Govt. of Assam has published a notification for Assam TET for filling up the Graduate Teachers post for Hindi/Sanskrit subject in Secondary Schools by conducting Special Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) Examination. Candidates who want to make their career in teaching sector may apply for Assam TET 2016 by submitting their online application form on or before the last date.
|Exam Name||Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) Examination|
|Last Date to apply Online||15th February 2016|
To acquire further information about Assam TET 2016 such as vacancy detail, required qualification , age limitation, Mode of Selection, Salary Structure, How to apply , Dates to be remind etc you may go through the given advertisement which is equipped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Subjects||No. of Post|
For Hindi Teacher:
Applicants must have Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized university or B.A with Hindi as one of the subject with 50% marks and B.T / B. Ed. degree from any recognized University/institutions.
Jobs by Qualification-Get Details
Classical Teacher (Sanskrit):-
Shastri with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T/ B.Ed degree from any recognized University/institutions.
Age of the aspirants should not be above 38 years as on 01.01.2016. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates
Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 400/-
The selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their qualifying marks in TET Examination (at least 60% marks) However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD.
Structure & Content of Test:
The examination shall be for 100 marks of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each one of them carrying equal marks. The subject areas broadly are as follows.
|Sr. No.||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|01||General Studies & Current Affairs||50 MCQs||50|
|02||Subject Specific||50 MCQs||50|
Procedure to Apply for Assam TET:
- Firstly candidates must visit the official website of organization that is www.rmsaassam.in
- Visit the online application for Madrassa TET link.
- Then, follow latest news section and hit related link which you want to apply.
- Read the notification very carefully.
- Fill the application in correct manner and upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling form in correct manner submit it within given time.
- At last, take printout of online SBI Bank Challan & deposit it.
Time Schedule for TET, 2016, Assam:
- Opening of Online Application Form- 1st February,2016
- Last date of Submission of online Application form- 15th February 2016
- Last date of fees Payment at Bank- 20th February 2016
- Date of examination- Will be notified later
You can get more detail regarding Assam TET 2016, check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|