Latest 118 Apprentice/Project Engineer Posts Notification has been released under BHEL Recruitment 2018-19. Interested candidates can download their application forms through its official website by following the steps explained in this page and apply for BHEL vacancies through offline mode.
Before going to submit the application form, contenders are advised to go through the official notification provided by the authority on the official portal for the candidates to ensure their eligibility as that with the requirement and check all the terms conditions of the organization.
Highlights of This Page:
Official Link to Download Application for BHEL Latest Vacancies: Available Here!!!
Candidates need to go through a proper procedure to apply for BHEL Apprentice/Project Engineer Vacancies by visiting the official link according to the procedure or may also visit the direct official link which is provided here on this page for the ease and comfort of contenders.
By going through the details mentioned in this page by the team members of recruitmentresult.com, contenders can grab all the important information regarding BHEL Recruitment 2018-19.
You Can Also Get: Latest PSU Jobs
BHEL Recruitment Details:
|Departments||Total No. of BHEL Vacancies|
Educational Qualification Details:
Those candidates who are willing to apply for BHEL Apprentice/Project Engineer Recruitment must have pursued Diploma in Engineering or Computer Commercial Practice as per the discipline they have to apply for.
Check Also: Latest Engineering Jobs
Lower age limit for the appliers of BHEL Vacancies is 18 years; upper age limit will be decided by the organization according to the candidates present at the time of recruitment process.
An amount of Rs.4, 000/- will be paid during the training period to the contenders who will be finally selected for the recruitment of Apprentice/Project Engineer vacancies as per the norms of the organization.
Find Here: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Screening committee of the organization has decided to conduct written examination and/or personal interview for the final selection of eligible candidates for BHEL jobs which will be duly conducted in the organization only.
Procedure to Apply for BHEL Recruitment:
- Firstly applicants need to visit the BHEL official website that is www.bhel.com or the direct link mentioned below to download their application form.
- Hit the “Current Job Opening” link which is provided on the left side of the home page of official portal which will take you to another page.
- Search and press the suitable link for the BHEL Apprentice/Project Engineer Posts from the next page you are navigated to.
- Now go through the appeared notification especially the eligibility criteria and if you are found eligible as per the requirements then download the application form through same page.
- Go back to the home page of the official portal and register yourself by providing a valid email address and obtain registration number.
- After that fill the required details in the application form and send it to the postal address mentioned below along with the relevant documents.
Sri M Satya Prakash
Ground Floor- Administrative Building
BHEL Corp. R & D
Vikas Nagar, Hyderabad -93
Last Date to Submit Application Form for BHEL Current Vacancies: 24-07-2018
In order to fetch more details and latest updates regarding BHEL Recruitment 2018-19 applicants must go through the BHEL Official Website on regular basis. Also, in case of any problem they may drop down their query in the comment box provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BHEL Internship||BHEL Recruitment through GATE|
|BHEL Admit Card||BHEL Placement Papers|
|BHEL Syllabus||BHEL Eligibility Criteria|
|BHEL Exam Results||Daily Job Updates|
Latest job notification has been announced by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited for BHEL Recruitment 2018-19 for 74 Project Engineer/Supervisor posts. Interested candidates can apply now through online mode for BHEL vacancies before the last date that is 21-07-2018.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is going to accept online forms only, so candidates who are willing to fill their application forms regarding the same are advised to go through the Advertisement No.1/2018 provided on its official portal for the comfort of the candidates.
Highlights of this Page
Apply Online for Project Engineer/Supervisor 74 Posts Now!!!
BHEL is an integrated power plant equipment manufacturer and one of the largest engineering and manufacturing companies in India which is going to hire eligible and competent young candidates as Project Engineer/Supervisor in the organization.
Candidates who are going to fill the online application form for BHEL Recruitment 2018-19 are advised to go through this page of recruitmentresult.com to get more detailed information about the recruitment.
Grab Today: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
BHEL Recruitment Details:
|Post Name||Discipline||No. of BHEL Vacancies|
Those candidates who are going to apply for BHEL vacant posts must have acquired following educational qualifications according to the posts they have applied for:
- Project Engineer: BE/B Tech in the field of Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Civil/ Mechanical withat least 60% marks in aggregate.
- Supervisor: Diploma in the field of Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation /Mechanical / Civil withat least 60% marks in aggregate.
Upper age limit for the candidates willing to apply for BHEL Recruitment is 33 years. Relaxation on maximum age is provided to the candidates belonging to different reserved categories as described below:
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- Person with Disability: 10 years
Those applicants who will get selected for BHEL Project Engineer/Supervisor Recruitment will be paid following emoluments as per their service towards organization:
|Post name||Salary (Rs.)|
Press Here: BHEL Recruitment Notification 2018-19
All the contenders are required to pay Rs.200/- towards their online application form for BHEL Recruitment as per the norms of the organization which is to be paid online through SBI Collect. Payment link is provided on its official website.
BHEL Recruitment Process:
If the no. of appliers is limited then candidates will get selected for personal interview on the basis of marks obtained in last qualifying examination and if the no. of candidates is more than expected then personal interview will directly be conducted by the screening committee of the organization.
Steps to Apply for BHEL Recruitment:
- The very first step for the candidates is to visit the BHEL official website that is www.bhel.com or the direct link mentioned below to fill their online application form.
- Through home page of the official portal, go to “Current Job Openings” and hit the same which will navigate you to another page.
- Search a link for “Recruitment of Project Engineers and Supervisors on Fixed Tenure Basis for EDN/ISG Bangalore” and press the same which will take you to the advertisement notification of BHEL Job vacancies.
- Candidates are then advised to go through the notification carefully and if they are found eligible then hit the suitable link to apply online which is provided on the left side of the advertisement page.
- Then they are required to choose the post for which they have to apply as they continue.
- After that they need to fill the details required in the application form correctly and carefully and hit the “Submit” tab.
- Applicants are also advised to take print out of the duly submitted application form as it is to be send to the below mentioned postal address along with the necessary documents.
AGM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
Electronics Division, P. B. No. 2606,
Check Also: Best State Government Jobs
|Last date to submit online application form for BHEL Recruitment||21-07-2018|
|Last Date of receipt of hard copy of online submitted Applications||26-07-2018|
|Last Date of receipt of Hard copies of online submitted Applications from far flung areas||31-07-2018|
Applicants need to visit the BHEL Official Website on regular basis to get daily updates and latest information regarding BHEL Recruitment 2018-19. In case of any problem they may also drop down their comment in the comment box given below.