Bombay High Court Recruitment
Those candidates who want to do job with High Court of Bombay can take advantage of Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification. To apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 regarding 56 vacant positions of Personal Assistant, Clerk and others candidates need to submit their High Court of Bombay Application Form till the last date that is 15-04-2017.
Overview Of This Page:
We the team members of recruitmentresult.com provides complete details related to High Court Of Bombay Jobs, you need to scroll down the page and get info regarding same from here. All the job searchers are excited to know that the date is extended up to 15 days. S. they can now fill the Bombay High Court Application Form till the last date that is given here.
|Name of Organization||High Court Of Bombay|
|Posts Name||Personal Assistant, Clerk and others|
|Total No. of Posts||56|
|Last Date To send application form||15-04-2017|
Bombay High Court Vacancies and Required Qualification:
|Post Names||Total No. of Vacancies||Required Qualification|
|Personal Assistant||04||Should have I.T.I certificate, 120 WPM and 50 WPM English typing|
|Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade)||02||Possess University Degree, preference being given to candidates possessing Degree in Law|
|Assistant Librarian||02||Should have a University Degree and certificate in Library and Information Science|
|Peon||14||8th passed with knowledge of Konkani|
Limitations of Age:
Willing candidates must not be more than 40 years in age. The minimum age will be as follows posts wise:
|Post Names||Minimum age|
|Personal Assistant||21 years|
|Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade)|
|Assistant Librarian||25 years|
Download Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification: Given below
|Post Names||Download Notification|
|Download Corrigendum||Press Here|
|Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade)||Hit Here|
|Post Names||Salary Details||Grade Pay|
|Personal Assistant||Rs.15600/- to Rs. 39100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
|Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade)||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-||Rs. 4300/-|
|Assistant Librarian||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-||Rs. 2800/-|
|Peon||Rs. 4440/- to Rs. 7440/-||Rs. 1300/-|
Mode to get recruited for Bombay High Court Job:
- Assortment of appliers will be done on the basis of their performance in Shorthand, Typing/ Viva-Voce/ written test/ screening test according to the posts.
- So, all the aspirants who want to make get recruited for High Court of Bombay Recruitment need to perform well in all rounds conducted by management authority.
Want to know Written Exam Techniques: Get Details
Applying job fighters need to submit the Postal Order of Rs. as follows.
- For the post of Personal Assistant: Rs.600/-
- For the post of Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade)/Assistant Librarian/Clerk: Rs.500/-
- For the post of Peon/Sweeper: Rs.200/-
- Application form should be drawn in the name of Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji-Goa, be also sent along with the application form.
Applying Criteria for Bombay High Court Vacancy:
- Firstly you need to reach the website of court that is www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in
- After reaching home page then press on “Recruitment” tab which is located at left side of homepage.
- After that a drop down list will be appeared in front of you.
- Then hit on “Recruitment” tab. This will re-direct you on a new window having several links.
- Now you have to press on “Corrigendum/Extension of the Advertisement for the period of 15 days i.e. up to 15/04/2017” link and check the details.
- After that press on ‘Advertisement No.1/2016 dated 23/06/2016” link.
- Once you press the above stated link, High Court of Bombay Notification will open on your computer system. Read it with care.
- After reading whole notification, download application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill your application form with complete and correct details in accurate manner.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph along with it.
- Prepare an envelope and super- scribe with “Application for the posts of………”
- Lastly send your filled application form to address mentioned below.
Check Now: High Court Recruitments
Self attested photo copies of the following documents should be annexed with the application:-
- Proof of date of birth.
- Certificate/degree of having passed the qualifying examination
- Statement of marks obtained at the qualifying examination.
- Character certificate from two respectable persons with whom the candidate is not related in any manner.
- Certificate about prescribed Computer Knowledge from credible institutions or government recognized institutions.
- Certificate of requisite speed in typing and/or shorthand.
- Caste Certificate/Social Status Certificate from such competent authority as prescribed from time to time.
- Certificate/proof as to working knowledge of Konkani as under
To the Registrar (Administration),
High Court of Bombay at Goa,
Panaji -Goa- 403 001
Find More: Latest Jobs in Goa
Last date to submit application form: 15-04-2017
To get complete details related to Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 you need to go through above stated Official Notification. You can bookmark our page with the help of ctrl + d key to gain latest updates.
You May Also Check:
Bombay High Court Recruitment
Grab Latest government Jobs in Bombay High Court!!!Recently, a vacancy advertisement regarding Bombay High Court Recruitment has released. Those job seekers who possess Degree of BE / B.Tech / M.Sc/ MCA or its equivalent are eligible to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are willing to apply for Sr Technical Officers and other positions need to submit Bombay High Court Application Form till 05-04-2017 and 07-04-2017 according to the posts.
Content Of The Page
Job seekers, who are applying for Bombay High Court Vacancy, are required to fill application for by the help of some necessary steps given below. Candidates can acquire detailed information regarding Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification such as qualification requirement, salary details, applying process, mode of selection etc from this page which is well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||High Court Of Bombay|
|Posts Name||Officers and others|
|Total No. of Posts||21|
|Last Date To Apply|
Bombay High Court Vacancies:
|Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|Sr. / Technical Officer||03|
|Sr. Office / Technical Assistant||02|
Get Official Notification Posts Wise:
|Posts Name||Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification|
|For Registrar positions||Download PDF|
|For other positions||Download PDF|
Those candidates, who possess Degree of BE / B.Tech / M.Sc/ MCA with Specialization in computer Science / Electronics / IT with 3 years experience in relevant field are eligible to apply for Bombay High Court Jobs.
Limitations of Age:
Willing aspirants must meet age- criteria according to the posts. The relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
|Posts Name||Offered Salary|
|Registrar||As per norms|
|Sr. / Technical Officer||Rs. 39721.33|
|Sr. Office / Technical Assistant||Rs. 26169.91|
|Sr. Developer||Rs. 46930.95|
Mode of Hiring for Bombay High Court Job:
Applicants will be recruited for government sector jobs on the basis of performance level in test/Interview conducted by the expert committee of reputed organization.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
Simple Steps To Fill Application Form:
- Willing job appliers need to visit official website of High Court of Bombay that is bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- After that press on “Recruitment” from right side of home page.
- Then you need to follow “Advertisement for Technical Manpower on Contract Basis (Last date for submitting application on/before 5th APRIL 2017” link or “Applications are invited for filling up of 01 (one) post of Registrar in the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT)” link and hit on it.
- Once you press the suitable link as given above, a PDF file appears on your screen with all essential details.
For Registrar positions:
- Now read all the details carefully and completely and after reading complete details Download official notification and application form by pressing appropriate link for the post you are applying.
- Take a print out of application form and fill it with complete details in correct manner.
- After that attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph and send it to address mentioned below.
To the Registrar,
National Company Law Appelate Tribunal,
3rd Floor, Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhya Bhavan,
CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi- 10003
Press Here To Get: Jobs in Delhi
For other positions:
- After reading complete details go back to previous page and follow “Hit here for Apply Online” link.
- Then Fill Bombay High Court Online Form with complete and correct information.
- Review the filled application form filled by you.
- Lastly hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of it for further references.
Last date to submit application form: Given below
- For Registrar position: 07-04-2017
- For other positions: 05-04-2017
For further details regarding this opening you may visit above stated Official Notification. For further information latest government jobs you may kindly bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|