BEL Recruitment 2014
Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited has declared a notice as BEL Recruitment 2014 for filling up 36 posts of Engineer & Technician vacancies. Candidates who are eagerly looking for government job they must fill online application form lasted by 01st Oct 2014.
|Total no. of Vacancies||36|
|Last Date to apply online||01st Oct 2014|
Additional information about BEL Recruitment 2014 such as post name, no. of vacancies, selection process, qualification, how to apply etc are well framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Job seekers must possess 3 year full time Diploma in engineering and SSLC with ITI from a recognized Board / University.
Appliers should not be more than 28 years as on 31-08-2014. Relaxation in age will be given to SC /ST / PWD candidates as per the norms.
No of vacancies and Salary Details:
|Post Name||No. of vacancies||Salary|
|Engg Assistant Trainee||22||Rs. 10050 – 25450/-|
|Technician ‘C’||14||Rs. 8740 – 22150/-|
- Applicants need to submit the application fee of Rs. 300/- in form of demand draft drawn in favour of ‘Bharat Electronics Limited’ payable at Ghaziabad.
- Reserved category candidates (SC / ST / PWD) are exempted to pay the fee.
Organization will select talented candidates on the basis of their performance in interview.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants must apply by log in the organization’s site that is www.bel-india.com
- Go to the ‘recruitment’ section, choose the notification accordingly.
- Fill the online application form in correct manner.
- Upload the Passport size photo and signature.
- After filling form in correct manner, submit it within given time.
- Take the print out of the dully filled application and forward it along with the necessary documents, Demand Draft to below framed address
Post Box No. 3057,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110-003
- Last Date to apply online: 01st Oct 2014
- End date of receipt the application: 07th Oct 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Candidates can get the more information from the Official Notification.