Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal has instructed a job notification titled as BHEL Recruitment. Online applications are proposed to be received from eligible candidates for filling up 738 ITI Apprentice vacancies. Intending aspirants may fill their applications against BHEL Recruitment 2017 through online mode on or before the closing date which is represented below.
This Page Includes:
BHEL has offers a challenging career for dynamic contenders by filling up these unoccupied posts of ITI Apprentice in relevant trades such as Fitter, Mechanist, Mason and various other. So, candidates wish to boost their career with this well known government corporation, may apply for BHEL Jobs by following the guidelines settled below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Total no. of seats||738|
|Last date to submit online application form||31st January 2017|
|Post Name||No. of posts|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||17|
Download PDF: BHEL Bhopal Recruitment Official Notification
Candidates applying for any stated post must have possessed 10th or ITI or NCVT from registered Indian Govt University or board.
Age Criteria for BHEL vacancy:
- Minimum age of applier applying for any aforementioned post should be 14 years whereas aspirant should attain maximum 25 years of age as per the government rules and regulation.
- Age Relaxation to SC / ST/ category and female candidates will be provided as per the government rules and regulation.
Selected appliers for any stated vacancy will be offered Rs.7807/- as salary per month by the organization.
Selection Procedure for BHEL Recruitment:
Selection of appliers will be initially done on the basis of Merit of the candidates as per the records in support of qualification and then will be called for final selection through written test and Interview.
How to apply for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment?
- Candidates wish to apply for ITI Apprenticeship post available in relevant trades, need to firstly visit the official website of organization that is www.bhelbpl.co.in.
- After that on home page of official site go to “Jobs and Careers” tab available at the menu bar and then further hit “» Engagement of ITI Apprentice” link.
- Now select “Advertisement” tab on next page and read the opened detailed notification carefully.
- Candidates who find themselves eligible for the post need to revisit previous page and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Further aspirants must Fill Online Application Form complete in all respect duly mention a valid email id and contact number.
- Upload passport size photo and signature in online application form and make payment of fee.
- Now review entire form before final submission and then submit. After submitting the application ONLINE, a unique Acknowledgement Number will be allotted to the candidate and he/she will then be required to download the acknowledgement slip.
- Retain the Applicant copy of Acknowledgement Slip for future reference.
- Candidates are lastly required to submit their application along with other essential particulars as asked at the below given address.
Post Box No- 35,
Post Office Piplani,
BHEL Bhopal- 462022 (M.P)
- Last date to submit online application form: 31st January 2017
- Last date to submit hard copy of Application Form: 07th February 2017
Candidates are required to check this Official Notification given above to get complete details related to BHEL Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|