Bombay High Court Recruitment
To grab latest Bombay High Court Vacancy, aspirants are required to read complete details related to Bombay High Court Recruitment Advertisement from here. Job seekers who want to persue their career in government sector and have requisite eligibility criteria for 135 Personal Assistant Post can apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 by using online mode.
Focal Points Of This Page
Job appliers are required to submit their online application form till the last date that is 6th Jan. 2017. You may read complete details related to Bombay High Court Job from this page prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Bombay High Court Recruitment
|Name of Organization||High Court Of Bombay|
|Posts Name||Personal Assistant|
|Total No. of Posts||135|
|Last Date To Apply Online||6th Jan. 2017|
Bombay High Court Vacancies:
Personal Assistant: 135
- Mumbai – 73
- Nagpur – 29
- Aurangabad – 33
To apply for Bombay High Court Jobs, applicants must have any University degree. Candidates will be preferred to those aspirants who have Degree in Law from recognized University/Institutions.
Get Here: Latest Law Jobs
What will be the upper age limit?
- Age of job appliers for these job openings in government sector should not be below 21 years and their maximum age limit must be 38 years as per norms.
- Upper age limit can be relaxed for reserved category as per rules and regulations of organization.
Bombay High Court Recruitment: Official Notification
Check the monthly remuneration:
After the successfully completion of assortment process, the appointed applicants will receive an impressive and attractive amount of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- from the concerned department of reputed organization.
Get Here: Latest Recruitments Notification
Is there any test/Interview?
Willing candidates will be assorted on the basis of merit score in the tests and viva-voce/interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of high court of Bombay.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
What will be the Application Fee?
- To fill Online Application form, aspirants have to pay an application fee of Rs. 300/- and it will be paid either by online or by challan.
- Application fee will not non-refundable.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Steps to Apply for High Court of Bombay Recruitment:
- Desirous candidates need to visit official website of High Court of Bombay that is bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Press on “Recruitment” from right side of home page.
- After that follow “Recruitment for the post of Personal Assistant – 2016” and hit on “Applications are invited online from eligible candidates for the post of Personal Assistant on the establishment of the High Court of Judicature at Bombay and its Benches at Nagpur and Aurangabad” link.
- By pressing the suitable link as given above, a PDF file appears on your screen with all essential details.
- After reading complete details go back to previous page and follow “Hit here for https://bhc.mahaonline.gov.in/” link.
- Fill Bombay High Court Online Form with complete and correct information.
- Review the filled application form filled by you.
- Lastly hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of it for further references.
Grab Today: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
- Starting Date for Online Applications: Ongoing.
- Closing Date for Online Applications: 6th Jan. 2017
For further details regarding this opening you may visit above stated Official Notification. For further information latest government jobs you may kindly bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
You Might Be Interested For Other Job Options: