Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is looking for well qualified and self-motivated aspirants in regard of Advertisement published as BEL Recruitment. The Organization desires to appoint hard-working and experienced professionals for Senior Assistant Engineer Posts. Job hunters who wish to make a career in a Navaratna Defence Public Sector Undertaking, they must apply for BEL Recruitment 2015. Eligible contenders may forward their filled in applications at the specified address prior to last date stated below. We are shortly bringing details on BEL Recruitment 2016.
|Post name||Senior Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||11|
|Last date to submit Application Form||15th September 2015|
More information about BEL Job 2015 Advertisement such as educational qualification, age limit, Pay band, how to apply etc can be checked in the underneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com
Aspirant must be a defence personnel in the rank of Junior Commissioned Officer or equivalent from Indian Army / Air Force / Navy retired or retiring on or before 31st August 2015 and have 3 years Engineering Diploma in Electronics and Communication.
Contenders must have 15 years of post qualification experience to apply.
Candidates applying for the post of Senior Assistant Engineer must have attained an age limit of 45 years as on 31st August 2015. Age Relaxation for reserved category is applicable as per Govt. Guidelines.
Selected contenders will be offered a pay scale of Rs. 12600-32500/- per month.
Aspirants will get assorted for concerned position on the basis of performance in Written and / or Interview.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment?
- Interested applicants may apply by downloading the prescribed Application form through the Official site which is bel-india.com.
- Fill the form with all details carefully. Attach the photo copies of relevant particulars in support of educational qualification, caste etc to the filled in form.
- Application completed in all respects must reach at the address stated below before the last date.
Bharat Electronics Limited
Corporate Office, Outer Ring Road,
Nagavara, Bangalore – 560045
Last date to submit Application Form: 15th September 2015
Note: You may check this Official Link to get more details regarding BEL Recruitment 2015. Aspirants can gather the upcoming notification concerning BEL Recruitment 2016 soon from this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Bharat Electronics Limited has issued an employment advertisement about BEL Recruitment for various jobs openings. Job seekers who want to do job in Government Sector must apply for BEL Recruitment 2015. Aspirants can shortly acquire the recent notification about BEL Recruitment 2016 from this page. Eligible contenders who wish to enhance their career in an Organization can apply for Fire Officer (E-II) / Or Sr. Asst. Fire Officer (E-I), Security Officer (E-II) Or Sr. Asst. Security Officer (E-I), Dy. Engineer and other posts. Candidates must fill the application form and submit it within a time period on or before the closing date that mentioned below.
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||20th, 22nd August & 5th September 2015|
Other essential details regarding BEL Jobs 2015 Advertisement like qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply etc are well furnished below by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
BEL Vacancy & Qualification Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacant Seats||Qualification|
|Fire Officer (E-II) Or Sr. Asst. Fire Officer (E-I)||01||Degree in any discipline + Station Officers Course from NFSC OR BE (Fire).|
|Security Officer (E-II) Or Sr. Asst. Security Officer (E-I)||02||Degree in any discipline + Should be in the rank of Captain or equivalent in the Indian Army, Air Force, Navy or Paramilitary forces|
|Dy. Engineer||10||M.E. / M.TECH. with specialization in RF/ Microwave Engineering OR B.E. / B.TECH. in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Communication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication from a reputed college with aggregate First Class for General & OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC / ST / PWD candidates|
|Manager||02||BE / B.Tech (Electrical / Electronics) or Equivalent with First class.|
Age Restriction & Salary Structure:
Minimum age of job appliers applying for BEL Recruitment should be 18 years.
|Name of Post||Maximum Age||Pay Band|
|Fire Officer (E-II) Or||For Degree: 38 years
For BE: 32 years
|Rs. 16400 -3%- 40500/-+ admissible allowances|
|Sr. Asst. Fire Officer (E-I)||35 years||Rs. 12600 -3%- 32500/- + admissible allowances|
|Security Officer (E-II) Or||32 years||Rs.16400 -3%- 40500/-+ admissible allowances|
|Sr. Asst. Security Officer (E-I)||40 years||Rs. 12600 -3%- 32500/- + admissible allowances|
|Dy. Engineer||26 years||Rs.16400 -3%- 40500/-+ admissible allowances|
|Manager||40 years||Rs. 29100 -3% 58000|
|DGM||46 years||Rs 32900 -3%- 58000|
Relaxation in Age:
The upper age limit indicated above is for candidates belonging in General Category. The upper age limit will be relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST and PWD candidates.
Application Charges for BEL Recruitment:
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to deposit the application fee of Rs.500/- plus bank charges.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The application fee is non refundable.
- Take a print out of the enclosed challan form.
- The application fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India.
- The payment of application fee through any other mode would not be acceptable.
- Applicants should therefore pay the fee through downloaded challan form (designated process) only.
Mode of Enrollment for BEL Recruitment:
Selection will be either through a Written Test, followed by an Interview. Job finders who will qualify in the written test will be called for Interview. Final Selection of job hunters for BEL Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance given at time of Interview which will be conducted by the selection penal of Bharat Electronics Limited. No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to applicants for attending interview.
