Apply Online for BHEL Recruitment!! Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has released the employment notification for filling up the 28 vacancies of Sr. Manager, Manager, Sr. Deputy General Manager, and others in the organization. Those who are concerned to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2019 must submit the application form before the last date.
BHEL Recruitment Links:
|BHEL Recruitment Notification (Advt No. IS-01/2019)||Get PDF Here|
|BHEL Chennai Recruitment Notification||Get PDF Here|
|BHEL Careers||Press Here|
|Official Website||Hit Here|
|Other Links Related to BHEL|
|BHEL Admit Card||Press Here|
|BHEL Bhopal Recruitment||Press Here|
|BHEL Syllabus||Press Here|
|BHEL Internship||Press Here|
|BHEL Result||Press Here|
|BHEL Haridwar Recruitment||Press Here|
Brief Info Regarding BHEL Recruitment:
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Sr. Manager, Manager, Sr. Deputy General Manager & others|
|Category||BHEL Recruitment 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
BHEL Recruitment 2019
Q1: BHEL Vacancy Details:
|Name of the location||Name of the post||BHEL Vacancies|
|Dy. Manager/ Manager||04|
|New Delhi||Sr. Engineer/ Dy. Manager||04|
|Bangalore||Dy. Manager/ Manager||05|
|Chennai/Across India||Senior Manager||02|
Get Here: Latest PSU Jobs Through GATE
Q2: What is the required qualification for BHEL Recruitment 2019?
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/ Dual Degree Programme in Engineering from the recognized university.
- Candidate should have post qualification experience to apply for this recruitment.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Q3: What is the Age Limit for BHEL Jobs 2019?
Candidates have to fulfill the age criteria. Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
|Post Name||Upper Age limit as on 01/06/2019|
|Sr. Engineer – E2||32 years|
|Dy. Manager – E3||36 years|
|Manager – E4||39 years|
|Sr. Deputy General Manager – E6A||48 years|
|Sr. Manager (E5)||42 Years|
|Manager – (E4)||39 Years|
Q4: What is the BHEL salary structure?
|Post Name||BHEL Pay Scale (Rs.)|
|Sr. Engineer – E2||70000-200000/-|
|Dy. Manager – E3||80000-220000/-|
|Manager – E4||90000-240000-|
|Sr. Deputy General Manager – E6A||120000-280000/-|
|Sr. Manager (E5)||100000-260000/-|
|Manager – (E4)||90000-240000/-|
Q5: What is the BHEL Selection Process?
For consideration, eligible candidates will be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio upto 1:20 to the number of vacancies.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Q6: How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2019?
- Aspirants applying for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Bhopal Recruitment may visit official website of corporation i.e. www.bhel.com
- Tap on “Current Job Openings” tab accessible at bottom of the home page.
- Further hit on “Recruitment of Experienced Civil Engineers in Manager (E4) and Sr. Manager (E5) positions on Lateral Entry Mode for appointment at Project Sites of the Company” or “RECRUITMENT- Experienced Engineering Professionals -2019” links.
- Thereafter, hit on advertisement link from new page.
- After reading all instructions carefully, revisit the earlier web page and hit on ‘APPLY’ link if you are new applicant.
- Fill all details in BHEL Application Form 2019.
- Hit on ‘SUBMIT’ tab for submission of details.
- Upload required documents along with BHEL Bhopal Online Application Form.
- After successful submission, candidates will be required to take print-out of the Acknowledgement Slip which will be generated by the system.
- This acknowledgement slip along with all the required documents is to be sent in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the post of ____and function _____ ” to the below mentioned address.
Advertisement No IS-01/2019:
BHEL PO Box No.3114
Head Post Office,
Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003
Sr. DGM (HR) BHEL,
Power Sector Southern Region, 690,
EVR Periyar Building, Anna Salai,
Chennai-600035, Tamil Nadu
Q7: What are the Important Dates?
For BHEL Hyderabad, New Delhi & Bangalore Vacancies:
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||10-06-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25-06-2019|
|Last date for receipt of the print of the application||02-07-2019|
|Last date for receipt of the print of the application far flung areas||09-07-2019|
For BHEL Chennai Vacancies:
|Commencement of Online Application||12-06-2019|
|Finishing Date of Online Application||26-06-2019|
|Last Date to send Offline Application||04-07-2019|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q8: What is Application Fee for BHEL Job?
For BHEL Advt No IS-01/2019: A Non-refundable application processing fees of Rs 300/- + GST is to be paid by all candidates via Payment Gateway while filling application form on website. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
For BHEL Advertisement No.4/2019: All candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs.300/- +GST (@18%) (ie Rs.354/-).
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment 2019:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Power Sector has released BHEL Recruitment Notification to fill up 28 vacant Posts of Sr. Manager, Manager, Sr. Deputy General Manager, and others. Before submitting the applications, candidates are suggested to read all the instructions with the help of detailed BHEL Notification link provided above.
To attain more information about BHEL Recruitment 2019, candidates must go through this page recruitmentresult.com where information is provided in most understandable way.
For additional information about BHEL Recruitment 2019, candidates must go through the Official Link of the organization on regular basis. To get other career related updates, stay tuned with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|