Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the employment notification towards BPSC Recruitment for filling up the 434 Posts through 65th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2019 in various departments. Concerned candidates towards BPSC Recruitment Notification must submit the application form before the last date that is 24-07-2019.
Overview of BPSC Recruitment:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||65th CCE (Sub Divisional Officer & Others)|
|Number of Vacancies||434|
|Last Date to Apply For BPSC Latest Recruitment||24-07-2019|
|Closing Date for Deposit of Application Fee||30-07-2019|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Type||Bihar Government Jobs|
Important Links for BPSC Vacancy
|BPSC 65th Recruitment 2019 Notice||Press Here|
|Online Apply Link||Press Here|
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|BPSC Previous Year Question Papers||Download Here|
|BPSC Admit Card||Download Here|
|BPSC Syllabus||Get Here|
|BPSC Result||Check Here|
|BPSC Answer Key||Check Here|
|BPSC Notification||Read Here|
BPSC Job Vacancy 2019:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Dy. Superintendent of Police||62|
|Lower Election Officer||46|
|District Minority Welfare Officer||01|
|Bihar Education Service||72|
|District Public Relation Officer||11|
|Rural Development Officer||110|
|District Executive Officer||11|
|Block Panchayat Officer||14|
|Labor Enforcement Officer||20|
|Block SC / ST Welfare Officer||18|
Q-1: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Bihar PSC Bharti?
Educational Qualification for BPSC Jobs:
Candidates must be Graduate form any recognized University and should be equivalent Experience to apply for Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit for BPSC Bharti 2019:
Upper age limit of the candidates is 37 Years for Male Candidates and 40 Years for Female Candidates.
Age Relaxation For BPSC New Recruitment:
- For BC/OBC category – 03 years
- For SC/ST category – 05 years
Q-2: How much is the Application Fee for BPSC Vacancy?
Candidates have to deposit application fee through Online or Bank Challan at any SBI Bank Branch. Details of Application Fee following as:
- For GEN/OBC/ Other state Candidates: Rs. 600/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PH and Female Candidates of Bihar: Rs. 150/-
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q-3: What is the Selection Procedure for the BPSC Recruitment?
Candidate’s selection for Bihar PSC Recruitment/ BPSC Online Recruitment will be based on Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, and Interview which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
Exam Pattern of 65th CCE (Prelims):
- Written examination (Preliminary) is based on general studies.
- Question type- Objective.
- Time duration- 2 hrs.
- Maximum Marks – 150
- Questions in the written examination is from General Science, Indian History, Bihar History, Rivers of Bihar, National Movement and the contribution of the Bihar in National Movement and Economic condition of Bihar at the time of Independence.
Exam pattern of 65th CCE (Mains):
Written Exam will be consist of three subjects question papers.
- General Hindi (01)
- General Studies (02)
- Selective subject
Both subjects (General Hindi and General Studies) are compulsory subjects.
Check Here: Latest Government Jobs
Q-4: How to fill the Bihar BPSC Online Application Form 2019?
- Candidates are required to visit the official website that is www.onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in to BPSC Recruitment Apply Online.
- On home page of official website enter your user id and password
- Then hit on the Login tab.
- Make payment of application fee through online process for Bihar PSC Recruitment.
- Now fill up the BPSC Online Application Form and complete all the details.
- Upload required testimonials and pay the amount of application fees.
- Recheck the details in BPSC Online Form you have entered and then hit on final Submission tab for BPSC Recruitment.
- At last send the BPSC Application form to the mentioned postal address.
Find More: Jobs in Bihar
Q-5: What are the important dates regarding BPSC Recruitment 2019?
- Starting Date for Registration of Application Form: 10-07-2019
- Closing Date for Registration of Application Form: 24-07-2019
- Closing Date for Deposit of Application Fee: 30-07-2019
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Form: 06-08-2019
About Bihar Public Service Commission
Bihar Public Service Commission was established on 1st April 1949 and has its headquarters in Ranchi but was shifted to Patna on 1st March 1951 as per the decision made by the State Government. Bihar Public Service Commission conducts various competitive examinations for appointment to certain posts. The first Chairman of the Bihar Public Service Commission was Shri Rajandhari Sinha.
Find More: Latest PSC Jobs
Bihar Public Service Commission hires eligible and deserving candidates for various BPSC job openings. All those candidates who wish to get a government job in Bihar must apply for the BPSC Notification. Selected candidates will get impressive salary packages with various benefits and perks as per the rules and policies of organization.
Now get every update of BPSC here on Recruitmentresult.com!!
If you are interested to know every update regarding Employment News or Sarkari Naukri , then you are on the right page. Interested ones must go through this page to find all the excellent job opportunity in Bihar PSC. Candidates holding the qualifications of 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-graduation, etc. may apply for the BPSC Recruitment.
Candidates who have any query regarding this post then you may ask us in below provided comment box. Our team will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Qualification|
|Latest Jobs By Organisation||Jobs For Freshers In India|
|Best Companies To Work For In India||Difference Between Recruitment And Selection|