BEL Recruitment 2014
- Bharat Electronic Limited has released an advertisement as BEL Recruitment 2014 and invites enthusiastic and dedicated aspirants to fill various vacant seats of short term apprentices. Applicants who want to apply for this advertisement may appear for walk in selection.
- Job fighters who fulfil criteria and get selected will get Apprentice Training for one year with good amount of stipend as per government norms.
- Entire details related to Bharat Electronic Limited recruitment 2014 are furnished below on this page of recruitmentresult.com
Name of Organization
Bharat Electronic Limited
Post and Vacancy details:
|S. No.||Post Name|
- Applicants should have passed ITI.
- Aspirants having ITI trade Certificate should be issued by “National Council for Vocational Training” (NCVT), Ministry of Labour, Government of India.
- Age of candidates should be below 25 years as on 15.10.2014.
- Upper age limit is relaxed for 5 years in case of SC/ST/PHP and 3 years for OBC candidates
Aspirants will get stipend as per the Government norms.
Selection will be based on written test only.
How to apply?
Willing and eligible aspirants may appear for “Walk-In Selection” with original documents at any one of the centre of Gulbarga, Hubli, Shimoga and Mysore as per your comfort on respective date.
Documents required for verification:
- SSLC Marks Card
- ITI Original Marks Cards Issued by National Council for Vocational Training
- Freshers should bring Identity Card and letter issued by college principal.
- SC / ST / PHP/ OBC Certificates (if applicable)
|Centre (GovernmentITI at..)||Dates (for Turner, Welder, Machinist, R&AC, DMM, Fitter & PASAA)||Dates (for Electronic Mechanic, Electrician & Electro Plater)|
Time: 10:00 AM
Note: For more details you can go to Official Notification