Bharat Electronics Limited has broadcasted a job notification as BEL Recruitment. Applications are invited from Indian citizens to full-up 09 vacant positions of Engineers. Candidates who are meeting the eligibility criteria of the above said positions they must apply against BEL Recruitment 2016 by filling the application form on or before closing date of registration that is 20th February 2016. All those aspirants who are interested to apply against this recruitment they may attain the rest information in the below part of this page.
|Name Of The Post||
|No. Of Vacancies||09 (Approx)|
|Last Date To Apply||20th February 2016|
Appliers may get the rest information about BEL Recruitment 2016 such as vacancy detail, age limit, pay scale, required qualification, selection procedure and process to apply etc must visit this page provided by the team of the recruitmentresult.com
Keen applicants must have possessed BE / B Tech degree in Electronics & Communications Engineering from any AICTE approved institution with First Class for General & OBC candidates and Pass for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
The Maximum Age Limit for General Candidates is 27 years age as on 31st March 2016. Reservation / Relaxation for OBC/SC/ST/PWD Candidates will be as per Government Directives.
Selected candidates will be placed in E-II Grade at the minimum of the pay scale of Rs.16400-3%-40500/- In addition, they will be entitled to DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance and other perquisites as admissible.
Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay an application fee of Rs.500/ (Rupees five hundred only). SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection will be through written test and interview of shortlisted candidates based on performance in the written test. Call Letter will be sent to eligible candidates by e-mail for attending written test / interview.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment?
- Applicants, who are interested to apply they need to visit the official website which is www.bel-india.com
- Now aspirants need to press on the ‘Recruitment’ tab that is available on the home page.
- A new page will be opened having Application Form and instructions.
- You can download the application form in prescribed format by pressing the “Application Form” link.
- Then candidates need to fill the application form with all the required details and affix a recent passport size photograph on it.
- After filling the application form correctly you have to attach the photo copies of required testimonials along with the application form.
- Applications are to be submitted in closed envelop super-scribing Application “For the post of DE on STB”
- After preparing the application form you have to send it to the postal address given below…
Sr. Dy. General Manager (HR),
Bharat Electronics Limited, I.E. Nacharam,
Hyderabad – 500 076
Last date to send applications: 20th February 2016
Keen contenders may read the official link to obtain detailed information regarding BEL Recruitment 2016. Applicants can subscribe our free email service to attain latest updates direct to your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|
A job advertisement has been released by Bharat Electronics Limited titled as BEL Recruitment. Applications are invited for recruitment of Member (Senior Research Staff) through this recruitment notification. Eligible candidates who wish to enhance their career in this government organization and seeking for jobs in India’s premier Professional Electronics Company can apply for BEL Recruitment 2016. Aspirants can apply by submitting their applications offline for the Member (Senior Research Staff) Job on or before 03rd Feb 2016.
|Name of Post||Member (Senior Research Staff)|
|Last Date of Receipt of application form||03rd Feb 2016|
Candidates who are willing to apply for BEL jobs such as vacancy detail, age limit, pay scale, required qualification, selection procedure and process to apply etc must visit the whole page framed below by the team of the recruitmentresult.com.
Applying candidate must have possessed ME / M.Tech / MS preceded by B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Science Engg. / Computer Science and Engg. / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication.
Age Limit, Salary And Minimum Experience Required:
|Post||Upper age limits as on 01.01.2016||Salary||Min. Relevant Experience as on 01.01.2016|
|EVIA (Sr. DGM)||50 for Ur||Basic Pay of Rs. 36,600 in the pay range of Rs.29,100- 62,000/||18 Yrs|
|EVI (DGM)||45 for UR||Basic Pay of Rs. 32900 in the pay range of Rs.29100- 62000/-||15 Yrs|
|50 for SC|
Applications of General / OBC candidates should be accompanied by crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) drawn on any scheduled Bank (Preferably state Bank of India) in favour of “BEL Central Research” payable at Ghaziabad. Cheques and IPOs will not be accepted.
SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Individuals fulfilling the requisite qualification and other conditions will be shortlisted for interview. Final selection will be made through interview process.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment?
- Individual willing to apply for the aforesaid post is firstly required to log on to the official website that is www.bel-india.com.
- Go for ‘Recruitment’ link visible at the right column of the home page and then on the next page seek for the appropriate link as “Recruitment of Member (Senior Research Staff) in E-VI and E-VIA grade in Central Research Laboratory, Ghaziabad”.
- Now select ‘application format’ link below the above given recruitment link. Fill the application in prescribed format by furnishing all the details in correct manner as asked. Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be mentioned in the application form and musty remain active during complete recruitment process.
- Interested candidates meeting all the criteria’s mentioned above, should submit their applications in the prescribed format through post, super scribing on the envelope the post & grade applied for at the address as stated below.
- Some essential documents that should compulsorily be enclosed along with application form must be self attested copy of SSLC / Matriculation Certificate (proof of age), self attested copies of Marks cards for having passed class 12 / PUC and all semester / years of BE / B.Tech & M.Tech / ME / MS examination, M.Tech. / ME / MS & BE / B.Tech. Degree certificate, certificate from the previous employer/s regarding relevant post Qualification experience, Caste / Disability certificate (if applicable) and relevant certificate, Candidates working in PSUs / Govt. organizations should submit the application though proper channel or No Objection Certificate at the time of the interview.
- Incomplete Applications, application not in the prescribed format or without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected.
Deputy Manager (HR&A)
Central Research Laboratory
Bharat Electronics Limited
Bharat Nagar Post
Ghaziabad U.P. 201010
Last Date of Receipt of application form: 03rd Feb 2016
Note: To acquire more information related to BEL Recruitment 2016 you can check the Official Link.