Board Exam Preparation Tips 2015
- Board Exams are always important for a student for Class 10th student or a Class 12th. Candidates who are going to appear in board exam they can get Board Exam Preparation Tips 2015 from the below section.
- Board exams means stepping into the next world of Higher education i.e. from High School to Intermediate and from Intermediate to any kind of degree education. It is very natural to be confuse before the board examination that how to prepare for that.
- In this page we are trying to tell you about how to face the problems in exams and tackle with them simultaneously. Dear aspirants you can find all exams preparation tips on our official portal which is recruitmentresult.com.
Tips to prepare for board exam
Do’s for Exam Preparation:
Acknowledgement of syllabus:
Follow the systematic way of learning by covering lessons properly according to syllabus. Revise the regular lessons which taught in the class. In case of confusion, clarify with your teacher the next day.
Keep separate note book for every subject:
- Write down the important notes and formulae that you come across during your studies.
- This will help before the exams as you can just grab the subject notebook and revise the portions you want.
- Last ten years’ papers question will help you to get in touch so practice from them.
- Take help from teachers and seniors, as needed.
Know your strengths and weaknesses:
- Knowledge of your strengths and weakness is necessary as per the work on the weak section.
- Concentrate more to improve on them and Take guidance from your teachers.
- Do not study anything which make you confused and new book right before exams
- Make note of vital formulae and keep them to take a look at them as an when you want.
- Make a weekly revision plan once you have completed the entire syllabus.
On Your Exam Day:
- On the exam day relax your mind don’t take tension. Get at the venue a little earlier Go there with all essential documents such as admit card, pen, pencil, etc., with you. Locate your seat and settle down comfortably, keeping everything in place.
- When you get the questions paper read it carefully, as any silly mistake of understanding the question can be harmful.
- Do not waste time if you get fixed with a question. Move forward with the others. Attempt the easier one first then go for the hard one.
- Revise the paper carefully, provided time permits.
Don’ts for Exam Preparation:
- Avoid mobile phone and wandering
- Don’t spend your time in watching T.V.
- Don’t fight any one just before the exams. It might hurt you a lot
- Don’t eat much during study hours.
Check this Section
|Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying||How to Write Fast in Exams|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|How to be Fearless during Board Exam||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|