BHEL Recruitment 2013
- BHEL Recruitment 2013 has been published for 38 vacant seats of engineers and supervisors in civil, mechanical, electrical/ electronics.
- Postulants may apply online lately by 21st December 2013.
- The students who have completed B.E/ B. Tech and diploma in engineering may apply for these vacancies.
- Apart from above mentioned details more information is described below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
BHEL Recruitment 2013 details:
Name of organization
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)
Discipline and vacancy details
|1.||Electronics/ Electrical/ Communication/ Instrumentation||FTA-1||03|
|1.||Electronics/ Electrical/ Communication/ Instrumentation||FTA-4||12|
Educational qualification and salary
|Post name||Qualification||Salary (per month)|
|Engineer||B.E/ B.Tech with 60%||Rs 43,550/-|
|Supervisor||Diploma with 60%||Rs 21,690/-|
Relevant 1 year post qualification exp. is also required.
Age of applier must not above 33 years as calculated on 01/11/2013.
Base of selection will be written test, personal interview and marks in degree or diploma.
- Processing fee is Rs 200/- for general and OBC.
- SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped are exempted from fee.
- Fee will be in the form of Challan which will be downloaded from official website.
How to apply?
- Application will be filled online from website www.bheledn.com.
- In order to apply online you need to register yourself on website.
- Than with the help of this registration no. and password you will be able to apply online.
- Printout of filled application with all testimonials must be sent to the address:
“Deputy General Manager (HR),
Bharat Heavy Electricals limited,
P.B. no. 2606,
Bangalore – 560026”
Dates to remember
- Opening of online application – 30th November, 2013.
- Closing of online receipt of applications – 21st December, 2013.
- Printout must be sent before – 28th December, 2013.
- For far flung areas – 4th January, 2014.
Read the official notification before apply online.