To get government Teacher Job, it is necessary to clear Assam Teachers Eligibility Test, which is known as Assam TET. Those, who want become teacher in Government or Private Schools for primary class (I-V) or Upper primary class (VI-VIII), they should fill Assam TET Application Form if they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the norms.
Assam TET Notification 2019
Assam TET 2019 Notification is going to be circulated by the authority in the month of March 2019. Assam TET 2019 is all set to be organized by State Government of Assam, Department of School Education or Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA). Candidates should go through this page to check important Exam Dates of Assam Teachers Eligibility Test.
Fill Assam TET Online forms
To get appear in Assam TET Exam, likely to be held in the month of May/June 2019, candidates have to apply online for the same. Candidates can fill their forms via online mode by going through the official portal.
If you don’t know how to apply for Assam TET 2019, then you should take help from the intrusions mentioned below on this page, which is well supplied by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
Assam TET Vacancy:
After clearing the Assaam TET, candidates can get jobs on the following posts:
- Assistant Teacher
- Associate Teacher
- Hindi Teacher
- Sanskrit Teacher
- Classical Teacher etc
Assam TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
If you are going to apply for Assam Teachers Eligibility Test, then make sure that you should have degree in B.Ed or BT with minimum 50% marks.
Level wise Educational Qualification:
|Assam TET Qualification|
|Lower Primary Teacher||Candidates must have 50% of marks in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with LP- TET/CTET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from recognized institutes.|
|Upper Primary Teacher|
Applicants should have Graduation with at least 50% marks from UGC recognized University with UP- TET/CTET and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) from recognized institutes or University.
Get Details Of: TET Entrance Exam
To apply for TET of Assam, Candidate’s age should not be more than 35 years or less than 18 years. Relaxation in upper age will be given to candidates with reserve category as per the norms.
To apply for Assam TET 2019, candidates may have to pay Rs.400/- as application fee. The payment of fee can be done through proper channel as mentioned in Assam TET notification.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Applicants’ classification for latest Assam TET Jobs will be done through their marks obtained in Assam TET Examination followed by interview process.
Applying contenders may also have good academic records, professional qualification and excellence at NCC ( B or C certificate), State level sports, cultural activities etc.
Get Here Latest: Assam TET Syllabus
Assam TET Exam Pattern 2019:
Following is the pattern of exam, you should prepare for exam as according to it:
- The Test will includes of 2 objective type question
- Each paper will comprise of 150 MCQs, and one mark will be allotted for each right answer.
- Assam TET 2019 Paper I Syllabus: Teachers for classes 1st-5th in Assam Primary school.
- Assam TET 2019 Paper II Syllabus: Teachers for classes between 6th and 8th in Assam Higher primary school.
- The paper I and II: For those Students who are interested in teaching from Class 1st to 8th. They need to appear for both the paper and have to get qualifying marks to be concerned for all the classes.
|Sr. No.||Subjects Involved||Max Marks|
The validity of Assam TET certificate:
The validity of Assam TET certificate is Seven years from the date of result announcement for all category candidates (consisting both reserved & unreserved category).
How to apply for Assam TET 2019?
Eligible Candidates can fill their Assam TET Online application forms by following under mentioned steps:
- First of all, candidates need to visit Assam TET Official Website that is www.rmsaassam.in
- On the home you need to select related link for Assam TET Notification link and a new page will open on your screen.
- Read all Assam TET New Information carefully and then proceed further to fill Assam TET Application Form.
- Thereafter, hit on Assam TET 2019 Online Apply link from Assam TET Website and fill all the details.
- Recheck it and then “Submit” the application as it is mentioned in the advertisement and take the print out for future use.
- In print out application, there is space of signature given sign it and submit along with attested copies of mark sheet and certificate in support of educational qualification, medium, caste, physically handicapped for further authentication of his/her candidature at the time of screening and verification of original documents.
Check List Of: Entrance Exam in India
Assam TET 2019 Admit Card:
The Assam TET Admit Card will be issued on official portal before 1 week of examination. Candidates can download their Assam TET Hall Ticket through online mode. Candidates may have to use their login credentials to access their call letters.
Assam TET 2019 Result:
Assam TET Result will be declared After successfully commencement of examination. Assam TET cut off list will be issued on the official portal. Candidates may generate their score cards by using their hall ticket numbers.
Read Here About: Education Loans for Students
Assam TET 2019 Important dates:
|The Official Notification will be available from||March 2019|
|Start Date of Online Application Form||April 2019|
|Assam TET Last Date of Online Application Form||April 2019|
|Admit Card Will Be Downloaded From||07 days prior to examination|
|Assam TET Exam Date 2019||May/June 2019|
|Assam TET 2019 Result Will Declare On||After commencement of examination|
For more details regarding Assam TET 2019, you can go through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TET Syllabus||TET Model Question Paper|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||How to Get a Free College Education|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||How Do Toppers Study?|