Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam will soon begin the APSET Application Process. Candidates who want to register themselves for AP SET 2020 Exam can apply for APSET Notification 2020 by submitting APSET Application Form via online mode till last date. Furthermore, to check more details go through this page.
Highlights of APSET Notification 2020:
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET-2020)|
|Conducting Body||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|Category||APSET Notification 2020|
|Dates for Filling APSET 2020 Application Form||Mentioned Below|
APSET Eligibility Criteria
APSET 2020 Eligibility Criteria which aspirants need to fulfill in order to appear for the entrance exam is as mentioned below:
- Candidates should have secured minimum of 55% marks in their Master’s degree or equivalent exam from any university/college that is recognized by UGC.
- Aspirants who are appearing for their Master’s degree final year exam and whose exam result is awaited can also apply for APSET exam.
- Candidates who possess a PhD degree and who have completed their Master’s level examination by September 19, 1991 (irrespective of date when result is declared) will be eligible for 5% relaxation in aggregate marks (that is, from 55% to 50%) for appearing in APSET exam.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for candidates applying for the post of Assistant Professor.
APSET Important Links:
|APSET Result||APSET Hall Ticket|
|APSET Answer Key||APSET Syllabus|
|Official Website||APSET Previous Papers|
Application Fee to apply for APSET Notification 2020:
Candidates who are going to apply for APSET 2020 Notification have to submit application fee according to their categories. Payment of application fee can be made through online mode using Debit Card, Credit Card or Netbanking.
|SC & ST category||Rs.700/-|
Steps to fill APSET Online Application Form:
In order to apply for APSET Notification 2020, Aspirants need to follow the instructions that are written below. Have a look!!
- Visit the web page of organization that is apset.net.in via online mode.
- Afterwards, press on “Notification” tab that is present in menu bar at top of homepage.
- Ensure eligibility requirements need to apply for APSET Exam Notification.
- Now, press on ‘Registration’ tab that is present in menu bar at top of homepage.
- On pressing ‘Registration’ tab, a new page showing some instructions will open.
- Read the instructions with care and then hit on “Apply Now” tab.
- Then, fill APSET Registration Form and press on ‘Continue’ tab.
- Once you register yourself, you need to login using appropriate Email Id, Password and Security Key.
- Now, fill APSET Online Application Form with required details.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature along with required documents.
- Also, pay your application fees. At Last, re-read dully filled APSET Online Application Form.
- Finally, submit it and take a print out of same for future reference.
Get: APSET Official Link
APSET Exam Centers:
The APSET examination is conducted in 6 regional centres namely
|Sno||Regional Centre Code||APSET Regional Centre Name|
Read Also: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
APSET Main Subjects
|Archaeology||Journalism and Mass Communications|
|Computer Science & Application||Library and information Science|
|Earth, Atomspheric, Ocean & Planetary Science||Physical Sciences|
|Environmental Science||Physical Education|
APSET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and General Awareness of the candidate.
- In Paper- II, Total No Of questions will be asked from candidates are 100 within 2 hours.
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I and Paper – II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
- There is no negative marking.
APSET Examination Pattern:
|Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|I||100||50||1 Hour (09: 30 A.M. to 10: 30 A.M.)|
|II||200||100||2 Hours (11:00 A.M. to 1: 00 P.M.)|
Check Here: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
APSET 2020 Contact Details:
2nd Floor, Online Counseling Center,
Opp. Platinum Jubilee Guest House,
Visakhapatnam – 530 003
Web: andhrauniversity.edu.in, apset.net.in
APSET Notification Apply Online:
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET-2020) will be organized on October 2020 in Telugu and English languages. Candidates have to apply via online mode for APSET-2020 examination.
The APSET 2020 Exam will be conducted in 31 subjects at six regional centers in Visakhapatnam, Rajamahendravaram, Guntur, Nellore, Anantapur and Tirupati. Candidates who are seeking for further details of APSET Notification 2020 they can go through this page.
Check Also: Latest Teaching Jobs
People Also Search Related To:
- APSET Notification 2020 Exam Date
- APSET Notification 2020 Syllabus
- APSET Notification 2020 PDF
- APSET Notification Fees
- APSET Notification 2020 Last Date
- APSET Notification 2020 Application Form
- APSET Notification 2020 Apply Online
- APSET Notification Date
- APSET Notification Details
- APSET Next Notification
- AP SET Official Notification
- AP SET Upcoming Notification
- AP SET Notification in Telugu
Candidates can go through the Official Link given above to grab rest details of APSET Notification 2020. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book or you can also subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box concerning AP SET 2020 Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|More Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|