BEL Recruitment 2015
Bharat Electronics Limited has depicted an advertisement about BEL Recruitment 2015 to recruit the talented job hunters for 394 Probationary Engineers posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment they must fill the BEL Online Application Form on or before the closing date that.
|Name of the Post||Probationary Engineers|
|Closing date||14th May 2015|
Aspirants who are interested to grow their career in the government sector they must apply by filling and sending the application form at the proper address. The whole acknowledgement regarding BEL Jobs 2015 like qualification, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below through our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com.
BEL Recruitment 2015 details:
Candidate should have possessed first class in B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication / Mechanical / Civil/ Electrical /Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science / Computer Science and Engineering.
- The maximum age limitation of the candidates should be 25 years as on 1st May 2015
- Special dispensation allowed for Other Backward Class (OBC), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PWD), Ex-Serviceman (XSM), Kashmiri Migrant (KM) as per the government norms.
The postings would be done based on the Company’s requirement, preference indicated by the candidate at the time of interview and the relative performance of the candidate in the written test / viva.
- Aspirants belonging to GEN/OBC category are required pay an application fee of Rs 500/-.
- Candidates are required to download and print the bank challan and is to be filled by the applicant and submitted to the nearest SBI Branch, along with an application fee of Rs.500/- plus bank charges.
- SC/ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
How to Apply for bel-india.com Probationary Engineers:
- Interested job fighters may apply for this recruitment through the online mode form the official website that is bel-india.com
- Must fill all the mandatory details in the online application form must upload the required documents with the form and submit it within the given time period
- After that must take a print out of the system generated form and should be enclosed in an envelope along with the required Xerox copies of the particulars and send to the below mentioned address through ordinary post only.
“Post Box No.3076,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003”
Closing date: 20th May 2015
Note: for further details must check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On