Bombay High Court Recruitment
For the post of Peon/Hamal, 160 vacancies in Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification have been released. BHC Mumbai has invited application form for eligible candidate to be filled for Bombay High Court Jobs.
Apply For BHC Mumbai160 Jobs Notification
Before applying towards BHC Mumbai Recruitment, candidates are advised to first go through Bombay High Court Notification to ensure the eligibility criteria of organization. Eligible candidates can apply online and submit BHC Mumbai Application Form on or before 18-06-2018.
Go through below furnished page that is prepared by recruitmentresult.com members and get complete details for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 from the below section which is provided with pin pointed details.
Bombay High Court Recruitment
BHC Mumbai Vacancies:
- Post Name: Peon/Hamal
- Of Vacancy: 160
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
Education Required For BHC Mumbai Jobs:
To apply for Bombay High Court Vacancies candidates must be 7th Pass from well- known board with good marks. Candidates satisfying the eligibility requirements are eligible to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018.
Age Required For BHC Mumbai Vacancy:
Minimum age of applying candidates for Bombay High Court Jobs must be 18 years and maximum age must be 38 Years. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
BHC Mumbai Recruitment Process:
Candidates who want to apply forBombay High Court career will be selected according to their performance in written examination and personal interview. To examine skills of candidates, performance in all rounds will be included in final recruitment.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Before applying towards Bombay High Court Vacancy, candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 25/- through proper mode on or before the last date.
Pay Scale ForBHC Mumbai Job Vacancy:
Recruited individual for Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay scale that is Rs. 4440-7440+Grade Pay of Rs. 1300/-. Other allowances and benefits may also offered to recruited individual.
Process To Fill BHC Mumbai Application Form:
- To apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018, visit official website of organization that is www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Now, press “Recruitment” tab that is available in right side.
- On appeared page select “Recruitment for the post of Peon/Hamal on the establishment of the High Court of Judicature at Bombay” and under that press “Advertisement” link.
- By pressing appropriate link Bombay High Court Advertisement will appear.
- Candidates can go through details provided in Bombay High Court Notification and check the eligibility criteria.
- Further, eligible candidates can go back to previous page and press “Apply Online” link.
- Login your details and fill Bombay High Court Online Application Form with complete details.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates with it.
- Finally, hit submit tab and take the hard copy of same for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online :09-06-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online : 18-06-2018
You may go through above given Official Link to get complete details about BCAS Recruitment 2018. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest recruitment updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bombay High Court Admit Card||Bombay High Court Result|
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Find Jobs in Mumbai||Best State Government Jobs|