Latest 50 jobs openings of Graduate Apprentices in Bangalore!!! An employment notification concerning BHEL Recruitment has been published by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. Walk in interview is going to be conducted for appointing qualified candidates for BHEL Recruitment 2017. To apply against Apprentices Jobs in Bangalore, candidates need to go through instructions given below.
What this Page Contains?
For BHEL Recruitment 2017 – 2018, candidates need to attend walk in interview on scheduled date that is 15/05/2017 & 16/05/2017. Go through this page that is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get other relevant details about Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment 2017.
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Total no. of seats||50|
|Date of walk in interview||15/05/2017 & 16/05/2017|
Graduate Apprentices (Engineering)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: – 20
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: – 10
- Mechanical Engineering: – 10
- Computer Science Engineering: – 10
BHEL Eligibility Criteria:
For Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Vacancies, candidates need to have Degree in Engineering (BE/ B.Tech) in the Branch/ Discipline mentioned above in the years 2015/ 2016/ 2017 from recognized institution with good academic records.
Salary Details for BHEL Jobs:
Selected candidates for post of Graduate Apprentices Engineering, will be paid Rs. 6000/- per month as salary from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
Download PDF – BHEL Recruitment Notice
Age of appliers for BHEL Apprentice Vacancy 2017 should not be below 18 years and exceed from 27 Years in case of (General), 30 Years in case of (OBC) and 32 Years in case of (SC/ST).
Walk in interview will be conducted to test skills of applying candidates for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Jobs. Through this test, candidates will be engaged for 50 Nos. vacancies of Graduate Apprentices (Engineering) in Core Engineering. No TA/ DA will be paid for candidates attending Walk in interview.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
How to Apply for BHEL Job 2017?
- To apply for BHEL Job Openings, candidates are required to visit official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited that is www.bheledn.com.
- After that follow “Career” section visible at bottom of home page and press on “Engagement of Graduate Apprentices (Engineering)” link.
- Read the complete details about BHEL Graduate Apprentices Jobs from the pdf file.
- Candidates should attend walk in interview on scheduled date along with copies of documents and original certificates as mentioned below.
- For BHEL Graduate Apprentices Recruitment, aspirants need to attend walk in interview on scheduled date and venue as well stated here.
- Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Degree qualification
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of B
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
Electronics Division, Mysore Road,
Bangalore – 560026
Date of Walk in – 15/05/2017 & 16/05/2017
Timing: 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M.
Note: To get more information about BHEL Recruitment 2017 – 2018, please check the official notice given above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BHEL Placement Papers||BHEL Syllabus|
|Latest Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest PSU Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|