Assam Public Service Commission has published a job notification about APSC Recruitment. Self – driven and enthusiastic individuals are invited for filling 08 vacancies of Assistant Director of Survey and Lecturer. Qualified Job Seekers who are looking for Government Jobs can apply for APSC Recruitment 2015 by submitting Application in prescribed format till last date. To get details about APSC Recruitment 2016 you may go through our web portal.
|Name of Post||Assistant Director of Survey and Lecturer|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Closing date for receipt of Application Form||20th July 2015|
Other significant details regarding APSC Recruitment 2015 including qualification requisites, age Limit, salary details and procedure to apply etc are well furnished below by squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name, No of vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Assistant Director of Survey||03||B.E. Degree with specialization in Surveying or Graduate in Science from any recognized University having Mathematics as a subject in Degree|
|Lecturer||05||A degree in Ayurved from a University established by Law or a Statutory Board/ Faculty/ Examine Body of Indian Medicine or its equivalent|
Salary Details and Age Limit:
|Post Name||Salary||Age Limit as on 01-01-2015.|
|Assistant Director of Survey||Rs. 12,000/- 40,000/- plus grade pay of Rs. 6100/-||18 to 38 years|
|Lecturer||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- plus grade pay of Rs. 6000/-||21 to 38 years|
Selection of participants will be done on basis of their performance in Screening test or Viva – voce interview.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment:
- Application form can be downloaded from Official Portal of Assam Public Service Commission which is www.apsc.nic.in.
- Fill all relevant details in an Application Form in prescribed format. Affix recent passport size photograph and do signature in space provided in form.
- Attach photo copies of particulars/ certificates in support of qualification, caste etc to it. Enclose filled-in form along with prescribed enclosures in an envelope.
- The envelope should be superscibed with the name of Post applied for. Send this envelope to address mentioned below before closing date of submitting Application.
The Commission’s office
Assam Public Service Commission
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati- 22
Closing date for receipt of Application Form: 20th July 2015
Go through this Official Notification for getting more information in concern of APSC Recruitment 2015. You may stay connected with us to get more details about APSC Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
A vacancy notice related to APSC Recruitment has strewed by Assam Public Service Commission. Application forms are invited by commission for selecting result oriented job hunters. Applicants who are interested and want to do a job as lecturer/tutor can grab this opportunity by applying for APSC Recruitment 2015. Willing contenders can forward application form in prescribed format on or before the closing date which is 8th July 2015.
|Post name||Lecturer and Tutor|
|No. of vacancies||08|
|End date of submission of application form||8th July 2015|
Other information related to APSC Recruitment in support of educational qualification, age limit, salary package, selection process, procedure to apply, important dates etc are well mentioned on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look on it and applicants, who fulfill all eligibility criteria, must apply for APSC Jobs openings before last date.
|Sr. No.||Name Of The Post||Discipline Name||No. Of Posts|
|1||Lecturer||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||01|
|4||Oral Medicine & Radiology||01|
|7||Tutor||Public Health Dentistry||01|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||MDS in relevant discipline|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology|
|Aneasthesiology||MD in Anesthesiology|
|Public Health Dentistry||BDS in Public Health Dentistry|
a) For Lecturer Post:
Job hunters, who will be selected for APSC vacancy, will receive an attractive and impressive salary package of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- along with AGP 7000/- per month plus allowances as admissible under Rules.
b) For Tutor Post:
Applicants will get a pay scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- along with AGP of Rs. 6,000/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
- Candidates, who are going to apply for these latest openings, should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on 1st January 2015.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is admissible as per existing rules.
Selection procedure for APSC Recruitment 2015:
Candidates will be appointed on the basis of:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply:
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply against APSC Recruitment notification through official website that is www.apsc.nic.in
- After that, go on “Application Forms” section and hit on “Application Form DR” link.
- Now, download application form in prescribed format and fill it with all details.
- Affix recent passport size photograph in prescribed space.
- Attach Self attested photocopies of entire documents/certificates such as qualification, mark sheets, caste certificate, age proof etc.
- At last, application form complete in all respect should be forward to the following address which is stated below on this page.
- Late application or application received after last date will not be considered or may be rejected.
Assam Public Service Commission
Candidates should forward application on or before the closing date which is 8th July 2015.
Note: For more information in concern to APSC Recruitment, you may read this Official Notification.