Apply Online for APSET Notification From 26th March 2018 onwards!!! Candidates who want to appear in Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test need to submit their APSET Application Form 2018 via online process till the last date that is 02-05-2018 without late fee. However, last date to submit APSET Online Form with late fee is 06-06-2018.
To register themselves for APSET Notification 2018, candidates need to follow below given simple steps. Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET-2018) would be conducted on 01-07-2018 in both languages Telugu and English. Candidates will get the rest details regarding APSET Exam Dates/ Notification by scrolling down this page.
|Exam name||Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET-2018)|
|Conducting body||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|Last date to apply for APSET Notification||02nd May 2018|
|APSET Exam date as per APSET Notification 2018||July 1, 2018|
APSET Notification Apply Online:
The candidates have to apply online for APSET-2018 examination with a registration fee. The APSET examination would be conducted in 31 subjects at six regional centers in Visakhapatnam, Rajamahendravaram, Guntur, Nellore, Anantapur and Tirupati.
Candidates who are seeking for further details of APSET Notification 2018 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
APSET Eligibility Criteria
APSET 2018 Eligibility Criteria which aspirants need to fulfill in order to be eligible to appear for the entrance exam is as mentioned below:
- Candidates should have secured minimum of 55% marks in their Master’s degree or equivalent exam from any university/college that is recognized by UGC.
- Aspirants who are appearing for their Master’s degree final year exam and whose exam result is awaited can also apply for APSET exam.
- Candidates who possess a PhD degree and who have completed their Master’s level examination by September 19, 1991 (irrespective of date when result is declared) will be eligible for 5% relaxation in aggregate marks (that is, from 55% to 50%) for appearing in APSET exam.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for candidates applying for the post of Assistant Professor.
Want to Know? Skills Required To become an Ideal Teacher
Application Fee to apply for APSET Notification 2018:
Candidates who are going to apply for APSET 2018 have to make payment of application fee through proper channel:
|General category||Rs. 1000/-|
|BC category||Rs. 800/-|
|SC & ST category||Rs. 500/-|
APSET Exam Centers:
The APSET examination is conducted in 6 regional centres namely
|Sno||Regional Centre Code||APSET Regional Centre Name|
Get Detail Of: APSET Syllabus
APSET Main Subjects
|Archaeology||Journalism and Mass Communications|
|Computer Science & Application||Library and information Science|
|Earth, Atomspheric, Ocean & Planetary Science||Physical Sciences|
|Environmental Science||Physical Education|
Check Also: Latest Teaching Jobs
APSET 2018 Exam Pattern
- Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and General Awareness of the candidate.
- In Paper- II, Total No Of questions will be asked from candidates are 100 within 2 hours.
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I and Paper – II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
- There is no negative marking.
APSET Examination Pattern:
|Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|I||100||50||1 Hour (09: 30 A.M. to 10: 30 A.M.)|
|II||200||100||2 Hours (11:00 A.M. to 1: 00 P.M.)|
You May Read This: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
Steps to fill APSET Online Application Form:
To apply for APSET Notification 2018, candidates have to follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First of all candidates have visit the official website of organization that is apset.net.in to fill Application Form for APSET Notification.
- After that press on ‘Registration’ tab from top in menu bar on home page.
- Then you are required to read given details regarding APSET Notification 2018
- After reading relevant details press on ‘Apply Now’ tab to apply for APSET 2018 Exam.
- Now Fill APSET Registration Formand press on ‘continue’ tab.
- Once you press the above given tab you need login your account and Fill Online Application Form with required details.
- Upload relevant scanned photograph and signature in correct manner along with APSET Notification Application Form.
- Now pay your application fee as mentioned above through proper channel to apply for APSET Notification 2018.
- Then “submit” your APSET Application Form, after filling form in correct manner within given period of time.
- At last you are required to retain a printout of APSET Online Application Form for future references.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
APSET Important Dates:
|Commencement of Submission of APSET Online Application Form||26-03-2018|
|Last date for Submission of APSET Online Application Form without Late Fee||02-05-2018|
|With late fee of Rs.1000 +Registration Fee||10-05-2018|
|With late fee of Rs.2000+ Registration Fee||21-05-2018|
|With late fee of Rs.5000 +Registration Fee||06-06-2018|
|Date of APSET Examination||01-07-2018|
Official PDF of: APSET 2018 Notification
2nd Floor, Online Counseling Center,
Opp. Platinum Jubilee Guest House,
Visakhapatnam – 530 003
Web: andhrauniversity.edu.in, apset.net.in
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of APSET Notification 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus or you can also subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|APSET Result||APSET Hall Ticket|
|APSET Answer Key||Jobs by Organization|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Employment News This Week Highlights|