Assam Public Service Commission has publicized an online vacancies notification regarding APSC Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various post of Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Inspector and Director of Agriculture under various Department.
Willing job seekers may apply now for APSC Recruitment 2016 by submitting prescribed application form on or before last date which is well equipped below. Candidates may attain additional facts regarding APSC jobs through this page that is well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||Assam Public Service Commission|
|No Of Vacancy||35|
|Last Date To Send Application||07th July 2016|
APSC Vacancy and Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Number of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||25||Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent|
|Assistant Inspector||09||MA, BT or M.Sc. BT with at least 7(seven) years experience as Teacher in Secondary Schools|
|Director of Agriculture||01||First Class or High second class degree in Agriculture or first class or high second class honors or master degree in a subject basic to Agriculture Science such as Botany, Chemistry etc.|
Latest Jobs for Graduate in India – Check Here
Current Jobs after Post Graduate – Check Here
More Jobs for B.Tech Pass Out– Check Here
Age Limitation and Salary Details:
|Name Of The Post||Scale Of Pay||Age|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- (PB-4) with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- per month||21years to 43 years as on 03/03/2016|
|Assistant Inspector||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5900/- per month||Maximum upper age: 43 years as on 03/03/2016|
|Director of Agriculture||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/-||Minimum age: 40 years as on 1/1/2016|
Initially on the basis of candidates marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post or screening of application will be done and then candidates will be finally selected on basis of their performance in Written Test and Interview which will be conducted by Assam Public Service Commission.
How to apply for APSC Recruitment?
- Applicants, satisfying the eligibility criteria and willing to apply for APSC Recruitment, are firstly required to fill an application form that is available on the official website of www.apsc.nic.in.
- Go for “Notice” tab visible at the top side of the homepage.
- Now, on the appeared page choose the suitable link of the concerned notification as “Advertisement 06/2016” and read it thoroughly.
- Fill an application form in prescribed format and attach Xerox of all documents and one photocopy of recent photograph on space provided in application.
- Envelope containing application and other requisite documents should be super scribed with “Application for the post of………..” and send it to the postal address which is mention below on this page.
- Applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
To Deputy Secretary
Assam Public Service Commission
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 22
Latest Jobs in Assam – Check Here
Dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this Job: 07th July 2016
You can get completed details about APSC Recruitment 2016 through the Official Notification. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google plus to fetch upcoming details regarding the same.
APSC Recruitment 2016 Notification – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|
Assam Public Service Commission has published an online job notification regarding APSC Recruitment. Willing aspirants may apply against 34 vacancies of Lecturer post. Interested candidates can apply for APSC Recruitment 2016 by submitting their application form through proper channel on or before last date that is 04th July 2016.
You may check other information concerning Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 through this page. All details are structured for convenience of our visitors by the team of recruitmentresult.com, so please have a look.
|Name of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Last date to apply||04th July 2016|
|College of Teacher Education (CTEs)|
|(IASE) and Jorhat|
- Candidates are required to possess Master Degree in the concerned subject with 55% marks from any recognized University with M.Ed with 55% marks and at least 5 years teaching experience.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having Ph.D/ M.Phil degree
Candidates who will be selected will be paid Rs. 12000 – 40000 with GP Rs. 5900/- per month as salary from Assam Public Service Commission.
Age of aspirants must not be below 21 years and more than 43 years as on 3/3/2016 as per Govt. rules. Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in for SC/ ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
- Written Test / Interview will be organized to select worthy aspirants against APSC Recruitment. Written test will contain multiple choice Objective Type Questions.
- Candidates will be shortlisted either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination.
How to Apply for APSC Jobs:
- Aspirants may visit the official site that is apsc.nic.in to download format of application form.
- Fill you application in given format and attach a photograph signed prominently.
- The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Prescribed application should be attached with self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary).
- Prescribed application should be submitted to the address tuned below till 04th July 2016.
The Director of Information and Public Relations,
Assam, Last Gate, Dispur, Guwahati-6
Last date to apply: 04th July 2016
Note: You may get other details about this advertisement through this Official Notification.
APSC Recruitment 2016:- Download PDF