Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment
A latest job notification has been circulated as as Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment. The Bank requires eligible and hardworking applicants for filling up 450 Vacancies of Part Time Sub Staff Posts in various states. Applicants who want to make their career in Banking Sector they may apply against Bank Of Maharashtra Vacancy by filling the online application form. Candidates are needed to submit the application form through online mode on or before the last date that is 24.06.2017 for Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of This Page
This bank is a foremost public sector bank in India. Indian Government holds 81.61% of the total shares and it has approximately 15 million customers throughout length and breadth of India served through 1895 departments as of 05.04.2016. Furthermore, you may get the whole details regarding Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – 2018 from the below structured page which is well provided by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment
|Name of Post||Part Time Sub Staff|
|Last Date To Fill Online Application Form||24.06.2017|
Name of & Vacancy Details:
|Name of the state||No of vacancy|
|Part Time Sub Staff|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||01|
|Daman & Diu||01|
|Jammu & Kashmir||01|
Applicants who are going to apply for Maharashtra Bank Recruitment must have completed 10th Standard or its equivalent qualification with good academic records from well recognized Board / Institute for Bank Of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Age Limitation for Bank Of Maharashtra Vacancies:
- Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 28 years.
- Relaxation in age will be granted 5 years to Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes and 3 years to Backward Classes, 10 years to persons with disabilities and other categories as per norms.
Those applicants who will be appointed for Part Time Sub Staff will get an impressive amount of salary of Rs.318667/- (ie 1/3rd of Rs. 8560) – Rs. 618167 (ie 1/3rd of Rs 18545) + DA + HRM+ other allowances admissible which will be offered by administration of organization.
Download Here: Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment Notification
Application Fee for Bank Of Maharashtra Careers:
Candidates who are belong to general category they need to pay Rs 400/- and who belong to reserved category they need to Pay Rs 100/- as an application fee.
Mode of Hiring BOM Recruitment:
After screening of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test / Personal Interview which will be conducted by selection panel of association.
Check These Useful Tips, to Prepare for Written Exam/ Interview In Best way:
Bank Of Maharashtra Exam Pattern:
Way to Fill Bank Of Maharashtra Online Application Form:
- Interested and willing candidates need to visit the official site of bank that is www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- On home page of official site go to “Career” section and hit the link.
- On next page follow “Recruitment Process” and select “Current Openings” link.
- After that you have to select the “Recruitment of Part Time Substaff on 1/3 wages for Year 2017” link.
- Now you need to hit on the “Advertisement” tab.
- Then the advertisement will be shown on your screen, you have to read the information carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to select the “Apply Online” link
- Now you need to Fill Online Application Formwith all relevant information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application if required.
- Make payment of application fee.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Get Here: Bank Of Maharashtra Apply Online
Last date for submit the application form: 24/06/2017
To get complete details regarding Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017-2018, you need to visit this Official Link. Stay in touch with this web portal for getting more information regarding recruitment, result, admit card.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Of Maharashtra Results||Latest Jobs in Maharashtra|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Placement Papers||Latest Bank Jobs|