Assam Public Service Commission has recently released APSC Recruitment 2019 Notification. According to the latest apsc notification, commission intends to hire Assistant Engineer, Agricultural Development Officer and Research Assistant.
apsc application form is invited from eligible contenders before the closing date. As per the apsc recruitment notification, Applications will be accepted in prescribed format (Available below). The closing date for submitting the Application form is 08-02-2019.
APSC Recruitment 2019: Overview
- Organization: Assam Public Service Commission
- Notification: APSC Recruitment 2019
- APSC Vacancies: Assistant Engineer, Agricultural Development Officer and Research Assistant
- No of posts: 157
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
APSC Recruitment Notification
Assistant Engineer: A degree in respective disciplines of Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical/Chemical Engineering of an Indian or Foreign University recognized. ( From Here, Get More: Engineering Jobs )
Agricultural Development Officer: B.Sc (Agriculture) or a degree declared equivalent to B.Sc (Agriculture) from a recognized University.
Research Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with Economics / Geography/ Sociology/Statistics/Mathematics as one of the subjects
APSC Vacancy: Details
|Agricultural Development Officer||115|
The age of applicants to apply for APSC Recruitment 2019 must be between 21 to 38 years as on 01-01-2018. The upper age limit is relaxable by-
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
Check Out: Government Jobs by Organization
APSC Application Fee:
- For General Candidate: Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- Candidates having BPL Certificate: Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
- Pay the Examination Fee through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “Non-Tax Revenue, Other Non-Tax Revenue 0051 PSC, 105 State Psc Application Fee Receipt of APSC”.
Check Related Links
|APSC Prelims Question Paper||Get Here|
|APSC Notification||Get Here|
|APSC Syllabus||Get Here|
|APSC Admit Card||Get Here|
|APSC Exam Calendar||Get Here|
|Profile||Pay Scale||Grad Pay|
|Assistant Engineer||30000 – 1,10,000/-||12700/-|
|Research Assistant||22,000 – 87,000/-||9100/-|
Instruction to Apply for Assam Financial Service Recruitment 2019:
Follow the simple steps mentioned below in order to fill the prescribed application form for APSC Class-I Vacancies:
- First of all, hit the official link of Assam Public Service Commission which is apsc.nic.in to apply for APSC Recruitment.
- Now, move your cursor towards ‘Notices’ tab present in menu bar of the homepage. A drop down list will appear.
- Select ‘Recruitment Advertisements’ option from the dropped down list.
- The new page will display a list of latest APSC advertisement 2019.
- You need to press the following link
“Advertisement No. 14/2018: Various Posts”
- APSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement will appear in front of you.
- Go through the complete APSC Job Notification 2019 and ensure the requisite eligibility terms and conditions.
- Now, go back and hit on “Application Form DR” option present under ‘Application Forms’ column on the left side OR press the direct link given below.
- Prescribed format APSC Application Form 2019 will be displayed on your screen.
- Take a print out of it and duly fill in all the necessary details as asked in the form.
- Attach all the essential documents with your APSC Application Form.
- The envelope containing Application Form for APSC Recruitment must be superscripted with ‘Assam Finance Service Examination, 2019’.
- Finally send the dully filled Application for APSC Class-I Recruitment to the following official address mentioned below.
Get Here: APSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
Hit Here: APSC Application Form
Deputy Secretary, APSC,
Important Dates to Remember
|Starting Date for Submission of Application form||08 January 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||08 February 2019|
Check Also: More Assam Jobs
Concerned aspirants are advised to visit the official website of Assam Public Service Commission to grab more information about APSC Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, keep visiting our web portal to get upcoming updates regarding APSC Jobs 2019.
Latest Recruitment On 06-02-2019