Assam Public Service Commission has released vacancy of Law Assistant through APSC Recruitment Notification. Through Assam PSC Recruitment, the organization is willing to hire those candidates who can perform their duties well. Candidates who are interested in the apsc.nic.in recruitment they can send their applications in prescribed format to the address stated below. The closing date of receipt of applications for the APSC Recruitment 2017 is 18/04/2017.
Assam Public Service Commission is willing to hire the candidates who is An Advocate enrolled under the Advocates Act / A Judicial Officer / A Chief Language Officer of the Legislative Deptt / A Language Officer of the Legislative Deptt for the mentioned position. Candidates who think that they a perfect candidate for the Assam PSC Vacancy they can apply by sending their applications before the last date. Rest details about the APSC Recruitment are displayed in the below section of this page which is well designed by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Last date to apply||18/04/2017|
Law Assistant to Legal Remembrancer and Under Secretary
Required Eligibility Criteria for Jobs in Assam PSC:
A candidate must be:
- An Advocate enrolled under the Advocates Act
- A Judicial Officer
- A Chief Language Officer of the Legislative Deptt
- A Language Officer of the Legislative Deptt
Grab Now: Latest PSC Jobs
Age Limitation for Vacancy in Assam PSC:
- The age of the candidates to apply for the Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment should not be less than 21 years and more than 43 years of age
- The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates of reserved category as per existing provision.
Candidates who will be selected for the APSC Vacancy will get Rs.12,000/- to Rs.40,000/- P.M plus a grade pay of Rs.5400/-P.M and other allowances as per Rules of the Govt
Mode Of Assortment:
The commission will select the candidates for the Vacancy in APSC on the basis of the:
- Written test
How To Apply for Jobs in APSC:
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.apsc.nic.in.
- Hit on the “notices” tab.
- After that select “Advertisement No: 03/2017 new” from the next screen appeared.
- Read all the details that will be appeared on PDF.
- Go back to the previous page.
- After that download the APSC Application Form in prescribed format by hitting on the right side of the page.
- Fill the form carefully and upload all required testimonials.
- Affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided along with your proper signature.
- Attach Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) to the application form.
- At last cover up the application into an envelope and send it to the address stated.
Get Here>> APSC Recruitment 2017 PDF
Assam Public Service Commission
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
Check More: Jobs in Assam
The last date for the candidates to submit the applications is 18/04/2017
Candidates who are willing to acquire more information about APSC Recruitment 2017 then they can hit on the Official Link mentioned in the above section of this page. To keep this page safe for further use candidates can bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab.
Dear aspirants, you may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to more information regarding any recruitment, exam and admit card etc on your timeline. If you are having any problem you may ask in comment box.
Get Other Relevant Job Opportunities:
Those candidates who are searching for latest government jobs in Assam may grab this opening against APSC Recruitment. Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications from eligible Indians for filling up 56 Assam PSC Jobs of Inspector of Factories and Assistant Engineer (Civil) in different departments. Willing job seekers may apply now for APSC Recruitment 2017 by submitting prescribed application form through offline mode on or before last date which is 06-04-2017.
This Post Includes
Interested and willing candidates need to just scroll down complete page for getting complete details related to Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates fulfilling the requisite eligibility criteria for Assam PSC Recruitment need to submit their APSC Application Form on below specified address on pre decided date and time.
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Last date to submit Application Form||06-04-2017|
|Posts Name||Department||No. of Posts|
|Inspector of Factories||Labour & Employment Deptt||02|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Public Works Deptt.||54|
What will be the required qualification?
|Posts Name||Required Qualification|
|Inspector of Factories|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
Limitations of Age:
- Age of candidates applying for Assam Public Service Commission Jobs must not be more than 43 years and should not be less than 21 years (Inspector of Factories) and 23 years (Assistant Engineer (Civil)).
- Relaxation of 5 years will be granted to reserved category such as SC/ST and other deserving candidates as per the norms of organization.
What Will Be The Monthly Salary?
Candidates who will be hired for these job openings in government sector will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 40000/- from the concerned department of organization.
Mode To Get Recruited:
- Shortlisted candidates shall be called for a Screening test / Viva-voce interview.
- Selection of aspirants for Assam Public Service Commission Vacancy will be totally based on the performance level in test/ Interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of reputed organization.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment?
- Candidates should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form.
- You can download Application form which will be obtained from the Assam Public Service Commission website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 06-04-2017 during office hours.
- Application Form should not be received after the last date fixed for receipt.
- After that you are required to choose the suitable link of the APSC Notification and read Assam PSC Vacancy Notification thoroughly.
- Then Fill Assam Public Service Commission Application Form in prescribed format and attach Xerox of all documents and one photocopy of recent photograph on space provided in application.
- Envelope containing application and other requisite documents should be super scribed with “Application for the post of………..” and send it to the postal address which is mention below on this page.
- Applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
Application to be addressed at:
Refer to Official Notification
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Assam
Important Date to Remember:
Last Date of receipt of Application: 06-04-2017
For more details regarding APSC Recruitment 2017, you can check this Official Link. Applicants are advised to subscribe our free email service for getting latest updates about Assam PSC Vacancy such as previous year papers, answer key, result etc direct in their mail box.
Candidates if you have any query than you can write your valuable comment in comment box. You may also join us on Face book and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs at Government Sector||APSC Results|
|APSC Syllabus||PSC Previous Question Papers|
|PSC Exam Books||Latest Recruitment Notification|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|