Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015
Assam Public Service Commission has professed a notice as Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 to fill up the 18 vacancy of the Audit Officers (Local Fund) through qualifying Combined Main Exam. Application written in prescribed Performa should be sent on or before the end date, which is given below.
|Post Name||Audit Officers|
|No of Vacancies||18|
|Last Date to Apply||05th February 2015|
Team of recruitmentresult.com is describing more details about Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 in the below section.
Audit Officers (Local Fund)
Aspirants who want to apply must be Assistant Audit Officers working under the control of Director of Audit (Local Fund), Assam who have completed at least 3 (three) years of service as on 01-01-2015.
Selected candidates will get Rs. 8000/- 35000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- P.M.
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 25/-
- For others: Rs. 50/-
- Fee should be deposited into the Treasury (in Indian Union) under the Head of Account “NON-TAX REVENUE- OTHER NON TAX REVENUE, 0051 PSC, 102 STATE PSC, EXAMINATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC”
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the Assam Local Fund Audit Service (Promotion) Examination.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to send the application in prescribed Performa. Application should be submitted along with the copies of the all relevant documents and examination fee and pass port size photo. Application should be submitted at the address given below.
Office of the Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar,
Khanapara, Guwahati: 781 022
Last Date to Apply: 05th February 2015
Note: for more details you can read Official Notification.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015
An online job notification has been liberated regarding Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 for the selection of deserving persons for various job openings. Candidates who want to apply against Assam PSC Vacancies may do it through online mode on or before the closing date given below.
|Last Date to Apply||1st & 2nd February 2015|
For more details concerning to Assam PSC Vacancies 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, applying procedure etc are well structured below by the team of recrutimentresult.com:
Assam PSC Jobs 2015 Details:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification & Experience|
|Assistant Professor||01||M.Ch in Urology|
|Assistant Engineer||01||Degree in IT of an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Govt./AMIE passed|
|Inspector of Boilers||01||Degree in Mechanical or Production or Power Plan or Metallurgical Engineering and have 02 yrs experience|
|Preservation Officer||01||Graduate in Arts/Science with Diploma in “Care and Conservation” of books/Manuscripts and Certificate in Archives Administration or Record Management|
|Special Officer||01||Post Graduate Degree in History and certificate/Diploma in Ahom-Tai and Published works in History|
- All the candidates who are going to apply for the BDO posts need to submit an amount of application fee of Rs. 150.00 (Rs. 75.00 for SC and ST) through challan.
- No application fee is to be submitted for applying against the other posts.
Age Limit & Pay Scale:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|BDO||21-38 yrs||Rs.8,000-35,000/- + GP Rs. 4700/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15600-39100/-|
|Assistant Engineer||RS. 12000-40000/-|
|Inspector of Boilers||18-38 yrs|
|Preservation Officer||21-38 yrs||Rs. 8000-35000/-|
Selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and Interview.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply?
Candidates willing to apply for this job opening need to follow the steps prescribed in the below:
- Visit the official website of the organization that is apsc.nic.in
- Download the prescribed application form and fill it properly through entering all the details asked in it.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph and all the required copies of testimonials
- Now forward the application complete in all respect enclosed in an envelope superscribed with the name of the post which is to be applied at the below stated address:
Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar,
|Last Date to apply|
|For BDO post||2nd February 2015|
|For Other Posts||1st February 2015|
APSC Recruitment 2015
Assam Public Service Commission has revealed an Advt as APSC Recruitment 2015 to fill up various posts of civil services. Combined Competitive Exam is conducted by the organization for shortlist the deserving candidates.
|Exam Name||Combined Competitive Main Exam|
|Post Name||Civil Services|
|Last Date To Submission Of Application||22nd January 2015|
|Exam Dates||April / May 2015 (Tentative)|
Candidates who are declared qualified in Combined Competitive (preliminary) Exam 2014 can apply for main exam. Application form complete in all respect should be submitted till the 22nd January 2015. For more information related to APSC Recruitment 2015 keep visiting this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Only those candidates are eligible to apply against Combined Competitive Main Examination 2014 who have qualified the C.C. (preliminary) Exam 2014.
Further selection of the candidates will be done through Main examination followed by interview.
- For general contenders, they must pay the Rs. 300/- as an application fee.
- The SC/ST candidates will pay Rs. 150/- as an application processing fee.
- Fee will be deposited under the head of account ‘Non Tax Revenues other Non Tax Revenue 0051-Public Service Comission-102-State Public Service Commission.
Availability of Form:
Prescribed application form can be obtained from the office Assam Public Service Commission located at Jawahar Nagar, Kahanapara, Guwahai – 781022 from 22.12.2014.
How to Apply?
- Fill the prescribed application form and attach the Xerox of admit card of the preliminary examination along with fee details.
- After filling the application form it must be submitted (by post/ individually by hand) to the address mentioned below on or before the last date i.e. 22nd January 2015.
Assam Public Service Commission,
Khanapara, Guwahati-781 022
- Last Date To Submission Of Application For Exam: 22nd January 2015
- C.C. (Main) Exam Dates: April / May 2015 (Tentative)
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: You may go through the Official Notification to fetch the other details.