Bharat Electronics Limited has released walk in interview advertisement named as BEL Recruitment. As per the advertisement, the organization is going to hire eligible candidates at the 30 vacant posts of Electronics Engineers.
Candidates who are seeking for jobs in Bharat Electronics Limited shall apply for the same after ensuring their eligibility. Candidates can scroll down this page to grab further details of BEL Recruitment 2018.
Vital Contents Of This Page:
Bharat Electronics Limited is going to conduct walk in interview on 04.03.2018 (Sunday) at 8:00 AM a.m. Aspirants can visit to the below stated direct link to register themselves on or before the last date that is 02.03.2018.
Candidates who are interested in BEL Jobs can go through below section of this page to grab further details of BEL Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post name||Electronics Engineers|
|Number of Vacancy||30|
|Walk in date||04.03.2018|
BEL Vacancy Details:
Electronics Engineers: 30 Vacancies
Qualification Required for BEL Jobs:
Candidates who are going to apply for BEL Electronics Engineers Jobs they must possess B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE / GIETE from a recognized University/ Institution in Electronics in any of the following disciplines:
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
Check Also: Latest Engineering Jobs
Age Limitations for BEL Vacancies:
Candidates who are going to apply for BEL Electronics Engineers Vacancy shall be as follows:
- General candidates: 25 years
- OBC candidates : 28 years
- SC/ ST candidates : 30 years
Relaxation in age to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Candidates who will be selected for BEL Electronics Engineers Recruitment shall be able to receive remuneration of Rs.18,000 per month as offered by the organization.
Get Here: Latest PSU Jobs
Selection of candidates for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in walk in interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
Read Below Given Articles:
Below is the list of documents which the candidates have to carry while appearing for walk in interview:
- SSLC Marks card
- Engineering Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate and Detailed Mark sheets of all semesters
- Caste Certificate and Disability Certificate, if applicable
- Three recent passport size colour photographs
- Any other relevant certificate(s)
Check Also: BEL Interview Experience
Steps to apply for BEL Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can follow the below mentioned procedure to fill and submit BEL Registration Form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Bharat Electronics Limited that is bel-india.com
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Careers tab in above menu bar
- Now hit on Recruitments Advertisement link under the drop down list of Careers tab
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just choose the suitable post link you wish to apply for
- Then hit on “Walk in Test for Recruitment of 30 Contract Engineers for Panchkula Unit.” Link
- After that BEL Recruitment Advertisement will get opened on your screen, just read the eligibility details carefully
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go to “https://goo.gl/forms/ZCy29lt6MQ3sj9Bq1” link
- After that BEL Recruitment Registration Form will get appeared on your screen
- Just fill the form with correct details and hit submit option
- Take hard copy of it for further usage
- At last appear for walk in interview on below stated date and venue.
Get Here>> BEL Recruitment Official Notification
Register Here>> BEL Recruitment
Walk in Venue:
Sanskriti Government Model Senior Secondary School
Sector 20, Panchkula
- Last date to register: 02.03.2018
- Walk in Date: 04.03.2018
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab further details of BEL Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can also subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|BEL Result||BEL Placement Papers|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|BEL Admit Card||Best State Government Jobs|