An Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company which is famously known as Bharat Electronics Limited has recently advertised a vacancy notification as BEL Recruitment!!!!! According to the BEL Notification, there are total 24 vacant positions of Dy. Engineer / E-II in Electronics and Comp. Science. For the fulfillment of BEL Dy Engineer Vacancy, outstanding and talented personnel are invited. Those who are interested can apply against the latest BEL Recruitment 2017 by following the instructions uttered below before the closing date that is 21.11.2017.
This Page Includes
Interested and capable contenders against Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment have to appear in recruitment rounds for that are written test which is going to be held on 16.12.2017 and the BEL Admit cards will be available from 30.11.2017 onwards and followed by the interview round. Before applying against BEL Recruitment 2018, check the complete eligibility criteria that is furnished on this page of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Last date to apply||21.11.2017|
BEL Vacancy Details:
|Designation||Discipline BE / B. Tech||No of Post|
What Qualification is needed for BEL Dy. Engineer Recruitment?
Those who wish to grab Bharat Electronics Limited Dy. Engineer Recruitment 2017 are required to hold BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg/AMIE in concerned discipline and experience in relevant field will be given preference.
You Can Also Check: Latest Engineering Jobs
Age Restrictions for BEL Vacancies:
Candidates applying against BEL Deputy Engineer Vacancies should satisfy age criteria that are given below according to the particular category:
- General: Max. 27 years (DOB on or after 01.11.1990)
- OBC: Max. 30 years (DOB on or after 01.11.1987)
- SC/ST: Max. 32 years (DOB on or after 01.11.1985)
- PWD: Five years in addition to the age limit/relaxation permitted in the respective category
- Ex-Servicemen : Relaxation as per government guidelines
Pay Band for BEL Jobs:
Appointed contenders against BEL Deputy Engineer Recruitment will receive amazing amount of salary of Rs. 16400-40500/- with other Allowances and other benefits according to the norms of organization.
Candidates who have decided to apply against Bharat Electronics Limited jobs are required to deposit Rs 500 through online mode and SC/ST/PWD & Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Pay Here>>>> BEL Application Fee
Selection Criteria for BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment:
To select the best aspirants for Bharat Electronics Limited vacancy will be made on the basis of written examination and personal interview, which is going to be conducted by the recruitment panel as on the specified dates.
You May Read This:
Procedure to apply for BEL Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of the organization that is www.bel-india.com
- Move your cursor towards “Careers” tab from menu bar and then select “Recruitments-Advertisements”.
- Press “Application for the post of Dy. Engineer on 5 years fixed term basis (extendable by another 5 years) for Ghaziabad Unit” link.
- Read the BEL Advertisement carefully and after that go back to the previous page and select “Application Form” and download the application form.
- Fill BEL application form with all details and attach required documents/certificates.
- Put it an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Download PDF: BEL Recruitment Official Notice
Download Application Form >> BEL Recruitment 2017
Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited,
Sahibabad Industrial Area,
Ghaziabad – 201010 by post/courier
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
- Last date of Application Fee Payment – 21/11/2017
- Last Date of Application – 25/11/2017
- Online Admit Cards – 30/11/2017
- Date of Written test – 16/12/2017 (Saturday)
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details about BEL Recruitment 2017–2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|BEL Placement Papers||BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment|
|BEL Result||BEL Interview Experience|
|BEL Admit Card||Employment News This Week Highlights|