Assam Public Service Commission has diffused an advertisement regarding APSC Recruitment. Commission wants to appoint qualified and career oriented aspirants to fill up vacancies of Director and Lecturer in Chemistry. Job hunters may apply for APSC Recruitment 2015 now by submitting application. Interested individuals may send their application forms on or before the last date that is framed below. Aspirants, who are willing to know more info regarding APSC Recruitment 2016, may stay in touch with our web portal for latest updates.
|Name of Post||Director and Lecturer in Chemistry|
|Last date of submission of application form||09th December 2015|
Contenders who are willing to apply and wants to gain more details such as age limit, pay scale, required qualification, selection procedure and process to apply etc related to APSC Vacancies just go through the further information on this page indicated below by the team of the recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name, Essential Qualification and Salary Details:
|Director of Medical Education, Planning & Research||Basic University Medical Qualification duly registered and other academic qualifications and a minimum of 10 years teaching experience as Professor/Associate Professor in a Medical College||Rs. 12,000/- to 40,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/-|
|Lecturer in Chemistry||Good academic record with at least 55% marks and Master’s Degree level in chemistry from an Indian University or an equivalent degree||Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- PM|
For post of Director Age of applying candidates should not be less than 45 years and more than 55 years and for post of age must not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years as on 01.01.2015. Upper age limit is relaxed as per rules of organization.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test / Interview:
- Firstly candidates would be shortlisted through screening test or on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post
- Then shortlisted aspirants will be called for an interview.
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment:
- Firstly applicants should have to visit official website for the application forms i.e. www.apsc.nic.in
- Then choose the required link as per the post applied for and take print out of that application after downloading it.
- Then fill the entire details carefully according to given format and affix copy of recent photograph on it.
- Application should be attached with Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary).
- At last, send all the applications along with important testimonials on or before the last date.
Assam Public Service Commission
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
Last date of submission of application form: 09th December 2015
For other details you can check the Official Notification regarding APSC Recruitment 2015. Stay connected with our web portal to collect latest info related to APSC Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On