Notification released by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited for filling up 50 vacant positions of Graduates Apprentices Posts. Candidates who are interested in BHEL Recruitment 2018-19 must apply before the date of Walk-in Interview that is 21-05-2018.
Candidates who are willing to apply for BHEL Recruitment are informed that they have to go through a Walk-in Interview to get selected for the post of Graduate Apprentices in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
Apply for Graduates Apprentices Here!!!
Recruitment openings by BHEL- Electronics Division, Bengaluru, a Maharatna Company is one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL. Candidates who want to grab this great opportunity to join BHEL are advised to read all the eligibility criteria before applying for BHEL Recruitment
Candidates are also advised to go through all the details regarding BHEL Recruitment 2018 which is provided here on this page with all the detailed information by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Grab Today: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||20|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||10|
|Computer Science Engineering||10|
Candidates who are willing to apply for BHEL walk-in interview must have a qualified Degree in Engineering (BE/B.Tech) in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2016/2017/2018 from recognized institution by the Government.
Check Also: Latest Engineering Jobs
Appliers must not be less than 18 years of age and maximum age limit for the candidates according to their category as per the norms of BHEL is mentioned below:
- General: 27 years
- OBC: 30 years
- SC/ST: 32 years
You Can Also Check: Latest PSU Jobs
Candidates who will get selected in BHEL walk-in interview will get a monthly salary of Rs.6000/- for the post of Graduate Apprentice (Engineering).
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is going to select the eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Apprentice directly on the basis of their performance in the Walk-in Interview which is going to be held on 21st May.
You May Read This:
Steps to Apply for BHEL Recruitment:
- Candidates who are willing to apply must visit the BHEL official website that is www.bheledn.com to get their BHEL Recruitment application form.
- Candidates are then required to go to “Careers” section and hit the link regarding BHEL Recruitment for Graduate Apprentices.
- Candidates are then advised to read all the details carefully and then fill the application form provided in the PDF.
- Eligible candidates are then advised to attend walk-in interview at mentioned address.
Candidates who are eligible and are going to attend BHEL walk-in interview must take following documents which should be self-attested along with the application form at the time of interview:
- Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Degree Qualification
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable).*OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)
- In case of candidate having CGPA result, CGPA to percentage formula to be provided.
Check Here: BHEL Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
Electronics Division, Mysore Road,
Bengaluru – 560026
Check Also: Best State Government Jobs
Walk-in Interview Date and Timing:
- Date- 21-05-2018
- Timings- 9 am to 3:30 pm
All the above information regarding BHEL Recruitment 218 is enough for the candidates who wants to join BHEL and are going to attend walk-in interview for Graduate Apprentices post. Candidates who want to fetch more information must go to BHEL Education Official Website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BHEL Internship||BHEL Recruitment through GATE|
|BHEL Admit Card||BHEL Placement Papers|
|BHEL Syllabus||BHEL Eligibility Criteria|
|BHEL Exam Results||Daily Job Updates|