Assam TET 2014
- Senior Secondary Education Department of Assam Government has released a notification as Assam TET 2014. Willing aspirants can fill the Application form for Special Teachers Eligibility Test before the last date.
- Aspirants who want to build their career of their own choice in the teaching sector; they must clutch this chance and apply according to your eligibility.
- Complete details related to this exam are well shaped by team of our web portal on the below module.
Name of the Organization:
Senior Secondary Education Department
Type of the announcement:
Assam TET 2014
- Job hunters must have completed Graduation in relevant discipline with 50% marks from the recognized University/Institution.
- Applicants also must have B.T. /B.Ed from recognized University.
Applying aspirants must have to pay Rs. 400/- for the application fee through Challan Form at any branch of State Bank of India.
Steps to download Challan Form through Internet->Complete Details
Selection will be made based on the marks obtained by the candidates in Special TET Exam and an Interview.
- Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus
- How to prepare for Competitive Examination
- Get Useful Interview Tips
How to Apply?
- Interested contenders can apply for this exam through the official website that is www.rmsaassam.in
- Candidates can fill the online application form as per the guidelines.
- Upload your recent passport sized photograph and signature.
- After filling the complete form, submit it before the last date.
- After submission of form, take the print out of the Challan Form and make the payment of fee on Second working day from day of submission of online application.
|Opening Date for Online Application Form||From 21st July 2014|
|Last Date for the submission of online application||11th August 2014|
|Closing date for payment of Fee at Bank||14th August 2014|
|Date of Written Examination||Will be announced later|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
For more details you check the Official Notification.