Bombay High Court Recruitment
High Court of Bombay has promulgated a recent employment notification regarding Bombay High Court Recruitment. Through this notification, dedicated and workaholic contenders are invited by the organization in order to fill up the 108 Personal Assistant Jobs. Aspirants who ensure all the eligibility criteria, they may apply against Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017-2018 as soon as possible.
What this page includes?
Contenders who are looking for latest government jobs can grasp the chance of Bombay High Court Jobs by forwarding their application forms via online mode on or before the end date that is “04.07.2017”. Collect all further details regarding High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this page well equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
Bombay High Court Recruitment
|Name of Organization||High Court Of Bombay|
|Posts Name||Personal Assistant|
|Total No. of Posts||108|
|Last Date To submit application form||04.07.2017|
Bombay High Court Vacancies:
|Department||No. of vacancies|
|High Court of Judicature at Bombay||76|
|High Court of Bench at Nagpur||24|
|High Court of Bench at Aurangabad||08|
- Contenders who are applying for the concerned positions should have posses Degree from recognized University to apply for Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Jobs.
- Preference will be given to the candidate who posses Degree in Law.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
- Candidates who are going to apply against Bombay High Court 2017-18 Recruitment must be minimum 21 years and maximum 38 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of the Government of India.
Contenders who will be assorted for the Personal Assistant Jobs will get the inclusive amount of pay scale of Rs. 15,600/-to Rs. 39, 100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- plus grade pay per month.
Bombay High Court Recruitment: Official PDF
Mode of Appointment:
Appointment will be done on the basis of the candidate’s performance level in written test or interview that will be conducted by the selection panel of the department itself.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply against Bombay High Court Recruitment?
- For applying, firstly candidates need to visit to the official website that is “bombayhighcourt.nic.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Misc.” tab which is visible in the menu bar of the homepage and press on the “Recruitments” tab from the drop down list.
- Then hit on the “Applications are invited online from eligible candidates for the post of Personal Assistant on the establishment of the High Court of Judicature at Bombay and its Benches at Nagpur and Aurangabad” link of advertisement.
- Then, you will get a new PDF file opened on your display and you may read the complete notification carefully.
- After reading the notice, fill the application form with all mandatory details in proper manner.
- Now, need to upload digital images of their documents (if required), scanned recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Take a preview of filled application form and check all details filled in it.
- At last, press “Submit” button and take printout of filled application form for future need.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Last Date To submit application form: 04.07.2017
Get more details in concern to Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017-2018 from the above provided official notice.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|