Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has released BHEL Recruitment Notification to notify eligible and young candidates about the vacant positions of Law Officer through CLAT.
BHEL will be utilizing BHEL-2018 scores to shortlist candidates for further selection process. So those aspirants who are interested in BHEL Recruitment 2018 they first have to register for CLAT-2018.
|Key contents of this page:|
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited will soon release online application forms for eligible and hardworking candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Interested candidates can visit to the official website of the organization to ensure their eligibility.
Candidates can apply for BHEL Recruitment through CLAT 2018 from 02/04/2018 to 02/05/2018. For more detailed information of BHEL Recruitment 2018-19 you can go through this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited|
|Post name||Law Officer|
|Apply from||02/04/2018 to 02/05/2018|
BHEL Vacancy Details:
Law Officer: 12 Vacancies
Qualification Required for BHEL Jobs:
- Candidates who are going to apply for BHEL Recruitment through CLAT 2018 they must possess Full time Bachelors Degree in Law (BL or LLB) from college approved by Bar council of India.
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Commercial/Taxation/Labour Laws is desirable.
Must Check- BHEL Eligibility Criteria
Age Criteria for BHEL Vacancies:
Age of the candidates applying for BHEL Law Officer Jobs shall be not more than 30 years as on 01st March 2018. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Must Read- BHEL Placement Papers with Solutions
Pay Scale for BHEL Job Vacancy:
Candidates who will be selected for BHEL Law Officer Recruitment shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
Read complete >> BHEL Syllabus
Selection of candidates for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Recruitment shall be first done on the basis of CLAT 2018 scores. Candidates who get shortlisted through CLAT Scores then will be called for further selection process which will be intimated later.
Also check>> Written Exam Techniques
Steps to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want to fill and submit BHEL Online Application Form they can follow the below stated step by steps procedure:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited that is bhel.com
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Current Job Openings tab in the left panel on the home page
- Now on reaching new page, search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for
- The hit on that link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, BHEL Recruitment through CLAT Notification will get opened on your screen, just ensure your eligibility for the vacant posts
- If you satisfy eligibility conditions then go back to previous page and hit “Apply Online” link
- After that fill the required details in Online BHEL Application Form with correct details
- Also upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- At last hit final submit tab and take hard copy of it for further usage.
- Opening date for online submission of applications: 02/04/2018
- Closing date for online submission of application form: 02/05/2018
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of BHEL Recruitment 2018-19. Aspirants can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D or like this page on face book and Google Plus or on other social networking sites.
Subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box. You can also type your comment in below comment box for any query or doubts related to this post. Our experts will soon solve your queries.
To fill the 918 vacant positions of Fitter, Welder, Turner, Machinist, Electrician etc Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, Tiruchirappalli has released vacancy notification named as BHEL Recruitment.
Candidates interested in ITI Trade Apprentice Jobs they can apply for the same through online mode before the last date that is 20-03-2018. Expected certifications verification period will be started from 26-03-2018 onwards.
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, Tiruchirappalli will shortlist candidates on the basis of their applications and list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on official website on 23-03-2018.
Eligibility and number of Vacancy for BHEL Trichy Recruitment:
|Post Name||BHEL Trichy Vacancies||Eligibility Required|
|Trade Apprentices||918||10th/ 12th/ 08th/ or equivalent qualification from recognized board or school along with 1 training in Govt. ITI in the trade and be eligible for national trade certificate issued by NCTVT|
Assortment Procedure for BHEL Trichy Jobs:
Selection of candidates for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, Tiruchirappalli Recruitment shall be done on the basis of their performance in test and/ or interview which is conducted to test skills of appliers.
Check here>> BHEL Trichy Recruitment Notification
|Last date to Apply Online for BHEL Jobs||20-03-2018|
|Date of Shortlisting||23-03-2018|
|Expected certifications verification period||26-03-2018 onwards|
It’s time to be the part of India’s largest power generation equipment manufacturer through BHEL Recruitment!!! As pr the latest BHEL Notification, there is a requirement of talented aspirants for the vacant positions of Apprentices such as Fitter, Turner, Electrician and Instrument Mechanic. Moreover, contenders who are interested in applying against BHEL ITI Apprentices Jobs are informed that the registration process will be begun from 28.11.2018 till 16.12.2018 (tentative). Job entrants can fill application form for BHEL Recruitment 2018 by pressing the direct link uttered below.
This page includes:
Check complete eligibility criteria that are required for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited ITI Apprentices Recruitment through the below section. Our team of recruitmentresult.com has pinpointed complete info in regard of BHEL Recruitment 2018 Notion on this single page so that it may easy for the appliers to catch vital details regarding the same. Go and grab latest jobs in BHEL and apply accordingly.
|Organization name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
BHEL Vacancy Details:
Eligibility Criteria Required For BHEL Jobs:
Individuals going to apply against BHEL ITI Apprentices Recruitment 2018 are required to hold ITI certificate or equivalent from a recognized Institute and experience in relevant filed will be given preference.
Check More: Latest ITI Jobs
Age Limit For BHEL Vacancies:
One need to satisfy age criteria required for BHEL ITI Apprentices Job that is minimum 18 Years and maximum 27 Years. Relaxation in upper age will be provided to reserved category by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Selection Procedure for BHEL Career:
Assortment for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 will be made on the basis of their performance in Short Listing and followed by the Interview round which will be conducted under the direct supervision of selection committee of the organization.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Procedure to Fill BHEL Application Form 2018:
Interested candidates against Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment are advised to follow below given instructions to register themselves for the vacant positions:
- Log on the official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited that is www.bhel.com
- Move your cursor towards ‘Current Job Opening’ tab and select ‘Notification for selection of ITI Apprentices for Insulator Plant’ link.
- This will take you on new page containing BHEL Advertisement and candidates are advised to read it till end.
- After that revisit the previous page and select apply online link, fill form with asked details.
- Upload required documents and certificates and submit the form.
- At last, take a print out of it for future use.
Register Here>>>> BHEL Recruitment 2018
Important Dates (Expected):
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16.12.2018
Note: To get more information about BHEL Recruitment 2018-19, please check the official notice given above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BHEL Placement Papers||BHEL Syllabus|
|Latest Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest PSU Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|