Bombay High Court Recruitment
Latest notification has been circulated concerning all details in Bombay High Court Recruitment. High Court of Bombay is intends to hire skilled candidates for filling 72 vacancies of Peon.
Applicants who are eligible and interested can apply online and submit online application form on or before 21-04-2018. By following below given steps candidates can easily fill BHC Online application form.
Highlights of Bombay High Court Recruitment For 72 Vacancies
Candidates having 8th pass or equivalent degree are eligible to BHC Peon Recruitment. Complete details related to Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 is mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com candidates can go through it and fetch all updates in concern to BHC Recruitment.
Bombay High Court Recruitment
Bombay High Court Vacancies:
- Posts Name: Peon
- of Vacancies: 72
Education Requirements for High Court of Bombay Recruitment:
Those who wish to get jobs in High Court of Bombay must apply against High Court of Bombay Vacancies. But before applying, you should know about the eligibility requirements of it. Candidates who are interested for Bombay High Court Jobs must have 8th pass or equivalent degree from well-known board.
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
Age Limitations for Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment:
Applicants who satisfy qualification requirements now must go through age limit of the organization, because who doesn’t satisfy age will not be allowed to apply for BHC Peon Recruitment.
- Applicants who are applying must not be below 21 -38 years.
- Relaxation will also be given to reserved category aspirants as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Procedure:
Interested candidates, who have applied for Peon post, must be looking for selection procedure of High Court of Bombay. Then, we are here to tell you about that. Selection of applied candidates will be done on the basis of interview that will be conducted by the selection panel of High Court of Bombay.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Emoluments Details for Bombay High Court 72 Vacancies:
Successfully selected candidate for BHC 72 Vacancies will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay that is Rs.4,440- 7,880/- and Grade Pay 1300/-. Other incentives and benefits may also be offered as per the performance.
Process to Fill Bombay High Court Application Form:
- First of all candidates are required to login official website of High Court of Bombay that is bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Now, select “Recruitment” tab that is available in right side.
- By this you will navigate to new page where various Bombay High Court Notification links will appear.
- Now, aspirants have to select “Recruitment for the post of “Peon”, On the Establishment Of Bombay High Court, Bench At Aurangabad – 2018” link.
- Further read the advertisement carefully and eligible candidates can hit on “Apply Online” link.
- To read BHC Advertisement hit on “Detailed Advertisement/Instructions (Marathi)” link.
- Read Bombay High Court Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Then, eligible candidates can come back to previous page and hit on Apply Online tab.
- Now fill Bombay High Court Online Application Form with mandatory details in proper manner.
- Also, upload scanned images of documents/ certificates, signature and photograph.
- At last hit “Submit” tab and take the print out of filled application form for future use.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 21-04-2018
To gain other important facts in regard to Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018–19, you may visit this Official Link. You can also bookmark our page using ctrl + d key. Stay connected with us on our web portal to download latest updated about Bombay High Court Recruitment Result, upcoming BHC Jobs Notification etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bombay High Court Admit Card||Bombay High Court Result|
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Find Jobs in Mumbai||Best State Government Jobs|