Assam TET notification
Assam TET notification has been announced by the Sarba Siksha abhijan Assam to hire the capable aspirants. Online applications are invited from Assam TET/ CTET to appoint 3914 qualified candidates for recruitment of Assistant Teachers. Job seekers who are searching for the job in teaching profession and willing to work must enroll them self for Assam TET Notification 2017. Interested contender must submit the online application form on or before 25th October 2016.
|Exam Name||Assam Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Total Number of vacancies||3914|
|Closing Date||25th October 2016|
Contenders must grab this golden chance by enrolling them in teaching profession. To acquire more information regarding Assam TET notification 2017 drop down this page created by the team member of recruitmentresult.com
Assam TET notification
Name of Post–
Level-wise vacancy distribution in details:-
- Lower Primary Assistant Teacher: 3672
- Upper Primary Assistant Teacher: 242
|Lower Primary Assistant Teacher||Upper Primary Assistant Teacher|
|At least 50% of marks in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with LP- TET/CTET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from recognized institutes.||Graduation with at least 50% marks from UGC recognized University with UP- TET/CTET and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) from recognized institutes or University.|
Check Below Links:
Age Limitation (as on 1st January, 2016):
- Minimum Age- 18 years
- Maximum Age- 43 years
- Relaxation of upper age limit will be applicable for SC, ST (P), ST (H) & PH candidates for another 5 years, as per Govt. of Assam.
Apply Now For: Latest Teaching Jobs
Selection Process of Assistant Teacher vacancy:
Selection for the contenders will be done on the basis of marks obtain in teacher eligibility test good academic records, professional qualification and excellence at NCC ( B or C certificate), State level sports, cultural activities will be taken into consideration for preparing the district wise select list.
Get Complete: Assam TET Syllabus
How to fill Assam TET Online application form:
If you eligible as per eligibility criteria then only you can apply for this vacancy notification by following below stated steps:-
- First of all candidates need to visit the official site of that is www.ssaassam.gov.in
- On the home you need to go with “Advertisements and Vacancies” tab.
- A new page will open then, Hit on the “ADVERTISEMENT (FOR RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT TEACHERS FROM TET/CTET QUALIFIED CANDIDATES)” link.
- Read an advertisement carefully and then proceed further.
- Download the application form and fill the all details.
- Recheck it and then “Submit” the application as it is mentioned in the advertisement and take the print out for future use.
- In print out application there is space of signature given sign it and submit along with attested copies of mark sheet and certificate in support of educational qualification, medium, caste, physically handicapped for further authentication of his/her candidature at the time of screening and verification of original documents.
Must Know About: Procedure To Fill Online Application Form
|Start Date of Online Application Form||05th October,2016|
|Last Date of Online Application Form||25th October,2016|
For more details about Assam TET notification 2017, you may check the Official Notification. You may follow us on Facebook and Google plus. You may subscribe us at free of cost to get latest updated about recent jobs notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TET Syllabus||TET Assam Result|
|Latest Current Affairs Updates||TET Entrance Exam|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Naukri in MP|
|Techniques To Prepare for Exam||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|