Bombay High Court Recruitment
With purpose to hire eligible candidates for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019, online applications are invited. As per latest BHC Recruitment Notification, 182 Bombay High Court Clerk Vacancies are available. Applicants are notified that they can apply for BHC Clerk Jobs before last date that is 17-06-2019.
Direct Links Related to Bombay High Court
|Bombay High Court Notification||Press Here|
|Bombay High Court Online Application Form||Press Here|
|Instructions for filling up online application||Press Here|
|BHC Clerk Notice Link||Press Here|
|Bombay High Court official Website||Press Here|
|Bombay High Court Clerk Result||Check Here|
Overview of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
|Organization name||Bombay High Court|
|Category||Bombay High Court Recruitment|
|Last Date to Apply||17-06-2019|
Bombay High Court Recruitment
Q 1: What is the essential qualification for Bombay High Court Clerk Jobs?
- To apply for Bombay High Court Clerk Vacancies, applicants must have Graduation Degree in any recognized University (Preference will be given to Law Graduates).
- Applicants must have Government Commercial Certificate Examination, or examination conducted by Government Board or I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w. p. m.
- Possess Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar7 and Open Office Org.
Check More: Jobs By Qualification
Q 2: Discuss about the age limitation criteria?
- For General Category: 18 to 38 years
- SC/ST, Other Backward Class or Special Backward Class Category: 18 to 43 years
Q 3: What is Bombay High Court Recruitment Process?
Applicants will be selected for Bombay High Court Clerk Vacancy on the basis of Written test, Typing Test and Interview. Candidates who will be shortlisted in screening test/ written exam can appear in next stages of selection process.
Q 4: What is the BHC Clerk Jobs salary package?
Candidates who will be appointed for BHC Clerk Vacancies will receive Rs. 5200-20200 along with Grade Pay Rs.1900/- per month by the organization.
Get Here All: Latest Recruitments
Q 5: Is there any application fee for BHC Clerk Vacancy?
In order to apply for Bombay High Court 2019 Recruitment, aspirants have to pay Rs.25/- through SBI Collect.
Q 6: How to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment?
- To apply for Bombay High Court 2019 Vacancy, visit to the official website of Bombay High Court that is bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- On home page, you need to press on “Recruitment” tab, visible at the right side of home page.
- From new window next page you will see various links but you need to select “Recruitment for the post of Clerk – 2019” link.
- Now within few seconds a PDF file of Bombay High Court Advertisement will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Read Bombay High Court Notification very carefully with entire details.
- Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria must revisit the earlier webpage and hit on “Apply Online” for Bombay High Court Recruitment.
- Fill Bombay High Court Online Application form in correct manner
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials along with Bombay High Court Application Form and hit on “Submit” button.
- In the last step you must take a print out of filled application form for future reference.
Read Here: Employment News This Week Highlights
Last Date for Submission of BHC Online Application Form: 17-06-2019
For all the latest updates and notification regarding Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019, candidates are advised to keep visiting our web portal from time to time or bookmark it by using ctrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Daily Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Jobs in Maharashtra||High Court Recruitment|