Documents Attached with Application Form:
- SSLC Marks Card as proof of age.
- Graduation Marks Card and final degree certificate.
- Station Officers’ & Instructors course certificate from NFSC (for the posts at Sl. No.1)
- Experience certificate/s.
- Discharge book / certificate in respect of candidates from the Defence / Paramilitary forces.
- Candidates who are employed in Govt./ Quasi Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings are required to submit their applications through proper channel or furnish No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Community / Caste / Tribe certificate in respect of candidates belonging to SC/OBC/ST categories. Candidates belonging to OBC category should submit OBC certificate dated on or after 01.07.2014.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment:
- First of all, job finders should log on to Official Website that is www.bel-india.com.
- Then go to “Recruitment” tab mentioned in left corner of home page.
- Hit “Application Form” link according to the post you are willing to apply for.
- Download the format of application form and fill it accurately with required necessary information.
- Attach a set of Xerox of the relevant documents (Qualification, Experience, Service Booklet, etc.) in support of eligibility and the company copy of the Challan with the Journal Number.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph in provided space,
- Applicants need to submit application form along with all essential documents in an envelope subscribed with “Application for the post of …….”
- Forward it to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
Address & Date to Remember:
|Name of Post||Address||Important Date|
|Fire Officer Or Sr. Asst. Fire Officer||Manager (HR/Central), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru 560 013||5th September 2015|
|Security Officer Or Sr. Asst. Security Officer|
|Dy. Engineer||22nd August 2015|
|Manager||DGM(HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, P.O. Bharat Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (U.P.) Pin – 201010||20th August 2015|
Check the Official Link to gather more information in concern to BEL Recruitment 2015. Contenders may obtain the latest information about BEL Recruitment 2016 by visiting this page regularly.
A latest career advertisement for BEL Recruitment has been proclaimed by Bharat Electronics Limited. Candidates who have desire to work in this well known organization can apply for BEL Recruitment 2015. We are shortly bringing details on BEL Recruitment 2016. So, don’t be late to get latest update regarding the same, stay tune with our portal. Organization invites application form for eligible and capable candidates for filling up the 15 vacancies of Electronics & Communication Engineers Posts. So, candidates, who will meet the eligibility criteria, can apply for BEL Openings by appearing in Walk- In- Interview on the date tuned below.
|Name of Post||Electronics & Communication Engineers|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
|Date of Walk- In- Interview||23rd August 2015|
To get further details regarding BEL Recruitment 2015, you may read the given advertisement which is framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look on the below provided information before applying so as to gain all information.
BEL Vacancy Details:
Electronics & Communication Engineers
- Jammu & Kashmir: 2 posts
- North- East Region: 2 posts
- All Over India: 11 posts
Job seekers who are eager to apply for BEL Recruitment must hold First class for General and OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST candidates in BE / B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication) from a recognized University / Institution.
Lower Age Limit of Applicants should be 18 years. Upper Age Limit of aspirants should be 28 years. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to applicants belonging to reserved category as follows:
- SC/ ST: 33 years
- OBC: 31 years
Contenders must have relevant experience in project management, on-site product support related activities /customer interaction /inspection/implementation of microwave and RF equipment, satellite communication, system integration, routing, Microsoft servers, NMS, etc.
|Experience in Years||Pay Scale|
|0 to 1 years||Rs. 18000/-|
|1 to 2 years||Rs. 21000/-|
|More than 2 years||Rs. 23000/-|
Manner of Enrollment:
Applicants should appear in Walk- In- Interview on date and address tailored below. Prior to interview, written test may also be taken. Final Selection of aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview conducted by Bharat Electronics Limited. No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing in interview by the organization. Job appliers need to produce in person original documents at time of Interview for verification.
Documents Required at Time of Interview:
- Filled in application form enclosed herein.
- SSLC Marks card
- Engineering Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Two recent passport size colour photograph
- Relevant experience certificate
- Willingness certificate/Consent Letter for posting at J&K, North East or other project locations as the posting will be in above areas only.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants need to visit Official Website that is www.bel-india.com.
- Now go to “Recruitment” tab mentioned at the right hand side of page.
- Hit link “Application Form” under the head “Walk-in-Interview for Electronics & Communication engineers on Contract Basis”.
- Download the format of application and fill it accurately with required necessary information.
- Attach a set of Xerox of above mentioned documents with application form. Paste one recent passport size photograph on the top corner of application form. Applicants need to bring filled application form along with all documents at time of Interview.
- Unsigned or Incomplete application form will not be entertained by the duly constituted selection penal. It is advised to reach venue half an hour before the time of Interview to avoid final Rush.
Walk- In- Interview Address:
“Bharat Electronics Limited”,
P.O. Bharat Nagar, Sahibabad,
Ghaziabad (U.P.) (Near Vaishali metro station)
Date of Walk- In- Interview: 23rd August 2015 at 9:00 A.M.
Check Official Notice for detailed information in concern to BEL Recruitment 2015. You can get complete detailed updated information regarding BEL Recruitment 2016 on our page. So please bookmark this page for more updated information and don’t miss any recruitment details.