Been Extended for APSC 34 (Class-I) Recruitment:
On 23-08-2018, Assam Public Service Commission has released the latest notice to inform candidates about the new last date. Accordingly, the last date of submission of APSC Application Form earlier fixed on 24-08-2018 is hereby extended upto 07-09-2018. Now applicants can submit the form on or before the last date that is 07-09-2018.
The eligibility Criteria has also been changed. The eligibility criteria for recruitment under Assam Financial Service Rules 10 (2) the present academic qualification of candidates is Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce of a University. Before applying for the APSC Recruitment, the candidate must ensure his/her eligibility to the post.
Check Here: APSC Recruitment Last Date Extended Notice
Applying process of APSC Recruitment 2018 will be executed through offline mode. You need to send the prescribed format Application Form to the Secretary of APSC Commission. Applications must be accompanied by all the requisite documents as per APSC Job Vacancy 2018.
|This Page includes:|
Selection of the eligible contenders will depend upon their performance in Written Examination followed by Viva-Voce. Qualifying the exam is necessary in order to appear for Viva-Voce session. Check below to get detailed Assam Public Service Commission Exam Pattern.
Aspirants will get attractive amount of salary packages including other allowances. To grab more informative details about APSC Recruitment 2018, go through this complete page which is well organized by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
APSC Vacancy 2018:
|Name of the Service||No. of Vacancy|
|Assam Finance Service (in the cadre of Finance & Accounts Officer/ Treasury Officer)(Class I Grade III)|| |
Who can participate in APSC Recruitment?
Candidates holding Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science /Commerce are eligible to apply against APSC (Class-I Grade-III) Vacancies.
Get more- Graduate Jobs
Age of the applicants participating in Assam PSC Recruitment 2018 must not be less than 21 years but does not exceed 38 years as on 01/01/2018.
The upper age limit is relaxed on the following basis:
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 Years|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
The commission has determined a Pay Scale of Rs.30,000/- Rs.1,10,000/- along with the Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/- for APSC Class-I, Grade-III Posts. In addition to this, aspirants shall also receive Other Allowances.
Candidates need to pay a sum of Rs.250 as the application fee in order to apply for the post of Finance & Accounts Officer/ Treasury Officer under Assam Finance Service. Submission of fee will only be accepted through APSC Treasury Challan.
Note: Applicants belonging to BPL and PWD Category are exempted to pay any type of application fee in order to participate in APSC Recruitment.
Check Here- How to Pay Fee Online
In context to APSC Class-I, Grade-III Recruitment 2018, Assam Public Service Commission has decided to conduct Written Examination followed by Viva-Voce Session to select eligible contenders for APSC Financial Service Posts. Those who will qualify Assam finance service exam 2018 will be invited to appear for Viva-Voce as per the advertisement of APSC Recruitment.
Marks Distribution for Assam Finance Service Examination 2018:
|Subject||Exam Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Precis and Drafting||03 Hours||100|
|General English and General Knowledge||03 Hours||100|
|Financial Rules and Accounts||03 Hours||150|
Syllabus of Written Examination for APSC Recruitment:
|1.||Precis and Drafting||The standard will be determined by the Assam Public Service Commission.|
|2.||General English and General Knowledge|
|3.||Financial Rules and Accounts|
|I.||An Introduction to Indian Government Accounts and Audit||Chapter-6 General Structure of Financial Administration in India.|
Chapter-8 Working of Treasury
Chapter-11 Classification of Receipts and Expenditure in Government Accounts
|II.||Account Code Vol-I||Chapter-2 General outlines of the system of Accounts Chapter 3 General principles and methods of Accounts (Excluding Arts 38 to 41)|
|III.||Account Code Vol-II||Chapters III and IV|
|IV.||Assam Financial Rules||Chapter –II (Definitions) Chapter –III (General Principles) Chapter-V Pay allowance General Rules|
|V.||Assam Treasury Rules and S.O.||Entire books|
|VI.||Fundamental Rules||Chapter –II Chapter –III Chapter-IV Chapter-XI and Revised leave Rules 1934.|
Must Read- APSC Syllabus
Instruction to Apply for Assam Financial Service Recruitment 2018:
Follow the simple steps mentioned below in order to fill the prescribed application form for APSC Class-I Vacancies:
- First of all, hit the official link of Assam Public Service Commission which is apsc.nic.in to apply for APSC Recruitment.
- Now, move your cursor towards ‘Notices’ tab present in menu bar of the homepage. A drop down list will appear.
- Select ‘Recruitment Advertisements’ option from the dropped down list.
- The new page will display a list of latest APSC advertisement 2018.
- You need to press the following link
“Advertisement No. 12/2018: Assam Finance Service Examination, 2018”
- APSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement will appear in front of you.
- Go through the complete APSC Job Notification 2018 and ensure the requisite eligibility terms and conditions.
- Now, go back to the home page of official APSC portal and select “Application Form DR” option present under ‘Application Forms’ column on the left side OR press the direct link given below.
- Prescribed format APSC Application Form 2018 will be displayed on your screen.
- Take a print out of it and duly fill in all the necessary details as asked in the form.
- Attach all the essential documents with your APSC Application Form.
- The envelope containing Application Form for APSC Recruitment must be superscripted with ‘Assam Finance Service Examination, 2018’.
- Finally send the dully filled Application for APSC Class-I Recruitment to the following official address mentioned below.
Get Here: APSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
Hit Here: APSC Application Form 2018
Guwahati – 22
Check Also: More Assam Jobs
Following is the list of essential Documents/Certificates declared as ‘Certified to be true copy of the original’ which are to be attached along with the applications for APSC Recruitment 2018:
- 02 passport sized photograph (one to be affixed on form & other should be enclosed with the form)
- Certificate for Age Proof (Admit Card/ Certificate of HSLC)
- Certificate in support of Educational Qualification (Degree)
- ID card/ Certificate in case of PWD applicants
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidates
- Original APSC Treasury receipt of Application Fee
APSC Admit Card 2018:
The commission will issue Admission Certificates to the eligible contenders who will be appearing in Written Examination for Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018. The admit card will contain important information like Candidate’s Roll No., Venue and Programme of Exam. No individual will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without their APSC Admit Card.
In addition to APSC Admission Certificate, you need to bring any of the following photo identity proof while appearing for the Written Exam to be held under APSC Recruitment:
- Voters ID Card
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook containing photograph
- Pan Card
- Indian passport.
- ID card issued by Government or public sector undertaking.
- ID card issued by the educational Institution where he/she is studying presently.
- Last date for receipt of Applications for APSC Recruitment 2018: Till
- Assam Finance Service Exam 2018 Date: To be announced soon.
Concerned aspirants are advised to visit the official website of Assam Public Service Commission to grab more information about APSC Recruitment 2018. Furthermore, keep visiting our web portal to get upcoming updates regarding APSC Jobs 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|APSC Syllabus||APSC Admit Card|
|APSC Notification||APSC Exam Calendar|
|APSC Results||PSC Exam Books|
|Best State Government Jobs||PSC Previous Years Question Papers|