Apply Online for APSET Notification!! Candidates who want to appear in Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test need to submit their APSET Application Form 2019 via online process till the last date. Application Process will be started from 26th March (Expected). Candidates can check Steps to Register for APSET 2019 from this page.
Highlights of APSET Notification 2019:
|Exam name||Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET-2019)|
|Conducting body||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|Category||APSET Notification 2019|
|Last date to apply for APSET Notification||Check Below|
APSET Notification 2019
APSET Eligibility Criteria
APSET 2019 Eligibility Criteria which aspirants need to fulfill in order to be eligible to appear for the entrance exam is as mentioned below:
- Candidates should have secured minimum of 55% marks in their Master’s degree or equivalent exam from any university/college that is recognized by UGC.
- Aspirants who are appearing for their Master’s degree final year exam and whose exam result is awaited can also apply for APSET exam.
- Candidates who possess a PhD degree and who have completed their Master’s level examination by September 19, 1991 (irrespective of date when result is declared) will be eligible for 5% relaxation in aggregate marks (that is, from 55% to 50%) for appearing in APSET exam.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for candidates applying for the post of Assistant Professor.
APSET Important Links:
|APSET Result||APSET Hall Ticket|
|APSET Answer Key||APSET Syllabus|
Application Fee to apply for APSET Notification 2019:
Candidates who are going to apply for APSET 2019 have to make payment of application fee through proper channel:
|General category||Rs. 1000/-|
|BC category||Rs. 800/-|
|SC & ST category||Rs. 500/-|
APSET Exam Centers:
The APSET examination is conducted in 6 regional centres namely
|Sno||Regional Centre Code||APSET Regional Centre Name|
Read Also: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
APSET Main Subjects
|Archaeology||Journalism and Mass Communications|
|Computer Science & Application||Library and information Science|
|Earth, Atomspheric, Ocean & Planetary Science||Physical Sciences|
|Environmental Science||Physical Education|
Check Also: Latest Teaching Jobs
APSET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and General Awareness of the candidate.
- In Paper- II, Total No Of questions will be asked from candidates are 100 within 2 hours.
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I and Paper – II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
- There is no negative marking.
APSET Examination Pattern:
|Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|I||100||50||1 Hour (09: 30 A.M. to 10: 30 A.M.)|
|II||200||100||2 Hours (11:00 A.M. to 1: 00 P.M.)|
You May Read This: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
Steps to fill APSET Online Application Form:
To apply for APSET Notification 2019, candidates have to follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First of all candidates have visit the official website of organization that is apset.net.in to fill Application Form for APSET Notification.
- After that press on ‘Registration’ tab from top in menu bar on home page.
- Then you are required to read given details regarding APSET Notification 2019
- After reading relevant details press on ‘Apply Now’ tab to apply for APSET 2019 Exam.
- Now Fill APSET Registration Form and press on ‘continue’ tab.
- Once you press the above given tab you need login your account and Fill Online Application Form with required details.
- Upload relevant scanned photograph and signature in correct manner along with APSET Notification Application Form.
- Now pay your application fee as mentioned above through proper channel to apply for APSET Notification 2019.
- Then “submit” your APSET Application Form, after filling form in correct manner within given period of time.
- At last you are required to retain a printout of APSET Online Application Form for future references.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
APSET Important Dates:
|APSET Notification||3rd Week of March 2019|
|Date of filing of Application Form||Last Week of March 2019|
|Last date of Filling of Application Form (without late fee)||First Week of May 2019|
|With a Late fee of Rs. 1,000 + Registration Fee||2nd Week of May 2019|
|With a Late fee of Rs. 2,000 + Registration Fee||3rd Week of May 2019|
|With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000 + Registration Fee (Examination centre at Visakhapatnam only)||1st Week of June 2019|
|Date of APSET 2019 examination||1st Week of July 2019|
Press Here For: APSET Official Link
2nd Floor, Online Counseling Center,
Opp. Platinum Jubilee Guest House,
Visakhapatnam – 530 003
Web: andhrauniversity.edu.in, apset.net.in
APSET Notification Apply Online:
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET-2019) would be conducted in 1st Week of July 2019 in both languages Telugu and English. The candidates have to apply online for APSET-2019 examination with a registration fee.
The APSET examination would be conducted in 31 subjects at six regional centers in Visakhapatnam, Rajamahendravaram, Guntur, Nellore, Anantapur and Tirupati. Candidates who are seeking for further details of APSET Notification 2019 they can go through this page.
Want to Know? Skills Required To become an Ideal Teacher
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of APSET Notification 2019. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus or you can also subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|More Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|