Board Exam Preparation Tips 2019
Board exams now only review our knowledge but also help us to realize where we stand!! It is the stepping stone for our professional career. To know the Board Exam Preparation Tips 2019 students can scroll down this page.
From here you will get Strategies to Score More Than 90% In Boards. After scoring more than 90% in Board Exams, students can take their education at another level. These marks also help the students in choosing the stream for specialization.
Toppers’ Study Tips For CBSE Board Exam Preparation
It’s not easy for the student to prepare for board exam without the proper strategy. All you need to have the Best Board Exam Preparation Tips 2019. Dear aspirants you can find all exams preparation tips on our official portal which is recruitmentresult.com.
It is very natural to be confuse before the board examination that how to prepare for that.In this page we are trying to tell you about how to face the problems in exams and tackle with them simultaneously.
Board Exam Preparation Tips
Every study guide will say ‘organize your time’ and ‘make a study timetable’. But how do you do it? So, for all those students who are biting their nails and scared about the upcoming board exams check out the Strategies to Score More Than 90% In Boards here.
- Start early
- Don’t Underestimate ENGLISH – Specially CBSE Students
- The cliché: Planning.
- Break it down in achievable targets.
- Be specific.
- Create a schedule for one subject at a time.
- Factor in time for BREAKS.
- Mix it up; don’t make it monotonous.
- Don’t beat yourself up.
Do’s for Exam Preparation
Stick With Your Syllabus Book – Mind It!
Follow the systematic way of learning by covering lessons properly according to syllabus. Revise the regular lessons which taught in the class. In case of confusion, clarify with your teacher the next day.
You May Read This: Tips in Mind When Making Routine
Keep Separate Note Book for Every Subject
- Write down the important notes and formulae that you come across during your studies.
- This will help before the exams as you can just grab the subject notebook and revise the portions you want.
Check Here:- Tips to Create your own Study Guides
Solving Previous Year Papers Is Not That Boring
- Last ten years’ papers question will help you to get in touch so practice from them.
- Take help from teachers and seniors, as needed.
Be Careful With your Weak Points
- Knowledge of your strengths and weakness is necessary as per the work on the weak section.
- Concentrate more to improve on them and Take guidance from your teachers.
Must Read: How To Prepare For Board Exams In 1 Month?
- Do not study anything which make you confused and new book right before exams
- Make note of vital formulae and keep them to take a look at them as an when you want.
- Make a weekly revision plan once you have completed the entire syllabus.
Read Also:- Tips & Tricks To Get In The Mood Of Study
On Your Exam Day:
- On the exam day relax your mind don’t take tension. Get at the venue a little earlier Go there with all essential documents such as admit card, pen, pencil, etc., with you. Locate your seat and settle down comfortably, keeping everything in place.
- When you get the questions paper read it carefully, as any silly mistake of understanding the question can be harmful.
- Do not waste time if you get fixed with a question. Move forward with the others. Attempt the easier one first then go for the hard one.
- Revise the paper carefully, provided time permits.
Read Also: How To Score Good Marks In Board Exams
Don’ts for Exam Preparation
- Avoid mobile phone and wandering
- Don’t spend your time in watching T.V.
- Don’t fight any one just before the exams. It might hurt you a lot
- Don’t eat much during study hours.
Must Know: How to be Fearless during Board Exam
We hope the above provided stuff in concern of Board Exam Preparation Tips will be beneficial for you and those who have any query related to the same are advised to comment in the below tuned comment box, our experts will solve it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Board Exams in India||Prepare for 12th Board Exams|
|Ways to Improve Math Skills For Board||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Tips to Manage Time In Exam||Makes Your Brain Work Better|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Common Mistakes You Make in Tests|