Register for CCE Mains Exam till 07th June 2019! With motto of appointing enthusiastic aspirants at 165 posts in Assam Civil, Land & Revenue Service & others, APSC Recruitment 2019 Exam is organizing in July & August 2019.
APSC CCE Mains Exam Notification 2019 Links:
|APSC CCE Recruitment Notification||Get PDF|
|APSC CCE Mains Exam Application Form||Get Here|
|APSC Official Link||Hit Here|
Assam CCE Mains Recruitment Notice 2019 Overview:
|Name of Institute||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Number of posts||165|
|Category||APSC Recruitment 2019|
|Vacancies Under||Assam Civil Service, Assam|
Land & Revenue Service,
Assam Police Service
|Selection Phases||Prelims & CCE Mains Exam 2019|
|APSC CCE Mains|
Registration ends on
Mains Exam Date
|July/ August 2019|
APSC Job Openings:
165 vacancies in Assam Civil Service, Assam Land & Revenue Service, Assam Police Service
Requisite Qualification for APSC Vacancies:
One may possess Degree from a well-known institute to register for APSC Vacancy under Assam Civil Service, Assam Land & Revenue Service and Assam Police Service.
Age Limit as per APSC Notification:
Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC/ PWD/ ExSM as per rules
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- General Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ MOBC/ OBC: Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode (Offline): Treasury Challan
Do you know: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Salary Structure for Assam Jobs under Civil Service, Land & Revenue Service & Others:
Those recruited for latest career openings in Assam for Civil Service, Land & Revenue Service & Others will be happy to receive good amount of pay along with other allowances.
Significant Links about APSC Exam 2019:
|APSC Notification||Get Details|
|APSC Syllabus||Get Details|
|APSC Admit Card||Get Details|
|APSC Result||Get Details|
|APSC Prelims Question Paper||Get Details|
APSC Recruitment Procedure:
One’s selection for Assam Civil Service Recruitment or APSC Jobs is on the basis of following selection stages:
Some Simple Ways for filling APSC CCE Mains Application Form 2019:
- To submit Assam Public Service Commission CCE Mains Application Form, log on to official portal of institute i.e. www.apsc.nic.in
- Now, press on ‘Notification’ link from left ward side, then hit on ‘Combined Competitive (Main) Examination-2018’ link from there to register for APSC Recruitment.
- Thereafter, Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Notice will appear, check out all details from same.
- Moreover, hit on ‘Application Form CCE (M)’ link from previous page.
- Entire Assam Public Service Commission CCE Mains Registration form will display, provide all facts in same accurately & neatly in English with Black Ball Point Pen Only.
- Paste the passport size photograph in the box with glue and don’t staple.
- Don’t make any stray marks on this form.
- Application not signed by candidate shall be rejected.
- Forward your form at below specified addresses early as possible via Treasury Challan.
Address to Forward Form:
Head of Account ‘Non Tax Revenue of Service Commission’
APSC CCE Mains Application Last Date 2019:
APSC Application Form for CCE Mains Exam is invited from 16th May 2019 to fill up 165 vacancies in Assam Civil, Land & Revenue Service & others.
Moreover, closing date for submission of APSC Recruitment form is 07th June 2019.
Check More Latest: Jobs in Assam
APSC CCE Mains Exam Date 2019:
Assam Public Service Commission CCE Mains Exam Date is July-August 2019. Thus, plan out your preparation by referring detailed CCE Mains Exam Syllabus, link of which is displayed above for your ease & convenience.
One may avail more stuff about APSC Recruitment 2019 from its Official Link. Keep connected with us for receiving more updates concerning latest exam notice & many more.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Sarkari Naukri||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|