Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has strewed a job advertisement titled as BHEL Recruitment. BHEL is inviting application forms from eligible and interested candidates for filling up the 100 vacancies of Graduates (Non-Engineering/Non-Technical) as NEEM Trainee post. Aspirants who want to gear up this current opportunity may apply for BHEL Recruitment 2016 by sending their application form on or before the ending date.
|Post Name||Graduates (Non-Engineering/Non-Technical) as NEEM Trainees|
|Last Date To Apply||15th April 2016|
For more acknowledgement regarding BHEL vacancies 2016 such as branch/discipline, minimum qualification, age limitation, stipend, mode of recruitment, procedure to apply etc you need to go through the info are well indicated on this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Minimum Qualification for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment:
- Candidates who have successfully passed their Degree with B.COM/B.B.M/B.A/B.SC/B.C.A/B.S.W in the year 2015 will be considered for engagement as NEEM Trainees.
- They should have passed with minimum of 70% of marks (60% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate of all the years / semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
- Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of Kannada.
Age of the applicants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 Years (General), 33 Years (OBC) and 35 Years (SC/ST) as on 01/03/2016.
You may check This Section:
|BHEL Syllabus||BHEL Placement Papers|
|BHEL Eligibility Criteria||BHEL Challan Form|
|BHEL Admit Card||BHEL Exam Results|
Stipend for careers.bhel.in Jobs:
Selected candidates will receive the attractive and impressive stipend amount of Rs.7, 140/- per month.
Mode of Recruitment for BHEL Jobs:
- Short listed candidates will be individually informed through e-mail/post about the Personal Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for candidates called for Interview.
Procedure to Apply for BHEL Recruitment:
- First of all aspirants require to logon official website of organization that is www.bheledn.com
- Then, go to recruitment section which is available at right side of the home page.
- Now, hit “Graduate (Non-Engineering/Non-Technical) as NEEM Trainees” link and read full detail very carefully.
- After that, download the application form and fill it within proper manner.
- After filling the form, attach self-attested photocopies of the documents and passport size photographs
- The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed with “Application for the engagement of Graduates (Non-Engineering/Non-Technical) as NEEM Trainees.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address on or before the closing date.
The Application Form shall be enclosed with the Self-attested photocopies of the documents mentioned below:-
- Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Degree qualification Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage is to be submitted along with the application.
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Copy of Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable).
Sr. Manager (HR-Administration),
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Mysore Road, Bangalore – 560 026
Date to be keeping In Mind:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form- 15th April 2016
You can check Official Notification, for other detail regarding BHEL Recruitment 2016
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|