Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has broadcasted an advertisement in concern to BHEL Recruitment 2016. For this concern association is organizing a Walk-In Interview to engage eligible and talented contenders for filling up 144 vacant positions of Technician Apprentice. Aspirants, who desire to join this reputed government organization, may apply for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited advertisement, by attending the interview on the scheduled date that is 3rd Oct. 2016 onwards to 8th Oct. 2016. To grasp the coming up notification regarding BHEL Recruitment 2017, candidates are requested to regularly visit this page as we are going to cover every minute fact regarding the same.
|Nome of Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Total No. of Vacancies||144|
|Date of Interview||3rd Oct. 2016 to 8th Oct. 2016|
For gaining complete details concerning to this employment notification, candidates are advised to comprehend the information presented on this page that is well expressed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Job hunters are advised to make sure that he/she should fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms for these latest government sector jobs before applying and should attend with photocopies of documents/ certificates as well as original certificates at Interview.
- Name of Post: Technician Apprentice
- No. of Posts: 144
Essential Qualification for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Jobs:
- Aspirants who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2014/2015/2016 from recognized University /institution by the Government will be eligible.
- Contenders must have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2014
Check Here For: Latest Diploma Jobs
What is Upper age Limit for appliers?
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – Given below
- For General category aspirants: 27 Years
- For OBC category candidates: 30 Years
- For SC/ST category contenders: 32 Years
Details of Remuneration:
Appliers who will be selected for BHEL Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) post will get a stipend of Rs. 4000/- per month from the organization.
Check Important Links related to BHEL:
Mode of Hiring for BHEL Jobs:
- Applying aspirants for Job Openings in Government Sector will get hired on the basis of presentation level in interview which will be organized by the expert committee of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to appliers for attending the interview.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
Process to Apply:
- Visit official website of organization that is www.bheledn.com
- After that you need to go to “Career” tab presented on the home page.
- Now hit on “Engagement of Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders)” link.
- A new page will be opened with complete details.
- Read all the instructions carefully and thoroughly.
- After reading complete details, prepare BHEL Application form with complete details in proper manner.
- Now you need to fill application form in a prescribed format without any mistakes in a proper manner.
- After that you need to attach all the relevant photo copies of documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience and various others.
- At last you need to appear in Interview on the date that is 3rd Oct. 2016 onwards to 8th Oct. 2016 with your applications to venue given below.
Documents required at the time of Interview:
- Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification
- Certificate of Class X / SSLC for Proof of Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If required)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
Electronics Division, Mysore Road,
Bangalore – 56002
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Bangalore
Important Dates for BHEL Careers:
- Starting Date of Walk-in- Interview: 3rd Oct. 2016
- Last date for Walk-in- Interview: 8th Oct. 2016
- 9.00 am To 3.30 pm (Monday To Friday)
- 9.00 am To 11.30 am (Saturday)
For rest information related to BHEL Recruitment 2016 – 2017 need to go through Official Notification which is structured below.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment : Download Notification
An employment notification titled as BHEL Recruitment 2016 has been announced by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited for recruiting the Engineer Trainees through GATE. The organization invites applications form capable aspirants who want to build their carrier in BHEL for filing the vacant posts. Candidates who are willing to apply they need to fill online application form on or before the last date that is tuned below on this page. We are going to update upcoming details regarding BHEL Recruitment 2017 shortly, stay connected with us.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is an engineering and manufacturing company, which was founded in 1964. Bharat Heavy Electricals limited is owned by Indian government where 47,525 workers connected with it. It’s headquarter is in New Delhi and it has lots of branch in all over the India. Aspirants, who wish to get more details regarding the BHEL vacancy, are suggested to keep in touch with this web portal maintained by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Post name||Engineer Trainees|
Aspirants, who have completed graduation/ engineering degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university, may apply for Engineer Trainees vacancy.
Check Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
Get Now: Engineering Jobs
- The Age limits of the candidates, who are applying for BHEL jobs, will be based on the norms of the organization.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category contenders as per the department rules.
The aspirants, who will be selected by the interviews process for Engineer Trainees will get the salary of Rs. 20600- 46500/-.
Aspirants will be shortlisted for interview on basis of Obtained Marks In GATE. Final selection will be based on the performance of aspirants’ interview conducted by the organization.
How to fill BHEL application form?
- First of all aspirants need to visit on the official website that’s
- After that you have to hit on “Recruitment of Engineer Trainees – GATE 2016 / इंजीनियर प्रशिक्षणार्थियों की भर्ती गेट-2016” link under the “current openings” section which is shown lift side on the home page of the website.
- Now you read all the instructions carefully then go to the apply online link
- Then you may fill all the details in online application form and upload scanned document with the form (if required) and submit it.
For BHEL Recruitment:
- Opening date for online submission: 9th January 2017
- Last date for online submission: 3rd February 2017
- Opening Date to Submit Online application form:1st September 2016
- Last Last Date to Submit Online application form: 4th October 2016
Note: candidates may open the Official Notification for other detail regarding BHEL Recruitment 2016 – 2017, need to be in touch with this web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|