Assam Police Result 2019
Check the latest Assam Police Result 2019 from here!! Candidates who have participated in Assam Police Constable Recruitment can obtain the Assam Police Merit List on the basis of PST/PET Exam. Check the Assam Police Constable (PST/PET) Exam and Result Dates in the below section.
Assam Police Constable Result 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Examination: Physical Standard Test (PST) / Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Purpose of Exam: For recruitment to Constable Posts
- Conducted By: Assam Police
- Category: Assam Police Result
- Result Status: Updating Soon
- Official Website: www.police.assam.gov.in
Assam Police Result 2019
How to Check Assam Police Result?
Follow the simple instructions as discussed below in order to check Assam Police Exam Results:
- First of all, log on to official website of Organization that is police.assam.gov.in
- Now on the homepage, press “Career and Recruitment” tab available in the below section of home page.
- The next page will display latest Assam Police Notification.
- Here, you need to press the suitable link given for Assam Police Constable Result.
- The Assam Police Result will be displayed in front of you.
- Check for your qualification status in Assam Police Merit List.
- Download the Assam Police Result 2019 and take a print out for further use.
Assam Police Official Website – Get Here
Imp. Links related to Assam Police – Must Check
|Assam Police Recruitment||Get Details|
|Assam Police Salary Scale||Get Details|
|Assam Police Syllabus||Get Details|
|Assam Police Admit Card||Get Details|
What is the Purpose of Exam?
The objective of conducting Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test is to shortlist deserving contenders for their appointment to Constable Positions in various districts of Assam. Qualifying aspirants will advance to further stages of Selection Process.
Assam Police Constable Result
Based on Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test, the recruitment authority will declare the Assam Police Result. Those who have participated in Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2019 can get all the updates of corresponding results here in this page.
The Assam Police Constable PST/PET Exam Result shall be uploaded on the official website of Assam Police (www.police.assam.gov.in). The direct link to download Assam Police Results will be updated here soon after the release.
Grab Now: More Police Jobs
What after Assam Police Result?
Applicants who will be declared fit and qualifying the PST and PET exam will be called for further selection procedure. The next stage is of Written Exam which carries 50 marks. On clearing the written exam, your Extra-curricular activities and special skills will be assessed.
Final Assam Police Constable Merit List 2019
After the successful completion of all the stages of selection process, final Assam Police Merit List 2019 will be prepared on the basis of evaluation in each stage. Candidates whose name/roll numbers gets shortlisted in the main Assam Police Constable Merit List will be considered for the final appointment to the post of Constable.
Check Out: Physical Standards for Indian Armed Forces
Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the following criteria:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – Max. 40 Marks
- Written objective type Test – Max. 50 Marks
- Extra-curricular activities and Special Skills – Max.10 Marks
For additional info regarding Assam Police Result 2019, you can explore the Official Link provided above.
For getting more details in concern to any exam we will update our page so stay connected to this portal. Applicants may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates related to recruitment, examination, admit card etc. directly on your wall. You can also subscribe on our free email service by leaving comment in the below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|