- Govt. of Assam is going to publish a notification as Assam TET for filling up various vacancies of Assistant Teacher and others. Candidates who are looking for teaching jobs, they must apply through online mode on or before the last date.
- On availability of Assam TET 2016 we will also provide information in regard of it on our web portal
- Job seekers who are eligible for the post and want to make their career in government sector they must submit their completed application for Assam TET online notification 2016.
- Additional information concerning Assam TET Notification 2016 such as qualification required, selection process, how to apply and many more are well uttered in the below segment by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
- M.M Assistant Teacher
- F.M Assistant Teacher (Senior Section)
- F.M Assistant Teacher (Pre Senior Section)
- Assistant Teacher, B.A.
- Assistant Teacher, B.Sc
- Assistant Teacher, Hindi
- Assistant Teacher, (ALT) Assamese Language Teacher
- Assistant Teacher, H.S. (Pre-Senior Section)
|Lecturer||M.M with minimum 60% marks|
|M.M Assistant Teacher||M.M with 55% marks|
|F.M Assistant Teacher (Senior Section)||F.M from the State Madrassa Education Board, Assam OR “Maulvi Fazil” from Al-Jamiatul Arabiatul Islamia, Badarpur(Karimganj) OR equivalent certificate obtained from State Madrassa Education Board, Assam with 45% marks.|
|F.M Assistant Teacher (Pre Senior Section)|
|Assistant Teacher, B.A.||B.A. with 45% marks|
|Assistant Teacher, B.Sc||B.Sc (Bio/Royal) with 45% marks|
|Assistant Teacher, Hindi||qualification of Probin/Ratna with Higher Secondary (HS) obtaining minimum 45% marks or BA with Hindi with 45% marks.|
|Assistant Teacher, (ALT) Assamese Language Teacher||B.A. with 45% marks and having Assamese subject as MIL in HSLC/AHM OR any equivalent Degree with 45% marks recognized by the Govt.|
|Assistant Teacher, H.S. (Pre-Senior Section)||Higher Secondary (HS) with 45% marks|
Jobs by Qualification-Get Details
Age of the candidate should not be above 38 years.
Applicants need to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee in form of SBI Challan deposit at any branch of State bank of India from Second Working Day onwards, from the day of submission of online application form.
Steps to download Challan Form through Internet->Complete Details
Organization will select talented candidates on the basis of written exam.
How to Apply:
- Firstly candidates must visit the official website of organization that is www.rmsaassam.in
- Visit the online application for Madrassa TET link.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill the application in correct manner and upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- After filling form in correct manner submit it within given time.
- Take printout of online SBI Bank Challan & deposit it.
Validity of TET: TET Eligibility certificate has a two years validity period.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Check Official Notification to collect more info.